Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP (15557 Views)

'I Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As VP To Buhari' - Obasanjo / Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / Jonathan Nominates Obanikoro, Six Others As Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Gbawe: 10:12pm On May 13, 2010
na-so wrote:

On OBJ deceiving Jonathan, I think he  understands clearly how powerful the office of the president is. Jonathan's case is so different from Odili's case as the weapon OBJ used to coerce them to step down for UMYA , presently reside with GJ.

You really think so? Even OBJ , a far more historically sagacious politician than Jonathan, dodged a few impeachment bullet while President !!! All this while being an accepted leader produced via the zoning arrangement !!! Powerful as you claim the Presidency is , was OBJ's third term dream not shattered when the North pulled out all the stops to ensure , as per the arrangement , power returned to their region ?  Jonathan is also attempting  a tenure extension the North feels he is not entitled to . Regardless of what they say in public, Northern powerbrokers will be mobilising to ensure they gain the Presidency in 2011 because this is what they were promised by the arrangement between those who think they own Nigeria. I.e two terms for the North ending 2015.

The North will therefore fight tooth and nail to gain the Presidency in 2011.  Unless Jonathan performs  out of his skin , thus getting Nigerians on his side, he will be finished . It will be instructive to note that Ken Nnamani killed OBJ's third term ambition. With the current senate President (David Mark) being an ambitious and mercenary Northern politician I really don't understand why we now think the office of the Presidency is enough to ensure Jonathan retains his position in 2011. The heat will come . The North is now strategising. When they decide to act (and they surely will) OBJ will dump Jonathan and the usual disunity that has always plagued the South may see Goodluck experience his first public badluck by becoming a fall guy of political horsetrading. Permutation , permutations !!!!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 13, 2010
Paddylo

I don't know where you are from but you are sure paying a rent in fantasy land.

Politics is more complicated than you think it is. Jonathan is still a student in the business.

The only way Jonathan wins in 2011 is through strong arm rigging, that will even scar his Presidency more and he may not last in office. He even does not have the foot soldiers for such.

The man is better ofs going home by 2011.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by naijacann: 10:26pm On May 13, 2010
@Odunnu

Can u buzz me ya contacts @g4uall@yahoo.ca , really really interested in what i see, seriously.
(I've been a bit busy since my last posting, sorry for da delay in responding)
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 10:39pm On May 13, 2010
And here I thought Peter Obi was fairly re-elected, according to the Anambra people, first in democratic history, by the way! Anambra was hailed as the first fair election in a long time, not necessarily to the credit of the governor.

I never said he wasnt elected free and fair. . . .its just his incumbency powers were hard to beat. . .

also when someone like a saraki controls kwara state it doesnt mean they rig,it just means the people there like him and defer to his wishes

The same way the kennedys manage to dominate in new england,or southern politicians like Richard shelby manage to win elections over and over again

I wouldnt vote for shelby but apparently ppl in alabama love him for whatever reason

I don't think it is as simple as you try to make it. Take the case in Anambra pre Obi, for instance. Governors used to be at the mercy of the actual power brokers, and no matter what side the governors put themselves, the power brokers used to be hailed as the final decision makers. Some Governors may have some power but usually, it is beyond them to decide to gets to win or not. See the case in Delta that allowed someone like Oshiomole come in.

what happens is a new Governor comes in and tries to take control of the machinery from the former governor who he is replacing
most Governors do control the state machinery now,especially those going for re-election which is majority of them. . .

Oshiomole himself is in control in edo state,and most PDP members are decamping to AC

In other states opposition members are decamping en masse to PDP

In ondo state AC and PDP are decamping to labour party(mimikos party))
Its all a matter of patronage,The Governors control that
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by marcdunu: 10:45pm On May 13, 2010
naijacann:

@Odunnu

Can u buzz me ya contacts @g4uall@yahoo.ca , really really interested in what i see, seriously.
(I've been a bit busy since my last posting, sorry for da delay in responding)

Do you know what Odunnu means?

I don't know any Nigerian girl who will like to use that as a public forum name no matter how sexy, nasty and wicked they are in bed. Just be careful so you are not chatting with a boy posing as a girl.

