Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings (23242 Views)

President Buhari Blames Gaddafi For Herdsmen Crisis / Reno Omokri's Tweet About Kachikwu, Atiku, Fayose & Buhari Got Twitter Boiling / Fayose: Buhari On Life-Support, Needs Prayer, Presidency Must Tell Us Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Babacele: 11:24am On Apr 13, 2018
Litmus:
Would the president make crucial statements, exposed to international scrutiny, without the advice of individuals with acsess to information more reliable than that of the average Nigerian with predilections to consuming horrible animals and making unsubstantiate-able comments on Nairaland?

after the death of Gaddafi, many of his' boys' ran away from Libya and overran neighboring north African nations unleashing terror which unfortunately flow to Nigeria under PDP. The President is very correct. Just ignore these illiterates who can't differentiate between a Tuareg and a Fulani.

More than any president this nation has produced, Buhari's records at fighting terrorism has not been marched so far.
So I'm sure he is privy to plenty and adequate info on the Libya angle and I'm placing my bet on him and not some local tout of a governor who got to government house in Ekiti through official terrorism under PDP and who wouldn't have been so patient and tolerant enough of a disrespectful governor if he were to be the president! To hell with Fayose!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2018
musa234:
you are a frustrated he-goat

Thats U my man.
Be humble and accept u are the bolded.
I am sure u are one of d nincompoops that has been disturbing the peace of this great nation.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Babacele: 11:30am On Apr 13, 2018
1sttruth:

Nobody is clapping for Fayose or his ilks rather the question should be; was these blood bath there in the middle belt some 4 years ago ? as we recall that Gaddafi died 7 years back. So these infiltrators waited for your "god" president to come to power to show us the maradonic, acrobatic and James Bond styles they learnt in Libya 7 years ago. Pls say NO to bigotry.
yes it is sir, long before Buhari the Middlebelt had been a theatre of blood bath under PDP. From Everyday massacre in Plateau state , unannounced killings in Nasarawa, genocide in Kaduna, occasional slaughtering s inTaraba/ kogi/Benue etc the middle belt was worse off under PDP and there are records to show.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by mikejimm: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
This idiot of a governor will just sit down in his 16 local government state and be spewing thrash from his stinking mouth, everyone knows that proliferation of small arms and lite weapons has gone through the roof all over Africa since the libya civil war. Gaddafi praticaly threw his artillery wide open for his supporters in his desperate bid to crush his enemies, and there has not been any demobilisation or disarmament program to mop up those weapons after his death. Boko Haram, al Sabab and other armed group have been profiting from that, and with Nigeria's 1000 illegal entry points, how can anyone stop the inflow of such arms? It's ironic that the people who should be seen as ignorant and uninformed are being celebrated just because they are foolishly attacking the president.

Sincerely, I am surprise at your frivolous defence of the President on this issue. I believe if any of your family members were among those that were gruesomely murdered, you will not be defending the president this way.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Morbeta11(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

You deserve this..

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Sirjamo: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
mikejimm:

Sincerely, I am surprise at your frivolous defence of the President on this issue. I believe if any of your family members were among those that were gruesomely murdered, you will not be defending the president this way.
I have lost a relative ( A colonel in the Nigerian army) to the Boko Haram insurgents. I cannot believe any president would deliberately allow his citizens to be killed without trying all his best to stop it, my in - depth analytical skills as a student of journalism always inform my objectivity on every issue. I don't benefit anything special from Buhari.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Badman4good: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
caahies:

Go through the same stale news we have been going through.how i wish your parents gave you excuses relating to your grandparents inabilities which resulted in there own inability to send you to school.

This is Nigeria's biggest problem. Misinformation and Ignorance.

Educate yourself about these things so you can make informed decisions.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by engineerboat(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
arherfish:

The numbers of likes he got for that lengthy gibberish and the numbers of likes you got summed up how APC is losing popularity.

Am wondering how they can live with lies
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Sirjamo: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
1sttruth:

Nobody is clapping for Fayose or his ilks rather the question should be; was these blood bath there in the middle belt some 4 years ago ? as we recall that Gaddafi died 7 years back. So these infiltrators waited for your "god" president to come to power to show us the maradonic, acrobatic and James Bond styles they learnt in Libya 7 years ago. Pls say NO to bigotry.
Go and find out, how many people were killed in Benue alone in 2014, even governor Suswam convoy was attacked. A serving senator in plateau state was also killed by this same herdsmen we are talking about, and all these happened before Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Sirjamo: 12:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
lexy2014:
so u are saying that Gaddafi is indeed responsible 4d herdsmen crisis as buhari has said?
A combination of many factoors are responsible, Gaddafi's arms is just one of them, and that's exactly what the president said. Environmental degradation, Boko Haram insurgents activities in the lake Chad area, mismanagement of ecology and ecosystem as well as lack of advanced animal breading practice are also responsible. That's why I believe a multitude of solutions are needed to end the killings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by viceddy95(m): 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
[quote author=Talknochip post=66660819]It is really saddening dat our country is bin governed by a person lik Buhari... A nation wit plenty of talents,potentials,energy,creativity and visionaries etc,cannot not make progress wit someone lik Buhari @ d helm of affairs!... Smh[/quote

