Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts (33599 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Dee60: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
When you have good to offer you will not spend all your time disputing what others are offering!

Let Adeboye be. Preach your own now!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by BushWickBill: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
This is the typical subliminal and subtle coercion that these crooks and frauds use.
Scaremongering at its best.

And dull "Christians" who can't see beyond their noses can't perceive what is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by paxonel(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
For adeboye to come out to say if you don't pay tithe you will not make heaven. It means, tithe money don reduce for church drastically because of daddy freeze grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by farolee(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Unkownly to him, Freezer has help to increase RCCG tithe.Tithe is more spiritual than you think,it not about the volume of that paper called money ...............The same set of idiot will be accusing the FG of Islamising Nigeria.Pastor Adeboye is just an ordinary man like you and me, but no man crosses the path of his God and live to tell the story.He is not a regular preacher, but power of God is always made available during his messages than most of your so call motivational speakers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by dallyemmy: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
I think it is time to increase our tithe... Do not commit Adultery is under the law and does it mean that being under grace (new testament ) gives you the permission to now commit Adultery?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Kingpee2(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
martineverest:
well said... Its such a shame that rccg and winners' doctrine is deeply rooted on tithes and offerengs instead of what the Bible preaches.most rccg pastors can't do without financial prosperity and tithing....their favourite quote is 'pay ur tithe so life wint be tight for u'
no wonder the level of corruption and immortality is increasing despite the huge and growing number of worship centers.... teachings like this indirectly means u can sin ,but u will still make heaven if u pay ur tithe

Rccg wasn't nlike this 10 yrs ago .this same financial prosperity gospel made me stop going to redeem since January 1st this yr.

so sad adeboye is gradually collapsing what he built
i stopped going to redeem When we paid more than 8 different offerings ,A whole lot of people don’t worship God anymore,they now worship their pastors and church building ...

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Opoki(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is tithe the only thing pastors can talk about? What happen to salvation, restitution, evangelism, second coming of Jesus, etc

Many churches are making this tithe look like a doctrine on its own. Kilode?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
fatymore:
Freeze doesn't have a in iota of respect at all... Asking if a man as old as his father still have his senses with him.. It is really bad and this is not what Yoruba youth are known for. If you want to talk or react bla bla do it respectfully...

Aseju ni olorun o fe. As times goes on people won't take him serious again
Aunty close your mouth jare.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by jrusky(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dee60:

When you have good to offer you will not spend all your time disputing what others are offering!

Let Adeboye be. Preach your own now!

That is not what is expected of you stop being hypocrite check your bible and says it the way it was said. Adeboye talks to much about tithe true ministry of God should be winning souls genuinely for God kingdom.

Tithe and first fruit and seed sowingwas the weapon devil used to weaken Christendom devil systematically and well calculated method to eroded people of Adeboye group mind to be very focus on tithe and first fruit and seed sowing thereby they wont see it as love of money but doing God's work not knowing reverse is the case it's satanic strategy to mess them up and mess Christianity up.

What we are seen today a man called Emmanuel Eni in late 80s said it then that the satanic kingdom are battle ready to use money to destroy God ministry in a way people will not understand and thinking they are doing God's work pls has it not happened and still happening now?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Iceflox(f): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Originality007:
I pay my tithe every month, nothing will stop me from paying it
my friend keep your mumu to yourself and don't spread it like contagious disease.
Who cares whether you pay 200%

Rubbish angry

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by fatymore(f): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Teddyhoncho:
Aunty close your mouth jare.
keep quiet small boy that doesn't have respect for elders....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Chibabe1(f): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
survivor1986:
Adeboye in his quiet time be like, "But if I don't tell them that, how do we sustain the ministry?"
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Champele(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adeboye is a thief. Who dey still argue am?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by paxonel(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
emmasege:
I wonder why pastor Adeboye and his type are wasting their time on this issue of tithing.

Anyone who is truly born of God need not be compelled to give unto the Lord. And like the scripture says 'let everyone be fully persuaded'. A child of God could even give more than 10% if he so wishes but if he doesn't give up to that for unavoidable reasons, I see no sin in that.