If anybody say send me N1 before meeting them, no gree oh. You might just be chatting to a boy.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 10:45pm On May 13, 2010
The only way Jonathan wins in 2011 is through strong arm rigging,

That is a lie. . . . .There is no current opposition political party in Nigeria that is nationwide

whoever wins the PDP nomination will win the election

This is the simple fact

Also the presidential and governorship elections usually take place on the same day

most Governors(PDP),that want re-election will also be campaigning for PDP presidential candidate

therefore the voters will go and vote PDP all the way

its as simple as that

Tell me why Atiku came back to PDP,why didnt he form a new party,and see how hard it is to have a common party that has membership
from kaduna to calabar,adamawa to ogun. . .it is a very difficult thing to achieve in Nigeria
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2010
Another thing most ppl fail to realize is that most politicians from the North with ambition will not mind waiting for 4 more yrs to contest an election for the presidency

Then there will be no power of incumbency,and in theory everyone from the north will have an equal chance

also by then some of the older ones like IBB,Atiku and Buhari would have faded away

If u are 50yrs old from the north u wont mind waiting till 2015
There will be no strong man to beat(no incumbent from the north)

no OBJ,No IBB and so on

GJ would also be bowing out by then. . .and sambo would not get an easy ride just like that

if yaradua had lived it would have meant,a southern president from 2015 till 2023(8yrs)

so in theory a GJ presidency is not a bad thing at all
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Kobojunkie: 10:56pm On May 13, 2010
paddy_lo:

I never said he wasnt elected free and fair. . . .its just his incumbency powers were hard to beat. . .

also when someone like a saraki controls kwara state it doesnt mean they rig,it just means the people there like him and defer to his wishes

I disagree with the second there! The Sarakis are notorious for doing most anything to remain in power.

paddy_lo:

The same way the kennedys manage to dominate in new england,or southern politicians like Richard shelby manage to win elections over and over again

I wouldnt vote for shelby but apparently ppl in alabama love him for whatever reason

Incumbency power comes to play when you have a FAIR ELECTION process. In most of Nigeria, you don't so, the governor's play the game to get in office. Remember Fashola-Tinubu? No one, to this day can state for a fact that that election was fair, but the people of Lagos are lucky they got a better man at the end of it all. I think the only one that has enjoyed that to this day is Peter Obi.

paddy_lo:
[b]what happens is a new Governor comes in and tries to take control of the machinery from the former governor who he is replacing
most Governors do control the state machinery now,especially those going for re-election which is majority of them. . .

Oshiomole himself is in control in edo state,and most PDP members are decamping to AC

In other states opposition members are decamping en masse to PDP

In ondo state AC and PDP are decamping to labour party(mimikos party))
Its all a matter of patronage,The Governors control that

Yes, Oshiomole controls because most of the old power brokers are running from the EFCC now. I don't really think he did much more than sit back and allow EFCC do its job.
Yes, in some states, the governors have been able to rise to control the machinery but it is not across the nation, and it has mostly been as a result of the EFCC eliminating the competition for them.

I know in Anambra, Peter Obi went after the old godfathers. Fashola is yet to go after his old godfather and so the reason why there is talk that Tinubu could still choose the next Governor(I still can't believe that man still allowed to show his face to this day). Orji's still control Abia State for NO REASON AT ALL since they have proven themselves USELESS individuals over and over.Kwara State is famous for family's ruling just because.

However, on the national front, you have something entirely different. The president cannot count on support from state governors UNLESS we are talking of free and fair elections, in which case, he would have to prove himself worth the people's votes. Else, He will have to BRIBE his way through it all and again, Jonathan does not have what it takes.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 11:02pm On May 13, 2010
Remember Fashola-Tinubu? No one, to this day can state for a fact that that election was fair, but the people of Lagos are lucky they got a better man at the end of it all. I think the only one that has enjoyed that to this day is Peter Obi.

Lagos state election together with kano were adjudged by international observers to be free and fair
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 11:04pm On May 13, 2010
are you suggesting they  rig the election in those states  

Look you IBB is running, he would win Niger state.