Very true but pple like buhari will continue to be called upon to keep this British business empire going it's not about competence, intellect or integrity but who is bad enough to continue to keep the status quo.Buhari was actually anointed and brought to power when the powers that be felt threatened that they where about to loose their empire.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
engineerboat:
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that President Muhammadu Buhari was becoming an embarrassment to Nigerians, urging his handlers to desist from allowing him to speak extempore.

Governor Fayose, who was reacting to the President’s claim that former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, should be blamed for the ongoing herdsmen killings across the North Central of Nigeria said; “It is embarrassingly shameful that the President has taken his blame game to the international level by blaming the dead for his cluelessness.”

According to a statement issued on Thursday, by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said it was becoming obvious that “Very soon, President Buhari will blame those who elected him for his failure.”

While meeting with the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby in London Wednesday, President Buhari had said that the arms Gaddafi, who was killed seven years ago provided to his supporters had filtered into Nigeria where they are now being used to fuel killings across the north-central.

Governor Fayose, who described the President’s statement as embarrassing, asked how many Libyans were killed by herdsmen in the
last three years.

“Nigerians are accusing President Buhari and his government of complicity in the herdsmen killings and all that the President could do in response is to blame Gaddafi, who became history seven years ago? This is no doubt another international embarrassment from a
President who knows nothing other than to blame people for his own failure.

“Methinks those handling the President should see to it he is prevented from speaking outside Nigeria without a prepared speech.

“The other time, he went to Germany to embarrass Nigeria by referring to the chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, as ‘President Michelle of West Germany.”

Governor Fayose said President Buhari should rather face the reality of his government’s failure to secure the lives and properties of Nigerians as well as its seeming culpability in the herdsmen killings instead of going to foreign lands to advertise his cluelessness by blaming the dead.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/herdsmen-killings-buhari-is-an-embarrassment-for-blaming-gaddafi-fayose/

Chaii see finishing fayose have no chill this is somebody's father and uncle.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by yungmill(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
edupedia:

...u and Fayose have only displayed that u know nothing about how Boko Haram get arms... Go and read a bit more or get more schooled without letting hatred blind u....

This is pure stupidity, was he voted in to tell us how they got arms or to stop them from getting it? What the hell is wrong with using your thinking faculty, in the world we live in there will always be arms readily available but it's up to the government to block all means of said arms falling into the hands of sociopath s and murderer. I can't even weep for you man cos it seems education, reasoning, logic and even life is wasted an you and your type.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
Babacele:
after the death of Gaddafi, many of his' boys' ran away from Libya and overran neighboring north African nations unleashing terror which unfortunately flow to Nigeria under PDP. The President is very correct. Just ignore these illiterates who can't differentiate between a Tuareg and a Fulani.

More than any president this nation has produced, Buhari's records at fighting terrorism has not been marched so far.
So I'm sure he is privy to plenty and adequate info on the Libya angle and I'm placing my bet on him and not some local tout of a governor who got to government house in Ekiti through official terrorism under PDP and who wouldn't have been so patient and tolerant enough of a disrespectful governor if he were to be the president! To hell with Fayose!
so since u can different a Tuareg from a Fulani, pls what's d difference? Also, Which north African countries did Gaddafi's boys overrun?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Babacele: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
lexy2014:
so since u can different a Tuareg from a Fulani, pls what's d difference? Also, Which north African countries did Gaddafi's boys overrun?

