Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) (4893 Views)

Help, My Newly Married Wife Gave Me This on my Private part (graphic pix) / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by mhisbliss(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
A girl chopped off her boyfriend's private part in new hope community, paynesville and he murdered her

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by blackboy(m): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
i doubt this story. investigation needed

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nah half prick dey the last pics so? cry So the guy will go to heaven/hell with half prick? Damn!!!

I don't wanna know the cause of this shameful act by the two lover, I just wanna condemn cohabiting, pre-marital sex and total dependence on your spouse.

May the soul of the dumb lovers rest peacefully now.

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by judedave181: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hahaha! See prick for ground grin
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Not good at all..
Mods it doesn't worth fp.. Pls
i am feeling some how now
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
Just Watch what JasonScolari below me will comment

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by dtruth50: 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
OP pls go and look for d remaining story
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by MissRaine69(f): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
That’s it?
What kind of story is this?
She cut him , he stabbed her she died?
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by stubbornman(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
BJ gone wrong.....Same thing I'd have done....you just can't cut me off from the world like that

Rip to both of them

3 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
chinedubrazil:

i think graphic pix on front page is too much..
It is not good psychologically..
Such topic is no way a sort of inspiration or any thing of good think...

Disgusting!
That's why viewer's discretion is always advised.

I understand how you feel the minute you opened the thread and see the pictures, but I see it as a big lesson to some people who are enduring abusive relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by mhisbliss(f): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
MissRaine69:
That’s it?
What kind of story is this?
She cut him , he stabbed her she died?
She severeed his private and he killed her for it

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by MissRaine69(f): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
She severeed her private and he killed her

Predisposing:
Precipitating:
Perpetuating:
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by mhisbliss(f): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

Predisposing:
Precipitating:
Perpetuating:
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by habsydiamond(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
That's the result of jealousy...one must kill the other...see prick for bed like ponmo dudu...

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Foodforthought: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
So what killed the dude?
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Foodforthought: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
So what killed the dude? I don't think just chopping off half a joystick can kill a man! I'm just thinking aloud
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
He's wearing white shorts, why are they not stained with blood?

Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
How do you know it was the guy that killed the lady? The guy died on his own after he killed her. It does not make sense.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 14, 2018
equation balanced.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by esthy86(f): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2018
wat z dis world really turning into

busy displaying ugly sumfin
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by TheFuturee: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
sad
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Babara1994(m): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2021
Why are women so stupid? They kill for stupid reasons. If we trace the issue, it'd be because he slept with someone else.
FISH BRAINS
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by stupidmod3: 7:41am On Jun 18, 2021
why is d guy not bleeding?
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:49am On Jun 18, 2021
what is

going on na

PLS GUYS MAKE UNA CALM DOWN

WHATS UP WITH CHOPPING OFF
PENIS
this days

ABEG

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN KEEP YOURSELF TILL MARRIAGE

THAT'S THE IDEAL WAY BUT IF YIU WANT ANOTHER WAY

BE DIPLOMATIC ABOUT IT

if you can't handle the reality of cheating or have this mentality that if your partner cheats on you
NA DIE

pls die that idea now, it makes no sense, try train yourself on how to handle such before you venture into relationship.

I can't just wrap my mind around the fact that

some people have committed suicide because of cheats

you guys should man up , there is several better ways of handling matters

wetin na

e be like say
man go take a leave from Internet for a while

na wa o

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2021
If this story is True then I am impressed...
No start wetin you no fit do but this useless gender no go hear..
You caught em prick na to cut your breast and stab you for ToTo..
Clowns..

though I am suspecting murder

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2021
That thing is just a disgusting sight to behold. Two of them deserve each other
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by mechanics(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmm, they were controlled by the devil.
Re: Lady Murdered By Her Lover For Cutting His Private Part(graphic) by abeniagbon(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2021
What am I seeing? How manage the girl take cut the penis.

Oh maybe na mouth action Dem dey do...

Or maybe the girl don ask am her money and he is not doing her will.. probably want her to satisfy him and that one just take vex cut am off. Wetin I know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Lecturer Caught Having Hot Round Of Sex To Pass A Student [watch Video] / I Just Made Out With A Married Bitch, I Hope It's Not Too Bad. No Fuckin / Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.