Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:47 PM

IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read (38349 Views)

2019: States Where Governors’ Feuds With Senators May Shape Polls / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / 2019: States Take Position On Mode Of Picking APC Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by ogunsj: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
billante:
This sort of propaganda is very much expected in coming weeks and months

A lot of money is going to be pumped into it just to sway people that have rejected buhari to have a rethink.

But a Bad product is a bad product

If you get easily swayed be ready to bear the brunt in the next four years cause the admin no go send anybody if they win and will be a monumental disaster

They were too arrogant in the first tenure imagine how the second tenure will be
Igbo people didn't vote for buhari in 2015 and he won. if you people decide not to vote for him in 2019 what difference will it make?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Ovamboland(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
I worked with the former president Good luck Jonathan. The roads this man is talking about
Was paid for in his tenure..Buhari has nothing to do with the roads he never did anything for the south east and south south..listen it not a joke cause am serious cause I have documents backing all I can said

Are you serious? Jonathan paid for construction going on in 2016 & 2017, wonders shall never end, you may be right sha in terms of loot recovered from his cronies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Yyeske(m): 4:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lot13:
He is an Efulefu just because he chose not to be part of the.stupidity you all exhibit.

Igbos indeed needs deliverance.
40 days and 40 nights dry fasting won't be enough to cure IPOB miscreants of their madness, they are already doomed, let them be please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Lot13(m): 4:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Small pikin go and play with your friends, I think I've entertained you enough. "my mama say I be Ibo" pikin like you.
He would not believe you are Igbo until you tell him one or two sentences using the language, and even after then, will still call you names.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Yyeske(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lot13:
He would not believe you are Igbo until you tell him one or two sentences using the language, and even after then, will still call you names.
These kids will call their fathers and grandparents efulefu, aboki or afonja if they say anything good about Buhari or say anything bad about IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by udees: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please can you show me the road in Akwa Ibom constructed by Buhari's government since inception [three years now] I will give you my Salary for two month----Stop this insult-which one is all the 36 states
olahero:
Only those with their right sense and untribalistic ones will like and see the good work of PMB.

All the 36 states of the Federation PMB has been touched and touching on Roads and others developments, as you keep on hating him as he keeps progressing, you may be unawares of that, ask UR governor.

He's not a THIEVE like those vagabonds you are supporting.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yyeske:
You have a right to your vote too and cannot dictate to Ndigbo.
I am not speaking for ndigbo. I can gauge the mood of my people and I stand with the majority.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by ebbo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
I worked with the former president Good luck Jonathan. The roads this man is talking about
Was paid for in his tenure..Buhari has nothing to do with the roads he never did anything for the south east and south south..listen it not a joke cause am serious cause I have documents backing all I can said

U re either still in secondary school or u re a fat big lyer. Government don't pay for contracts of front but in stages

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Nobody is begging you to vote him, those of us who voted him in 2015 and other Nigerians will still vote him back next year.
Keep your vote.
goodluck to you too.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by justtoodark: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingpee2:
See one of them again ....Another slowpoke...

he is your elder....look at picture....

and which type of people give you so much likes self for insulting your elders....??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

issi bcuz i'm from osogbo grin
cc imhotep,onyeoga
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Prove to us you are Igbo.
No Igbo person on this forum needs proof from him, but you, we know you are an aboki.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by mikolo80: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kingpee2:
with all you’ve said so far,I’m still saying this country is a joke.....
now that uv said it
who e epp
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
semyman:
If care is not taken, PMB will sweep the entire south east come 2019, all these key board pigs have no PVC.
piggy piggy, face your region.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yyeske:
We know ourselves so leave those minions trying to deceive themselves and others, Buhari is winning the SE next year.
see aboki embarassed
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Is that a proof that you're Igbo? Kids of nowadays sef.
aboki,no proof for you.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
buhariguy:
just imaging a minority idiotic pigs of Biafra want to impose corrupt candidate on majority of us.
idoidtic pig of Nigeria!vote your choice and leave others alone.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by buhariguy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
shallysgirl:
where?
every parts of Nigeria are for buhari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by shallysgirl: 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lot13:
That guy is aboki. He doesn't need to even speak or write any Igbo. We KNOW AN IMPOSTOR.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by buhariguy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
udees:
Please can you show me the road in Akwa Ibom constructed by Buhari's government since inception [three years now] I will give you my Salary for two month----Stop this insult-which one is all the 36 states
stop this nonsense and ask your governor

