Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court (27243 Views)

Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home / Xenophobia: Ekweremadu Tells FG To Suspend Diplomatic Ties With South Africa / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by RisingWars: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
The poverty stricken ones and the mob will scream kill him. Why kill a man over unfounded allegations? If you have irrefutable evidence against him,you would not need a media trial. Buhari's Administration should stop abusing the judiciary with all these incessant requests for ex parte motus.
Diezani Alison-Madueke was accused of stealing $20 billion. By current estimates she would be the richest person in Africa,above Aliko Dangote. 20 billion dollars is not 20 billion naira. It just doesn't become untraceable.
They couldn't prove case against Saraki till now. They couldn't find Diezani's $20 billion. Why is Dasuki in detention till now when he should be free or serving a jail term if he actually did any wrong. 3 years of Buhari and he has not jailed one person for lack of evidence.

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
john650:

Greed. So much greed. The man never ran a business. The only jobs he ever held were in government. Does government work pay this much? He even has the effrontery to ask the courts to quash the FGs move to take over the properties. Na wa for this country.

Same with tinubu n Fashola dem. They didn't run any business before they became governor n then boom!! they became - billionaires
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by deomelo: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ekweremmadu wouldn't be punished n he won't be removed as senator. Stop fooling ur self.

Buhari n APC have been witch hunting Ekweremmadu since 2015 for reasons we all know.

Of Buhari wants all of us to support him instead of defending political thieves from our tribe, let him holistically fight corruption without exceptions. But as long as he's targeting only PDP n easterners, forget it......We will keep defending the witch hunt victim's.

Totally screwed up and warped mentality.

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Joelistic1976: 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
You're truly a criminal.

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ake1:
These people are worse than shekau. They killed more Nigerians than the insurgents and militants put together because they're offshoot of these corrupt criminal.
Let their youth pigs keep defending them.

And the Afonjaz are defending their thief too grin.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by deomelo: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Same with tinubu n Fashola dem. They didn't run any business before they became governor n then become billionaires

And you know they are billionaires because you have facts like bank statements to support that ignorant rubbish?

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Ekweremadu is a thief
He must receive the thief treatment

When PDP was in power who in APC did they harass like this... Nobody... Tinubu and co were free men

Apc please deal with this thief
22 properties... One person sad

Only 22 properties?? grin.

One Afonja for naija owns a whole state.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
sincerlyyo:
Hmm,
He's not denying that he didn't declare them, he's saying that the process is flawed.
Thief

It doesn't matter what he's saying.

He will go free like the others.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
SoNature:
22 houses in a country where 70% of her population are not sure of 3-square meal?

Indeed, the heart of man is full of evil.

Do these politicians ever think of eternity?

Is the Bible Mr. Ekweremadu reads different from mine

And broke youths will be defending them embarassed

Smh

Is Fayose n Tiffnubu reading a different Koran?

See make una no de waste una saliva. As long as Buhari is selective in his probes, its dead long before arrival.

Let Buhari round up our thieves n lock them up n make them vomit every possible money that we can recover n put into new projects. The looters of Nigeria aren't in saudi arabia or Columbia, They are within Nigeria still looting mot as we speak.

Let Buhari fight corruptions promised n see Nigerians support him consistently.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
Until there is a violent revolution no hope for nigeria

U and who wan do violent revolution?

The violent revolution of 1966 nko? Where did it lead us to

Yoruba n Hausa better start the revolution n if its successful, we igbos can join.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
CaptJeffry:
What was Ekweremadu doing before joining politics? Where did he get the money to acquire those properties across the globe?

If he's found to be corrupt, he should face the music biko. angry

A certain civil servant under Bubu owns properties worth millions of dollars in Dubai (we don't know the ones he owns in other countries) n he's free under Bubu.
grin.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Laralag: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
This just shows how wicked our politicians are. PDp finish this country sha. Perhaps democracy is bad for us
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
naijjaman:

Nigerian politicians and their creepy mentality.

Federal Government can seize any property acquired illegally all over the world.