But the way these Pentecostal pastors overemphasize tithing these days leaves one to wonder if it's all about God and not about themselves, families and ministries (businesses).

are you calling a way to make cool money in church a waste of time?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Champele(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
farolee:

Unkownly to him, Freezer has help to increase RCCG tithe.Tithe is more spiritual than you think,it not about the volume of that paper called money ...............The same set of idiot will be accusing the FG of Islamising Nigeria.Pastor Adeboye is just an ordinary man like you and me, but no man crosses the path of his God and live to tell the story.He is not a regular preacher, but power of God is always made available during his messages than most of your so call motivational speakers.
You are very stupid. Fool. I think Adeboye and Co. pay you to come online anddefend their stealing worth trick. Adeboye and Co are just normal Nigerian thieves and 419ners. Argue with your bible

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
fatymore:
keep quiet small boy that doesn't have respect for elders....
Sure I will... Deluded respecter of the universe, have several seats ma’am!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Buffalowings3(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
fatymore:
Freeze doesn't have a in iota of respect at all... Asking if a man as old as his father still have his senses with him.. It is really bad and this is not what Yoruba youth are known for. If you want to talk or react bla bla do it respectfully...

Aseju ni olorun o fe. As times goes on people won't take him serious again
So because he is an old man,
We should ignore his bulshitting

No wonder Nigeria is in the hands of incapable senile old men.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Buffalowings3:

So because he is an old man,
We should ignore his bulshitting

No wonder Nigeria is in the hands of incapable senile old men.
Leave the brainwashed aunty... Guessing she’s the chief ‘social media church usher’ respect my bvtt.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Johnson5258:
Daddy Freeze, we refuse to freeze because Malachi 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Psalm 119:89 King James Version (KJV)
89 For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.

Matthew 24:35 King James Version (KJV)
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 5:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Tell those who are complaining not we that are enjoying the benefit and also, thanks for the Bible study, research more for the edification of the saints. Shabat Shalom in advance!
uncle I beg, what is d purpose of tithing?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
farolee:

pls boss, what's d purpose of tithing
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
farolee:

SMH... So many terrible things I wanna say to you right now bro, but I’ll just act like I didn’t see the stvpid sh!t you just spewed.�
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by bibe(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
mrvitalis:
The same Old Testament that says pay tithe is the same Old Testament that says things like

Women can't preach on the altar
Burnt offering
How the alter is to be decorated and the rest

But you pick only tithe and abandoned the rest?

If I'm president eeh I would order for dead bodies from mutuary to be sent to all this pastors one by one any church who can't raise the dead would be closed

This scam is too much

Very funny
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by horia: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Originality007:
as long as you love those around you and help those who ask you 4 it as long as you put smiles in the faces of your parents in your ability and remember the elderly you have shown love. Don't do to others what you don't want them do to you like public defamation, back stabbing a friend.... You know them. If you think, Jesus never said anything without a given and good purpose.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by sawdi: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Originality007:

Zombie. Pay your tithe by feeding the poor around you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by bibe(m): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedEkiss me!Did dey force anybody to pay tithe?Wetin be freeze problem? Nah his tithe?

Psychological coercion/Emotional blackmail = compulsion = force
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by sawdi: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Freeze Nigerians don't deserve you, you are too ahead of your time.

I tell you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by MistadeRegal(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Onyiridike:

Them why the emphasis on the law of tithing? You cannot be justified by obeying laws (tithe inclusive).

What emphasis?
I login, saw thread, commented on it like everyone else.
If you won't pay your tithes that's your problem. GOD won't because of you alter HIS Word.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by sawdi: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dandanlowo:
I know understand why bible self no dey speak straigt english.. All dis thou, thy and ye are enuf to confused pipu sef

My stomach oooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by sawdi: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
lilbest4:
To me heaven will be boring sha. I don't like the idea of milk, honey, butterflies and palm trees. Looks too teenage for my liking

I like your thinking. You prefer adventure; fire, snakes, scorpions.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
sawdi:

Zombie. Pay your tithe by feeding the poor around you.

Oponu, na your papa money?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Iceflox:
my friend keep your mumu to yourself and don't spread it like contagious disease.
Who cares whether you pay 200%

Rubbish angry

U can go and die if my comment vex u
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
bibe:

undecided
bibe:

forget dat grammar.Most peep drop 100,200,500 even 50 naira as their tithe.Do u knw dat sum peep even squeeze/ fold d money so dat ur neighbors nor go see how much u dey drop?.God will not kill any man for not giving.If a Pastor. ask u to give 500k and all u have in ur account. is 5k,will u give?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? / International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.