Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (21497 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Dollabiz: 1:40am On Apr 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Duru009(m): 2:02am On Apr 13, 2018
I think he has valuable points
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 13, 2018
Feminism is a lie and has resulted in the break up of traditional value systems....an attendant evil is declining birth rates in Nations that have embraced this folly....there's no higher calling for a man than to provide for his family and there's no higher calling for a woman than to tend her home....

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Codedrock(m): 4:14am On Apr 13, 2018
PcNnews:
How can a man be feminist? Jeez!

TWO TAXI DRIVERS RAPE SOFT YOUTH CORPER IN PORT HARCOURT (WATCH VIDEO) - https://joelsblog.com.ng/5-ways-to-enjoy-having-sex-with-a-man-with-large-penis/
LOL.. I am feminist. Men feminists plenty for here

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Codedrock(m): 4:17am On Apr 13, 2018
Mandrake007:
most women are obsessed with marriage cos they're weak and lazy and don't wanna do anything meaningful with their lives,matter of fact it's not like they don't,they can't do sh!t without depending on men and male feminist tho,that's a new special kind of arselicking breed,never thought it'd get this far.
You sounded great at the beginning, but guys common. Being feminist doesn't mean you are ars licking it means you support women and you want them to be better, independent and consider them your equal.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Codebrain3323: 5:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Abysmal

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Revolva(m): 5:27am On Apr 13, 2018
before nkor which primary goal of life women want is it not for marriage n born children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPuYs7Y2bWU
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Jhoanner(f): 5:32am On Apr 13, 2018
He's very correct
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Jhoanner(f): 5:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Codedrock:

You sounded great at the beginning, but guys common. Being feminist doesn't mean you are ars licking it means you support women and you want them to be better, independent and consider them your equal.
Yeah, you said what was on my mind at the beginning but towards the end, I no kan understand again

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by nedi1991: 6:26am On Apr 13, 2018
BadBradley:
Promise Excel? As fake as his name.

In the last days some will be against marriage 1 Timothy 4:3

Really, you Bible quoter! You quoted just one verse..how about a whole chapter? Check out 1 Cor. 7, written by Mr Paul himself!!!!
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by mebikade: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
I so agree with you promise excel its so embarrassing how all some girls care 4 is money den marriage even wen dey are broke and know nothing of this institution called marriage
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by mebikade: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2018
feminism is life u ar3 not 1 u havent lived yet
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by BadBradley: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
nedi1991:

Really, you Bible quoter! You quoted just one verse..how about a whole chapter? Check out 1 Cor. 7, written by Mr Paul himself!!!!
there's no 5 minutes attention for you. Try the next guy.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by KhadyM(f): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Amen... I so agree... I have a friend who's so obsessed with marriage that all her whatsapp status posts are pictures of celebrity weddings..with the hashtags "aint this so beautiful" and "mommy goals" and "cant wait for my big day"... and she's always attending weddings. Her boyfriend whos also her age seems to be getting tired of it.

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by KhadyM(f): 8:05am On Apr 13, 2018
Where can I find a feminist guy like this one? They are sooo attractive smiley

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Jadoskii(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2018
I think the same too.....it's infuriates me wen I see women with b.sc and masters degree jus stay at home to cook,bear children and clean the house.....that's not all they're good for.....I can never marry a lady that thinks that way,u just gotta work,albeit shouldn't creep on family time....
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Lalas247(f): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2018
He has a point !
Once you turn 25 it’s like the whole African community it’s only marriage that is left

You know before I got with my hubby .. I had few others who were harassing ... can you imagine I told one that I am not ready till I get to the level of comfortability before I think of settling down . He told me I’m mad ! Why I. I even working ? Isn’t the money I have enough ? Why must I focus on career? ( Yoruba demon grin )

I’m like wtf shocked see pressure lol so I totally understand ... ladies get that pressure not just from themselves but society , parents , friends , almost all my friends have kids, now then it was when will you start your own lala ... I’m like career first ... lol lost a few friends due to career

But look at me now ... it will happen if it’s going to happen ! Marriage is a beautiful thing , starting a family is a really beautiful thing too ! BUT do it when you are ready no rush .. no one will kill you ! It’s not a way out of poverty ! Instead it can be a way to single motherhood with children, shame, no man. No job, no life nonsense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Lalas247(f): 8:17am On Apr 13, 2018
dasparrow:
I agree with Promise Excel 100%. I won't even advise any of my loved ones to marry a Nigerian. Many of you - both men and women - have such an unhealthy obsession with marriage that it makes you come across like you're a psychopath. Life does not start and end with marriage. If it did, Nigeria would have been a first world country by now with a high quality standard of living and low crime rate considering all the marrying that you all do.

You all can't even raise your kids right to grow into wholesome adults that is why corruption, pedophilia, rape, cultism, tribalism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, kidnapping, online scam, armed robbery, human blood sacrifice is the order of the day in the Nigerian society and the World generally does not trust the average Nigerian. So you see, you people need to take a closer look at your character and why your country remains a shithole despite all the marrying you all do. I'm just saying.

