Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read (38117 Views)

2019: States Where Governors’ Feuds With Senators May Shape Polls / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by jimrog: 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Obason22:
those are the contract awarded by Dr goodluck Jonathan, before he left office in 2O15.Even Niger bridge u talking about was under construction b4 buhari came into office.

And why was there no work on it until after 2015 if gej awarded them? Gej was there for 6yrs and all he does was to award the contract and not start work on them right?

4 Likes

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Bizibi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
freshboi88:
The man is working but the level of decay u cannot c what he has done. No govt is perfect, the Jonah govt d igbis r praising what were his achievements??

In as much as I dnt like buhari, if ders no better alternative (atiku, kwankwaso, dankwanbo)...den forget it....I'll vote buhari again
na wa oooo

3 Likes

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Okeji(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
kuntash:
The propaganda machinery has been sharpened and activated

quite sad!

Nairalanders- brace up and get your PVC !
Do u go school at all? Wch one is propaganda machinery? Can't u com out wif facts n figures devoid of lies n hatred to counter what d man said? U pple just decide to hate n hate till u die of hatred

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Modarun(m): 2:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared On Facebook With Caption ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1601/igbo-man-supports-buhari-for-2019-states-his-reasons-read/

cc; lalasticlala

as expected, the media will be flooded with nonentities and useful clowns supporing buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by buhariguy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

all these things you mentioned are rubbish compared to the atrocities committed by the terrorist-in-chief called Buhari.

By commanding the Nigerian army to kill unarmed IPOB members and tagging the organisation as terrorist while fulani herdsmen continue to carry guns maiming and killing people, Buhari is a terrorist and all igbos in the southeast should reject him.

that is idiotic pigs of Biafra party PDP handiwork, trying very stupid to discredit buhari good works

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by kinzd(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Coldfeets:
Of course, it's Sai Baba till 2023 in Jesus name!

Say Amen!!!
Coldfeets:

Say Amen!!!
Coldfeets:

Say Amen!!!
your name (kodfeet.s) alone says it all weather PMB Win or not 4year go soon waka......
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by deomelo: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Modarun:

as expected, the media will be flooded with nonentities and useful clowns supporing buhari.

Actually, the clowns and nonentities are jokers like you with nothing to discuss or counter facts with beyond their empty and shallow insults.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Tomson992000: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
rickyrex:
this man is funny.. He must be high on some weeds. He got all this from his dream to the extend even projects by state government was included in dirty buhari achievement
na was ohhh
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Tomson992000: 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
No sane Igbo Man will support this government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by blessingsonflee(f): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
That road was not done under Buhari's regime. It's obvious the guy is a JJC grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
jimrog:

For ur mind, no igbo is supporting Buhari. Dey there dey deceive ur ipob brain. Write this somewhere "Buhari will have more votes in the se than he had in 2015"

Come rig make we see
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by saabright(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingpee2:
with all you’ve said so far,I’m still saying this country is a joke.....

why won't it be a joke with citizens like u who reason with their asshole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by saabright(m): 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

all these things you mentioned are rubbish compared to the atrocities committed by the terrorist-in-chief called Buhari.

By commanding the Nigerian army to kill unarmed IPOB members and tagging the organisation as terrorist while fulani herdsmen continue to carry guns maiming and killing people, Buhari is a terrorist and all igbos in the southeast should reject him.

if u hate him, come out clear and say it......Dont use ur hatred for him to criticize the good he has done.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by sokera: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
We the true supporters of Buhari government won’t waste our Energy on social media , we will shock the wailers again , we did it 2015 and we will do it again 2019 ... if God want Buhari , 10 billion wailers can’t stop him ... God bless PMB

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by lawan32: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
mad men follows mad leaders by Solution
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by ezeagu(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
The barest minimum is the best in Nigeria.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Coldfeets: 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Turantula:

Please change that Jesus to Allah because Jesus will never support Evil

So you're now like the spokesman of Jesus abi? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by greatman247(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't understand again sef

There are only 2 igbo men I know: Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu

The rest are related to Rochas Okorocha.

The same Nnamdi Kanu who fooled you guys and ran away to hide till now? I pity you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by 7lives: 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:

PMB established a new Airforce command HQ in Enugu with new facilities.