Post-Gaddafi repercussions in the
Sahel
This project is a collaboration
between NAI and the Kofi Annan
Peacekeeping and Training Centre
(KAIPTC) in Accra. It was
established in the spring of 2012
with the intention to explore the
emerging security challenges in
the Sahel region after the fall of
Gaddafi.
Researchers: Mats Utas, Emy
Lindberg
Project started in 2012, finazlized
in 2014
The North African Spring has had
consequences reaching far
beyond North Africa. For instance,
the brutal killing of longstanding
Libyan dictator, Muammar Gaddafi,
has resulted in unintended and
comprehensible repercussions in
the Sahel region and beyond. Over
the past decades, longstanding
and far-ranging political and
economic ties have been
established between the Gaddafi
regime and both governments and
local strongmen in the region.
Currently in Chad, Mali, Central
African Republic, Niger, Algeria
and Mauritania, but also in the
Darfur region of Sudan. Local
political maps are being redrawn,
as political and military strongmen
lost their chief patron.
Simultaneously, militant groups of
loyal Gaddafi supporters are
returning from Libya to their
former homelands, contesting for
new space in the fragile political
topography of the sub-region.
Even before the fall of Gaddafi, it
was hard, if not impossible, to
separate flows of refugees, and
migrants from mercenary soldiers
and smugglers from radical
Islamists such as AQIM. The fall
of Gaddafi complicated this map
and the military-political dynamics
in the region and far beyond. On
the political scene, it is crucial to
understand what returning
mercenary soldiers from the
Gaddafi regime will imply for the
many local armed struggles in the
region. Furthermore, what will the
influx of arms and ammunition
flowing from Libya to the region
mean? If anti-aircraft missiles
SA-7 and other advanced military
equipment ends up in the hands
of AQIM or loyalists will it shift the
nature of the game? Will it also
change business strategies of
smuggling refugees, drugs and
contraband cigarettes to the north,
a business that not only includes
local strongmen, but also
government officials in the named
countries? Far from being just
local battles of control over space
and people the scenarios
increasingly ties up with global
political and economic agendas....

Sahel - The Nordic Africa .....
www.nai.uu.se › post-gaddafi-
repercussion

Canadian Foreign Policy Journal 
Volume 19, 2013 - Issue 2
Views

Original Articles
Fallout in the Sahel: the
geographic spread of conflict
from Libya to Mali
Scott Shaw 
Pages 199-210 | Published online:
01 Aug 2013
Download citation
https://
doi.org/10.1080/11926422
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
A combination of many factoors are responsible, Gaddafi's arms is just one of them, and that's exactly what the president said. Environmental degradation, Boko Haram insurgents activities in the lake Chad area, mismanagement of ecology and ecosystem as well as lack of advanced animal breading practice are also responsible. That's why I believe a multitude of solutions are needed to end the killings.
d focus of d discussion is on d Gaddafi connection 2 this whole episode. How in d world did Gaddafi's arms travel from Libya to Nigeria? Who brought d arms 2 nigeria and who are those using d arms?Even if they did, did they come with everlasting bullets?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Babacele: 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
lexy2014:
d focus of d discussion is on d Gaddafi connection 2 this whole episode. How in d world did Gaddafi's arms travel from Libya to Nigeria? Who brought d arms 2 nigeria and who are those using d arms?Even if they did, did they come with everlasting bullets?
many of his 'boys' ran back to their bases Mali, Chad ,Sudan etc after the fall of Gaddafi and went with the arms and training gained therefrom and with collusion from their government officials who were helped into positions by Gaddafi in the first place, a new breed of local terrorism with regional coordination was birthed in Sahel Africa. Especially through Mali and Chad, these rogues came to Nigeria with heavy scars behind in form of cattle rustling, robbery and killing of Nigerians while PDP pretended to be lameduck thereby allowing these terrorists infiltrate our territories. 30 years earlier when Chadian forces unleashed similar terror on Nigeria, Buhari defeated them and nearly oust the Chadian government breeding the terror.

use Google and educate yourself bro.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by meccuno: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2018
[s]
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
[/s]
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by chernest2002: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
mpama face the topic of discussion.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by chernest2002: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Before 2015 I knew buhari have nothing good to offer. Buhari means failure in all dictionaries.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sirjamo:
d focus is on d Gaddafi connection as alleged by buhari. D question how did Gaddafi's arms make it all d wat from lbya to Nigeria? Who is in possession of d arms?did d arms come from libya with everlasting ammunition?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Babacele:

Sahel
This project is a collaboration
between NAI and the Kofi Annan
Peacekeeping and Training Centre
(KAIPTC) in Accra. It was
established in the spring of 2012
with the intention to explore the
emerging security challenges in
the Sahel region after the fall of
Gaddafi.
Researchers: Mats Utas, Emy
Lindberg
Project started in 2012, finazlized
in 2014
The North African Spring has had
consequences reaching far
beyond North Africa. For instance,
the brutal killing of longstanding
Libyan dictator, Muammar Gaddafi,
has resulted in unintended and
comprehensible repercussions in
the Sahel region and beyond. Over
the past decades, longstanding
and far-ranging political and
economic ties have been
established between the Gaddafi
regime and both governments and
local strongmen in the region.
Currently in Chad, Mali, Central
African Republic, Niger, Algeria
and Mauritania, but also in the
Darfur region of Sudan. Local
political maps are being redrawn,
as political and military strongmen
lost their chief patron.
Simultaneously, militant groups of
loyal Gaddafi supporters are
returning from Libya to their
former homelands, contesting for
new space in the fragile political
topography of the sub-region.
Even before the fall of Gaddafi, it
was hard, if not impossible, to
separate flows of refugees, and
migrants from mercenary soldiers
and smugglers from radical
Islamists such as AQIM. The fall
of Gaddafi complicated this map
and the military-political dynamics
in the region and far beyond. On
the political scene, it is crucial to
understand what returning
mercenary soldiers from the
Gaddafi regime will imply for the
many local armed struggles in the
region. Furthermore, what will the
influx of arms and ammunition
flowing from Libya to the region
mean? If anti-aircraft missiles
SA-7 and other advanced military
equipment ends up in the hands
of AQIM or loyalists will it shift the
nature of the game? Will it also
change business strategies of
smuggling refugees, drugs and
contraband cigarettes to the north,
a business that not only includes
local strongmen, but also
government officials in the named
countries? Far from being just
local battles of control over space
and people the scenarios
increasingly ties up with global
political and economic agendas....