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nobody has disproven the op though. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by soso22(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
phayvoursky:
I don't understand again sef

There are only 2 igbo men I know: Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu

The rest are related to Rochas Okorocha.
Please if it's a joke stop it.am not related to okoroawusa biko.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by smileyoo: 6:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
that ibo man is only a buharist, his is still blind to the real personality of bubu. can that man answer this basic question: why is it that bubu exhibited clear bigotry, by tagging ipob that 've not killed a soul, terrorists while the fulani -herdsmen that 've been killing and maiming citizens across the nation, he refused to tag them as terrorists, and be crushed as he did to ipob? these killings still continue, even now that he is seeking a fresh mandate, just immagine what 'll happen, if he succeed in getting the fresh mandate. nigerians better reject the evil propanganda of these buharists.
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by iamskyrex(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
akum78:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared On Facebook With Caption ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1601/igbo-man-supports-buhari-for-2019-states-his-reasons-read/

cc; lalasticlala

abeg which Enugu-onitsha Rd and second Niger bridge
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Agunechibeya(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Liars everywhere

Which level of work
Road that I used two weeks ago

Zombies will always find a way to justify their foolishness
Did you travel on any of the mentioned roads unconscious in an ambulance because that will be the only reason why you will not be called a liar. PMB has done well for us. God bless hin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by 7lives: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
deomelo:

We did that already several times and their achievements didn't reach half a page on NL.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by 9jaArea: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
GEJ promised Benue a third bridge over the river Benue since 2011 but he only built 5 pillars. The Buhari administration remobilised contractors back to site and the bridge is due for inauguration in 2018, if completed It will only take 3hours to travel from Abuja to Enugu.

focus7:
Yet the people from the same region are the most loud in asking question to point out what project initiated by Buhari and completed by him. I passed through those during the reign of pdp, i must say thoses were dead traps.

Thank God we have some Igbos who are not the chop and clean mouth ingrates tpye.

Ekweremadu was all the while a member of pdp and a major player in the time of Jonathan and to think he is from Enugu state and cannot use his position to facilitate federal government project in that but is only concern about his political ambition and pocket like the other useless ungrateful people that call themselves leader from the region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Tohzara(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
AnonyNymous:
Nobody has disproven the op though. . .
Baba. How far? cheesy
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by luckysmills: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
Did I hear him mention Abia shoe industries, haba Uncle you can lie for Africa oooo. What is his contribution to Abia shoe industry? Where exactly, Aba or Umuahia, me I am not understanding ioooo.
Just to mention but a few though.[color=#990000]
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

That's the road to my back yard
The good part of the road is not more than 5km
That's where the fool took that picture

Ask anybody who has been to anambra corpers camp... They will tell you the true situation of things
exactly man,using roads as propaganda just because the election is fast approaching...
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by Kingpee2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
justtoodark:

he is your elder....look at picture....

and which type of people give you so much likes self for insulting your elders....??

the people who gave the likes are sensible unlike you that can’t realize what truth is all bout ....
Re: IGBO Man Supports Buhari For 2019 , States His Reasons - Read by kings09(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
yarimo:
Sai baba carry on sir, nigerians are with you

Why ddnt u show ur face in d New York Times thread whr ur buhari has bn ridiculed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / Falana On Elisha Abbo: Senators Have No Right To Question Abbo Over Assault / Could This Be The Reason Why Ben Bruce Tweets A Lot? (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.