I pray that yours will not be the last they will seize if you fail to explain how you got them.

Let Bubu seize them already.

That's after he quickly sieze Burutais own, then watch igbos support him like a God.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
aminho:
hmm so he is not even denying

Wen Fashola did his own, own just said "I dont sign cheaques" and Yorubas on nairaland supported him grin.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Printerscanner: 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
SoNature:
22 houses in a country where 70% of her population are not sure of 3-square meal?

Indeed, the heart of man is full of evil.

Do these politicians ever think of eternity?

Is the Bible Mr. Ekweremadu reads different from mine

And broke youths will be defending them embarassed

Smh

Just wait a little, one nonentity who lives in a one room face-to-face will come here to defend Ekweremadu. The defendant of the universe will say that a hard working man like Ekweremadu should be able to acquire as much properties as possible. My question to such fools is; Your parents too have been working for about 30 years now, how come they don't have properties in London, US, Dubai, Canada and all over the world like Nigeria's devious politicians??

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by pedel: 12:12am On Apr 11, 2018
Saraki is APC and he is in court.
If these people are fighting to defend the masses the way people are defending them, you won't see any unemployed youth.
I am in a country with less than 10 million people right now. The government made sure nobody is going to bed this night without food.
Politicians don't talk about tribes when they are sharing and stealing money. They have psychologically rewired the young people to always play the tribal persecution card.
Jonathan was in power for 6 years, why didn't he go after all the people you mentioned? What stopped Obasanjo from going after Babangida and Abdusalam?
If Buhari is able to jail all corrupt PDP member let him do it.
In future, let the incoming PDP government jail all corrupt APC members. At the end it will be win- win for the Nigerian people.

When a poor and hungry man stole a thousand naira we set them on fire publicly; when a politician steal 100 million dollars, we praise and defend them because they are from our tribe or same religion as us.

Germannig:
It's time to call a spade one: if Ekweremadu is corrupt he should face the law. But what about other corrupt leaders including Obasanjo, Tinubu Saraki, and Buhari himself? I support that criminals face justice regardless of their ethnicity and status, but I do not support selective justice. If Ekweremadu decamps to APC today, would he still be prosecuted persecuted?

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 11, 2018
deomelo:

Totally screwed up and warped mentality.

ITS A GENERAL NIGERIAN MENTALITY.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 11, 2018
deomelo:

And you know they are billionaires because you have facts like bank statements to support that ignorant rubbish?

Oh bros sorry, I made a mistake. I forgot oo

Tiffnubu is St Anthony of Padua.
Fashola is St Andrew of Bascillica.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by deomelo: 1:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Printerscanner:

Just wait a little, one nonentity who lives in a one room face-to-face will come here to defend Ekweremadu. The defendant of the universe will say that a hard working man like Ekweremadu should be able to acquire as much properties as possible. My question to such fools is; Your parents too have been working for about 30 years now, how come they don't have properties in London, US, Dubai, Canada and all over the world like Nigeria's devious politicians??

PrecisionFx:

Oh bros sorry, I made a mistake. I forgot oo

Tiffnubu is St Anthony of Padua.
Fashola is St Andrew of Bascillica.

^^^^^^^^^^^ One of the nonentities, also a troll.

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Onye anya ukwu tongue
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by wirinet(m): 3:29am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Let Bubu seize them already.

That's after he quickly sieze Burutais own, then watch igbos support him like a God.

Why should Bubu seize Burutai's property? Was he accused of breaking any law? Did he not declare the stated property or properties as mandated by law?

Ekwerenmadu was accused of not declaring the contentious properties in his code of conduct form which he filled 3 years ago before assuming the office of senate president, and the law clearly states that he forfeits the properties to rheumatoid FG, if found guilty, so what are his supporters crying about?

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 11, 2018
wirinet:

Why should Bubu seize Burutai's property? Was he accused of breaking any law? Did he not declare the stated property or properties as mandated by law?

Ekwerenmadu was accused of not declaring the contentious properties in his code of conduct form which he filled 3 years ago before assuming the office of senate president, and the law clearly states that he forfeits the properties to rheumatoid FG, if found guilty, so what are his supporters crying about?