Sahel - The Nordic Africa .....
www.nai.uu.se › post-gaddafi-
repercussion

Canadian Foreign Policy Journal 
Volume 19, 2013 - Issue 2
Views

Original Articles
Fallout in the Sahel: the
geographic spread of conflict
from Libya to Mali
Scott Shaw 
Pages 199-210 | Published online:
01 Aug 2013
Download citation
https://
doi.org/10.1080/11926422
this study does not in anyway mention Nigeria neither does it state that Nigeria is @ risk from d activities of d so called Gaddafi's loyalist that have migrated from Libya to d sahel. Even at that, d pronouncements of members of this govt have made d Gaddafi connection a mere fantasy. In d early days of this administration, d minister of interior Lt. Gen dambazzau told d national Assembly that d herdsmen issue is an economic one not a religious or ethnic one. theres no Gaddafi connection in that statement. Latter on, gov el rufai said on several occasions and very recently on channels that d govt pays "herdsmen" 2 keep Nigerians safe. These "herdsmen" being paid, are they d same Gaddafi loyalists that u and buhari are talking about? If they are, y would d govt pay foreigners when they are clearly carrying out criminal activities on Nigerian soil? With el rufais statement that d govt pays these "herdsmen" or "gaddafi loyalists", it clearly shows that d govt is in direct contact these criminals. Is el rufai saying that d govt is powerless in getting rid of these "Gaddafi men"?

Again, when d killings began 2 escalate in Benue, d govt thru d defence minister said d "herdsmen" were reacting 2d anti grazing law enacted by d Benue state governor. This position was reinforced by myetti Allah. Now if d "herdsmen" are d same as "Gaddafi loyalists", are u&buhari saying that Gaddafi loyalists now have cattle they are rearing in Nigeria? Also d govt said one of it's solution 2d herdsmen crisis is 2 create cattle colonies 4d "herdsmen". So if d herdsmen are d same as Gaddafi loyalists, that means that in creating cattle colonies, d govt is planning 2 cede parts of Nigeria 2 foreign criminal elements. Does that show a govt that is serious about national security?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
Babacele:
many of his 'boys' ran back to their bases Mali, Chad ,Sudan etc after the fall of Gaddafi and went with the arms and training gained therefrom and with collusion from their government officials who were helped into positions by Gaddafi in the first place, a new breed of local terrorism with regional coordination was birthed in Sahel Africa. Especially through Mali and Chad, these rogues came to Nigeria with heavy scars behind in form of cattle rustling, robbery and killing of Nigerians while PDP pretended to be lameduck thereby allowing these terrorists infiltrate our territories. 30 years earlier when Chadian forces unleashed similar terror on Nigeria, Buhari defeated them and nearly oust the Chadian government breeding the terror.

use Google and educate yourself bro.
its been 3years and counting and u are still talking about pdp. I thought nigerians voted 4 apc 2 correct mistakes of pdp

u have mentioned countries in d sahel and am yet 2c how d activities of d so called gaddafi loyalists in d countries u mentioned affects Nigeria.Y haven't we seen Gaddafi guys in benin Togo, Ghana, Ivory coast, countries who just like Nigeria border d countries u mentioned? Even at that, d pronouncements of members of this govt have made d Gaddafi connection a mere fantasy. In d early days of this administration, d minister of interior Lt. Gen dambazzau told d national Assembly that d herdsmen issue is an economic one not a religious or ethnic one. theres no Gaddafi connection in that statement. Latter on, gov el rufai said on several occasions and very recently on channels that d govt pays "herdsmen" 2 keep Nigerians safe. These "herdsmen" being paid, are they d same Gaddafi loyalists that u and buhari are talking about? If they are, y would d govt pay foreigners when they are clearly carrying out criminal activities on Nigerian soil? With el rufais statement that d govt pays these "herdsmen" or "gaddafi loyalists", it clearly shows that d govt is in direct contact these criminals. Is el rufai saying that d govt is powerless in getting rid of these "Gaddafi men"?

