Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB (30295 Views)

5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Onyinye15(f): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Let them speak for themselves, my PVC is sending buhari back to Daura no time for hear say
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Odobaone: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
E go do una like blue film when dem announce PMB as president in 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by salvationproject(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
IPOB is death na...
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by cashkid: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin ;DD
Chest beating crewdon start......buhari knows how to tame ur madness!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Ake1: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
I'm missing albino ooo the leader of terrorist organization.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Africonji: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Buhari's reelection will eventually give birth to Biafra. Mark my words. angry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by gaskiyamagana: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Honestly, that's why most Yorubas especially their Xtrians are begging us not to boycott the election.
I weep for Yorubas, especially their Muslims.
Lzaa imhotep
Weep for your self and your destiny in Nigeria. After PMB in 2023, it is Yoloba turn again. By 2031, supposedly your (Ibo, Yanmirins) turn, we will muddle up political water to deny you. The noise continues.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by BrownRoofRep: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bearer and custodian of the name Buhari... Lmao smiley
Abdulrecession Aminu Jubrin from Sudan. grin
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by dynicks(m): 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't know why people don't support the vision of Biafra. I'm not Igbo myself but I like the idea a lot.

Do you like it in Nigeria? Do you even like the way things are going? The bad structure and irresponsible politics. And to the Yorubas, you don't like the Igbos so why don't you support them in their March for independence? You claim not to like a people yet you don't want them to secede.. Smh.

Honestly Biafra should come to a realisation. I do not believe that Biafra would be independent and some bastard Fulani Herdsmen would come murder innocent folks and the government would not do shii. No. Mbanu, like the igbo folks would say. It is next to impossible. In Biafra a lot of injustices that exist in today Nigeria won't exist.

I am not an advocate or anything. I am just a blunt realist. Nigeria has outlived its timeframe. It's best we split and do so peacefully.

God bless you bro....

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Dpharisee: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yoruba Muslims soup don done, make una hurry there is a thread on IPOB cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by horsepower101: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
The Fact that IPOB is supporting buhari re-election should be a wake up call to lovers of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by gaskiyamagana: 6:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
Africonji:
Buhari's reelection will eventually give birth to Biafra. Mark my words. angry
This is not the first time of this empty prophesy. October 1, 2017, na so you said but your lord disappear up till now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Babatunde13: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hello, I register Business (Enterprises, Ventures, Limited Liability Company), NGO, ASSOCIATION, CLUB, CHURCH, MOSQUE, etc with the Corporate Affairs Commission. For more info: Kindly call: 08033782910, Whazapp: 07089955363. Regards.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nonaira3: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
This is why I freaking Love Ipob. They always say things exactly like it is. I mean Niggeria has not been this ethically, religiously and politically divided ever. Economy has not been this worse ever and corruption is even worse. Any igbo that's in support of division of this shithole can clearly see Buhari is the nigga God sent to do it hence I have zero problem with him rolling am again and again and again.

That suffering must continue. Like I said earlier, they must enjoy their saint Buhari even if they don't like it. He was the Messiah came to save am no be so. That man destruction of Niggeria is God sent

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ihitenansa: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Weep for your self and your destiny in Nigeria. After PMB in 2023, it is Yoloba turn again. By 2031, supposedly your (Ibo, Yanmirins) turn, we will muddle up political water to deny you. The noise continues.
and yet the average igboman lives far berra dan u.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by wingmanII: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
oluoni:
Honestly the younger generation of ibos are dumber than their father's you can imagine this slowpoke no wonder ibos are so inconsequential in the affairs of Nigeria when others are going right they go left.So after buhari has defeated them and useless their generation he even came to poo on them by coming to campaign in the south east,their coward of a leader fled to Ghana.. Smh

You that is so "consequential" , are you living any better than anyone in Nigeria? Are you honestly enjoying any basic facility? Can you move about freely at any time without fear of molestation from security agents or bandits? Do you have access to decent health facilities,? What of your educational institutions? I could go on and on. Really can any sane person beat his chest proudly that he is "consequential" in a zoo(Nigeria).

