Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (21495 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Mandrake007(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are very wrong! What a shallow way of reasoning you just displayed here. Women are obsessed with marriage because they are lazy and weak? Is Marriage some poverty alleviating scheme? Do all married men provide for their wives? Do all women just sit around doing nothing in Marriage? Have you an idea what it means and takes to be married?

I find it quite amusing when you all little minded ones confidently type fantasies and fairytales in place of reality. In Some marriages not even all the money in the whole world can pay for what couples go through living together. But here you are in your mighty ignorance typing shiit in place of sense. Grow up!
didn't you attend primary school? what's with the poor comprehension?

you saw my post and immediately you're all in your feelings and pouring out your emotions on your comment...OH and YES marriage and relationships in Nigeria are poverty alleviation schemes,where ladies suddenly turn into parasites and suck the $$ of their hosts till there's nothing left and hop on to the next.

BTW why are you sounding like a JJC,are you pretending or forming?with the way your fellow primadonnas go about bashing broke men on a daily on this forum and saying they can't date anyone who earn 150k/month,abi you're suffering from selective amnesia or you will date a palmwine tapper just to prove marriage is not a poverty alleviation scheme?and if I can remember clearly we had an argument sometime ago where you said something about the need for women to attach themselves to someone better than them in your defense of women preference for wealthy guys,so what's with the contradiction?
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by efficiencie(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2018
The crap about this feminism thing is that sometimes its proponents push it beyond the limits of sanity, morality and common sense...Yes there is more to life than marriage but yet there is more to life than any single thing, event or achievement. Yet marriage is important in the life of any man or woman. You cannot employ anyone be share the innermost part of you and this is why we need a partner to be a vital source of assistance when life itself becomes a problem...If as a feminist you place rules that your spouse must adhere to then you are equally as CONTROLLING as any non-feminist. What a true partner does it to help his/her spouse become whatever she wishes to be within the boundaries of sanity, morality and functionality...and not sink him/her in the hole of one's personality!

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by tomdon(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You are very wrong! What a shallow way of reasoning you just displayed here. Women are obsessed with marriage because they are lazy and weak? Is Marriage some poverty alleviating scheme? Do all married men provide for their wives? Do all women just sit around doing nothing in Marriage? Have you an idea what it means and takes to be married?

I find it quite amusing when you all little minded ones confidently type fantasies and fairytales in place of reality. In Some marriages not even all the money in the whole world can pay for what couples go through living together. But here you are in your mighty ignorance typing shiit in place of sense. Grow up!

Nice write up

The OP is stupid. What's wrong with desiring to be married. Nonsense
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by frigsfriday(m): 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
SEE THE GUY EYES LIKE KPOFKPOF mtcheew
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Rozaytee: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
dasparrow:
I agree with Promise Excel 100%. I won't even advise any of my loved ones to marry a Nigerian. Many of you - both men and women - have such an unhealthy obsession with marriage that it makes you come across like you're a psychopath. Life does not start and end with marriage. If it did, Nigeria would have been a first world country by now with a high quality standard of living and low crime rate considering all the marrying that you all do.

You all can't even raise your kids right to grow into wholesome adults that is why corruption, pedophilia, rape, cultism, tribalism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, kidnapping, online scam, armed robbery, human blood sacrifice is the order of the day in the Nigerian society and the World generally does not trust the average Nigerian. So you see, you people need to take a closer look at your character and why your country remains a shithole despite all the marrying you all do. I'm just saying.
absolute truth..wen all Nigerians know is who marry and who no marry...dem go just dey born upandan...giving birth to vagabonds
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Women are obsessed with marriage because some me out there have chosen to tag singles ladies as whores. They see all single ladies who are not obsessed with marriage as prostitutes.
Women are also obsessed bwith marriage because their parents make them believe that they have come of age to move into another man's house and can't keep living in their father's house.
But women who know what they want don't go getting obsessed over something that can't make you better or worst than the person next to you. Some will say a woman is not complete without a man. For me that's demeaning.
You see girl in the university pray to graduate into their husbands hour and not going home to their parents and I wonder if they were sent to school to staudy marriage as a course of to learn and better their lives.
Marriage is good for both genders but it is not the reason God created you. There are other problems in this life an marriage is not even a problem to start with.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
jotax:
And funny enough, almost all ladies are obsessed with marriage.
not just ladies. Their parents and sibblings remind them about marriage if they don't seem to how them any man they are in a serious relationship with.

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Mofe72: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Mandrake007:
most women are obsessed with marriage cos they're weak and lazy and don't wanna do anything meaningful with their lives,matter of fact it's not like they don't,they can't do sh!t without depending on men and male feminist tho,that's a new special kind of arselicking breed,never thought it'd get this far.

Rather, it's because society has been structured to make women see themselves as permanently dependent.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 18, 2018
ICEMAN:
Any man who is a feminist is an idiot. Only beta males join the feminist movement. The reason is because they all think it's a vehicle that will make women like them. Analysis: He is fucking idiot and a Blithering Buffoon!

E pain am. loooooooool
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by wizkidblogger(f): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2019
R.I.P Promise
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by MedicH: 11:07am On Oct 27, 2019
wizkidblogger:
R.I.P Promise

whats this supposed to mean?
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by wizkidblogger(f): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Promise Excel is gone cry cry

MedicH:

whats this supposed to mean?
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Ryan03(f): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2019
PcNnews:
How can a man be feminist? Jeez!

TWO TAXI DRIVERS RAPE SOFT YOUTH CORPER IN PORT HARCOURT (WATCH VIDEO) - https://joelsblog.com.ng/5-ways-to-enjoy-having-sex-with-a-man-with-large-penis/
I'm a man and I'm a feminist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Ryan03(f): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2019

go to the market place and see women hustling under hot sun and rain, some are the ones feeding their families, leave these boys alone my dear, they live in wonderland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Ryan03(f): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This is what most Nairaland girls think.
Marriage to them is a poverty alleviating institution. I can start giving names.

☣ ☠
and some lazy ass girls now equate all women?
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Ryan03(f): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2019
OrestesDante:

☣ ☠

Nairaland girls are not robots either. sad

Neither are they "all Nigeria women".

☣ ☠

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?? / Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.