Again, when d killings began 2 escalate in Benue, d govt thru d defence minister said d "herdsmen" were reacting 2d anti grazing law enacted by d Benue state governor. This position was reinforced by myetti Allah. Now if d "herdsmen" are d same as "Gaddafi loyalists", are u&buhari saying that Gaddafi loyalists now have cattle they are rearing in Nigeria? Also d govt said one of it's solution 2d herdsmen crisis is 2 create cattle colonies 4d "herdsmen". So if d herdsmen are d same as Gaddafi loyalists, that means that in creating cattle colonies, d govt is planning 2 cede parts of Nigeria 2 foreign criminal elements. Does that show a govt that is serious about national security?
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by barrackozone(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=slimghost post=66659644]

Take this thrash to the dumb almajiris on the streets you clown.[/quote
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by barrackozone(m): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
lexy2014:
its been 3years and counting and u are still talking about pdp. I thought nigerians voted 4 apc 2 correct mistakes of pdp

u have mentioned countries in d sahel and am yet 2c how d activities of d so called gaddafi loyalists in d countries u mentioned affects Nigeria.Y haven't we seen Gaddafi guys in benin Togo, Ghana, Ivory coast, countries who just like Nigeria border d countries u mentioned? Even at that, d pronouncements of members of this govt have made d Gaddafi connection a mere fantasy. In d early days of this administration, d minister of interior Lt. Gen dambazzau told d national Assembly that d herdsmen issue is an economic one not a religious or ethnic one. theres no Gaddafi connection in that statement. Latter on, gov el rufai said on several occasions and very recently on channels that d govt pays "herdsmen" 2 keep Nigerians safe. These "herdsmen" being paid, are they d same Gaddafi loyalists that u and buhari are talking about? If they are, y would d govt pay foreigners when they are clearly carrying out criminal activities on Nigerian soil? With el rufais statement that d govt pays these "herdsmen" or "gaddafi loyalists", it clearly shows that d govt is in direct contact these criminals. Is el rufai saying that d govt is powerless in getting rid of these "Gaddafi men"?

This is another 'Oloriburuku'.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Babacele: 1:45am On Apr 15, 2018
lexy2014:

Oga we are talking about terrorism in the country ranging from Bokoharam, herdsmen attack/ cattle rustling, robbery and daily manslaughtering going on especially in Zamfara area etc being aided from Chad, Mali, Sudan ,Niger etc by a Confederates of Gaddafi's ignoble remnants which the PDP pampered and allowed to fester for several years before the coming of Buhari. So you want us to stop talking about the effect of a party in government for 2 decades when it is obvious that the party sabotaged and it is still sabotaging our nation being?

Your attempt at lumping the insecurity problems as only herdsmen attacks is deceptive and mischievous. Elrufai and not the FG paid those cattle owners and don't even have the full gist.

Several international organizations are aware of the effect of Gaddafi's remnants in Sahel Africa but have chosen to remain ignorant ,bias and mischievous in your approach. At least use Google .
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2018
Babacele:
Oga we are talking about terrorism in the country ranging from Bokoharam, herdsmen attack/ cattle rustling, robbery and daily manslaughtering going on especially in Zamfara area etc being aided from Chad, Mali, Sudan ,Niger etc by a Confederates of Gaddafi's ignoble remnants which the PDP pampered and allowed to fester for several years before the coming of Buhari. So you want us to stop talking about the effect of a party in government for 2 decades when it is obvious that the party sabotaged and it is still sabotaging our nation being?

Your attempt at lumping the insecurity problems as only herdsmen attacks is deceptive and mischievous. Elrufai and not the FG paid those cattle owners and don't even have the full gist.

Several international organizations are aware of the effect of Gaddafi's remnants in Sahel Africa but have chosen to remain ignorant ,bias and mischievous in your approach. At least use Google .
what does d topic say?does d topic say anything about robbery or boko haram or is it about herdsmen killings and buhari blaming this phenomenon on Gaddafi? So u are obviously speaking out of context.

U have lumped boko haram, herdsmen/cattle rustling, robbery all as terrorism. Well d FG doesnt call killer herdsmen/cattle rustlers terrorists. It calls them criminals.

this issue of herdsmen/cattle rustling isn't peculiar 2 zamfara state. I asked u a question, y is it that we don't hear of Gaddafi's loyalists in Togo, Benin republic, ivory coast, guinea, Ghana, Burkina Faso when in fact they also border Mali, Niger? U talked about Sudan. There are two Sudans. Which one are u referring 2 and I hope u no were Sudan is in proximity 2 Nigeria?