14 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by DonVikings: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Yyeske:
Emma Powerless and his fellow IPOB miscreants doing what they know best, gidgiddy and horsepower should report here please.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Dpharisee:
Yoruba Muslims soup don done, make una hurry there is a thread on IPOB cheesy cheesy

The flat bald contoured headed IPOB JEW is back to his tired self. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by gaskiyamagana: 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Onyinye15:
Let them speak for themselves, my PVC is sending buhari back to Daura no time for hear say
Dreamer, tall dreamer indeed.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nonaira3: 6:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
salvationproject:
IPOB is death na...
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

What planet do you live in? Clearly you're not on Earth

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by gaskiyamagana: 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
ihitenansa:
and yet the average igboman lives far berra dan u.

....... as arm robbers, kidnappers, pipe line vandals......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nigeria would have been better if you people are not always acting as saboteurs even Niger delta has more economic and political relevance than you people. Don't worry time will come when nobody will gv a damn about you people anymore even your 5% votes will count for nothing. I guess this is a good sign cos anything you people support always fails you remember how you all wanted to die for Jonathan?
wingmanII:

You that is so "consequential" , are you living any better than anyone in Nigeria? Are you honestly enjoying any basic facility? Can you move about freely at any time without fear of molestation from security agents or bandits? Do you have access to decent health facilities,? What of your educational institutions? I could go on and on. Really can any sane person beat his chest proudly that he is "consequential" in a zoo(Nigeria).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by opedaydydx9(m): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't know why people don't support the vision of Biafra. I'm not Igbo myself but I like the idea a lot.

Do you like it in Nigeria? Do you even like the way things are going? The bad structure and irresponsible politics. And to the Yorubas, you don't like the Igbos so why don't you support them in their March for independence? You claim not to like a people yet you don't want them to secede.. Smh.

Honestly Biafra should come to a realisation. I do not believe that Biafra would be independent and some bastard Fulani Herdsmen would come murder innocent folks and the government would not do shii. No. Mbanu, like the igbo folks would say. It is next to impossible. In Biafra a lot of injustices that exist in today Nigeria won't exist.

I am not an advocate or anything. I am just a blunt realist. Nigeria has outlived its timeframe. It's best we split and do so peacefully.

you are ibo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by wingmanII: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

And you honestly believe your destiny is better than that of Igbos? Can anyone be this stupid.
Your people have been in power since 1960, yet your region is most ravaged by various diseases, child beggars, illiteracy, boko haram killers, herdsmen killers,suicide bombers, in short, every man made disaster. To hell with your presidency!

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ensamy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
Fake news by APC shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nonaira3: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
jrusky:

Biko are you mad Are you my people has no shame I ask again is the tribe called igbo under curse So Buhari is now the one to fulfilled what one idiot said and this is coming out of igbo man mouth.

Ok nah I think it was operation pyhton that silence your anuofia Nnwa goat Kanu operation *mop them up*is coming and im waiting for one God forsaken bastard to come and be shout marginalization or biafra we want. Very foolish and confused tribe I have be asking my parent since Orji Kalu started is shameless Buhari campaign why do I come from this confused, no direction, fulani slaves, fake chest beating, blabla tribe, no sense tribe for God sake? God why did you give us business brain but forget to add common sense God why

Are you born fucking dumb as hell or were you dropped as a child hence lost some of your braincells went away?

Your shithole is CURRENTLY divided as we type. Name when this much tribalism, religious fanatic and complete hatred among each of the tribes in that shithole? Which leadership have had this level of division ever? Even during Abacha reign had more unity. Hell in less than three years More division groups are opening up thus, for what reason will anymore in support of division of this worthless, backwardness and pathetic excuse of a nation want to be against the man who is solely responsible for such division in LESS THAN FOUR YEARS? Imagine where the lack of unity would be in 8 years

Why would anybody that want this shithole divided will want to kick out a person that is actually doing the division with little to zero aid from anyone?

God birthed you without brain I see

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by HeyCorleone(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
opedaydydx9:
you are ibo

Nope. But you can choose not to believe. It doesn't increase your data.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ipobarecriminals: 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
wink grin python dance,dem nor go forget

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Boyooosa(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos / Onnoghen: NBA Urges National Assembly To Save Nigeria / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.