Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,541 members, 7,827,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User (33482 Views)

'fairly Used Virgin' - Between Reno Omokri And A Female Twitter User / Female Twitter User Gushes Over Uber Driver Says She Is In Love With Him / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Remijuice: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't listen to all this pu**yass guys here do you to the fullest...... go girlllllllllwink cheesy

Harken to this advice at your own detriment!!!
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

okay
Receive it

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Remijuice: 8:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
lool,I went home and added.
English
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Remijuice:

Harken to this advice at your own detriment!!!
No one asked for your opinion..... cool

Awong gbegborun

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2018
thegeneral queen,easy with prexhbills abeg.cheesy lmao,those your memes are really funny.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Remijuice:

English
abi oo.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Remijuice:

English
abi oo.
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

osikwa nò gini?cheesy

Lol, I'm serious.

Even if I don't, just be a good lady cheesy, don't be money obsessed, thou money good oo cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Have you forgotten that I don't share things ? I want everything to be mine alone forever cool

But you'll be ready to share Dangote with his wives cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I'm serious.

Even if I don't, just be a good lady cheesy, don't be money obsessed, thou money good oo cheesy
money is good naw,I have a standard and I cant settle for less.cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

But you'll be ready to share Dangote with his wives cheesy
Keep deceiving yourself cheesy
I can't share you with anyone else cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
thegeneral queen,easy with prexhbills abeg.cheesy
lmao,those your memes are really funny.

aren't you the one liking her posts?. undecidedsmh
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by UDUJ(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

Can't believe a Female Engineer in the making is this pretty shocked

Preshy na only you waka come? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

just like me.. I can't date a lady that doesn't have a car cheesy smiley
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
Are you for real? Preshy cheesy
So money equates your standard and class?
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
thegeneral queen,easy with prexhbills abeg.cheesy
lmao,those your memes are really funny.
Dude always feeling like a boss when he got nothing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

aren't you the one liking her posts?. undecidedsmh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2018
UDUJ:

Can't believe a Female Engineer in the making is this pretty shocked

Preshy na only you waka come? wink
lool,funny you,thanks dear.
goodmoney.tongue

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I can't share you with anyone else cheesy

Even with my barrow pushing job? cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

No one wants to date you cool a broke boy doesn't deserve to have an erection

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Even with my barrow pushing job? cheesy
Remember I can't settle for less so hustle hard cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
hahahahaha,can't stop laughing. cheesy

You two will eventually get married one day.smiley

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No one wants to date you cool a broke boy doesn't deserve to have an erection

donstan teach this girl the meaning of broke..

I'm broke yet I can feed her entire family for 2years
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by prechbills1(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

lool,good for you.cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by donstan18: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Remember I can't settle for less so hustle hard cheesy

What will you offer me after hustling hard for you? cheesy
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

hahahahaha,can't stop laughing. cheesy

You two will eventually get married one day.smiley
Yes off course but I can't marry a disrespectful man neither can I settle for less cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2018
prechbills1:

Are you still talking...... bonus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

Are you for real? Preshy cheesy
So money equates your standard and class?
yea,one of the standards I have set. lool,I can't settle for less my dear.cheesy money is really good.tongue
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2018
donstan18:

What will you offer me after hustling hard for you? cheesy
I will be a submissive wife to you and be respectful towards your decisions embarassed and I'll advise you on how to invest our money lipsrsealed wisely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Preshy561(f): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes off course but I can't marry a disrespectful man neither can I settle for less cheesy
loolz,he may repent along the line.
prexhbills really like you.smiley
Re: Qualities Of A Wife Material According To A Female Twitter User by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
loolz,he may repent along the line. prexhbills really like you.smiley
Like who.... undecided you must be joking cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / Funny Things Guys Do When They Spot Pretty Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.