4u 2 have brought BH into this discussion, am sure u are also blaming Gaddafi's men 4 BH, right? That will b unfortunate.

4d Kaduna issue, which "full gist" are u talking about? If u have d "full gist", pls share. What I no(&I stand 2b corrected)is that el rufai said his govt is paying these herdsmen so that his people can b safe. Now u called them " cattle owners". If u are saying that these "cattle owners" are d same as "Confederate of Gaddafi remnants",are u saying that d "Confederate of Gaddafi remnants" now have cattle in Nigeria? Are u saying that d governor of a state in Nigeria will rather pay foreign criminal elements on a regular basis instead of liasing with d necessary security authorities 2 neutralize these people?

Pls avail urself d map of Nigeria and c where Kaduna state is located. It doesn't have an international border. How come we have Gaddafi loyalists in Kaduna state when states like kebbi, sokoto, katsina, jigawa and kano that have international borders don't have these crisis? U c that ur so called international dimension 2 this issue is highly perforated?

I asked u these pertinent questions earlier, unfortunately u were unable 2 provide one answer. U are still talking about what PDP did or didn't do. Let's agree with ur theory of PDP allowing d Gaddafi guys 2 gain ground in Nigeria. Is d el rufai approach d best approach? Does that approach make sense if u are say d guys in question are foreigners? How many years should it take 2 neutralize these people since d Kaduna state governor says he is in contact with them? Also don't forget that d governor of zamfara once proposed amnesty 4 arms 4d cattle rustlers. How do u give amnesty 2 foreign criminal elements if indeed they are foreign?

In my last post, I gave u d statements of 3 high ranking govt officials regarding this issue. First d minister of interior regarding d economic dimension of herdsmen crisis. D minister of agriculture regarding creating cattle colonies, and d minister of defence justifying d activities of herdsmen as a response 2 anti grazing law enacted in Benue state (myetti allah also supported this claim). Can u show me d Gaddafi connection in these statements? Is myetti Allah now being influenced by d "Confederate of Gaddafi remnants"?

"Several international organizations are aware of the effect of Gaddafi's remnants in Sahel Africa"
Did these international organizations mention Nigeria as a nesting ground 4 Gaddafi elements? Did these international organisations say Nigeria is @ risk from these Gaddafi people?

Lastly, what makes u different from a zombie/robot is ur brain. Google provides u with information. Google will not analyse d info 4u.
It is ur brain that u use in analysing information not Google. Education doesn't end in ur ability 2 read&write. That is literacy. Education goes beyond that. Education gives u critical reasoning, d ability 2 query happenings in ur environment. D ability 2 question long held beliefs. That's y they say education liberates. Cause u will always question things around u so as to find new and better ways. Not just 2 sit down, read Google, accept everything u hear or read hook, line and sinker without asking a single question. It was in d pre historic, traditional &theological age that people accepted everything that was told them. We are way past that now
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Babacele: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2018
lexy2014:
what does d topic say?does d topic say anything about robbery or boko haram or is it about herdsmen killings and buhari blaming this phenomenon on Gaddafi? So u are obviously speaking out of context.

U have lumped boko haram, herdsmen/cattle rustling, robbery all as terrorism. Well d FG doesnt call killer herdsmen/cattle rustlers terrorists. It calls them criminals.

this issue of herdsmen/cattle rustling isn't peculiar 2 zamfara state. I asked u a question, y is it that we don't hear of Gaddafi's loyalists in Togo, Benin republic, ivory coast, guinea, Ghana, Burkina Faso when in fact they also border Mali, Niger? U talked about Sudan. There are two Sudans. Which one are u referring 2 and I hope u no were Sudan is in proximity 2 Nigeria?

4u 2 have brought BH into this discussion, am sure u are also blaming Gaddafi's men 4 BH, right? That will b unfortunate.

4d Kaduna issue, which "full gist" are u talking about? If u have d "full gist", pls share. What I no(&I stand 2b corrected)is that el rufai said his govt is paying these herdsmen so that his people can b safe. Now u called them " cattle owners". If u are saying that these "cattle owners" are d same as "Confederate of Gaddafi remnants",are u saying that d "Confederate of Gaddafi remnants" now have cattle in Nigeria? Are u saying that d governor of a state in Nigeria will rather pay foreign criminal elements on a regular basis instead of liasing with d necessary security authorities 2 neutralize these people?

Pls avail urself d map of Nigeria and c where Kaduna state is located. It doesn't have an international border. How come we have Gaddafi loyalists in Kaduna state when states like kebbi, sokoto, katsina, jigawa and kano that have international borders don't have these crisis? U c that ur so called international dimension 2 this issue is highly perforated?