Buhari is a fulani/hausa he would win  Bauchi, Sokoto,Katsina, Kano

Or do you think the fulani/hausa are going to leave thier son and vote Jonathan. No they would not. They only way he can win those places is through election rigging.   even if they present a cat or dog and say it is Fulani/hausa, Jonathan would not win against the cat. expect by rigging.   Go and ask any nigerian.  Why do you think he never attended Yar adua burial. Because he did not want to be disgraced. you dont know nigeria.

In short remove your eyes from the northerner state. Dont depend on thier vote for anything. they would vote thier people. Kwara and kogi are mostly yorubas if you look at the satellite pictures. we determine who win that place.

that is good, let buhari win 4 states and let IBB win Niger state, the point is that they cannot win nationwide but jonathan can. . .period

buhari is a loser,so is IBB. . .if u think they can win a free election in Nigeria today u are sadly deluded
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by stuffs4me(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2010
@ krendo

Paddylo

I don't know where you are from but you are sure paying a rent in fantasy land.

Politics is more complicated than you think it is. Jonathan is still a student in the business.

The only way Jonathan wins in 2011 is through strong arm rigging, that will even scar his Presidency more and he may not last in office. He even does not have the foot soldiers for such.

The man is better ofs going home by 2011.

I tried to make paddy lo see a bit of reason but of course he’s too far gone in his bliss…
Well, it’s not a complete hopeless case for GJ but its not going to be as easy as paddy lo would wish
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2010
Gbawe , dont mind them, even getting nominated by the PDP is a difficult task for him.

He has to win the PDP nomination. And the north has the largest number of nomination in the PDP. followed by the Yorubas. So even to get nomination is a problem. expect they go and bribe the candidate.

PDP chairman ogbulafor has just been pushed out. . .jonathan will nominate someone loyal to him. . .

u can keep fooling yourself there. . . .

middle belt,south south,and southeast delegates are in the bag for GJ

OBJ can bring the South west

While sambo can bring kaduna. . .That is all that is needed. . .

u are fooling yourself if u think,GJ will not get the PDP nomination if he wants it

The only way he will not get it,is if he decides not to run
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On May 13, 2010
paddy_lo:

Lagos state election together with kano were adjudged by international observers to be free and fair
What international observers?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 11:14pm On May 13, 2010
What international observers?

The ones that usually observe elections in Nigeria. . .u can do a search or ask anyone in Nigeria
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by stuffs4me(m): 11:37pm On May 13, 2010
You are quite correct, this is even more pronounced in hausaland. The hausa version of[i] tiwa n tiwa[/i] in Yoruba is Namu namu ne. meaning ours is ours
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2010
You are quite correct, this is even more pronounced in hausaland. The hausa version of tiwa n tiwa in Yoruba is Namu namu ne. meaning ours is ours

can u pls tell me how MKO Abiola won in kano,and how OBJ won the last 2 elections?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by stuffs4me(m): 11:45pm On May 13, 2010
[b]middle bel[/b]t,south south,and southeast delegates are in the bag for GJ
really u have insulted d middle belt and i must confess ur ignorance of the middle belt is glaring.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by stuffs4me(m): 11:48pm On May 13, 2010
can u pls tell me how MKO Abiola won in kano,and how OBJ won the last 2 elections?

how fair were OBJ elections?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 11:49pm On May 13, 2010
really u have insulted d middle belt and i must confess your ignorance of the middle belt is glaring.

ok ndo. . sorry,meanwhile pls explain. . .

[b]Middle Belt Forum Backs Jonathan
ABUJA, May 02, (THEWILL) - As political activities ahead of the 2011 election continues to gather momentum, the Middle Belt Forum (MBF), a regional front propagating the political interest of the North Central geo-political zone has joined other northern groups to declare its support for a Goodluck Jonathan Presidency.

The zone which declared its position in Abuja on Sunday is also seeking for the Vice Presidential slot under Jonathan.

National Chairman of the Forum, Chief Isaac Shaahu who stated this said the group will not support former military President Ibrahim Babangida who is from the North Central as according to him it has become clear that Jonathan is the right person for the position in 2011.

Stating that the group is not in support of the zoning arrangement in the PDP, Shaahu who is also a member of the Board of Trustee (BOT) of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said the choice of Jonathan came after several consultations with stakeholders and political leaders across the country.

He said the zoning formula is not entrenched in the constitution of the party and is not binding for 2011.

