Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,726 members, 7,955,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings (23498 Views)

President Buhari Blames Gaddafi For Herdsmen Crisis / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Iamzik: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
This idiot of a governor will just sit down in his 16 local government state and be spewing thrash from his stinking mouth, everyone knows that proliferation of small arms and lite weapons has gone through the roof all over Africa since the libya civil war. Gaddafi praticaly threw his artillery wide open for his supporters in his desperate bid to crush his enemies, and there has not been any demobilisation or disarmament program to mop up those weapons after his death. Boko Haram, al Sabab and other armed group have been profiting from that, and with Nigeria's 1000 illegal entry points, how can anyone stop the inflow of such arms? It's ironic that the people who should be seen as ignorant and uninformed are being celebrated just because they are foolishly attacking the president.

A president who knows about 1000 illegal entry points but chose to deploy battalions of soldiers against unarmed civilians rather than armed Fulani herdsmen.... Do you think he is normal?

He said they are Nigerians and should be accommodated. Suddenly they are non Nigerians.

Assuming they are non Nigerians what is the very first responsibility of a government? Is it not to defend from all forms of external aggression?

Keep defending cluelesness. Your suffering post 2019 is sitting hot in a warmer

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by playcharles(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2018
YAKUBU GOWON'S ADVISE TO BUHARI.

"There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defense, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan; The Savior was born, sadly, Judas Iscariot was there.

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on."

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Elin: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

Who no knw he go knw!
Who knw giree e go giree!
Daura Must Collect Back their Change we dnt want again!

yemnex:
President Goodluck Jonathan regime and President Muhammadu Buhari regime, which one do you prefer ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H3l0_O2M-s

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2018
what embarrasment.... the dumb nomad is a colosal disaster! .....even Kowa would have done far better.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Sagamaje(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2018
edupedia:

...u have only displayed that u know nothing about how Boko Haram get arms... Go and read a bit more or get more schooled without letting hatred blind u....

Oga Ade, shut the Bleep up. Who is Boko Haram? Boko haram can be defined as Buharis boys cause he once said Nigeria will be soaked in baboon and dogs blood if he fails yo win. He was appointed as their negotiator and also scripted a dAPChi kidnap with BH in other to prove a point. He was disgraced cus we already know he his a dullardino fool
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by usomine2014: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
Must you blame everybody, you promise us change and now you are killing the country, why buhari, bahari I am disappointed in you
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by arherfish(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
engineerboat:

Is that all.

What are the other lies

Tell us more lies

The numbers of likes he got for that lengthy gibberish and the numbers of likes you got summed up how APC is losing popularity.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by BadBradley: 8:03am On Apr 13, 2018
engineerboat:

The other time, he went to Germany to embarrass Nigeria by referring to the chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, as ‘President Michelle of West Germany.”

ah! This one is new! So a two time President didn't read about German unification decades ago?

His puppets will soon come to demand for direct quote where he made those disgraceful blinders.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by ebakhaiyhe(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
I just can't imagine keeping my employees who had refused to perform in office, neither would I give attention to my other share holders who keep saying that our former employee performed woefully. My resolved to my co shareholders is to face reality and do away with this employee before our ship becomes a titanic
This is what we do when we keep comparing the colossal failure of pdp to the doom of apc that is befallen us now.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by oluwaahmed: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Please where is sarki, omenkadies, ngeneukwenshi, u will not see them on thread like this trying to defend their master. Slimy oafs.
Buhari is a colossal disaster that befell nigeria
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by hopilo: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
engineerboat:
Baba Buhari wetin be this

“Accommodate your countrymen" Buhari in Benue

"They are foreigners from Libya and Gaddaffi Men" Buhari in London

This is telling me that we have conspiracy here. This are all planned
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by edupedia: 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
spartan117:

You forgot one thing,we 'wailers' are not necessarily Pdp supporters we won't defend them. However we are just focused on removing that cancerous tumor from aso rock before it kills our dear country.
Buhari will be disgraced come 2019 Nigerians will win

#NeverReinforceFailure
#Back2Daura

...keep deceiving yourselves... Show us the next thief u want in Aso Rock otherwise stop wasting your time and data on N/L
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by SmartPolician: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Lipscomb:
Fayose is a very stupid man which one is embarrassment now? So because is a president he can't make a mistake again? And besides the president knew what is talking about regard Gaddafi everyone have his own opinion and he is a president he seeing beyond we ordinary citizen .

I'm sorry but u sound as senseless as your presidiot.

Here are your president's comments in Benue and London the same year about the herder/farmer conflicts:

Refering to the marauders, Buhari told Benue people: “Accommodate your countrymen"

Speaking to Arch Bishop of Canterbury, the same man says: "They are foreigners from Libya and Gaddaffi Men"

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by edupedia: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
prettyomidan:
There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, police reform, civil defense, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

The inferno truth is, corruption started from heaven when Satan violated a privilege given him. That never stop God's works.

He waited for God to create man and brought his lawlessness and corruption into the garden of eden.