U are very mad.

Where n wen did burutai declare his assets.

Amd how the hell did a civil servant save his salary to buy exotic properties worth millions of dollars?
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Printerscanner:

Ekweremmadu has been in the Senate for 15 years, earning several millions of naira every month.

Meanwhile burutai who earns a monthly salary has properties worth millions of dollars in Dubai.

Dubai the math.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2018
pedel:
Saraki is APC and he is in court.
If these people are fighting to defend the masses the way people are defending them, you won't see any unemployed youth.
I am in a country with less than 10 million people right now. The government made sure nobody is going to bed this night without food.
Politicians don't talk about tribes when they are sharing and stealing money. They have psychologically rewired the young people to always play the tribal persecution card.
Jonathan was in power for 6 years, why didn't he go after all the people you mentioned? What stopped Obasanjo from going after Babangida and Abdusalam?
If Buhari is able to jail all corrupt PDP member let him do it.
In future, let the incoming PDP government jail all corrupt APC members. At the end it will be win- win for the Nigerian people.

When a poor and hungry man stole a thousand naira we set them on fire publicly; when a politician steal 100 million dollars, we praise and defend them because they are from our tribe or same religion as us.

U typed a huge joke.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by wirinet(m): 4:17am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U are very mad.

Learn to be civil in all your discussions, it only betrays your intellectual depth, apart from lack of home training.

Where n wen did burutai declare his assets.
Buratai bought Dubai properties with personal savings — Army
The Nigerian Army has denied media reports that the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, and his two wives acquired a property in Dubai and paid for it in a single transaction.

The Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Sani Usman, said in a statement on Saturday that while it was true that the Buratai family had two properties in Dubai, they were bought with personal savings in 2013.

Usman said the army chief had consistently declared the properties along others in his assets declaration form as Commander, Multinational Joint Task Force and the Chief of Army Staff.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/buratai-bought-dubai-properties-personal-savings-army/amp/

Amd how the hell did a civil servant save his salary to buy exotic properties worth millions of dollars?

Buy properties in Dubai is no big deal. It depends on the worth and value of the properties. I have friends who bought properties in Dubai through properly companies in Nigeria. They have one, two or three bedroom apartment buildings, which started from about $120,000. ( that was when they bought it about 10 years ago). They allowed flexible payment terms. The apartments are rented on your behalf as an investment.

So it is not unreasonable for a General to afford such. Be aware that Nigerians generals and even ratings (korofo ) do not depend solely on their salaries. Their posting and operational allowances can sometimes be higher than their salaries. I have an in law who is a naval rating and her allowances alone is almost as much as her salary.

Finally, there is no law than mandate your sources of wealth must be known in Nigeria, so public servants who are suspected to have stolen money can only be charged with breaking the code of conduct bureau act, under which undeclared properties can be seized.

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 11, 2018
wirinet:

Learn to be civil in all your discussions, it only betrays your intellectual depth, apart from lack of home training.

Buratai bought Dubai properties with personal savings — Army
The Nigerian Army has denied media reports that the Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Tukur Buratai, and his two wives acquired a property in Dubai and paid for it in a single transaction.

The Acting Director, Army Public Relations, Col. Sani Usman, said in a statement on Saturday that while it was true that the Buratai family had two properties in Dubai, they were bought with personal savings in 2013.

Usman said the army chief had consistently declared the properties along others in his assets declaration form as Commander, Multinational Joint Task Force and the Chief of Army Staff.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/buratai-bought-dubai-properties-personal-savings-army/amp/

Buy properties in Dubai is no big deal. It depends on the worth and value of the properties. I have friends who bought properties in Dubai through properly companies in Nigeria. They have one, two or three bedroom apartment buildings, which started from about $120,000. ( that was when they bought it about 10 years ago). They allowed flexible payment terms. The apartments are rented on your behalf as an investment.