After marriage nko
Next is to be popping kids they cannot even take care of ... that’s another topic
But it is a serious one
It’s basira marries within 2 years 3 kids already .. kilode .. hubby earning 20k a month wife doesn’t work but she wearing ring up and down ... like why

I noticed last time I was there the rate at which people give birth ... and we boast of education ! Simple family planning we cannot do it’s so sad men so sad .
Also a lot of parents a guilty of pushing this mindset about marriage on their kids.... and the pressure is a lot for those who don’t stand up to their parents ... ( most kids are scared to even no )
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by jotax(m): 8:30am On Apr 13, 2018
And funny enough, almost all ladies are obsessed with marriage.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by RationalMale: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2018
"It's depressing that a woman will be preparing all her life to marry, cook, wash and bear children for one proud, reckless and stupid man."

Lmaooooooo...looking forward to the day feminists can uplift women without bringing down men. cheesy

What a simp. lipsrsealed
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by OfficialSam(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2018
DeadRat:

I Want An Independent Woman. Who Can Survive Without Me
Shut d fvck up! You are dead rat after all. So don't let me make you become a rotten rat.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by kushme: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

This is what most Nairaland girls think.
Marriage to them is a poverty alleviating institution. I can start giving names.

☣ ☠

Bro, you're right. Not just nairaland girls but every corner of the country... Whenever you are around these girls you'll see their resource extracting skills in display..

Well, what do you expect from a country with low income (poverty ) and slow growth or stagnation (hopelessness )..

To most women, trading pvssy all in the name of marriage to get food and other material gains are nothing but a fair exchange..

Even in rich countries were women are well off,they still scam their men through marriage and divorce..
So, what do you expect from a country like ours?

Marriage is a way out for many...

They hate people like us, cos we don't give them money because they are girls or our babes , we give when necessary. Besides, i no dey marry any woman.. I be bad market for dem..

Na companionship i dey do. I just can't mess with my peace of mind mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Mandrake007(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2018
Codedrock:

I love and support women,dont be misled by my sometimes exaggerated and sarcastic post,i have nothing against women but I don't have to be some social 'construct' to support women and bro wake up,most of these guys do this stuff just to win the appeal and impress the ladies it's not a new tactic..

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by lexy2014: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

I mean honestly, I don't know this guy but I think I like his persona. I respect the institution of marriage. I respect men and respect their position as the head of the family, but no, marriage doesn't and will never define me.
my dear its easy 2 say marriage doesn't define u when u are below 25
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by lexy2014: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2018
Codedrock:

women can never b equal with men and men can never b equal with women
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2018
it's because we're Nigerians. if people didn't look down on single mothers/ baby mommas, most people wouldn't even get married
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by lexy2014: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2018
dasparrow:
I agree with Promise Excel 100%. I won't even advise any of my loved ones to marry a Nigerian. Many of you - both men and women - have such an unhealthy obsession with marriage that it makes you come across like you're a psychopath. Life does not start and end with marriage. If it did, Nigeria would have been a first world country by now with a high quality standard of living and low crime rate considering all the marrying that you all do.

You all can't even raise your kids right to grow into wholesome adults that is why corruption, pedophilia, rape, cultism, tribalism, drug trafficking, human trafficking, kidnapping, online scam, armed robbery, human blood sacrifice is the order of the day in the Nigerian society and the World generally does not trust the average Nigerian. So you see, you people need to take a closer look at your character and why your country remains a shithole despite all the marrying you all do. I'm just saying.
what nationality are u? So u have interacted with all Nigerians 2 come 2d conclusion that all Nigerians can't raise their kids right
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by SoapQueen(f): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
lexy2014:
my dear its easy 2 say marriage doesn't define u when u are below 25

Okay. Your opinions, your perception.
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by lexy2014: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2018
SoapQueen:

Okay. Your opinions, your perception.
no yawa now. When u are 40 unmarried get back 2 me
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Blonchilli(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Everybody is a marriage expert yet there's so much marital crisis, SMH. Nigerians and misplaced priorities. Yet they won't get their pvc to vote out the dullard
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
trapQ:
And you have been insulting feminists since right?

cry
Re: Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" by Mandrake007(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Look up the definition of feminist and modify this ridiculous post of yours.
feminism doesn't exist,its just another ingenious pseudo socio-political constructed ogwash being propagated by the west,its a free world women can do whatever they want,life itself it's all about the survival of the fittest,the strong will always be at the top and the weak will be exploited,that's the category you females belong,its been that way since the onset there isn't nothing equal about a man and a woman,feminism is nothing but a far fetched fantasy that'll never be realized,atleast not the way you ladies on here go about it plus it all ends here on the internet

we've come a long way and this feminism bullsh!t has gotta be dropped,we now live in a society where if you aren't happy with certain policies or whatever you can make your make your voice heard,nobody is stopping anyone,what if you lived in Saudi Arabia or other Muslim countries where women are treated as slaves and can't do what they want? just recently women were allowed to drive and visit cinemas in Saudi Arabia please beat it! and live your life,you're free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Fakes Being Thief Assaulted By His Friend To Propose To His Girlfriend-Video / A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / 27 Characteristics Of A Loving Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.