Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle (39762 Views)

Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by OgahBohz: 1:12am On Apr 13, 2018
phayvoursky:
See why I hate court marriages.

Marriage is an investment to the woman and a liability to the man.

That's why I love traditional marriages.

I divorce you. You return all my yam, palm wine, goats, hen and money.

I never loose as a man because I must have drilled your hole to accommodate 4 airbus A380

guy your WICKED !!!
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by hokafor(m): 1:18am On Apr 13, 2018
This is injustice, go to igando Court their monthly up keeps is just 2000 to 5000 naira.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 2:10am On Apr 13, 2018
You just lost your kids dum dum
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by shallysgirl: 2:30am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku wants to manage Nigeria when his offspring can not manage just one woman.

What is 250k that he can not pay monthly?
Can't he just pretend to be a gentleman so as to at least boost his father's slim chances?
Aminu is obviously a deviant because that was how he was nurtured.

You can't give what you don't have.
Leadership is not in the Atikus.

How has buhari managed Aisha and Yusuf? I hope you don't regard wife oppression as home management. RABBBISH
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm well well what can I say...

250,000 naira for upkeeps of two kids per month..

I don't understand, so divorced ladies now used their kids for poverty elevation program..

So, you don't know. This Atiku son case of 250K is even still small. There are so many other cases. Have you forgotten the case of Gbenga Obasanjo? Some demand for house , overseas vacation, 24hrs security, the choice of school abroad, etc. One thing these ladies forget is that the man concerned has sisters that are married or that have children for other men. These sisters will never support any lady turning their brother to ATM.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Please guys I join nairaland yesterday to raise 25k for my house rent which is due by April end. Please if you can assist with any amount, I will be grateful. Please send donations to 6171828068....Fidelity bank savings account. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 13, 2018
haajhirakeem:
If u consider the class of people involved, #250k per month for 2kids upkeep ain't much. This said amount covers school fees, feeding, clothing, housing, etc. I believe Mr Atiku do spend way more than this on his kids when he's still married to their mum, else I'll say he's stingy.

You are lying. It does not cover school fees & other miscellaneous expenses. I am talking from experiences. Bills will be coming all the time. She should release the children to mama Atiku. The children will be calling the father complaining of what they lack. The man & his father will not see the effect of the money on the children whenever he sees them. This cause a lot of pain to the man.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Reni1: 3:34am On Apr 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:

I don't understand, so divorced ladies now used their kids for poverty elevation program..

Sir, please permit me to say that you are quite stupid and unexposed. Before you get angry let me explain myself.

1. African Culture seeds the good child to the father whether he invested in the child’s life or not. Basically, We men tend to reap where we do not sow and this judgement is trying to correct that by ensuring the Fathers provides for his family regardless of his relationship with his children’s mother.

2. The role of a mother is actually a full time job that doesn’t end at 8 to 5pm but round the clock. If the children turn out bad, the mother takes the blame but if they put good, they are considered the real children of their father.

3. Being a Father means you are responsible for your family at the very least, no be by mouth. It’s his responsibility to ensure his family have food and live in a decent place. A boss is a boss because he puts food on the table for his men.

Finally before you go off on me, let me share my personal experience.

I was raised by a single mother who struggled literally to give me a good education. We lived in some face-me-I-slap-you in Ojuelegba while my father enjoyed his luxury apartment in Ikoyi. I was his first child living in poverty while he was comfortable. Mind you my parents were legally married and separated during the course of their marriage, it wasn’t as if my mother was a street lady he got pregnant.
I once visited my father in his office After graduation from college and was working and self sufficient. His friends asked were I studied and I mentioned one of the leading private universities. In awe, my friends Dad were hailing him for sending me to such school, he didn’t deny or tell them the truth. He simply soaked it in, that I was his son.
The truth, my mother paid my fees with every 5 Naira she had. I always paid my fees with all the denominations she gets from the market in Lagos. Now, my father calls me regularly, and I have no choice but to let bygone be bygone.

My point, the Man will still come out to claim the children in the future based on the African Culture. He will reap where he didn’t sow which is unfair. The judge did the right thing making N250,000 ( $700) available to the family. My only fear is I doubt the court has a system of automatically deducting the money straight from the guys account.

I look forward to a judicial system that will protect the women and children in Africa.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by ariesbull: 3:48am On Apr 13, 2018
So atiku is a grandfather and he wants to rule
So atiku son divorced and his father couldn't settle them ....is it Nigeria he can settle
So can't they settle their marriage in peace ? Is it igbo wahala and hausa wahala he can settle

Abeg give me kiakai make I pour libation for naija
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Lexusgs430: 4:35am On Apr 13, 2018
The gameplan is falling into place slowly......
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 13, 2018
He should pay
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by mechanics(m): 5:08am On Apr 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Hahaha, we can't conclude yet sha, and this is the first case where a judge will award that high amount on the upkeep of kids.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by mfm04622: 6:15am On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

is the man supposed to be the only one responsible for the upkeep?
they both own the kids!

