Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts (33614 Views)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Johnson5258: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Tell that to the gullible
bizme:

While I respect Pastor Adeboye, I respect the word of God more. If indeed he said that, that without tithing a person cannot entire Heaven, then he has had it totally wrong and he needs to read the Bible with the sacrifice of Christ guiding his search.

Tithe is unbiblical for Christians; that much is certain from the Word of God. And any pastor preaching tithing is either ignorant, in which case he is to be pitied, or he is a deliberate impostor and a belly-seeker (i.e. thief), in which case those listening to him are to be pitied.

Shikena. Thank you Daddy Freeze, some sense and sanity might just percolate into the new Dark Age of Nigerian Christianity by what your effort. Please do not keep quiet. Do not remain still. Shout it every where. Shout it like Martin Luther, like John Knox, like John Carvin and like George Fox...because they refused to keep quiet they were able to overturn the deception of the Catholic Church...We still benefit from their uncharacteristic approach to doctrinal issues. And it is my prayer that in your lifetime you will see the idols that men call MOGs toppled and the true Christ and His word enthroned supreme like in the days of George Fox.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Adeboye is a thief. The only people who don't know this are the sheeple.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by kaydp: 11:10am On Apr 12, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Freeze Nigerians don't deserve you, you are too ahead of your time.
Dude is smart!! He's not a saint and he never claimed to be one. But the guy is smart
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by donstan641(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2018
I dont pay tithe and I will neverdo that, After hustling i will pack my money to one yahoo pastor.

I am buying itunes card, and i also want to sell my 0.5BTC.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by kaydp: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2018
Dandanlowo:
I know understand why bible self no dey speak straigt english.. All dis thou, thy and ye are enuf to confused pipu sef
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Redhot111(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided
According to the Bible:
[8]Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
[9]Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
[10]Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
[11]And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
[12]And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
Malachi:3:8-12

But that is if you have.
GOD never stipulated you won't make Heaven if you don't have.
Lazarus in the Bible was a very poor man, having nothing, yet he's currently in Abraham's bosom.
But understanding the word of GOD there, shows it's reward for GOD'S blessings.
Pastors, please tell the people the truth and stop making Christianity appear all about money and material things.

Brother that scripture was directed to some set of people. Start from chapter 2 of that malachi which is the real beginning. The open verse specifically addressed the whole of that msg to the priests. Tithing is a fvcking scam. How can 1000 people earning 100k each give 10k each to a pastor so the pastor becomes 10 million naira richer for standing at the pulpit and the real earners gets only 90k. Bros u sef check am now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by fatymore(f): 11:13am On Apr 12, 2018
tiredoflife:

Shut up
That's why we are in deep shit
When we talk to the useless adults
Age card is used to pull us down
Na we beg am to be old and stupid
if you are tired of life.. I won't be the one to give you a death dose or poison... So move to the next person
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by kaydp: 11:14am On Apr 12, 2018
fatymore:
Freeze doesn't have a in iota of respect at all... Asking if a man as old as his father still have his senses with him.. It is really bad and this is not what Yoruba youth are known for. If you want to talk or react bla bla do it respectfully...

Aseju ni olorun o fe. As times goes on people won't take him serious again
That's the issue with him. He's arrogant and his followers don't caution him. The guy smart sha
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by MistadeRegal(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Redhot111:

Brother that scripture was directed to some set of people. Start from chapter 2 of that malachi which is the real beginning. The open verse specifically addressed the whole of that msg to the priests. Tithing is a fvcking scam. How can 1000 people earning 100k each give 10k each to a pastor so the pastor becomes 10 million naira richer for standing at the pulpit and the real earners gets only 90k. Bros u sef check am now.

If you can't understand the Biblical quote, don't mention me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Who are you to fight for God
u mean freeze?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Redhot111(m): 11:19am On Apr 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:

If you can't understand the Biblical quote, don't mention me.

I will mention u as much as I like. U are the one that doesn't understand the Bible. Read from verse 2 and tell me who was addressed. Abi u be pastor wey the thing pain you like this?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by MistadeRegal(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Redhot111:

I will mention u as much as I like. U are the one that doesn't understand the Bible. Read from verse 2 and tell me who was addressed. Abi u be pastor wey the thing pain you like this?

It's like you don't have a good reading ability.
Read my comment to the end and come re-mention me again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by hadjipapiey(m): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2018
Originality007:

Na u b Mumu

grin grin grin

Pained maggot tongue
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by hadjipapiey(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Acidosis:

You're the gullible one, not the guy you quoted. Where is the video?

I pray your sense is coming back soon like your Signature

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ediko5(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Who are you to fight for God

He's not fighting for God. He only showed ignorant fools like you what the Bible says about tithing.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge"

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Kaiser94(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2018
lilbest4:
To me heaven will be boring sha. I don't like the idea of milk, honey, butterflies and palm trees. Looks too teenage for my liking

Walahi you no well lol����
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Onyiridike(f): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided
According to the Bible:
[8]Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
[9]Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
[10]Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
[11]And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
[12]And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
Malachi:3:8-12

But that is if you have.
GOD never stipulated you won't make Heaven if you don't have.
Lazarus in the Bible was a very poor man, having nothing, yet he's currently in Abraham's bosom.
But understanding the word of GOD there, shows it's reward for GOD'S blessings.
Pastors, please tell the people the truth and stop making Christianity appear all about money and material things.

