Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read (38351 Views)

2019: States Where Governors’ Feuds With Senators May Shape Polls / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2018
5thElement:

Is he...fighting corruption?
Na irony I deyoo, even hausa people will not vote for him because na dem even dey suffer am pass

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:
see this one, who ask u weda u be Hausa man or Japanese man. Pls clear road abeg.
Na me get my PVC naa kiss
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018
odysey:

a quick question ... how is he fighting corruption

another question .. why has all the pdp members corruption cases swept away once they switched to apc?

Oga I forget to write say I am living in Turkey

2 Likes

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Organs(m): 1:36am On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

This thread topic is is big blatant lie. It's the same propaganda APC has been working with.

Wit just a snapped portion of a road that stretches several hours, u have already believed that those roads have been fully fixed.

Use ur sense for once.

No, you use your sense to take picture of the road as it is NOW or have someone to take it and then you can now show it is a lie. All you Igbos are the biggest hypocrites. You believe everything that suits your mindset and you disbeleive everything you don't agree with even the truth when it is clear before your eyes. Now, all you have to do is stop talking, take a picture of the road and show us here, PERIOD. But guess what, that, you cannot do, but you will scream to high heavens that it is a lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Organs(m): 1:42am On Apr 12, 2018
Kingpee2:
who is not a sinner should cast the first stone ,you talked about road ,we’ve always had roads before now ,our last 16 years was not spent with this hardship the nation is going through ,honestly Nigeria is not ripe yet for independence,if the British were still in power ,South Africa won’t be better than us today ,both the past government and this present one are birds of the same feathers ,that’s why you see them defecting from one party to the other,once they defect,they welcome them with open arms and ceremonial party...

My broda, you have spoken very well. Now, let me enlighten you, Nigeria under PDP was running on corruption. It is still running on corruption. Buhari is upright, yes and he is fighting it but corruption is fighting back. He is also weak, and he has a weakness of not dealing with corruption cases under his nose, that, i agree absolutely, but guess what, we are making very slow progress. We have to go through what we are going through now to get out of the corruption we have always ran on. It is so, bad that the judges are corrupt, the police, army, navey, airforce all, are corrupt, it is now, Buhari is gradually strengthening institutions so corruption can gradually begin to fade away. One good example, do you know, all the big oil companies use to pay money to NNPC numerous accounts.... so many, now with the TSA they now pay to only one account. We are moving but slowly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Organs:

No, you use your sense to take picture of the road as it is NOW or have someone to take it and then you can now show it is a lie. All you Igbos are the biggest hypocrites. You believe everything that suits your mindset and you disbeleive everything you don't agree with even the truth when it is clear before your eyes. Now, all you have to do is stop talking, take a picture of the road and show us here, PERIOD. But guess what, that, you cannot do, but you will scream to high heavens that it is a lie.

U are an idiot for avoiding the use of ur sense. Anyone can snap a tarred express road in any location in Nigeria n uploaded as buharis achievement in the SE.

These are my routes, I know the ones that have been completed n the one that I on going and I know wen they started it all.

U can be a fool by accepting a single picture aa buharis achievements.

Gaa gwo ofu n'oche

https://m.facebook.com/excellentiyke

This is the Facebook page ofa hard core APC supporter that u foooools are taking his mere picture as real.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by greatman247(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2018
gidgiddy:

So what you saying is that Buhari should be congratulated for fighting peaceful and unarmed people like IPOB even though he can't do anything against armed people like Boko Haram, Herdsmen and Niger Delta militants?
That makes a very useless leader

He tried his bit even though not thorough but he's still a better leader than useless Nnamdi Kanu who abandoned his people when it matters most and went into hiding after deceiving his people. He was a coward, and worst still Biafra is not actualized in the end. Biafra is defeated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Organs(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U are an idiot for avoiding the use of ur sense. Anyone can snap a tarred express road in any location in Nigeria n uploaded as buharis achievement in the SE.

