Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over (11565 Views)

Fashola Poses With His Wife In His Office As He Prepares To Hand Over. PICTURES. / Kaduna On Fire Again. / Bomb Blast In Kaduna On Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 17, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^

Igboland is too densely populated. The South-South should be made for living space for us Igbos. If we had our own nation, it would only be a matter of time when all these minority languages would die out.

^^are you Igbo?  
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Omolulu(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^^^

I have no pity for Igbos who have investment in other parts of the country. They should have focused their investments in Igboland. They reap where they sow. angry

So Kaduna can go down in flames for all I care. It will teach my brothers and sisters again. You would think they would have learned.
very easy to say when you live abroad, i'm sure those igbo men would slap ur teeth out if u tell them dat to their face
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by EzeUche(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2010
tpia.:

^^are you Igbo?  

Nwa afor Igbo.

Nne gi na Nna gi na umunnegi nile nwukwa idiot!!! angry
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 17, 2010
^^ no need to get hot under the collar.

a simple yes or no would suffice.

it was an ordinary question.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by udezue(m): 1:21am On May 18, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^

Igboland is too densely populated. The South-South should be made for living space for us Igbos. If we had our own nation, i[b][s]t would only be a matter of time when all these minority languages would die out[/s][/b].

WTH Nwanna think before you say certain things. Why should or would their language die? No one needs to lose his mother tongue all in the name of being part of Biafra biko. I think it will be better if we make it mandatory for the non Igbo to learn Igbo and the Igbo to learn non Igbo languages.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Onlytruth(m): 1:41am On May 18, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^

Igboland is too densely populated. The South-South should be made for living space for us Igbos. If we had our own nation, it would only be a matter of time when all these minority languages would die out.

Nna EzeUche [/b]na wa for you o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which kain yarn be dat? angry angry

[b]tpia
was right to ask whether you are Igbo. I'm truly alarmed by your comment.

I have not seen an Igbo with those types of views.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by ODIBABA1: 2:48am On May 18, 2010
@lastpage peace! There is no cause for alarm, non Igbo easterners are our kits and kin excerpt few Igbo haters amongst them. My only sincere advice to you is learn little more about the Igbo and don't try to stereotype them just because others do; I believe you're in a position to understand us even more. Remember, on the height of Igbo prosecution from Nigeria, it is a historical fact we never wavered to place our destiny on the hands of General Philip Effiong, a non Igbo Biafran. To none biased, such event should be the yardstick to measure the sincerity of the Igbo with its neighbors,
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Nobody: 2:51am On May 18, 2010
@udderzit and onlytruth [onlytalk if i've clashed with you before]

abeg told am.

me sef i bin dey shake my head in amazement at what passes for nigerian these days in the name of having a keyboard.

abi is it what passes for african or whatever.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by ODIBABA1: 2:53am On May 18, 2010
Nwanna Ezeuche jiliya wayoo!!!! Those people are our own people; we are same, and one people. There can never be qualms between the Igbo and our brothers.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by udezue(m): 3:17am On May 18, 2010
Lastpage,
No problem brotha. Continue with the discussion.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by udezue(m): 3:17am On May 18, 2010
Ezeuche can be painfully RAZZ.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by EzeUche(m): 4:53am On May 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

Nna EzeUche [/b]na wa for you o! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Which kain yarn be dat? angry angry

[b]tpia
was right to ask whether you are Igbo. I'm truly alarmed by your comment.

I have not seen an Igbo with those types of views.

We need more Igbos with my views. I support Igbo hegemony and it is about time we realize that we as a people must dominate our region. You do not hear the minorities in the Core North or West speaking loudly, because they know who are the boss.

Our immediate threat is the Ijaw!!!  angry I have never hidden my views about these people. We must deal with these saboteurs first before they cause anymore harm. They already have been targeting are people in the Delta. There thirst for power knows no bounds.

We should not be allies with people who are untrustworthy.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by ODIBABA1: 5:58am On May 18, 2010
Granted that elements from Ijo are somehow threat to the survival the Igbo following the antecedent of Isaac Boro, Saro Wiwa, and Edwin Clark, how do you deal with our ardent supporters and friends from Efik, Ibibio Anang etcetera. The game is win as much converts as possible to your side, and proves your detractor wrong.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by mbulela: 6:35am On May 18, 2010
I have never understood why religious and ethnic conflicts prosper on this forum?
I find it childish,simplisitc and sickening.
I am wondering why this thread is still running?
Babzilla made an apt observation on page 4 of this thread that renders the argument on which this thread is founded baseless and irrelevant.
I have never placed any undue attachment to my ethnic background.It rarely crosses my mind in dealing with fellow Nigerians.
I am more interested in culture and tradition of Nigerian (and by extension African) tribes.
That is a more fruitful debate than all these ethnic jingoism.
The very essence of our culture as a people is being swallowed by the vile of western culture and the cancer of corruption.Instead of addressing that, people come here to be arguing crap about Biafra, Oduduwa and Usman Dan Fodio.
guys and gals, get a life!!!
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Ogiade(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2010
This thread has exposed the double standard of the Ibos. On one hand they yearn to be part of the south south on another bit, they want to annihilate the them by imposing their languages and values on them. The truth is obvious, without the South-South, Ibo land will be a landlocked and overcrowded country. They should not fool themselves with all these so called enterprising skills. its only working now because of the sheer size of the Nigerian nation. They will only have a country made up of traders and artisans. Above that, they are only interested in Niger Delta's oil.

