Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:36 AM

South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. (26476 Views)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 35th Birthday As A Virgin / Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / April Fool Gone Wrong. Lady Broke Up With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2018
ubunja:
Fake story. Foreigners dont get child grant. you are lying through your ass.

Yes, they do!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2018
ubunja:

as if we are here to beg.if a foreigner came to beg from your house it means you live in the township coz that shìt never happens in surburbs. see how cheap you are??

You're a fool! Yes, you're here to beg! We must not be that cheap if they still believe we have extras to share. You're dumber than I initially thought. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Na waoh... Deadrat how u reason dis matter na? Can such happen in naija?cheesy
Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're a fool! Yes, you're here to beg! We must not be that cheap if they still believe we have extras to share. You're dumber than I initially thought. Smh.
so we agre you live in the township?? and you are cheap?? cool.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. by ubunja(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Mzansian:

See your reasoning, dummy ? Do they live with their kids or not?. What's the difference between these parents and the SA man who lives separately from his child but supports him or her?
the difference is that you living at home making more fatherless kids while the zim wife stays at the matrimonal home NOT making more kids.
do you see?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / Guys, What Is The Best Way To Impress Nigerian Ladies? / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.