These are my routes, I know the ones that have been completed n the one that I on going and I know wen they started it all.

U can be a fool by accepting a single picture aa buharis achievements.

Gaa gwo ofu n'oche

https://m.facebook.com/excellentiyke

This is the Facebook page ofa hard core APC supporter that u foooools are taking his mere picture as real.

PrecisionFX - You are having issues with understanding and comprehension. Now this is the issue. This person posted this and said:

I used two major roads in the south east during this Easter period , Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-PH expressways and I couldn't believe the level of work I saw especially from Enugu to Aba with Okigwe to Aba looking too good to be true.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1601/igbo-man-supports-buhari-for-2019-states-his-reasons-read/

Now, he posted a pic of the road. If You with your mumu, hate filled and as always dubious and corruption ridden head, say this is not true and that this picture is fake, no wahala, all you have to do is stop saying with your mouth something is not true and that we shouldn't believe it, NO, what you do is display the right picture and that this is the true picture of the road maybe looking bad and with potholes etc. That is what you do, mumu to power infinity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Organs:

PrecisionFX - You are having issues with understanding and comprehension. Now this is the issue. This person posted this and said:

I used two major roads in the south east during this Easter period , Onitsha-Enugu and Enugu-PH expressways and I couldn't believe the level of work I saw especially from Enugu to Aba with Okigwe to Aba looking too good to be true.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1601/igbo-man-supports-buhari-for-2019-states-his-reasons-read/

Now, he posted a pic of the road. If You with your mumu, hate filled and as always dubious and corruption ridden head, say this is not true and that this picture is fake, no wahala, all you have to do is stop saying with your mouth something is not true and that we shouldn't believe it, NO, what you do is display the right picture and that this is the true picture of the road maybe looking bad and with potholes etc. That is what you do, mumu to power infinity.

I swear, i didnt read upto 10% of this shiit.

Like I said earlier, u are a fooooooooool for using mere picture of tarred road to accept that Buhari did "whatever" in the SE. Onye Afonja kitikpa na ekperima bie gi ugwu na nka.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Organs(m): 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I swear, i didnt read upto 10% of this shiit.

Like I said earlier, u are a fooooooooool for using mere picture of tarred road to accept that Buhari did "whatever" in the SE. Onye Afonja kitikpa na ekperima bie gi ugwu na nka.

I will be a biggest fool if i believe you or your runaway lords Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu just because you are saying don't believe with your lying mouth... Why are you communicating in Ibo? Danborouba shegeee, mugu kawaii. Mumu, using your analogy, don't believe cos of a picture right? Now, why should i also believe you? How do i know you are not lying also?

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Organs:

I will be a biggest fool if i believe you or your runaway lords Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu just because you are saying don't believe with your lying mouth... Why are you communicating in Ibo? Danborouba shegeee, mugu kawaii. Mumu, using your analogy, don't believe cos of a picture right? Now, why should i also believe you? How do i know you are not lying also?

I swear on Amadioha, I didn't read up to 0.00000013% of what u just type.

Wen I see a person with useless sense, I don't read whatever they reply.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Organs(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I swear on Amadioha, I didn't read up to 0.00000013% of what u just type.

Wen I see a person with useless sense, I don't read whatever they reply.

No wonder you are in this state of ignorance and stupidity. Seriously, listen to others and pay attention, it will improve your knowledge and horizon.

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by JAMESOJAY: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
What do you know? You just a boy and will never learn..please I want us to place a bet..i will come up with the document signed and stamped then you prove me wrong...I will like to have your number and you tell me where we will meet I will located you any where you are in Nigeria please I need to open your eyes
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by JAMESOJAY: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
I placed a bet with some one up here to prove to him that Goodluck paid for all this...I have the document signed and stamped
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by JAMESOJAY: 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
I want to prove you wrong now..Abacha was the man behind GSM in Nigeria do you know about that? But obj flagged it as his project..think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) / Bandits: Soldiers And Vigilante Storm Zamfara Forest (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.