You think she won't spend on her kids? You really don'y know how much those rich people spend on their kids
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 13, 2018
Reni1:

Sir, please permit me to say that you are quite stupid and unexposed. Before you get angry let me explain myself.

1. African Culture seeds the good child to the father whether he invested in the child’s life or not. Basically, We men tend to reap where we do not sow and this judgement is trying to correct that by ensuring the Fathers provides for his family regardless of his relationship with his children’s mother.

2. The role of a mother is actually a full time job that doesn’t end at 8 to 5pm but round the clock. If the children turn out bad, the mother takes the blame but if they put good, they are considered the real children of their father.

3. Being a Father means you are responsible for your family at the very least, no be by mouth. It’s his responsibility to ensure his family have food and live in a decent place. A boss is a boss because he puts food on the table for his men.

Finally before you go off on me, let me share my personal experience.

I was raised by a single mother who struggled literally to give me a good education. We lived in some face-me-I-slap-you in Ojuelegba while my father enjoyed his luxury apartment in Ikoyi. I was his first child living in poverty while he was comfortable. Mind you my parents were legally married and separated during the course of their marriage, it wasn’t as if my mother was a street lady he got pregnant.
I once visited my father in his office After graduation from college and was working and self sufficient. His friends asked were I studied and I mentioned one of the leading private universities. In awe, my friends Dad were hailing him for sending me to such school, he didn’t deny or tell them the truth. He simply soaked it in, that I was his son.
The truth, my mother paid my fees with every 5 Naira she had. I always paid my fees with all the denominations she gets from the market in Lagos. Now, my father calls me regularly, and I have no choice but to let bygone be bygone.

My point, the Man will still come out to claim the children in the future based on the African Culture. He will reap where he didn’t sow which is unfair. The judge did the right thing making N250,000 ( $700) available to the family. My only fear is I doubt the court has a system of automatically deducting the money straight from the guys account.

I look forward to a judicial system that will protect the women and children in Africa.

This does not require long story. Whether the culture seeds a child to father is not an issue, the child determines whom they love . Your story does not turn a man to ATM or cash cow that must be milked for survival. You cannot use somebody's parents wealth to award cost against him.

I know the case of a Lagosian that is very wealthy living in Ikoyi that has a similar case known by many people. At certain age the child returns to the father. In a polygamous environment with so many investment & political goodwill, the child is at advantage except the mother is bad. It is the child that looses if he ignores the father.

You ask the question if the court have the system of deducting from his account? Is the court going to fund the account? Or they will order his father or mother to fund the account.
I remember a lady that made outrageous demand from a person to take care of two children some years ago. She said she made the demand based on his father capability as a world politically famous person. What happens if the person or his mother is not in good term with his father based on ideology.

The problem is not even the 250K, there will be other miscellaneous bills. He has no option but to settle those bills as the children will always be calling him. Divorce is never a good option especially when it comes from the man
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Anthony4578(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku wants to manage Nigeria when his offspring can not manage just one woman.

What is 250k that he can not pay monthly?
Can't he just pretend to be a gentleman so as to at least boost his father's slim chances?
Aminu is obviously a deviant because that was how he was nurtured.

You can't give what you don't have.
Leadership is not in the Atikus.

who be this one again
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by DrHighchief(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
That's how arrrangee marriage dey end....
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Mcreloaded(m): 6:50am On Apr 13, 2018
phayvoursky:

I never loose as a man because I must have drilled your hole to accommodate 4 airbus A380

The fact they went to a magistrate court in the first place it means they did not do court marriage And for your information the laws have changed. In other words eve if you do only traditional marriage the woman can still drag u to a magistrate court.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Adekdammy: 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
250k for your children's monthly upkeep is not too much with your status, besides they are your kids, so Mr Atiku do the needful jo.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:

its a trend its worse in Europe and USA.....Infact women now are like predators they just create a deceptive bait u fall they prey and voila a meal ticket is won..

Huh

Mind u i was barely a teenager since i started hearing not all women are the same but the stats of women fleecing spouses out of their wealth says otherwise..
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Bafore YOU. Yannn Trash !!! Go and Dig out who Bolori is !
DrinkLimca:

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2018
...Abeg go and find out who Bolori is before. You Yannn Ignorance.! Or u think people. Like Atiku go gree make dem pikin marry from a poor family
Livefreeordieha:
its a trend its worse in Europe and USA.....Infact women now are like predators they just create a deceptive bait u fall they prey and voila a meal ticket is won..