I asked u these pertinent questions earlier, unfortunately u were unable 2 provide one answer. U are still talking about what PDP did or didn't do. Let's agree with ur theory of PDP allowing d Gaddafi guys 2 gain ground in Nigeria. Is d el rufai approach d best approach? Does that approach make sense if u are say d guys in question are foreigners? How many years should it take 2 neutralize these people since d Kaduna state governor says he is in contact with them? Also don't forget that d governor of zamfara once proposed amnesty 4 arms 4d cattle rustlers. How do u give amnesty 2 foreign criminal elements if indeed they are foreign?

In my last post, I gave u d statements of 3 high ranking govt officials regarding this issue. First d minister of interior regarding d economic dimension of herdsmen crisis. D minister of agriculture regarding creating cattle colonies, and d minister of defence justifying d activities of herdsmen as a response 2 anti grazing law enacted in Benue state (myetti allah also supported this claim). Can u show me d Gaddafi connection in these statements? Is myetti Allah now being influenced by d "Confederate of Gaddafi remnants"?

"Several international organizations are aware of the effect of Gaddafi's remnants in Sahel Africa"
Did these international organizations mention Nigeria as a nesting ground 4 Gaddafi elements? Did these international organisations say Nigeria is @ risk from these Gaddafi people?

Lastly, what makes u different from a zombie/robot is ur brain. Google provides u with information. Google will not analyse d info 4u.
It is ur brain that u use in analysing information not Google. Education doesn't end in ur ability 2 read&write. That is literacy. Education goes beyond that. Education gives u critical reasoning, d ability 2 query happenings in ur environment. D ability 2 question long held beliefs. That's y they say education liberates. Cause u will always question things around u so as to find new and better ways. Not just 2 sit down, read Google, accept everything u hear or read hook, line and sinker without asking a single question. It was in d pre historic, traditional &theological age that people accepted everything that was told them. We are way past that now

it is you, Fayose and fellow fraudulent twisters that are most definitely out of context. PMB was right when he told The Archbishop of Canterbury even though there had herdsmen -farmers before we were born, the infiltration by Gaddafi's remnants has made it worse but he is doing his best to take care of the problem. But fraudulent intellectuals like Fayose and e-minions have been having a swell time deceiving stewpid people.

Here is what Google and sane people have record3d about the Gaddafi's effect:

Libya: Weapons Proliferation and
Regional Stability in the Sahel
https://www.fairobserver.com
region
30 Aug 2013 · Much of the
concern regarding the impact of
weapons proliferation out of Libya
emphasizes the ... most dramatic
example of the region's post-
Qaddafi volatility; Chad and Niger
have also been ...
Addressing Emerging Security
Threats in Post-Gaddafi Sahel ...
issat.dcaf.ch › Policy-and-
Research-Papers
This policy paper examines the
broader impact of post-Gaddafi
security challenges on West
African states, with particular
emphasis on the Sahelian regions.
This will be juxtaposed against the
old insecurities ...
Missiles, Money and Migration:
The Impact of the Libyan Crisis ...
https://jamestown.org › program ›
missil...
14 Apr 2011 · With its proximity to
Libya, the African Sahel region has
always been an important target of
... in the Libyan oasis city of
Sabha in October 2009 (Reuters
Africa, Oct 7, 2009; The Tripoli
Post, Oct ...
Libya's southern neighbors brace
for post-Gaddafi - Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › us-
libya-sahel
25 Aug 2011 · ... Muammar
Gaddafi's rule crumbles, fears
over the whereabouts of his
remaining weapons, especially
surface-to-air missiles, are
topping the fears of neighboring
nations in the Sahel region he ...
PDFhttps://www.africaportal.org ›
documents
by FO Okyere · 2012
(UN), the European Union (EU),
and the African Union. (AU) will
continue to grapple with post-
Gaddafi security of the
assessment mission on the impact
of the Libyan crisis on the. Sahel
region, 7 to 23 December
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by Babacele: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2018
@ lexy2014 please read the article carefully.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Libya: Weapons Proliferation and Regional Stability in the Sahel BY HELIOS GLOBAL • AUGUST 30, 2013 L ibyan weapons have further militarized movements in Africa. The 2011 fall of Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi and the subsequent breakdown in order in Libya, has been a major contributor to the instability plaguing large swaths of the Sahel region and Northwest Africa. In particular, the flow of weapons, such as a multitude of small arms and light weapons (SALW) and explosives, from liberated Libyan military stockpiles into the surrounding countries has galvanized existing political opposition currents, separatist movements, and transnational militant groups. Much of the concern regarding the impact of weapons proliferation out of Libya emphasizes the potential threat of man-portable air defense systems (MANPADS) falling into the hands of radical Islamist militant groups, such as al-Qaeda or one of its regional or international affiliates. In light of the persistent threat of international terrorism as it relates to commercial air travel, such concerns remain valid. Yet it has been the residual impact of the proliferation of SALW and explosives on regional stability and security, that has posed the most immediate threats to what is an already precarious political and security environment. Mali, which has experienced severe unrest since January 2012 – including ethnic Tuareg-led insurrections, radical Islamist insurgency, and a military-led coup d’état – has been the most dramatic example of the region’s post-Qaddafi volatility; Chad and Niger have also been forced to deal with fallout from the Libyan revolt. Algeria has experienced a noticeable uptick of violence, including the January 2013 attack against the Tigantourine natural gas facility in Amenas in eastern Algeria along the Algerian-Libyan border. The attack at Amenas was orchestrated by militants associated with an offshoot of al- Qaeda’s North African affiliate, al- Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), known as al-Mulathameen (The Masked Ones). Nigeria believes that radical Islamist militants affiliated with Boko Haram have also been emboldened by their access to Libyan arms. While lying outside of the geographic space that is the subject of this analysis, the increase in violence in Egypt’s Sinai region is also being partially attributed to the influx of smuggled Libyan arms into Egyptian territory. To date, the proliferation of Libyan weapons has further militarized numerous existing political opposition and radical movements and afforded opportunities for other violent and irregular actors to pursue their own objectives. Qaddafi’s fall was followed by a troubled political transition that remains marred by violence between rival factions and militias, resulting in a power vacuum in one of the region’s most militarized states. As Libya struggles to consolidate its domestic political institutions and establish some semblance of law and order, SALW and explosives proliferation stemming from within its borders will continue unabated. Consequently, the countries lying within the Sahel and Northwest Africa will continue to have their security undermined by developments in Libya.
Re: Fayose: Buhari Is An Embarrassment For Blaming Gaddafi For Herdsmen Killings by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Babacele:
it is you, Fayose and fellow fraudulent twisters that are most definitely out of context. PMB was right when he told The Archbishop of Canterbury even though there had herdsmen -farmers before we were born, the infiltration by Gaddafi's remnants has made it worse but he is doing his best to take care of the problem. But fraudulent intellectuals like Fayose and e-minions have been having a swell time deceiving stewpid people.