the only section of Nigeria that can easily attain nationhood and grow it is only the west (Yorubas), they have it all, good education, industry, oil, size, and homogeneous population. This is followed by the south south. the Ijaws cannot lord over the entire region because they're not in majority. the multiplicity in the tribes will offer a stabilising factor.

the worst hit will be the ibos. i wonder how they will accommodate all the people from the North, South south and the west in an enclave the size of Edo and Delta state. They should think twice about this quest to break up Nigeria. The earlier we make Nigeria work, the better for all of us,
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by EzeUche(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2010
^^^^^

Oil Oil Oil. Is that the only thing you people care about?  angry

Igboland has plenty of oil. My home state has plenty of oil. Yet, we Igbos refuse to have our oil exploited. That is why the minorities are crying, because there land is being exploited. If you people had the backing of the Igbo, your environment would not be polluted.

The Izon are the Igbos nemsis. They want majority status in the Niger Delta, but in essence, we Igbos are the majority if you include Abia State and Imo State as part of the Niger Delta which it is.

And Igboland will never be landlocked. Port Harcourt has always been an Igbo town.

Yorubaland would disentigrate into chaos if they had their own nation. We already know your people do or die politics all too well. You will never find that in Igboland.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Abagworo(m): 7:46am On May 18, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^

Oil Oil Oil. Is that the only thing you people care about?  angry

Igboland has plenty of oil. My home state has plenty of oil. Yet, we Igbos refuse to have our oil exploited. That is why the minorities are crying, because there land is being exploited. If you people had the backing of the Igbo, your environment would not be polluted.

The Izon are the Igbos nemsis. They want majority status in the Niger Delta, but in essence, we Igbos are the majority if you include Abia State and Imo State as part of the Niger Delta which it is.

And Igboland will never be landlocked. Port Harcourt has always been an Igbo town.

Yorubaland would disentigrate into chaos if they had their own nation. We already know your people do or die politics all too well. You will never find that in Igboland.

my dear brother you need little knowdledge about nationhood and ethnicity.even if you have an igbo country,some will still be minority igbos.the ijaw is actually the most important and most negatively affected ethnic group in the niger delta.it is a long established fact.however igbos live just directly above them and have always interacted with them.port harcourt is an ikwerre and okrika town.the ikwerre are igbos while okrikas are mixed ijaw and igbo.portharcourt is still landlocked since its port is not directly linked to the sea.igbos need others just like others need us.oil is nothing but sorrow.on a personal point of view,i believe a country of strictly southeast and akwa-cross will be the most developed and peaceful in africa.a biafra inclusive of all niger deltans will be as poor as a country of exclusively south-south.i however do not see nigeria breaking up soon.i just made an utopiastic contribution.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Ranoscky(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2010
Rano walks in . . .

dirty thread!

Rano walks out!
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by 13volts(m): 11:42am On May 18, 2010
This is getting too funky. Is all about South East VS South South. Am out
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by mistarich(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2010
I've not had the time to go through people's comments on this post but the post is ridiculous. It's people like you (the poster) who make religion an issue and cause unrest in a land. *Hissing* Dumbass!
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Centkaycee(f): 1:12pm On May 18, 2010
The post and all these unfortunate comments will not and never reverse the appointment.
If you don't like it, hit your head on the wall.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by ODIBABA1: 1:21pm On May 18, 2010
What is (the appointment)?
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by sweet9ja: 2:00pm On May 18, 2010
@poster, Thanks ones more for your response to my thread. I appologise if I have given the impression that sharia is against development of the north. Like you mentioned it is been practised in more developed nations around the world. However, I think in the case of Nigeria due to the high level of iliteracy, poverty and underdevelopment, the purpose was not primarily for the benefit of the society, rather a tool of oppression.
My case is, with more and better education, northerners will have better opportunities in life and will have better understanding of sharia. And I strongly believe that the scenerio you painted will then not surface at all. But right now these guys are there as willing tools at hand of evil doers.

One thing though, what are you and others of your kind in the north doing about this situation? Do you talk to the youths, parents, imams and the politicians about the need to focus on educating these people? Remember Afganistan and Pakistan? This we must avoid at all cost.