Why single out this very law? Why don't you obey all the laws in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Kylekent59:
What is thite?

1/10 th of your salary in which you pay to the church

What is the church?

The church is christ Jesus

And what did christ Jesus says?

He said we should give to those people that have non, those who have not eaten, those who have no clothes/ shelters etc

And where can you find them?

In the orphanage, along the streets, etc.

So be wise and don't be deceived

We read the bible and follow the teachings of christ.
God bless you
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by timay(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2018
To all the mumu askiing for the video upandan, as if u cant google it. this is the lik to the video undecided undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7C3VExeY6A

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by MistadeRegal(m): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Onyiridike:

Why single out this very law? Why don't you obey all the laws in the bible?

And if I do, will that alone justify me?
Or will I narrate them to you?
Or do you think your labor can fulfill all the laws of GOD demands?
So don't be picky.
Before you judge others, check yourself.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Dandanlowo:
I know understand why bible self no dey speak straigt english.. All dis thou, thy and ye are enuf to confused pipu sef
lolzz abi oh my brother

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by talk2percy(m): 11:55am On Apr 12, 2018
What is wrong with Adeboye and tithing sef Nonsense! Does he even know where the road to heaven is
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Onyiridike(f): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2018
MistadeRegal:

And if I do, will that alone justify me?
Or will I narrate them to you?
Or do you think your labor can fulfill all the laws of GOD demands?
So don't be picky.
Before you judge others, check yourself.

Them why the emphasis on the law of tithing? You cannot be justified by obeying laws (tithe inclusive).

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by yeman1(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Even before Freeze came to an existence , I've been concerned about this "Tithes"
Just about 25 yrs back, I know something is wrong somewhere upon how pastors used to scare ppl as in if u don't pay and even correctly something bad can happen to u.

Even when I was broke and someone dash or borrow me money, pastor said I must remove tithe from it.. it is well oh.
I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by JesusSonOfGod: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by yeman1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
kaydp:
That's the issue with him. He's arrogant and his followers don't caution him. The guy smart sha
The guy is angry because of his belief
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by uofa(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Daddy freeze is ignorant and deceiving himself
The law of tithing; as Daddy freeze says is not weak,useless or done away with.
Please see below what our Lord Jesus himself said below

Matthew 5:17-20 King James Version (KJV)
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Furthermore in Matthew 23:23, Jesus talks to the Pharisees, condemning them for tithing to the penny but neglecting the more important issues of justice, mercy and faith. He then goes on to tell them that they should in fact tithe, but that they shouldn't neglect the more important things. Jesus recognized the importance of keeping the tithe and we should, too.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by JosefAndre: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Q.1. Why do we pay tithe?
Assuming no condition of blessing is placed In Mal.3 who will pay tithe? People pay tithe because of their interest, because of blessings. Bottom line; it is greed that makes most people to pay their tithes.
Q. 2. Why not donate your tithe to the poor?
In Duet. 14:21 to the end explains HOW TITHES ARE TO BE USED. To me ou r pastors have lands of their own so no need to give to pastors, but Widows, Orphans and Visitors should be the direct beneficiary of your tithes. You can only go to hell when you don't use your tithe to provide for widows ,Orphans and those in need. The standard Jesus made mentioned of in the scriptures that we are going to be judged are; when I was hungry you gave me food, when I was naked you...........

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by kense88: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Adeboye is a crook. Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by BushWickBill: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
This Adeboye is now the one who will tell people that will enter heaven.

The belief in Jesus as Lord and Savior is no longer enough.
Pastor Adeboye now has to attach monetary condition to make heaven according to him.

Salvation by faith is no longer enough. It is salvation by tithe that is now applicable according to this false teacher.

And gullible mörons will nod their heads in agreement with him and abuse Freeze even when Freeze has all the biblical facts in order.
I already see some of these zombies who can't read for themselves responding with predictable abuses.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by jrusky(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pls can't Adeboye just stop all these tithe maniac talks Didn't he Adeboye has anything more to preach about Pls can Adeboye show us a single verse in the bible that wrote * if you don't pay tithe you will loose hesven* I need the chapter and the verses that said so then why all these hand twisting bible to gather more money for Adeboye and his church luxury

The more Adeboye talk tithe the more a fool.like freezer get popular. If Adeboye annointing is dried then he should retire it's not by force to be G.O. I'm a christain and a tithe believer but my bible in the book of Malachi did not say tithe is the gateway to heaven if I'm correct.

Naturally I hate hearing anything about RCCG as a church they are among those that put nigeria in these mess in the hand of apc. RCCG pls free us ok.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N100,000 For Deliverance Fee: Please Advice Us Urgently / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.