According to him, "We are thinking of the best person to govern this country. After our meeting and several consultations we resolved to support Acting President Goodluck Jonathan for the Presidency.

"So I can tell you that the Middle Belt Region is solidly behind him. We concluded our meeting last Thursday and agreed that the best person to govern the country is the person who will remember the minority in the south and the north and we have resolved to support Jonathan," Shaahu said.

He said it is time for the minority groups to come together and give the nation a credible leadership with the President coming from the southern minority groups and the Vice President from the northern minority groups.

The development is coming on the heels of rising agitation by various groups urging the PDP to discard the zoning formula in the process of choosing candidates for the 2011 election.

Jonathan who is yet to declare his intention to run for the Presidency in 2011 had however announced that any Nigerian has the right to contest for the position.[/b]

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/4384-Middle-Belt-Forum-Backs-Jonathan.html
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 11:53pm On May 13, 2010
how fair were OBJ elections?
The 1999 elections were regarded as generally fair. . .cause there is no way falae could have won that election

The 2003 election were not 100% fair,but i doubt that buhari will beat OBJ in a fair election

i doubt buhari can win an election in Nigeria. . .

In 1999 yorubas didnt vote for OBJ,but they did in 2003,and that displaced whatever votes buhari got in katsina or kano
plus atiku helped to bring in the rest of the north
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 12:01am On May 14, 2010
You can not compare abiola with anybody. Abiola was a muslim and abiola was know to help northerner, look it is easy for a Yorubaman to win the north. It is not that difficult.

I can win the north

Becompoor u are not a yorubaman stop lying. . .Also Abiola did not win because he was muslim

he won because he was abiola,afterall they kill yoruba muslims too during riots in the north so dont give me that muslim crap

Most Nigerians will vote for whoever will better their plight,thats all

Its politicians like u that try to divide them based on tribe

me i prefer GJ because i dont want IBB or buhari to smell power in Nigeria again

and if the North must rule let it be young healthy men like ribadu,el rufai or sambo

not sick ppl like abacha,yaradua or markafi
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by stuffs4me(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2010

Middle Belt Forum Backs Jonathan
ABUJA, May 02, (THEWILL) - As political activities ahead of the 2011 election continues to gather momentum, the Middle Belt Forum (MBF), a regional front propagating the political interest of the North Central geo-political zone has joined other northern groups to declare its support for a Goodluck Jonathan Presidency.

The zone which declared its position in Abuja on Sunday is also seeking for the Vice Presidential slot under Jonathan.

National Chairman of the Forum, Chief Isaac Shaahu who stated this said the group will not support former military President Ibrahim Babangida who is from the North Central as according to him it has become clear that Jonathan is the right person for the position in 2011.

Stating that the group is not in support of the zoning arrangement in the PDP, Shaahu who is also a member of the Board of Trustee (BOT) of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said the choice of Jonathan came after several consultations with stakeholders and political leaders across the country.

He said the zoning formula is not entrenched in the constitution of the party and is not binding for 2011.

According to him, "We are thinking of the best person to govern this country. After our meeting and several consultations we resolved to support Acting President Goodluck Jonathan for the Presidency.

"So I can tell you that the Middle Belt Region is solidly behind him. We concluded our meeting last Thursday and agreed that the best person to govern the country is the person who will remember the minority in the south and the north and we have resolved to support Jonathan," Shaahu said.

He said it is time for the minority groups to come together and give the nation a credible leadership with the President coming from the southern minority groups and the Vice President from the northern minority groups.

The development is coming on the heels of rising agitation by various groups urging the PDP to discard the zoning formula in the process of choosing candidates for the 2011 election.

Jonathan who is yet to declare his intention to run for the Presidency in 2011 had however announced that any Nigerian has the right to contest for the position.

the middle belt forum is mainly comprised of ppl from plateue and southern kaduna christians who do not have much ploitical say in the north. they era themselves dominated by the hausa/fulani
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by stuffs4me(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2010
@ everyone. Especially paddy lo

I think people are making a big mistake by thinking the middle belt is a Christian area… With the exception of states like plateau, taraba and benue, the middle belt is still largely muslim in composition, Now, the tricky thing about the muslims in the middle belt is that they like to vote along the same lines as muslims in the far north for the simple fact that when a northerner is president, they can easily relate to him than when the president is from the south. The ‘united north’ thing may not b perfect but it’s still quite strong and formidable
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by stuffs4me(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2010
me i prefer GJ because i dont want IBB or buhari to smell power in Nigeria again

u should have told us that all along and save us a long argument
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 12:12am On May 14, 2010
you forget Obasanjo come from a big ethnics, Jonathan is not from a big ethnics group, this is the major problem. So fight is going to be difficlt and I can tell you this. The Yorubas do not intend to wait till 2048.

