Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts (33605 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Temple1288:

Because you're either a baboon or monkey.

And ur father is a pig
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Born2Breed(f): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Freeze always on point with Bible verses.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by mandate12: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
satowind:
adeboye nah mumu has he not read dont judge so u wont be judged. for those that will quote me i called him mumu for not reading his bible well

Save ur explanation for the calamity u av just invoked.
I'm only worried y of all people, a nobody, Freeze will b the one to incite people.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Deicide: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
lilbest4:
To me heaven will be boring sha. I don't like the idea of milk, honey, butterflies and palm trees. Looks too teenage for my liking
Muslim heaven you get 72virgins for free guy come to Islam. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Temple1288(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
Originality007:

And ur father is a pig

You won't stop payin ur tithe and I just told you exactly what you are. Deal with it!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by udeh3(m): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
preciousosas1:

bro, please try to study gal 4 vs 21 and 2 cor 3 vs 7 to 14

What exactly is your point. Since it's Old Testament, does commandment in Exo 20 still valid today?

Get your points and pass!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by abertedze(f): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
I love the way adeboye ignores this freeze guy...he is not, has never been and will never be up to adeboyes level....imagine him asking if a man of 75 is still in possession of his senses, (can he ask his father that)....dats rude mehn...freeze is rude and bitter and I know that has no place in Christianity
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Temple1288:

You won't stop payin ur tithe and I just told you exactly what you are. Deal with it!

and am telling you , exactly who your father really is, Pig
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Iceflox(f): 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Originality007:

U can go and die if my comment vex u
You nor see your wicked mind?
You nor see yourself?
now, you are wishing another person to die!
Tomorrow, you will go to church to pay tithe.

You mumu o

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Iceflox(f): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
abertedze:
I love the way adeboye ignores this freeze guy...he is not, has never been and will never be up to adeboyes level....imagine him asking if a man of 75 is still in possession of his senses, (can he ask his father that)....dats rude mehn...freeze is rude and bitter and I know that has no place in Christianity
ok, up to thief thief level eh?

Criminal

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ehissi(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Freeze, freeze!! How many times did I call you undecided

This tithing thing might be getting understood a bit. Direct disobedience and persistent "living in sin", even after salvation, endangers heaven's possibilities. (How tithing may come into that I'll need the expositors to expound)

On that heaven stuff; Abel didn't pay, Enoch didn't and he strolled right in, the thief on the right hand didn't make heaven via tithe cheque... there's a lot of grace to this thing than is being made out. Just do what you know is right by the word sha

To be very frank and sincere, even the bible makes us understand that it is not compulsory to go to heaven, so when people say to me "is it compulsory to pay tithe?", me too I ask "is it compulsory to go to heaven"?

After all, I hear hell is very warm all year round.........
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by abertedze(f): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
Iceflox:
ok, up to thief thief level eh?
Criminal
Provide evidence of his theft and criminality
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Iceflox:

You nor see your wicked mind?
You nor see yourself?
now, you are wishing another person to die!
Tomorrow, you will go to church to pay tithe.

You mumu o

fool like u, will not bother to read what the mumu first said b4 I gave him that reply..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by miqos02(m): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dandanlowo:
I know understand why bible self no dey speak straigt english.. All dis thou, thy and ye are enuf to confused pipu sef
the first bible was not written in English. It was translated to English and that was how the English language was spoken at that time( the KJV, king James version) if you want to read cool English ,you can buy other translations like NIV and co.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Temple1288(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Originality007:

and am telling you , exactly who your father really is, Pig

That's why trying to tell u that you are indeed either a baboon or a monkey. Get to it!

I've prove you're a monkey, and that prove is that you're paying ransom from the little you have.