So it is not unreasonable for a General to afford such. Be aware that Nigerians generals and even ratings (korofo ) do not depend solely on their salaries. Their allowances can sometimes be higher than their salaries. I have an in law who is a naval rating and her allowances alone is almost as much as her salary.

Finally, there is no law than mandate your sources of wealth must be known in Nigeria, so public servants who are suspected to have stolen money can only be charged with breaking the code of conduct bureau act, under which undeclared properties can be seized.

Ur even madder than I thought.

There's There's law in every nation on earth mandating citizens to clarify where n how they made money that is obviously far higher than all of their income.

""Their allowances can sometimes be higher than their salaries:"

I are very silly. My mother was a military staff, don't even go there, no try am at all.

""Buy properties in Dubai is no big deal""

It is a big deal to buy houses in dubai. Dubai real estate are amongs the highest on earth today. Burutai has properties abroad n still have billions of naira in investments within Nigeria. He didn't pay for it with his salary or savings or allowances.

""the army chief had consistently declared the properties along others in his assets declaration form""

If u believe this trash, Then ur a bigger fooool than I thought.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by deomelo: 4:57am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ekweremmadu has been in the Senate for 15 years, earning several millions of naira every month.

1. You mean ekweremadu saved £4 million to buy the 2 properties in London alone and we are not even talking about the properties in the US, the ones in Duba and the 9 mansions in Abuja.

2. He bought the London properties worth £4 million in 2011 and he was elected to the Senate in 2003.

2011-2003 = 8

Meaning he bought the £4 million properties in London just 8 years after entering the Nigerian Senate.

So, you mean he saved £4 million within 8 years as a civil servant and even saved some more to buy 20 more properties and shares and investments in several businesses all over the world?

Do you even read over the silly and ignorant rubbish you type before posting?

You are not only ignorant, you are also mentally corrupt.

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by wirinet(m): 5:04am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

There's There's law in every nation on earth mandating citizens to clarify where n how they made money that is obviously far higher than all of their income.

We are not talking about every nation on earth, we are talking about Nigeria. Now if there is a law in Nigeria mandating people to clarify the source of their wealth, quote relevant sections of such laws.

I are very silly. My mother was a military staff, don't even go there, no try am at all.

If your mother was a military staff and was not getting her posting and operational allowances, then it meant either the senior officers commanding your mother were eating her allowances or that she was always posted to administrative offices against operational areas.
So you think Buratai being posted to Command the Multinational Joint Task Force would not receive fat allowances?
So you want to tell me that you do not know that officers or even korofo who are posted overseas for foreign operations get paid allowances in dollars in addition to their salaries. Just one posting as a foreign attachee is enough to make an officer quite rich.

It is a big deal to buy houses in dubai. Dubai real estate are amongs the highest on earth today. Burutai has properties abroad n still have billions of naira in investments within Nigeria. He didn't pay for it with his salary or savings or allowances.

Please provide proof or links about the billions of naira of investments within Nigeria.

I cannot say of now, because I have left the property business, but between 2000 to 2005, Dubai properties were not so high and they were everywhere soliciting for investments.

""the army chief had consistently declared the properties along others in his assets declaration form""

The army had made a declaration, if you have proof to counter it, then present it, the press would be very interested. It is not sensible to sit in your mother or fathers house and make unfounded allegations and accusations against every public officials and institutions you dislike.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Theres a tactics all tribes use.

"PROTECT UR OWN LOOTERS, I WILL PROTECT MINE"

SIMPLE.

What I know about the 6 yrs spent in SE & what the intelligence unit personnel said about the Ibos is more than what can be documented.

During Obj, Chief Sunday Afolabi, was indicted over a national identity card scam, he died in the trial process. Tafa Balogun was also humiliated & disgraced out of office for corruption that has been on for long time in the office of Police IG. Chief (Mrs) Bolaji Osomo, was indicted over the sales of Federal govt houses in Lagos which was done by PDP but had to accept responsibility. She appeared THRICE before Senator Okechukwu Obiora led Senate Committee on Housing. Whereas, in GEJ govt, the same Senate that indicted Bola Onagoruwa, the DG of BPE over what the VP controls prevented Oduah & Diezani from appearing before her committees. Those cases for which Diezani & Odual were protected would have caused a lot of noise by propaganda experts.

