Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB (30309 Views)

5 Key Transport Sector Policies That Possibly Affected Ambode’s Re-election Bid / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Northern Youths, ADP Kick Against Buhari’s Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ihitenansa: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

....... as arm robbers, kidnappers, pipe line vandals......
warreva almajiri

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by opedaydydx9(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Nope. But you can choose not to believe. It doesn't increase your data.
I ll get back to you on that

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Edge1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
oluoni:
Honestly the younger generation of ibos are dumber than their father's you can imagine this slowpoke no wonder ibos are so inconsequential in the affairs of Nigeria when others are going right they go left.So after buhari has defeated them and useless their generation he even came to poo on them by coming to campaign in the south east,their coward of a leader fled to Ghana.Well its a good sign anything iboes support always fails just like they wanted to die for Jonathan. Smh

I pity u and your generations.

So things are moving well in this country from your own perspective?

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Roger3D(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Biafra my foot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by gidgiddy: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nice one by IPOB. Independence is not an easy road but it will happen. The Igbos and kindred brothers will be free of this devilish colonial contraption called Nigeria.

Independence and freedom are honourable goals worth aspiring to

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Str8talk21: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=66593261][/quote] nna u wicked ooohhh with that brown roof pic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Edge1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
The tribal bigotry and hatred amongst these tribes in Nigeria is too much.

This is the only reason why we will continue to suffer in our ignorance forever. It's very sickening

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Str8talk21: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
Biafra my foot
yes no problem. because you are either a zombie or Afonja.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by mrglamour94: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
pained fellow
Yyeske:
Emma Powerless and his fellow IPOB miscreants doing what they know best, gidgiddy and horsepower should report here please.
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Roger3D(m): 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
Str8talk21:

yes no problem. because you are either a zombie or Afonja.
I'm neither. To hell with Biafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Str8talk21:
nna u wicked ooohhh with that brown roof pic.
grin
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Owodiran1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
clowns at work grin
this weak me. I Can't laugh because if i do. My bele go burst and next i will hear is gbauuuuu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Kingsley10000: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
up buhari....ipob has concur

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Roger3D(m): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nonaira3:
This is why I freaking Love Ipob. They always say things exactly like it is. I mean Niggeria has not been this ethically, religiously and politically divided ever. Economy has not been this worse ever and corruption is even worse. Any igbo that's in support of division of this shithole can clearly see Buhari is the nigga God sent to do it hence I have zero problem with him rolling am again and again and again.

That suffering must continue. Like I said earlier, they must enjoy their saint Buhari even if they don't like it. He was the Messiah came to save am no be so. That man destruction of Niggeria is God sent
You and IPOB speak like this because you are powerless to do anything about the way things are. Last year by this time it was Biafra or death, today its Buhari must go. Hehehehe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by PRESHRUNYI(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Where on earth did u lost ur brain and ur potency for logical reasoning
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by horsepower101: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nonaira3:
This is why I freaking Love Ipob. They always say things exactly like it is. I mean Niggeria has not been this ethically, religiously and politically divided ever. Economy has not been this worse ever and corruption is even worse. Any igbo that's in support of division of this shithole can clearly see Buhari is the nigga God sent to do it hence I have zero problem with him rolling am again and again and again.

That suffering must continue. Like I said earlier, they must enjoy their saint Buhari even if they don't like it. He was the Messiah came to save am no be so. That man destruction of Niggeria is God sent

They don't know my brother. I have been saying it that I want buhari to win again. Check my history. Thank God IPOB sees the destruction he is doing to the zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Owodiran1:
this weak me. I Can't laugh because if i do. My bele go burst and next i will hear is gbauuuuu.
grin grin
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by dojowen(m): 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
heheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehe

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

senseless thieves!

u don't have common sense yet u claim to be the most wise set of people in nigeria.

u will watch and 2023 will just elude u like Jesus Christ eluded the Pharisees/Sadducees.

abeg park well make I hear word jooooooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nonaira3: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Roger3D:
You and IPOB speak like this because you are powerless to do anything about the way things are. Last year by this time it was Biafra or death, today its Buhari must go. Hehehehe

This fool is an article saying opposite; a comment saying opposite and yet this one is here still deluding himself what his schizophrenic head tells him. Listen to those voices in your head as far as I'm concerned that Dullard must continue suffering una to that shithole explodes.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Pengician(m): 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Take
British airline
and
Snap below selfie
Thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by BetaThings: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Honestly, that's why most Yorubas especially their Xtrians are begging us not to boycott the election.
I weep for Yorubas, especially their Muslims.
Lzaa imhotep

I join you in weeping for their Christians because according to IPOB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ds4AFO8vRc
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by oluwaahmed: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

Weep for your self and your destiny in Nigeria. After PMB in 2023, it is Yoloba turn again. By 2031, supposedly your (Ibo, Yanmirins) turn, we will muddle up political water to deny you. The noise continues.

Have u ever been to an igbo gathering and hear them discussing igbo presidency The igbo don't give a shiit about it, it doesn't help them in any way. igbo don't even want a president it doesn't add to the money in their bank account. It's only hopeless people that feel their lives are meaningless without "presidency". The middle-beltans that voted for it what did they get? How did presidency benefit them even though their Hausa brother is there? . I will tell u how it benefitted them, by piles of dead bodies of dogs and baboons in mass graves. If that is the benefit of presidency please have it for 100 years thank you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by sapele914(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
OnyeOGA:

Honestly, that's why most Yorubas especially their Xtrians are begging us not to boycott the election.
I weep for Yorubas, especially their Muslims.
Lzaa imhotep
I am from Delta State and I will vote for President Buhari, so stop all that your Yoruba bigotry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nonaira3: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
horsepower101:

They don't know my brother. I have been saying it that I want buhari to win again. Check my history. Thank God IPOB sees the destruction he is doing to the zoo.

My sentiment exactly and what I've been saying Since day 1. Only three years and they already divided like hell. Imagine WTF it'll be like in 8 years. I want Buhari to win again. Personally, I believe all the Igbos against Buhari wanting re-election must be the deluded "one Niggeria Igbos" who still think this shithole is worth saving.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
sai BABA 2019 TO 2023 YorubA AfonjA Some Are Still Waiting For the Promised Lagoon
IPOB MATTER G0 Choke Una,
Emma Powerful Is A Powerful Writter indeed
His Words Can Make All Zombie 0bas Change The Title To Emir Smh...
Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by gidgiddy: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Edge1:
The tribal bigotry and hatred amongst these tribes in Nigeria is too much.

This is the only reason why we will continue to suffer in our ignorance forever. It's very sickening

Did you think that IPOB is agitating to go because Nigerians love each other?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
clowns at work grin
IPOB the abokì ass lickers. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Pat081: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Euouae:

Who exactly is begging you please?
help mi ask d lpig again ooooooo fool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by LZAA: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
IPOB the abokì ass lickers. Lol
You were saying... grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
LZAA:

You were saying... grin
I was saying
Oluku

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB by ApexPredator: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
IPOB have come again with hate speech grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Yusuf Buhari Wedding: Reno Omokri Berates Nigerians Over 100 Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.