Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle (39766 Views)

Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / Aminu Atiku Abubakar Freed By Court, Grants Wife Custody Of Children (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by 0monnak0da: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku wants to manage Nigeria when his offspring can not manage just one woman.

You can't give what you don't have.
Leadership is not in the Atikus.

You are very correct

Sense is not your portion.

You really cannot give what you don't have

4 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by pawesome(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
E concern am...250k per month...
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by pawesome(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

so as Buhari isn't giving means he dsnt have?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by toaterry(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who is contesting, atiku or his son?
Yoh better start managing the little life you have left, before hatred drains you finish.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Trexnemesis(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Follygunners:
Thunder fire all 9ja Politicians and their families. Amen! angry angry

AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Trexnemesis(m): 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
0monnak0da:

You are very correct

Sense is not your portion.

You really cannot give what you don't have

E pain am. grin
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by AyoolaIgwe(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku wants to manage Nigeria when his offspring can not manage just one woman. Aminu is obviously a deviant because that was how he was nurtured.
You can't give what you don't have. Leadership is not in the Atikus.
I guess it's in buhari abi?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by DonBenny77(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
mfm04622:

She is the daughter of Bolori. Go and goggle the name! She is not poor and doesn't need poverty alleviation. I believe she want the dad to be responsible for the upkeep of the kids. Have you asked the school they are attending and how much it cost?

I just did I googled bolori but Atiku popped up first.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by CecyAdrian(f): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
davodyguy:
250k is too much

Its not. Those kids have been introduced to a certain life

7 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
undecided what's all the ruckus?N250,000 is too small nah for both kids... the lifestyle the kids have should be sustained. He just wants his kids to suffer unnecessarily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by haajhirakeem(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
If u consider the class of people involved, #250k per month for 2kids upkeep ain't much. This said amount covers school fees, feeding, clothing, housing, etc. I believe Mr Atiku do spend way more than this on his kids when he's still married to their mum, else I'll say he's stingy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
E is stingy
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by orbis(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Hmm well well what can I say...

250,000 naira for upkeeps of two kids per month..

I don't understand, so divorced ladies now used their kids for poverty elevation program..
Dont yoy know baby mama is now a job in the US. Naija girls are learning pretty fast
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by dotedote: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
mfm04622:

She is the daughter of Bolori. Go and goggle the name! She is not poor and doesn't need poverty alleviation. I believe she want the dad to be responsible for the upkeep of the kids. Have you asked the school they are attending and how much it cost?

So who pays d sch fees ? I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 250k/month arrangement.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by ACE1010: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:

I don't understand, so divorced ladies now used their kids for poverty elevation program..

Before nko!! grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by bigtt76(f): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
How is that too much?

Do you know how much their school fees are?
Lesson fees?
Extra-curricular activities?
Quranic school fees?
Medical fees?
Transportation cost?
Feeding at home?
Outing?

The guy simply does not love those kids cause if he does, he would go a step further to increase that money to N90k and ask that a trustee fund be setup to manage their monthly upkeep if he's scared their mother would embezzle the funds instead of fighting against the N250k.

davodyguy:
250k is too much

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by DavSagacity(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Honestly how much is 250k if not for poverty..??.. To me that money she's asking for is too small.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by DavSagacity(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
mfm04622:

Abi OOOoo...

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by AndLeo(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Being the son of a rich man does not mean that you are in charge of your father's money. The guy should be rated based on how much he earns and not based on Atiku's money. Did the court find out whether his income can accommodate N250,000 per month?

5 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Ladipodeal: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
The 250k upkeep too small abeg.
A particular school at Ajao Estate pays over 200k school fees per term for each kid. Atiku grandson if in Lagos will probably stay in a posh area around Lekki where school fees per kid will be over 500k per term. The entire yearly allowance won't even cover school fees in Atiku school for one of the kids.
Their grandfather is rich the poor kids should get more abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Adebowale89(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
phayvoursky:
See why I hate court marriages.

Marriage is an investment to the woman and a liability to the man.

That's why I love traditional marriages.

I divorce you. You return all my yam, palm wine, goats, hen and money.

I never loose as a man because I must have drilled your hole to accommodate 4 airbus A380

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Ladipodeal: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
The 250k upkeep too small abeg.
A particular school at Ajao Estate pays over 200k school fees per term for each kid. Atiku grandson if in Lagos will probably stay in a posh area around Lekki where school fees per kid will be over 500k per term. The entire yearly allowance won't even cover school fees in Atiku school for one of the kids.
Their grandfather is rich the kids deserve better.
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by armpit: 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is 250k that he can not pay monthly?
Can't he just pretend to be a gentleman so as to at least boost his father's slim chances?
Aminu is obviously a deviant because that was how he was nurtured.

you ask how much is 250k? I tell you it is so much that most men who have families have to work for atleast 2months to get it Why most people need to work hard for atleast 5months for it.

We open our mouths to complain of how this politicians loot our treasury yet you don't have a problem with billing this man 250k monthly for child support. You think you are doing me? NO! It is you that will still wail when they include the child support in our national budget.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Can't he just pretend to be a gentleman so as to at least boost his father's slim chances?

Wanted to give a reply until I saw ur moniker.
Who does it better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by hush15: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
grandstar:
250,000 is chicken feed for someone from his background.

He is just being mean.

So you encouraging looting indirectly. Because his father was former VP and the likes, he should give whats unsustainable.

Na only him Atiku born Think am now.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Elxandre(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
To be frank, 250k for 2 kids is fair for an obvious multimillionaire.
I mean just 3m yearly. undecided

If he wants the kids to live a substandard life sha, it's up to him.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by dynasty01: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66661500] shocked

you really need to visit a rehabilitation center, your situation is getting worse!!!!
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by prechbills1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
mfm04622:

is the man supposed to be the only one responsible for the upkeep?
they both own the kids!

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by prechbills1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
CecyAdrian:

Its not. Those kids have been introduced to a certain life

they should both pay that money together

1 Like

Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 13, 2018
eddyslim:
Fear women... Divorce is now an avenue of making money

TEAM BABY MAMA all d way........life's too short to be spent on women and their wahala sad
Re: Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle by eddyslim(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2018
genghiskhan007:

TEAM BABY MAMA all d way........life's too short to be spent on women and their wahala sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife At Their Residence / APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) / Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.