I remember during Yar'adua, Prof (Mrs) Nike Gra nge & Senator Iyabo Obasanjo were harassed because of =N=20M grant to Health Committee of National Assembly. We had a lot of Noise over Patricia Ette approval & release of fund for renovation of Speaker & Deputy Speaker houses. I have numerous instances. The last is the trial of Amosu the chief of air staff during GEJ govt. With my knowledge of things & the looters list released so far, comparing the trial of Ihejerika the COAS during GEJ, Alex Barde the Chief of Air Staff before Amosu to amosu's trial, one can see the imbalance. The IBO's have been crying against the trial of Ihejerika since the beginning of Buhari regime.

The Hausa's are very careful about the IBOs because of propaganda & normal noise of marginalization. During the GEJ govt, they protected all their people found guilty of corruption. They said all other people have embezzled Nigeria's money, they are in government to revenge.

The South West political & cultural ideologies did not believe in your tribal ideology of " protect your looter, I will protect mine" . That is not even an ideology in Nigeria. I take it to be an ideology of a tribe.

Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by deomelllo: 5:30am On Apr 11, 2018
PrecisionFx:

With a clear conscience and with facts on your side to back up your properties and investments with proper records and proof of legitimate purchase and earnings, you should be able to declare every inch of your assets with zero exception, but when you conveniently leave out or hide your assets when asked to do so by the FG, it's safe to conclude that you are lying and your assets are illegally purchased assets.

If you are going to defend this crook and reckless looter and obviously corrupt public official, you should first explain to us why he did not fully declare his assets and how he mathematically saved at least the 4 million pounds he bought the 2 properties in London with, less than 8 years after entering the Nigerian senate.

According to his court filings and defense, the crooked public official is not even denying that he broke the law and that he can not explain the source of his wealth or how he bought the 22 properties all over the world, he's basically challenging the court's jurisdiction and rights to adjudicate the case against him.

Why, because it's on record that he lied and broke the law.
Re: "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court by deomelllo: 5:40am On Apr 11, 2018
babaolofin:

What I know about the 6 yrs spent in SE & what the intelligence unit personnel said about the Ibos is more than what can be documented.

During Obj, Chief Sunday Afolabi, was indicted over a national identity card scam, he died in the trial process. Tafa Balogun was also humiliated & disgraced out of office for corruption that has been on for long time in the office of Police IG. Chief (Mrs) Bolaji Osomo, was indicted over the sales of Federal govt houses in Lagos which was done by PDP but had to accept responsibility. She appeared THRICE before Senator Okechukwu Obiora led Senate Committee on Housing.

I remember during Yar'adua, Prof (Mrs) Nike Gra nge & Senator Iyabo Obasanjo were harassed because of =N=20M grant to Health Committee of National Assembly. We had a lot of Noise over Patricia Ette approval & release of fund for renovation of Speaker & Deputy Speaker houses. I have numerous instances. The last is the trial of Amosu the chief of air staff during GEJ govt. With my knowledge of things & the looters list released so far, comparing the trial of Ihejerika the COAS during GEJ, Alex Barde the Chief of Air Staff before Amosu to amosu's trial, one can see the imbalance. The IBO's have been crying against the trial of Ihejerika since the beginning of Buhari regime.

The Hausa's are very careful about the IBOs because of propaganda & normal noise of marginalization. During the GEJ govt, they protected all their people found guilty of corruption. They said all other people have embezzled Nigeria's money, they are in government to revenge.

The South West political & cultural ideologies did not believe in your tribal ideology of " protect your looter, I will protect mine" . That is not even an ideology in Nigeria. I take it to be an ideology of a tribe.

Victim mentality and persecution complex.

Two Containers Of Election Materials Gutted By Fire In Awka, Anambra. Photos / Governor Obiano Orders Anambra Tailors To Produce Three Million Face Masks / Lagos Judiciary Receives New GAC GS8 SUVs

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87