Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read (38133 Views)

2019: States Where Governors’ Feuds With Senators May Shape Polls / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Organs:

That is why we are not progressing in this country. You have been challenged to back up your claims. Not just one sentence cliches, Talk substance if you have it. Someone just mentioned Road construction btw Enugu to Onitsha and Enugu to PH, now what do you have to say? Also, shamefully you have 34 likes..... that is to show how delusional most IPOB folks are.... just follow-follow with lies and lies and no substance.
please don’t include us to your failure ,you are the one that is not progressing,take a look at yourself from your own view ,your shameless politifians using just newly constructed road as propaganda to punt as achievement just for the forthcoming election,man,you need light to see through your thoughts ,who the hell needs backup to show up,your country has failed you,take it or leave it ...
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
maasoap:

You guys should take heart because I know that the guy really shiit on your hate spirits.

Cc ZombiePUNISHER:
AzizG550
rickyrex
ClumsyFlimsy
fxjunkie
wwwtortoise
Toks06
billante
Troublemaker007
kuntash
crisycent
MrsNwaAmaikpe
Kingpee2
lol
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
saabright:

why won't it be a joke with citizens like u who reason with their asshole
who is this maggot referring to ?At least you agreed that it’s a joke ...Next time,use your medication before you kill yourself with strange illness...
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
goslowgoslow:

You don't have anything reasonable to say.
then say something reasonable ,I guess you think with your legs only ....
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
NOC1:

i would have loved to see you prove him wrong with evidence or remain silent.

most people dont know they difference between criticism and hate speech.
i can’t waste my words on both you and this country ...
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
KenOne:

Are all the things he mentioned above correct or false. Prove him wrong if its false. Me as a person I don't hate unnecessarily because I want to. Any area one has done well man up enough to commend the person even if you don't like the person. A quote this morning from a popular radio analyst in Port Harcourt Emma Ndukwe says ( If you want to see areas where PMB has done well you'll see and if you decide not to see where he's done well even when its done in your backyard you'll not see) I know Buhari has not done well in some areas like Fulani herdsmen killings but tell yourself the truth in terms of roads and projects in South East he has done better than PDP, at least Ekweremadu once commended PMB about some water/roads projects in Enugu.
dont kill yourself over this country,you’ve typed too many words you need them for your future ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Tohzara:
Baba. How far? cheesy
My politics isn't as abrasive as yours, lol. Though we both detest IPOB at the same level grin but that's it.

Unless Sowore gets serious with his campaign, the next election will probably be similar to the Trump/Hillary situation the US faced in 2016. Imagine a choice between Atiku and Buhari? I'd rather vote for the latter- he's failed in a lot of areas, but I'd prefer him over any criminal PDP presents. At least after his second term we'd get to vote for a fresh candidate. By that time, hopefully, I won't even be in Nigeria anyway tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by sunbilor(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
KenOne:

Are all the things he mentioned above correct or false. Prove him wrong if its false. Me as a person I don't hate unnecessarily because I want to. Any area one has done well man up enough to commend the person even if you don't like the person. A quote this morning from a popular radio analyst in Port Harcourt Emma Ndukwe says ( If you want to see areas where PMB has done well you'll see and if you decide not to see where he's done well even when its done in your backyard you'll not see) I know Buhari has not done well in some areas like Fulani herdsmen killings but tell yourself the truth in terms of roads and projects in South East he has done better than PDP, at least Ekweremadu once commended PMB about some water/roads projects in Enugu.
He is a big liar. Aba-Ikot Ekpene road is not motorable!
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
okochaik:
I am an Igbo man also and totally in support of Buhari. So far he is fighting corruption and by next tenure he will build Nigeria

Sai baba!!!

Is he...fighting corruption?
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
olahero:
Only those with their right sense and untribalistic ones will like and see the good work of PMB.

All the 36 states of the Federation PMB has been touched and touching on Roads and others developments, as you keep on hating him as he keeps progressing, you may be unawares of that, ask UR governor.

He's not a THIEVE like those vagabonds you are supporting.

U talk much,remember empty barrel makes loudest noise.... Pls. mention one road PMB commissioned in Lagos or South west since inception.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by vioment: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
I support Osinbajo. Way better than the one that went to a foreign hospital for four months straight.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by odysey: 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
okochaik:
I am an Igbo man also and totally in support of Buhari. So far he is fighting corruption and by next tenure he will build Nigeria

Sai baba!!!

a quick question ... how is he fighting corruption

another question .. why has all the pdp members corruption cases swept away once they switched to apc?
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by laidima88(m): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Most Igbos are inbuilt ingrate they will not understand

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Tohzara(m): 10:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:

My politics isn't as abrasive as yours, lol. Though we both detest IPOB at the same level grin but that's it.

