Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (64415 Views)

The Goodies From The Rwanda Govt. To It's People As A Result Of The Pandemic. / Here Is The Real Cause Of The Rwanda Genocide / Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2018
Follygunners:

Bring it on, you savages... You're going down, I swear! angry angry

We'll maim you all once again! Remember the dusk of Jan. 15th 1970! Victoria Ascerta!

Lol. Aboki. Cow fucckers! Calling igbo savages yet they are the chief terrorists in Nigeria. Now, what's the age discrepancies between you and your mother again?

12 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Sunnynwa: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
This is what IPOB miscreants want for Ndigbo but God pass them. We had one in 1966 and those miscreants want another, thunder will strike them.

While you want slavery for your people?

How is this even connected to the Biafran struggle?

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2018
Follygunners:

That's strategies of war! Be warned! angry angry

I bet the IDP camp housing many almajiris and the bomb thrown in to reduce their population is also war strategies? Worthless and uncircumcised scums of the earth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Follygunners: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2018
unknownsolja:

who is this sega abi nitendo playing kid..gtfoh before i back hand you

The dusk of Jan. 15th 1970 would remind you of Yoruba nation's victory over you, conquered!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by ihitenansa: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2018
thinkdip:

Think the Burundi president also died in the plane
yep. he was collateral damage
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by NairaMaster1(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
A war is different from what the OP is talking about, listen to him first before advertising your IPOB Biafra here.

May be you don't understand the Explorer.

"SECURITY FORCES, joined by members of the public, continue to massacre Tutsis at a rate of thousands per day"

Do you understand?
This thread is not for online children. Please stop tribal war here and reflect.

8 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by frankmoney(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2018
Sometimes in April

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Charles478: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2018
nkwuocha:

Your ignorance should be caned out of you Mr man. You called starving of defenseless BIAFRA children war and not genocide? A war between a single ethnic group against Nigeria?Where pregnant women are butchered open and their foetus removed while they were still breathing? If not that I just returned from a long ban I would have reduced you to a chunked size with head slamming invective.
Shut up jor, because u witness everything?, u can't do nothing more than a dead rat.
Cutting food from south east was a strategy the Nigeria military used, Biafra had their own strategies too, before embarking on the war they should have thought of where their food came from.
As far as the world is concern Biafra is a war.

7 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by madridguy(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2018
Very sad incident then.
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by unknownsolja: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Follygunners:

The dusk of Jan. 15th 1970 would remind you of Yoruba nation's victory over you, conquered!

go and play your gameboy under the bed..adults day talk

5 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by YorubaAssasin: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Manaria15:
what some people do not know is that another war is ongoing already, I still maintain operation Python dance was a camouflaged genocide, don't wait for the bombs to start descending before u know it's war, ask Benue how far, this is the modern genocide...period!

Yes, you're right. If need be, I'll spearhead another one to wipe out all the IPOB miscreants. angry
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by ihitenansa: 9:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Follygunners:

Bring it on, you savages... You're going down, I swear! angry angry

We'll maim you all once again! Remember the dusk of Jan. 15th 1970! Victoria Ascerta!
lol..

maim the hunger ravaging ur ppl first.

Ewu maimer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by YorubaAssasin: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2018
unknownsolja:

go and play your gameboy under the bed..adults day talk

Heed warning... Kanu is gone.. I took him!

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Yes, you're right. If need be, I'll spearhead another one to wipe out all the IPOB miscreants. angry

Try take Ilorin first if your bLokus carry weight grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by archangel1(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Is there any difference between what happening now in Nigeria? There only differential is number of causalities. Lets check how many souls lost from Fulani herdsmen attack only from last December till date..... Somebody is busy justifying his 3years in power, somewhere in London.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by YorubaAssasin: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
lol..

maim the hunger ravaging ur parents first.

Ewu maimer

I've got nothing to say to you... Cowards like you die a billion times before your actual death.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by unknownsolja: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

shut up!one little kid running 2 monikers

7 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

It's, only fools that thinks kanu is dead. So if them tell you say Kanu Don die Mumu like you will believe? Rada rada somebody. Fg should release his dead body so we can give him befitting burial grin

8 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Superman30(m): 9:23am On Apr 14, 2018
The interest rate is above 20% my guy!
Nigeria is bleeped