Huh

Mind u i was barely a teenager since i started hearing not all women are the same but the stats of women fleecing spouses out of their wealth says otherwise..
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 13, 2018
. Too much It is clear you dont know her family. Back ground ? If you think. She is a Gold Digger , go ask who Bolori is cool
davodyguy:
250k is too much
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Lipscomb(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
phayvoursky:

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:33am On Apr 13, 2018
ariesbull:
So atiku is a grandfather and he wants to rule
So atiku son divorced and his father couldn't settle them ....is it Nigeria he can settle
So can't they settle their marriage in peace ? Is it igbo wahala and hausa wahala he can settle

Abeg give me kiakai make I pour libation for naija
Even though, I will never support Atiku's dream of being a president. But this your analogy no go at all. Because, he couldn't settle his son's marriage issue before it led to divorce means he will be a bad president. Which of the ruling families in Nigeria don't have one marital problem or the other? Is it the Babangida's or Obasanjo's family or Buhari's family? Marriage no be moi moi, na only people wey get patience dey get lasting marriage.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Ogunleti01: 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Letenwam:
Former Vice President Abubakar Atiku’s son, Aminu, who is engrossed in a fresh legal custody battle with his estranged wife, Fatima Bolori, has dragged his wife to an Igbosere High Court in Lagos, where he asked the court to upturn a magistrates’ court’s decision which awarded the custody of his two children to Fatima, as well as a N250,000 monthly upkeep.

Recall that on January 10, Magistrate Kikelomo Ayeye sitting at Tinubu on Lagos Island awarded full custody of the ex-couple’s daughter, Ameera, 11, and son, Aamir, 7, to Fatima, after Aminu failed to file a response to Fatima’s application for the children’s custody.

Aminu's counsel, Oyinkan Badejo, who filed an application to the high court seeking leave to appeal the lower court’s judgment and another application for a stay of further execution of its terms, claimed that the lower court disregarded his constitutional right of fair hearing before granting judgment in Fatima’s favour.

Badejo said, “In response to whether the applicant has shown sufficient grounds for the grant of the application, there is not more sufficient ground than the party’s right to fair hearing.

“We arrived at the magistrates’ court at 12.30 p.m., believing the matter was for mention at 1.00 p.m.”

Badejo also urged the court to vary the conditions attached to the custody order, which directed Aminu to pay his ex-wife N250,000 monthly for the upkeep of the children, beginning from January, and also carry out medical insurance on each child, among others.

“We are not seeking a stay of the execution of the judgment but some of the terms were onerous.

“We were asked to pay N250,000 for the upkeep of two young children and medical allowances. We find that rather onerous" counsel to Atiku's son concluded.

However the move was opposed by Fatima’s counsel, Mr. O. N. Olabisi and Mr. Ethel Okoh, as NAN gathered that the case was adjourned until May 17 and June 14.

https://lailasnews.com/atikus-son-rejects-n-25m-monthly-upkeep-in-fresh-childrens-custody-battle/

Hmmmm! so all the lovina-lovina things don't end be dat
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2018
Mumu ! You. Think. She came from a poor family. Abi ? Go ask about the Bolori family first ! tongue tongue
eddyslim:
Fear women... Divorce is now an avenue of making money
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2018
phayvoursky:

Same here, I just dislike court marriage. Most of these ladies prefer it so that they would have control over you. But alaye you wicked small sha.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 13, 2018
For Gold digger women ba ? But sorry her family. Are also fuckkkking Rich !
She no bi gold digger!
phayvoursky:

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin She will also screeeeeem her father's. Name and the miracle. Of Atiku name will meloooo down ! Or you think. Say her family. are trash and gold. Diggers ? Go ask about the Bolori. Family. First !
givan:
He should scream his surname into the judge's ear. Miracle would start happening
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin ...Go sale your samsung ! Her family are not poor ! Go ask who Bolori bi ? Before. You yann trash grin grin grin
emmy4lov:
Lol.. N250k for up keep for how long ..

Lol.. the will become woman a billionaire before the children turn 18.. see business..

Samsung galaxy S6 for sale
Contact 08050447106
Condition: almost new
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2018
.... Mumu Go ask who Bolori is before. You yann trash ! Or you think Atiku go allow em pikin marry from a poor family.?
HoodBillionaire:
gossip and hate dats what they giving
western child support scam is now living amongst us
whr a lady turn a rich yung niggi to a maye
250k monthly.which kind food dem wan chop
fuc all these shiits
imma put ma dic zipped up like a cheat
fuc child support scam bullshiit
lazy biches everywhr looking for who to inflict
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by eddyslim(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
Mumu ! You. Think. She came from a poor family. Abi ? Go ask about the Bolori family first ! tongue tongue
And calling me mumu is the best way to express your illiteracy abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / Bomb Explosion, Sporadic Gun Shots In Kano: Vanguard / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.