Unless Sowore gets serious with his campaign, the next election will probably be similar to the Trump/Hillary situation the US faced in 2016. Imagine a choice between Atiku and Buhari? I'd rather vote for the latter- he's failed in a lot of areas, but I'd prefer him over any criminal PDP presents. At least after his second term we'd get to vote for a fresh candidate. By that time, hopefully, I won't even be in Nigeria anyway tongue
Hahaha. They're all devils. Choosing the better of two evils?

But no, I can't let Buhari continue. He needs to be voted out and sent packing back to Daura. We've had enough of the government of cattle, by cattle, and for cattle. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by saabright(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingpee2:
who is this maggot referring to ?At least you agreed that it’s a joke ...Next time,use your medication before you kill yourself with strange illness...

sometimes, peoples stupidity makes to lol
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by saabright(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingpee2:

sometimes, peoples stupidity makes me to lol
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by obailala(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
I worked with the former president Good luck Jonathan. The roads this man is talking about
Was paid for in his tenure..Buhari has nothing to do with the roads he never did anything for the south east and south south..listen it not a joke cause am serious cause I have documents backing all I can said
Lol... Jona the great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by ANOWEDGREAT: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared On Facebook With Caption ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1601/igbo-man-supports-buhari-for-2019-states-his-reasons-read/

cc; lalasticlala

If buhari like he can tare all the roads in the SE he will still remains a murderer simple, I will never support a man who doesn't have any value for human lives. Is it not humans that are going to use the roads what if after Igbos votes for him in 2019 he later unleashed his Fulaniherdsmen brothers and his Python dancers to wipe out the peaceful pple of the east Benue state is a good example? Igbos should never make such a mistake human beings are far more important than any road or infrastructural development.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by OyinO: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Maybe he's just another igbo (weed) man. A true Igbo man won't sell out like that and cry later.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared On Facebook With Caption ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1601/igbo-man-supports-buhari-for-2019-states-his-reasons-read/

cc; lalasticlala

Fake facebook profile.

Story for the Fooooooools.
Eastern Nigeria is PDP n vice versa.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
obailala:
Lol... Jona the great!

Why did Buhari stop work at the 2nd Niger bridge
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by obailala(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why did Buhari stop work at the 2nd Niger bridge
Why don't you ask your doctor that question when next you visit the hospital?

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Organs(m): 1:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Kingpee2:
please don’t include us to your failure ,you are the one that is not progressing,take a look at yourself from your own view ,your shameless politifians using just newly constructed road as propaganda to punt as achievement just for the forthcoming election,man,you need light to see through your thoughts ,who the hell needs backup to show up,your country has failed you,take it or leave it ...

Kingpee, the failure and mega-mega looting was GEJ. This govt is starting from scratch and digging you out with a slow, old but upright president. Now you have a road, what did you have in your 16 years of PDP?? Also, 2nd Niger bridge is ongoing. What has all your governors done with all they have collected so far?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 1:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Organs:

Kingpee, the failure and mega-mega looting was GEJ. This govt is starting from scratch and digging you out with a slow, old but upright president. Now you have a road, what did you have in your 16 years of PDP?? Also, 2nd Niger bridge is ongoing. What has all your governors done with all they have collected so far?
who is not a sinner should cast the first stone ,you talked about road ,we’ve always had roads before now ,our last 16 years was not spent with this hardship the nation is going through ,honestly Nigeria is not ripe yet for independence,if the British were still in power ,South Africa won’t be better than us today ,both the past government and this present one are birds of the same feathers ,that’s why you see them defecting from one party to the other,once they defect,they welcome them with open arms and ceremonial party...
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 11, 2018
obailala:
Why don't you ask your doctor that question when next you visit the hospital?

I dont have a doctor sir.

I also don't go to the hospital.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by obailala(m): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I dont have a doctor sir.

I also don't go to the hospital.
okay, maybe you can try your landlord.

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 11, 2018
sunbilor:
He is a big liar. Aba-Ikot Ekpene road is not motorable!

dont mind those silly foooooools
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 11, 2018
Organs:

This thread topic is is big blatant lie. It's the same propaganda APC has been working with.

Wit just a snapped portion of a road that stretches several hours, u have already believed that those roads have been fully fixed.

Use ur sense for once.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 11, 2018
okochaik:

Sai baba!!!
see this one, who ask u weda u be Hausa man or Japanese man. Pls clear road abeg.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2018
NOC1:

i would have loved to see you prove him wrong with evidence or remain silent.

most people dont know they difference between criticism and hate speech.

There's nothing to prove wrong. Buhari is a failure n a murderer.

Why did he stop 2nd Niger bridge project since 2015?

Why is he rushing to build roads in the SE 10 months before election?

We saw his useless sukok bond, every region got reconstruction of existing roads, construction of new roads and or bridges.

SE got only rehabilitation of roads, a mere patching of bloody dead roads.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by HillsBlaze(m): 5:47am On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=olusola200 post=66589854] Power of negative thinking, do u have a better candidate?[/quote
Do you?
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:53am On Apr 11, 2018
raumdeuter:
They will call him afonja
cheesy grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos) / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.