Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle (39752 Views)

Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by psychalade: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
grin
phayvoursky:
See why I hate court marriages.

Marriage is an investment to the woman and a liability to the man.

That's why I love traditional marriages.

I divorce you. You return all my yam, palm wine, goats, hen and money.

I never loose as a man because I must have drilled your hole to accommodate 4 airbus A380
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Mumu ! Bolori Family. No be poor family. Go ask before. You spread. Ignorance grin grin grin..
CecyAdrian:

Its not. Those kids have been introduced to a certain life
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin....Is the only way to correct. Your. Ignorance. grin grin grin
eddyslim:
And calling me mumu is the best way to express your illiteracy abi?
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Reni1: 8:00am On Apr 13, 2018
babaolofin:

This does not require long story. Whether the culture seeds a child to father is not an issue, the child determines whom they love . Your story does not turn a man to ATM or cash cow that must be milked for survival. You cannot use somebody's parents wealth to award cost against him.

I know the case of a Lagosian that is very wealthy living in Ikoyi that has a similar case known by many people. At certain age the child returns to the father. In a polygamous environment with so many investment & political goodwill, the child is at advantage except the mother is bad. It is the child that looses if he ignores the father.

You ask the question if the court have the system of deducting from his account? Is the court going to fund the account? Or they will order his father or mother to fund the account.
I remember a lady that made outrageous demand from a person to take care of two children some years ago. She said she made the demand based on his father capability as a world politically famous person. What happens if the person or his mother is not in good term with his father based on ideology.

The problem is not even the 250K, there will be other miscellaneous bills. He has no option but to settle those bills as the children will always be calling him. Divorce is never a good option especially when it comes from the man

You made a good point, however it is extreme Tolu unfair to consider the woman asking for support for herself and her children as Turning the husband to ATM machine.

You really need to understand that having a family is an investment that needs to be catered for till it becomes self sufficient. Whether the man likes it or not, he has to invest in his children and does not need to wait for his children to ask before he gives them. That is what a father does. He sees your need before you require it and makes it available. There is a parlance that day Na where person Dey work, na there hin dey chop. The mother is in custody of the children and is entitled to chop out of the money.

I don’t pray to be divorced but my prayer is even if I find myself in similar situation may I have the capacity to afford more than enough is required to cater for my family even though I don’t live ve with them.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Platony(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2018
phayvoursky:

I never loose as a man because I must have drilled your hole to accommodate 4 airbus A380

Wer are ur wings?? I believe u're a wizard!! grin
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by eddyslim(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin....Is the only way to correct. Your. Ignorance. grin grin grin
Alright keep it up bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
Then he shoulu go and marry the daughter. Of a rich person too ! Bolori family. Na momey family. Too !
AndLeo:
Being the son of a rich man does not mean that you are in charge of your father's money. The guy should be rated based on how much he earns and not based on Atiku's money. Did the court find out whether his income can accommodate N250,000 per month?
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2018
InvertedHammer:

I didn't know they have medical insurance in Nigeria.

Oh well...

/

You seem to not aware of 2018 Nigeria. Or you think we live in huts too.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 13, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
eddyslim:
Alright keep it up bro!
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin The kids can never suffer ! Go ask who Bolori bi ! Or you think. People. Like Atiku go gree make dem pikins marry from a poor. Family.? Na Rich vs Rich grin grin grin
BlaqCoffee109:
undecided what's all the ruckus?N250,000 is too small nah for both kids... the lifestyle the kids have should be sustained. He just wants his kids to suffer unnecessarily.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by eddyslim(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2018