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Superman30(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2018
kstyle2:
Despite the genocide faced by rwanda, they've sat up and currently have one of the fastest developing economies in africa. Their power supply issue has beensolved, kigali, the country's capital was voted the cleanest city in africa.
What shocked me the most was when a friend told me that he knew someone in Rwanda who wanted to do some business. He went through the normal process of registering his business and they told him his business license would be ready within 72hrs. The young man, been a Nigerian thought that the 72hrs given will take forever but lo and behold, he said he got a call as well as a mail telling him his license was ready.
Upon getting there, hr asked how much was he going to pay and he was asked why would he pay money for a business that is just starting up and hasn't even started yielding profit. The young man was gobsmacked
Now in my country Nigeria, you will be taxed, youths will come and tell you to pay development fees, environmental fees, sign board fees and so many irrelevant nonsense. The interest rate on loans gotten from banks in nigeria is over 15% whereas japan is less than 3%. Wr honestly have a long way to go and sadly, we aren't on the right path
its above 20%
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Ellabae(f): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2018
Pls guys can we stop this insult on our various tribes. At least let's act matured. War brings nothing good cry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Femiblacky(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2018
RIP to all those who lost their lives during the Rwandan genocide. We need to be really careful in Nigeria,else,we will someday go the way of Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by zombieTRACKER: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
This is what IPOB miscreants want for Ndigbo but God pass them. We had one in 1966 and those miscreants want another, thunder will strike them.

You are utterly confused
Did Ipob attack you
Did they invade your space and land
Why are you supporting Evil
Buhari and his Fulani army invaded Biafran soil and started killing... But they won't do same to their herdsmen brothers only to blame a dead man for their atrocities....

God will judge you
I know your antecedents on this forum and it's sickening
God will reward you soon.... Just wait

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by nkwuocha: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Charles478:

Shut up jor, because u witness everything?, u can't do nothing more than a dead rat.
Cutting food from south east was a strategy the Nigeria military used, Biafra had their own strategies too, before embarking on the war they should have thought of where their food came from.
As far as the world is concern Biafra is a war.

Shut up your damn mouth you idiots!!!
Cutting food supplies a strategy for war you mean? Food donated from other countries? You must be stupid to make such claims. You should be tied up and shot dead for such comment. Opening up pregnant women up is also a war strategy as well? Motherfucker!!!

6 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
A war is different from what the OP is talking about, listen to him first before advertising your IPOB Biafra here.

What is this one saying? The Hutu and Tutsi were clearly at war in this genocide. It was clearly a war bordered by tribal lines. The majority tribe wanted to wipe out the minority, and the minority retaliates to save their head and reclaim their identity. Exactly what they're stylishly implementing in Benue. If you think what's going on in Benue is not a war, you're part of Nigeria's problem. Just one event can turn the whole Benue saga into a full blown catastrophe. Though we don't pray for that.

Millions of lives and property lost and wasted and you say OP is not talking about war. What's it about then?

8 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by NairaMaster1(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Explorers, don't allow these brainwashed IPOB miscreants to overwhelm your thread, give them pictures so as to educate them on the suicide mission they want to embark on.

You're perhaps a nuisance on this thread.

Explorer is doing this to caution Nigerians but you are already committing genocide on nairaland.

I do hope you can withstand trouble on real life.

Avoid bullying them. It's not proper please.
Foreigners are also here.

You're every where abusing people on this thread. I do hope you are not a child.

Be mature please.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by YorubaAssasin: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
ihitenansa:
ok, but wipe away abject penury and untold suffering from ur folks first.

ewu wiper,

At least, your savage cannibals are the ones running away from ur jungle to our place here in the SW. According to Statistics... >60% of Igbo youths have migrated away from their Igbo jungles to the SW and Northern 9ja. It's further noted all Igbo regions are the least to achieve sucess.

We in the SW create opportunities for you folks to survive. When ur time is up.. We'll grant ur biafra, seize all ur properties in our SW region and place you on a visa-basis migration. Anyone with an okoro name would surely fall a victiim. grin

5 Likes

Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by crixlight2(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Jethrolite:
Don't say what you don't know. Who gave you that figure and was it for the number of people killed by the Biafran army or the Nigerian army? There is a difference between genocide and war.
Don’t mind the fool, like they are not the one that started the war......
Re: 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. by lightwind(m): 9:29am On Apr 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Explorers, more pictures please to hurl into the numbskulls of those brainwashed IPOB miscreants about what they are wishing the Igbo race. Most weren't even born by 1994
guy man keep quiete for once, nothing like this can happen to the igbo race I bet you, the igbo race are more advanced and civilized at this times ok..... So go eat poo and get yourself feed up.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Giant Crater Left By The 1000kg Bomb That Hit Mariupol Kids Hospital / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) / Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s Richest Woman & Wealthy UK Neighbours At Loggerheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.