That's why you're either a baboon or monkey.
Just humble yourself and choose one.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by CHARLOE(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Originality007:
I pay my tithe every month, nothing will stop me from paying it
Spoken like a true sheeple! Ignorance+Arrogance
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by pressplay411(m): 3:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Paul, the apostle of gentiles spoke at length on ministering of saints (church) i.e offerings, contributions. Paul being a strong Jew before he became a witness of Christ, so he knows fully well all about tithing, yet in ministering to saints he never mentioned it.
Giving however is encouraged. 1 Corinthians 9:11-18 informs us of how ministers are allowed to eat from the gospel (offerings) yet he would rather deny himself of his right than make it a stumbling block on to any one.

About collections (offerings) on to saints, he says further,
1 Corinthians 6:2 On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper, that there be no collections when I come.

Notice no mention of tithe yet again. But giving is encouraged to minister to the needs of the church (ministers needs, charity to the poor and administration expenses). Not according to any percentage but according to your heart and in proportion to your blessing. Remember the story of Jesus about the gifts of the poor woman VS rich man.

Colossians 2:16-23
This stresses the liberty in Christianity. Let no one judge you by any rules or regulations, for all that died when we died with Christ. It culminates with this closing remark annulling laws.
Col.2.23 - These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.

In conclusion, it is easy for some pastors (if not careful) to wamt to dwell and hold on to certain old laws that favour them yet agree that others are no longer relevant. Is that not just hypocritical?
It's impossible for a pastor or bishop to do right by his works in ministering to his saints, in teaching them, guiding them and edifying them with the gifts of the spirit and ever worry about giving.
Becaise you who know how much you've gained by your Salvation, deliverance, miracles, knowledge of the word and building up of the faith and holy spirit, I doubt you'll withold in giving to such ministry, not out of compelling, threats or laws but with a cheerful heart.

I dare say, If you have to force your members to give, you have not yet started your work as a Pastor or Bishop.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by oluwolemidas: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2018
badt Man grin
soberdrunk:
I told one pastor that came to preach to me that i dont have a problem with tithe, heck!! I am even willing to pay "30%" on the singular condition that he must provide me with a "HEAVENLY ACCOUNT NUMBER". angry angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Temple1288:

That's why trying to tell u that you are indeed either a baboon or a monkey. Get to it!

I've prove you're a monkey, and that prove is that you're paying ransom from the little you have.

That's why you're either a baboon or monkey.
Just humble yourself and choose one.

I see no reason y I should argue with a son of a pig like you, cos u going to drag me into mud, so let me leave u...Enjoy play in your mud, piglet!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2018
CHARLOE:
Spoken like a true sheeple! Ignorance+Arrogance

Comment like a True Dog,...You are so foolish than I thought
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Temple1288(m): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Originality007:

I see no reason y I should argue with a son of a pig like you, cos u going to drag me into mud, so let me leave u...Enjoy play in your mud, piglet!

I'm not arguing with you. I can see that because you're either a baboon or a monkey, you can't differentiate between argument and open fact.. Get yourself to that and try to change maybe you'd turn to a Human Being.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Hahahaha. Are we not assured that there is a guaranteed favorable Season 2 to their stories?

Look at Enoch. The Bible says "And Enoch was not, for God took him". And the same Bible says "... for in the presence of God, there is fullness of joy, and at His right hand, there are pleasures forever"!

Wherever those old men are right now, it's gotta be the good place and you better plan to be there too. Praise Tha Lawd somebody!!

Is that an answer?
God took him where? Heaven?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by turawaakeem: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Acidosis:

Show us a video of Adeboye making such claims.
https://www.facebook.com/olojacom/posts/10216129770906066
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Originality007:

Na u and ur generation go remain under a curse..

The bro is right.

You are under the curse of the Law.

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole." (Galatians 3:13)

The question is "what is the curse of the Law"?

The Law demands perfection but you and I know that no man is/can be perfect. The Law is thus like a curse and a bondage. The Israelites struggled to keep it and many of them even lost their lives.

