Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) (20159 Views)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by DollarAngel(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2018
giftlygifted:
Madrid vs Bayern (Red to Martinez first leg)
Madrid vs Bayern Bayern (Red to Vidal Second leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Cuadrado final)
Madrid vs PSG (Red to Verrati Second leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Dybala First leg)
Madrid vs Juventus (Red to Buffon 2nd leg)

Micheal Oliver just showed why no English Referee will be at the World Cup in Russia 2018

Despite the hundreds of millions of pounds spent, neither PSG nor Manchester City have managed to get further than Leeds United in the Champions League

Gianluigi Buffon in the Champions League:

� 117 matches
� 50 clean sheets

The greatest ever.

You can't buy Success

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by engrjacuzzi: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2018
In ENUGU, cock wakes people up.��� In Lagos, by d time d cock wakes up, people r already in Obalende. ���
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2018
deepwater:

Oga calm down

It's not nonsense. Nigerians just like to stampede others that do not conform to their likes.

People paid their own money to acquire tv and satellite access to watch what pleases them so why do you hate on that, why sweat it brah

If you don't like it, don't tune to the station, don't open the threads and spew thrash, stick to your buhari must go campaign.

There are so many stations I have never tuned to notwithstanding I have access to full bouquet on multichoice, that doesn't make it nonsense.

I guess you watch football, like the idiot below (he doesn't know the right section to discuss soccer) now tell me what sense there is to have 22 grown ass men running over a leather ball for 90 mins?

Perhaps you watch wrestling, tell him the sense in it when people without trousers fight over a belt, WTF angry wat u gonna do with such a big belt?

You better locate the nearest barber shop and scrape out those nonsense beards because I do not believe people still value those nonsense beards....hope it makes sense now
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by engrjacuzzi: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Na wa o, every time church will be shouting receive your husband. Why them no dey shout receive ur wife?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
deepwater:

Oga calm down

It's not nonsense. Nigerians just like to stampede others that do not conform to their likes.

People paid their own money to acquire tv and satellite access to watch what pleases them so why do you hate on that, why sweat it brah

If you don't like it, don't tune to the station, don't open the threads and spew thrash, stick to your buhari must go campaign.

There are so many stations I have never tuned to notwithstanding I have access to full bouquet on multichoice, that doesn't make it nonsense.

I guess you watch football, like the idiot below (he doesn't know the right section to discuss soccer) now tell me what sense there is to have 22 grown ass men running over a leather ball for 90 mins?

Perhaps you watch wrestling, tell him the sense in it when people without trousers fight over a belt, WTF angry wat u gonna do with such a big belt?

You better locate the nearest barber shop and scrape out those nonsense beards because I do not believe people still value those nonsense beards....hope it makes sense now

Lol. A hundred and one kisses for you, babe. No homo! cheesy

I'm tired of people feeling like their preferences are superior...Like they know what's best for the next person. Annoying!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by derachokolate(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2018
the script writers of this screenplay are really good though
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nathaniel79(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
deepwater:

Oga calm down

Lol, you dey vex o.. but you made alotta sense tho'...if they nit interested, they can go watch something else na, izzit by foooorce?
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nathaniel79(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
Na wa o, every time church will be shouting receive your husband.
Why them no dey shout receive ur wife?
Broda, the things that worry you are worrisome! grin

Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Yes, In Nigeria.
DollarAngel:

You can't buy Success
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
If dey can't reconcile by themselves now who will reconcile them outside the house? Well I know they can't be 2gether outside the house cos they have way to Many fights to cope and miracle doesn't seem to be the type to care much about such stuffs.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) by Scamtools: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
SCAM TOOLS SHOP NOW OPEN FRESH

 Shells
 cPanel’s & WHM
 VPSs (Linux, Windows)
 Mailers
 SMTP Servers
 E-mails lists
 Cards (CC, Fullz)
 Methods/Tutorials
 Scripts
 Tools
 Scam Pages
 Tutorials
 Programs/Tools. Scripts
 Email Leads
 Software’s & Crackers, Bot, Virus, Trojan, Spy, more….

Accounts
 Bank Login, Netflix, PayPal, Shopping, Dating, Premium,
 Neteller
 eBay
 Amazon
 Walmart
 AliExpress
 Macys
 Dell
 Apple
 Costco
 Others
You can Request for Tools as well
We Also Trade Gift Cards
WhatsApp: +14695730198

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie / House Of Ajebo And Area Videos, Which Do You Prefer / BBNaija: Peace Wins N250,000 In Eva Task

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.