God wasn't moved. He introduced a redemption plan; The Savior was born, sadly, Judas Iscariot was there.

Not discouraged yet, He gave us God the Holy Spirit.

If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them corruption is rooted in the DNA of homo sapiens ( Latin: wise man ) because we are just mere mortal infected with a virus of good & evil.

Yet, great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on.

Thrash
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by WhoBeThisMan: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening
how much did they pay for your brain
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Jabioro: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Sagamaje:
Embarrassment is an understatement; he his a useless fool.
Fool is also under scored him 'SLOWPOKE' may be better..very soon he would blame my late grandma,who happened to have died many years before my birth.Buhari, is a legend of failure reinforcement agent.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Lerio(m): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Among everybody you just listed, which of them has been tried and convicted?
What has he done with the recovered money that made him to borrow in 3yrs more than what PDP has in 16yrs
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Sagamaje(m): 8:20am On Apr 13, 2018
Jabioro:
Fool is also under scored him 'SLOWPOKE' may be better..very soon he would blame my late grandma,who happened to have died many years before my birth.Buhari, is a legend of failure reinforcement agent.

It hurts me, this is the same Asshole I supported in 2015. He came, He saw and He failed. Useless hypocrite that had no money to buy presidential form but his son Yusuf can buy power bike of 50m now. Fool that canceled foreign treatment for civil servants but was the first to go for ordinary ear treatment in UK. Its only a cursed soul that will vote for Foolhari again E.g is Media Cows

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by donb06: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
good write up, but are there no other credible candidates in APC... As long as am concerned buhari don't knw what is going on... Can u remember what led to civil war Gowon didn't understand the judgment in Ghana therefore gave consent only for it to be interpreted to him in Nigeria then he understood and finally receded... In this 21st century buhari is not supposed to be president of the largest black nation in the world.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by edupedia: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
arherfish:

The numbers of likes he got for that lengthy gibberish and the numbers of likes you got summed up how APC is losing popularity.

...yes losing the popularity it never had among clueless hate-mongering IPOOPEVERYWHERE coots...
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by abogjohn(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
engineerboat:

Is that all.

What are the other lies

Tell us more lies
yes all might not be true, but PDP admitted that they stole a lot of money... Bro please am begging don't let us go back to them, please.. For the sake of my Son..
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Sirjamo: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2018
caahies:

The fact remains that Nigeria's Security is at an all time low.These facts or misled figures and quotes does not convience anyone as to why a commander in chief cannot come up with a simple Strategic plan as to how to tackle this Issue with all his years in the Military and Training

#NeverEncourageMediocroty.

Who said he shouldn't do everything to stop the carnage? The president has ordered the Nigerian army to carry out military operations in the areas, and as he told Bishop Welby, there are other solutions being applied to solve the problems. I am just explaining the Gaddafi angle which he referred to, but the truth is, its just one of the many factors responsible for the situation, and we would need a multitude of solutions which would require the support of every citizen and not just the president.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by donb06: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2018
edupedia:

...keep deceiving yourselves... Show us the next thief u want in Aso Rock otherwise stop wasting your time and data on N/L
ask Benue, taraba and zamfara people who they want a thief that feeds them well and protects them and a saint that makes them go hungry yet kills them. So in ur frog mind, ngige, amaechi, fashola, even buhari is not stealing. Wait for the next administration then u ll know... Oloriburukun..nwerey
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Sirjamo: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Originality007:

Your stupidity is an imported one, so is Original
Of course, anyone who doesn't flow with your choosen path of hurling abusive words on the president on issues you know nothing about is stupid.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by RZArecta2(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
zombie ohhh zombie grin
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Afec1000givers: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2018
buhari is right while fayose is wrong. But both the right and the wrong do not merit to be my leader. SHAME ON THEM
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Jabioro: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2018
Sagamaje:

It hurts me, this is the same Asshole I supported in 2015. He came, He saw and He failed. Useless hypocrite that had no money to buy presidential form but his son Yusuf can buy power bike of 50m now. Fool that canceled foreign treatment for civil servants but was the first to go for ordinary ear treatment in UK. Its only a cursed soul that will vote for Foolhari again E.g is Media Cows
l blamed myself more you did...
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by sylvez(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2018
Is it not oblivious that all Buhari's fans are as dumb as him....

Common English you can not write...

Your mumu nova do

Lipscomb:
Fayose is a very stupid man which one is embarrassment now? So because is a president he can't make a mistake again? And besides the president knew what is talking about regard Gaddafi everyone have his own opinion and he is a president he seeing beyond we ordinary citizen .
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by opribo(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
He has finished blaming GEJ and past governments it's now turn for international community. This bubu must be a saint only him and his shambolic government cannot be blamed.
He is president to be blaming people.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by kay5you: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Say anything against Buhari, next thing you will be called looters or sponsored by looters
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
pls bros can u tell me where d sponsors of buharis 2015 got their money from?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
can u pls explain how looting led to recession in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police / 2019: Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.