But the death of Christ redeemed us. We are no longer saved/kept alive by striving to keep the Law.

Another thing about the Law is that you have to keep all of it, especially the ones that concerned you. For instance, aside tithing, what other part of the Law do you keep? Do you even pay your tithes according the guidelines laid down in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by PastorAIO: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
DilyAtlantis:
Is Adeboye now God to decide who makes heaven?

Those that have private jets from poor people's sweat won't make heaven.

Do you really think that Adeboye believes in that your heaven? Haahahahahahha!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by wonlasewonimi: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by CHARLOE(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
Originality007:

Comment like a True Dog,...You are so foolish than I thought
When U realise, after 20yrs of tithing+1st fruit+seed sowing, that you've been a maga all these yrs, then u know u're d ORIGINAL SHEEPLE! grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
BluntBoy:

The bro is right.

You are under the curse of the Law.

Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole." (Galatians 3:13)

The question is "what is the curse of the Law"?

The Law demands perfection but you and I know that no man is/can be perfect. The Law is thus like a curse and a bondage. The Israelites struggled to keep it and many of them even lost their lives.

But the death of Christ redeemed us. We are no longer saved/kept alive by striving to keep the Law.

Another thing about the Law is that you have to keep all of it, especially the ones that concerned you. For instance, aside tithing, what other part of the Law do you keep? Do you even pay your tithes according the guidelines laid down in the Bible?

I dont care what ever u write or say, in as much is my money, I dony need any guidelines from u or anyone to pay my tithes...So just waka pass.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Originality007: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
CHARLOE:

When U realise, after 20yrs of tithing+1st fruit+seed sowing, that you've been a maga all these yrs, then u know u're d ORIGINAL SHEEPLE! grin

Is that ur pic wen u realised that you are fool? Well u can continue to cry, that is wahala..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by satowind(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
mandate12:

Save ur explanation for the calamity u av just invoked.
I'm only worried y of all people, a nobody, Freeze will b the one to incite people.
close mouth brainwashed mugu
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by chuose2: 6:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Adeboye na real Yahoo Man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by paxonel(m): 7:31am On Apr 14, 2018
pressplay411:
Paul, the apostle of gentiles spoke at length on ministering of saints (church) i.e offerings, contributions. Paul being a strong Jew before he became a witness of Christ, so he knows fully well all about tithing, yet in ministering to saints he never mentioned it.
Giving however is encouraged. 1 Corinthians 9:11-18 informs us of how ministers are allowed to eat from the gospel (offerings) yet he would rather deny himself of his right than make it a stumbling block on to any one.

About collections (offerings) on to saints, he says further,
1 Corinthians 6:2 On the first day of the week let each one of you lay something aside, storing up as he may prosper, that there be no collections when I come.

Notice no mention of tithe yet again. But giving is encouraged to minister to the needs of the church (ministers needs, charity to the poor and administration expenses). Not according to any percentage but according to your heart and in proportion to your blessing. Remember the story of Jesus about the gifts of the poor woman VS rich man.

Colossians 2:16-23
This stresses the liberty in Christianity. Let no one judge you by any rules or regulations, for all that died when we died with Christ. It culminates with this closing remark annulling laws.
Col.2.23 - These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.

In conclusion, it is easy for some pastors (if not careful) to wamt to dwell and hold on to certain old laws that favour them yet agree that others are no longer relevant. Is that not just hypocritical?
It's impossible for a pastor or bishop to do right by his works in ministering to his saints, in teaching them, guiding them and edifying them with the gifts of the spirit and ever worry about giving.
Becaise you who know how much you've gained by your Salvation, deliverance, miracles, knowledge of the word and building up of the faith and holy spirit, I doubt you'll withold in giving to such ministry, not out of compelling, threats or laws but with a cheerful heart.

I dare say, If you have to force your members to give, you have not yet started your work as a Pastor or Bishop.
you have said it all as a true man of God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? / International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.