Here is what Google and sane people have record3d about the Gaddafi's effect:

Libya: Weapons Proliferation and
Regional Stability in the Sahel
https://www.fairobserver.com
region
30 Aug 2013 · Much of the
concern regarding the impact of
weapons proliferation out of Libya
emphasizes the ... most dramatic
example of the region's post-
Qaddafi volatility; Chad and Niger
have also been ...
issat.dcaf.ch › Policy-and-
Research-Papers
This policy paper examines the
broader impact of post-Gaddafi
security challenges on West
African states, with particular
emphasis on the Sahelian regions.
This will be juxtaposed against the
old insecurities ...
Missiles, Money and Migration:
The Impact of the Libyan Crisis ...
https://jamestown.org › program ›
missil...
14 Apr 2011 · With its proximity to
Libya, the African Sahel region has
always been an important target of
... in the Libyan oasis city of
Sabha in October 2009 (Reuters
Africa, Oct 7, 2009; The Tripoli
Post, Oct ...
Libya's southern neighbors brace
for post-Gaddafi - Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › us-
libya-sahel
25 Aug 2011 · ... Muammar
Gaddafi's rule crumbles, fears
over the whereabouts of his
remaining weapons, especially
surface-to-air missiles, are
topping the fears of neighboring
nations in the Sahel region he ...
PDFhttps://www.africaportal.org ›
documents
by FO Okyere · 2012
(UN), the European Union (EU),
and the African Union. (AU) will
continue to grapple with post-
Gaddafi security of the
assessment mission on the impact
of the Libyan crisis on the. Sahel
region, 7 to 23 December
u don't need 2 get emotional and start calling people names. Its not necessary. I tried 2 help u by asking a few questions just 2 stir ur imagination but u prefer Google, copy & paste without looking at d relevance of what u pasting. Look @ ur paste job again and show me where it talks about herdsmen or Nigeria. If u say d Fulani herdsmen crisis has been with us since time immemorial, y isn't it in d report u copied?d report mentions surface 2 air missiles. Do Fulani herdsmen use surface 2 air missiles? D report specifically mentions nations in d sahel. Is Nigeria in d sahel? Is Benue state in d sahel?my guy abeg use ur brain. Don't just copy and paste. Read and try and understand what u are reading. Don't come&lift things from Google without even knowing what u are copying and pasting. U went 2 school so u will b able to apply critical reasoning and u aren't using it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter / Zainab Shamsuna Ahmed Is 58 Years Old Not 55, Graduated At 21 / Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.