I'd still love to know exactly what the SE gained for their 16 years loyalty to the PDP

The achievements of PDP for 16 years in SE will be a KNOCKOUT THREAD on this forum.
Start the topic make we laugh jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by jimrog: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Come rig make we see

Not even rigging. Free and fair. Just wait and see..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by origima: 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=rickyrex post=66589279] bros is America not corrupt than Nigeria? And who told you corruption is our major problem. Can corruption be eliminated in human blood. Abeg talk like someone has a little education, even if na primary six u finish. How u applaud a man who spend four year fighting corruption yet it doesn't seems like he has done that.bring back corruption and sake fuel for 65naira abeg[/quot

Who told u that USA is not corrupt than Nigeria? Did watch and listened to Trump in there campaign?
My friend talk what u no abeg
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by EmekaBlue(m): 2:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Horse shiit
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by JAMESOJAY: 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
I worked with the former president Good luck Jonathan. The roads this man is talking about
Was paid for in his tenure..Buhari has nothing to do with the roads he never did anything for the south east and south south..listen it not a joke cause am serious cause I have documents backing all I can said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by tiredoflife(m): 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:

So to establish a command is now a gain of democracy.... I see
Even if dem build prison near your house Wey dem wan put u inside na gain to for democracy.... Smh

PMB established a new Airforce command HQ in Enugu with new facilities.

I'd still love to know exactly what the SE gained for their 16 years loyalty to the PDP
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by alen4smith(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
KenOne:

Are all the things he mentioned above correct or false. Prove him wrong if its false. Me as a person I don't hate unnecessarily because I want to. Any area one has done well man up enough to commend the person even if you don't like the person. A quote this morning from a popular radio analyst in Port Harcourt Emma Ndukwe says ( If you want to see areas where PMB has done well you'll see and if you decide not to see where he's done well even when its done in your backyard you'll not see) I know Buhari has not done well in some areas like Fulani herdsmen killings but tell yourself the truth in terms of roads and projects in South East he has done better than PDP, at least Ekweremadu once commended PMB about some water/roads projects in Enugu.
why are you arguing with a "ROBOT"?

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by contigiency(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
We know for sure that PMB has done far better than Obasanjo, yaradua and Jonathan all put together especially in the south East. Which is even the reason for hatred some people have against him, they are not happy that they have been proved wrong. All what the man said is true. Its all the wrong people who don't mean well for the country that are campaining against the president, but I know for sure that good always triumph over evil.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by greatman247(m): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Stop lying. He never said categorically say go kill the IPOB. You guy say those and the media so people can hate this man the more but you have failed. If you hate him then criticize him constructively and not lying against his personalty. Remember you still need to change your ways cos IPOB had been defeated by Nigeria and your leader Nnamdi Kanu ran away into hiding when it matters most, such a fake and foolish leader, even if i don't like Buhari, but Buhari will never do such to his people, so therefore Buhari is a better leader than your useless Kanu who abandoned his people when it matters most and deceived them and in the end Biafra is not actualized.... I lough at you people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
raumdeuter:
They will call him afonja

Dayokanu long time
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by deomelo: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
7lives:

The achievements of PDP for 16 years in SE will be a KNOCKOUT THREAD on this forum.
Start the topic make we laugh jare.

We did that already several times and their achievements didn't reach half a page on NL.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Patrotism: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
I used these routes 4 weeks ago and I couldn't believe my eyes. President Buhari is a very big blessing to the Igbo land. I Pray my brothers will accept the truth and vote PMB this time around. PMB is the only person who will sincerely hand over to an Igbo man. A very sincere man and highly committed to the unity of this country. My vote and that of my community is for PMB. #IstandwithBuhari#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
[s]
lestat:
And it begins

Propaganda from APC

Media strategists and irresponsible enthusiasts are on the loose

From now on you will be seeing beharia saved a drowning baby last year

Buhari's paid rent for all the traders in Abuja without making noise

Buhari will convert to Christianit
Buhari saw Jesus

Buhari cures the dear and heals a blind man

[/s]

Are the above mentioned pointers lies?

You just love to hate. Pointless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by gidgiddy: 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

That one is enough for any body to know that Buhari is a certified terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Walks 1.8km On Independence Day (photos) / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara / Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.