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2018
tongue ! Bolori Family. No be poor family.!
If the kids go stay for Dem Bolori side of the family. Dem go enter school we pass Atiku school sef ! cool
Ladipodeal:
The 250k upkeep too small abeg.
A particular school at Ajao Estate pays over 200k school fees per term for each kid. Atiku grandson if in Lagos will probably stay in a posh area around Lekki where school fees per kid will be over 500k per term. The entire yearly allowance won't even cover school fees in Atiku school for one of the kids.
Their grandfather is rich the poor kids should get more abeg.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin.... Atiku vs Bolori ..... Na Rich vs Rich now grin grin grin[quote author=eddyslim post=66668667][/quote]
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2018
grin grin grin ... Atiku vs Bolori...... Na Rich vs Rich now grin grin grin[quote author=eddyslim post=66668667][/quote]
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Crixina(f): 8:34am On Apr 13, 2018
davodyguy:
250k is too much
Do you know that one private school can charge 250k per child for a term Or you think the Atikus will prefer their kids in Public schools?
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by brownhawk: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku wants to manage Nigeria when his offspring can not manage just one woman.

What is 250k that he can not pay monthly?
Can't he just pretend to be a gentleman so as to at least boost his father's slim chances?
Aminu is obviously a deviant because that was how he was nurtured.

You can't give what you don't have.
Leadership is not in the Atikus.

will u close ur smelly mouth. If u cannot account ur support and details of how the MAn made his money then don't dictate how he will spend it.

Ewu
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by CecyAdrian(f): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
Mumu ! Bolori Family. No be poor family. Go ask before. You spread. Ignorance grin grin grin..

You are a deranged soul
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
CecyAdrian:

You are a deranged soul
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by obi123: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
phayvoursky:

WOW
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Ladipodeal: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
tongue ! Bolori Family. No be poor family.!
If the kids go stay for Dem Bolori side of the family. Dem go enter school we pass Atiku school sef ! cool

That does not stop the young Atiku to care for his kids
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by stilldoingokay(f): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2018
InvertedHammer:

I didn't know they have medical insurance in Nigeria.
Oh well...
/

are you okay?
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm well well what can I say...

250,000 naira for upkeeps of two kids per month..

I don't understand, so divorced ladies now used their kids for poverty elevation program..

Wen there's there's divorce n the woman gets child custody (In most cases the court awards child custody to the woman).

Now these 2 children do not come from a lineage of paupers, they come from the elite class n MUST be treated in that matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by melvinjames: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
He is mad
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by solidman59(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm well well what can I say...

250,000 naira for upkeeps of two kids per month..

I don't understand, so divorced ladies now used their kids for poverty elevation program..
It's ALLEVIATION not elevation.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by tiwiex(m): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku wants to manage Nigeria when his offspring can not manage just one woman.

What is 250k that he can not pay monthly?
Can't he just pretend to be a gentleman so as to at least boost his father's slim chances?
Aminu is obviously a deviant because that was how he was nurtured.

You can't give what you don't have.
Leadership is not in the Atikus.

You raised two key points. 250k is not too much to avoid the negative media publicity for Atiku. I am surprised he is fighting for custody. I find custody fights quite strange. Unless she is a very bad mother, the woman always wins. Now fighting that 250k a month is too much for two kids even worsens his case for custody. He just said I don't love my kids that much. Sad.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by tiwiex(m): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2018
solidman59:

It's ALLEVIATION not elevation.
No mind am. You know when people just want to comment. I even thought 250k was rather small. I believe custody also considers the calibre of the father. What can 250k do in a month? She did not even consider her own needs. She was fair enough.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin grin grin The kids can never suffer ! Go ask who Bolori bi ! Or you think. People. Like Atiku go gree make dem pikins marry from a poor. Family.? Na Rich vs Rich grin grin grin
yeah you right but that amount is too small for both kids
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by InvertedHammer: 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
FzanyAjibs:

You seem to not aware of 2018 Nigeria. Or you think we live in huts too.
/
If you have medical insurance, why all the public appeals for funds for medical expenses? Are you insured? How does it work?

\

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 2:19am On May 11, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
If you have medical insurance, why all the public appeals for funds for medical expenses? Are you insured? How does it work?

\
I have Med insurance and same applies to thousands that work for big firms.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by InvertedHammer: 2:56am On May 11, 2018
FzanyAjibs:

I have Med insurance and same applies to thousands that work for big firms.
/
Thanks for the info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari / Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.