If that is what the PDP thinks. They are all wasting their time. What it means is that in 2011, please quote me on this the Yorubas would not vote for a party that think , we would wait till 2048. We do not intend to wait till 2048. And please note in BOLD LETTER. This statement is not mine OWN but that of the nation of Odua.

where do u get 2048 from?

assuming jonathan runs till 2015. . .

a northerner runs from 2015 till 2023. .

in 2023 it will be a fight between the west and the eastern states to produce a credible person
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by stuffs4me(m): 12:13am On May 14, 2010
Also Abiola did not win because he was muslim

you really havnt been following Nigerian politics, abiola won in kano because he was a Yoruba muslim, u have to remember that the divide btw the north and south was not this big back in 1993. Infact, june12, was what caused the divide btw hausa and the Yoruba b4 abacha made things worse
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2010
u should have told us that all along and save us a long argument

what i prefer was not relevant to the discussion, I believe GJ will run and win

thats the arguement we are having
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2010
Well, Jonathan if he win , finish 2 term in 2019. it means the north would have waited for 18 years since 1999. That is one thing I am worried about. And it scare me to think about it, what may happen.

Jonathan cannot be sworn in as president more than 2 times according to the constitution

so he cannot run after 2015. . .
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 12:23am On May 14, 2010
pandlo, you are joking with me. do the right calculation. the Yoruba nation is not a fool my friend.  Look thier is no permanent friend , no permanent enermy. There is no permanent party.  And no party can tell you they can fool the yoruba people. We vote where it please us. We where hoping he would pick a Yoruba from north. He did not. It is a disappoint he did not pick Bukola saraki. But we do not intend to wait. And I can tell you, the north are not ready to wait to.

Didnt Obasanjo a Yoruba Man just rule Nigeria for 8yrs?

so what do u mean,what about the igbo man,what about the south south. . .u are not serious my friend
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by paddylo1(m): 12:43am On May 14, 2010
So if Obasanjo run for 8 years, so are you saying no yorubaman should ever rule. That is nonsense. So you are saying the fulani/hausa must wait till 2056 before a fulani/hausa would be president since Yar adua was a fulani/hausa. You are dreaming. The Yorubas are not ready to wait till 2048 and the fulani/hausa are not ready to wait till 2056. And I can boldly say it on behalf of every fulani/hausa man die or alive. even I can say it on behalf of the sultan of sokoto. emir of kano . The Yorubas are not ready to wait till 2048 and the fulani/hausa are not ready to wait till 2056

Sigh,becomepoor u just like to make noise. . .Good governors like Fashola are busy building up Lagos
they dont care about power in Abuja. . .thats how it should be

I think i know who u are now,u are probably a mixed yoruba and fulani man from kwara state. . .

well the south south cannot wait till 2100 either ok

and the igbo man cannot wait till 2150

so u can do your worst
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by Tattooboy: 1:33am On May 14, 2010
Hmmm.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Nominates Kaduna Governor, Sambo, As VP by truly: 1:38am On May 14, 2010
becomrich7:

Ajali where are you from. People vote for thier ethnics in election in nigeria. You can see the satellite pictures why? how the yorubas have been cheated. And the other ethnics group refuse to correct the injustice.  And do you think the Yorubas are going to vote for a party, who did that to them. It is hard for the Yorubas to vote for the PDP again. Look the PDP have been deceiving the Yorubas for the last 3 years. to correct the Injustice.

In what ways have the Yorubas been cheated? And how has the PDP been deceiving the Yorubas?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Explosion In Biu Kills Baby, Soldier, Others At Military Checkpoint In Borno / Osinbajo: Government Has No Business Running Oil Refineries / Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.