SHARIA AND POVERTY DON'T MIX VERY WELL.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by udezue(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2010
Ogaide,please shut ur dirty trap. Igbo ppl want no oil and have em in abundance but just like Ezeuche said we don't even want it exploited and end up like our minority neighbors like the Ijo and Ogoni whos gullible leaders welcomed oil companies into their land thinking oil oil oil will solve their problem. Well it added more problems. I doubt if the average Ogoni man wants to hear about oil again seeing how that oil has brought environmental disaster, oppression and killings in their land. The Ijo fishermen who can't fish or even make use of his land isn't so enthusiastic about having oil. Lord thank you for blessing Igbos with intelligent leaders who are not obsessed with oil. The Efik are also one minority group that does not give a rat's a$$ about oil and look at how far they have gone. Donald Duke of Cross Rivers have proven that an Eastern minority can run a state and economy withoil salivating over that has been more of curse than blessing.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by auwal87(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2010
sweet9ja:

@poster, Thanks ones more for your response to my thread. I appologise if I have given the impression that sharia is against development of the north. Like you mentioned it is been practised in more developed nations around the world. However, I think in the case of Nigeria due to the high level of iliteracy, poverty and underdevelopment, the purpose was not primarily for the benefit of the society, rather a tool of oppression.
My case is, with more and better education, northerners will have better opportunities in life and will have better understanding of sharia. And I strongly believe that the scenerio you painted will then not surface at all. But right now these guys are there as willing tools at hand of evil doers.

One thing though, what are you and others of your kind in the north doing about this situation? Do you talk to the youths, parents, imams and the politicians about the need to focus on educating these people? Remember Afganistan and Pakistan? This we must avoid at all cost.

SHARIA AND POVERTY DON'T MIX VERY WELL.

Of course, everywhere I go, my only message is Peace and Knowledge. I don't like crisis of any sort, it doesn't matter if Muslims win or loose.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by udezue(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2010
Btw Ezeuche's crazy views about non Igbo languages is no way a reflection of how the majority of us think or feel. The swift response he has already gotten from majority of the Igbo here should tell u that but I guess being so kookoo u couldnt see that. The fact is that there will always be minorities who have negative views about Igbos and Igbos with negative views about minorities but there are many who don't share those and will check those who have em.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Afam(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2010
I believe the deputy governor is now the current governor. That settles it.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Guyman02: 6:26pm On May 18, 2010
The poster is an ALMAJIRI. Jonathan is an Ijaw minority and the Yorubas or Igbos are not complaining. Patrick Yakowa is from Southern Kaduna and some Hausa and Fulani muslim zealots are trying to dicriminate against him. Mind you, according to history the Gbagyi tribe are the original inhabitants of Kaduna. The Hausas came recently during the colonial period to dominate the indigenes.
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by lastpage: 8:41pm On May 18, 2010
Okay, this thread has generated enough bigots and tribal war-lords (abi na 'Lord-of-War' sef?)

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5569015-146/national_assembly_confirms_sambo_as_vp.csp

[size=25pt]National Assembly confirms Sambo as VP[/size]

By Emmanuel Ogala

May 18, 2010 02:48PM
Print print Email email Share Share

The National Assembly, in a unanimous decision, has approved the nomination of Kaduna State governor, Namadi Sambo as the nation’s Vice President.

The Senate’s plenary session lasted barely 10 minutes after the correspondence from the President was read, officially notifying the Senators of the President’s nomination.

The nomination was approved in absentia as Mr Sambo did not attend the Senate’s session. The Federal House of Representatives held its session at the same time with that of the Senate. The office of the Vice-President became vacant when Goodluck Jonathan became President.

[size=15pt]End of Story, End of Turanchi!![/size]
Anybody that wants to challenge it should go to Court.
Anyone that wants to make trouble or cause unrest will be dealt-with, like a "Boko-Haram"
angry angry
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 18, 2010
^^ so is his confirmation an automatic end to the matter, or wasnt yaradua confirmed during his own time?
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by lastpage: 8:55pm On May 18, 2010
^^^^^You're not praying the guy will have Chaug-Chaug syndrome, are you?!

[size=25pt]End of matter. Chikenna[/size]
Re: Kaduna On Red Alert As Christian Prepares To Take Over by paddylo1(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2010
^^ so is his confirmation an automatic end to the matter, or wasnt yaradua confirmed during his own time?

Dis tpia sef. . .end of the matter with kaduna deputy governor moving up and him becoming VP

what has yar adua got to do with this agian. . na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MASSOB Members Being Arraigned In Enugu (Pictures) / Samsung Opens New Academy In Lagos. / Pictures Of Funmilayo Ransome Kuti:"the First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.