Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts (33567 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by PhilipGallagher(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
flyca:
I wanna know, did Adeboye really say that?
There's a Youtube video of him saying it, unless the video was doctored.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Daviddson(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
"Reacts to Pst Adeboye's statement" but the statement was never referenced in the article. This is hilarious. The mods are not doing enough to stem the tide of sensational headlines and false news!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by hadjipapiey(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
flyca:
I wanna know, did Adeboye really say that?

No he didn't say it, he spewed it
undecided
Your gullibility is per excellence undecided

Let me call him for you to Konfam

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
: freeze is a confused/ confam goat
is your father a pastor? OK , from tithe they pay you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by DilyAtlantis: 10:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Is Adeboye now God to decide who makes heaven?

Those that have private jets from poor people's sweat won't make heaven.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by mu2sa2: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2018
This tithe, is it not a few people that collects it on behalf of god and spend it on behalf of god?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Acidosis(m): 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Show us a video of Adeboye making such claims.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Onyochejohn:
undecided
Onyochejohn:
the same ur alfa fada dey scam d mumuni/u spend the money to buy panties
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by MistadeRegal(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2018
[b]According to the Bible,

[8]Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
[9]Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
[10]Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
[11]And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
[12]And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
Malachi:3:8-12

But that is if you have.
GOD never stipulated you won't make Heaven if you don't have.
Lazarus in the Bible was a very poor man, having nothing, yet he's currently in Abraham's bosom.
But understanding the word of GOD there, shows it's reward for GOD'S blessings.
Pastors, please tell the people the truth and stop making Christianity appear all about money and material things.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Acidosis(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2018
hadjipapiey:

No he didn't say it, he spewed it undecided Your gullibility is per excellence undecided

Let me call him for you to Konfam
You're the gullible one, not the guy you quoted. Where is the video?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by holluwai(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Only God knows the utter truth.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by pressplay411(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Yet neither Jesus nor his apostles preached tithing. They only preached charity.
Not saying tithing is wrong or a sin. But not paying tithe is no longer a sin neither is curse attached to it.

Tithe is an entitlement if the Levites. Jesus was of Judah genealogy not Levi, hence he never collected such.

Tithing as a law is annulled under Chridtianity. But tithing as a personal Covenant with God is not wrong, as applied by Abraham and Jacob. God did not require it of them but they personally offered Tithe to honor God and commit God in their affairs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ichuka(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2018
If the threat of hell is "TRUE"for non-tither coming from the MOG then,it's very sad and regrettable.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Boss13: 10:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Is this recent? I thought Adeboye said this a long time ago. Regardless, he doesn’t have the right or privilege to know who will go to hell or heaven. Does he even know if there is space for him in heaven? Forget all those - “God told me” as I have found that people mistake and confuse their inner thinking to be the voice of God.

The Creator has always been consistent. It is Man that has polluted the ways of the Creator.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by tungamaje: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
: freeze is a confused/ confam goat

He is not, he is saying the Bible truth. Tithing is part of the old laws just as the keeping of the Sabbath day, circumcision etc. Christ came to fulfill them and therefore they are no more necessary for salvation. So anybody threatening you that you must pay him tithes or else hell fire awaits you doesn't know his Bible. And of course, many of these so called MOGs don't know the Bible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by BadBradley: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
If adeboye truly said this, then he is nothing short of a thief and desperate fraud!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by semyman: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
These guys are criminals, FRZ you have made your point, you have earned your place in history. Let the magas continue to fund the guy men on the pupit living large that are abusing the name of Christ who will soon deny them

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by gidjah(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2018
If he truely made that statement...then He is on a very long thing!! A mature christuan shiuldnt shouldn't be making such kind of utterances as tjere far weighthier matter in d christiendom other than this thite matter.there is no even direct command in d new testament of our lord concerning thite.and more iMPORTANTLY, THEY ARE NOT USING THIS THITE ACCORDING TO D MANNER F D OLD TESTAMENT ASKED THEM TO USE IT !!! Greed and love for money has taking its toll on most of this MOG
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by lloyds(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2018
How foolish, that daddy freeze can say someone said something without telling us the date or even reference video.

But he is quick to quote scriptures he doesn't fully understand.

Daddy freeze we are tired of your harping on tithing. Talk more core Christian principles please.

You are a deceiver.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ipobarecriminals: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
tungamaje:

He is not, he is saying the Bible truth. Tithing is part of the old laws just as the keeping of the Sabbath day, circumcision etc. Christ came to fulfill them and therefore they are no more necessary for salvation. So anybody threatening you that you must pay him tithes or else hell fire awaits you doesn't know his Bible. And of course, many of these so called MOGs don't know the Bible
undecided
tungamaje:

Ekiss me!Did dey force anybody to pay tithe?Wetin be freeze problem? Nah his tithe?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by emmasege: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
I wonder why pastor Adeboye and his type are wasting their time on this issue of tithing.

Anyone who is truly born of God need not be compelled to give unto the Lord. And like the scripture says 'let everyone be fully persuaded'. A child of God could even give more than 10% if he so wishes but if he doesn't give up to that for unavoidable reasons, I see no sin in that.

But the way these Pentecostal pastors overemphasize tithing these days leaves one to wonder if it's all about God and not about themselves, families and ministries (businesses).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
martineverest:
ur mumu never still do? r

Na u b mumu.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by kingchris30(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
if the news is true then i don't agree with Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Kylekent59: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
martineverest:
ur mumu never still do?

Dnt mind the guy, instead of him to give to the poor because they are representing christ.

Have they ever wondered why Jesus ,said,"when I was hungry you gave me to eat,when I was thirsty you gave me to drink,when I was in prison you visited me,when I have no clothes you provided one for me. Now enter into the home of my father"

Since the poor represent christ and we give to them, then we are giving to God also since Jesus is his son.

Go and buy things with 1/10 th of your salary and start allocating to the poor

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Your Mumu don do...
Wise up shocked
#freethesheeple

Na u b Mumu
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by GavelSlam: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2018
fatymore:
Freeze doesn't have a in iota of respect at all... Asking if a man as old as his father still have his senses with him.. It is really bad and this is not what Yoruba youth are known for. If you want to talk or react bla bla do it respectfully...

Aseju ni olorun o fe. As times goes on people won't take him serious again

You cannot be committing fraud in the name of the Lord and have your respect intact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by DrMuzungu(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2018
This adeboye guy should finally get his thieftancy title.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided
According to the Bible:
[8]Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
[9]Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
[10]Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
[11]And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
[12]And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
Malachi:3:8-12

But that is if you have.
GOD never stipulated you won't make Heaven if you don't have.
Lazarus in the Bible was a very poor man, having nothing, yet he's currently in Abraham's bosom.
But understanding the word of GOD there, shows it's reward for GOD'S blessings.
Pastors, please tell the people the truth and stop making Christianity appear all about money and material things.

Still on Malachi. You better go and upgrade yourself to know the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by MrImax: 10:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Dandanlowo:
I know understand why bible self no dey speak straigt english.. All dis thou, thy and ye are enuf to confused pipu sef
As in ehn
Knowest thou, Thine, shouldest, Willeth. grin
Bro download the new KJV you will enjoy it. Very straight forward.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by wonlasewonimi: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2018
The thing is most of the earlier respected pastors are now rogues. It is the result of being in a shithole

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.