Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38696 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'M WINNING CAUSE I'M THE REAL DEAL cheesy
hahaha,the queen general.smileysmileycheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
princfred:
My sister thats like looking for a pin in a haystack. 75% of Nigerian girls think alike ; semi-pay-as-you-go, lay-like-log-of-wood-during-sex-thinking they are just doing the guy a huge huge favor, then expect to be payed and loved later. Entitlement and semi parasites at best, egocentric and narcistic.I rather take my chances elsewhere.
Lol, it's cool to have your preference. I believe they all can't be bad, so when you meet one, give her a chance.
Don't date broke girls too.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
hahahahahaha.
He must work for the money cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
princfred:
Many Nigeria girls have this Safiaa orientation until.....no man gree marry them or they become single mother then loyalty will replace the ego and self centeredness. I have seen.
Boring. We’ve heard this too many times e, try something else
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
A girl doing my laundry with my washing is the right way. Having washing machines makes her duty easy. And nothing stops both of you having fun doing laundry together.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
ladyhippolyta88. beauty,goodevening. lool,the Gqueen played a fast one on him.cheesygrin
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugavee(f): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yhelay:

Sometimes admitting the fact may seems difficult but it hasn't changed from being the fact.
your mindset (subconscious mind) determines what you do every 8 of 10 times you take any action.
So for a lady with the mindset that guys are meant to foot his bills, the rationale applies.
not men please!! My boyfriend my boo . My swtheart , is meant to do anything within his power to make me happy!! U get??
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He must work for the money cheesy
hahahahahahaha,nobi lie. cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
bammy777:
would ff u. yur twitter handle?
dont have one lol.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Boring. We’ve heard this too many times e, try something else
Am not saying it to make an exciting point but to make you know where that orientation of yours have led many. And if repeating it several times achieves that, fine. You wont say nobody told you then.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'M WINNING CAUSE I'M THE REAL DEAL cheesy
You are the real deal nobody fit try you kiss
I greet thegeneralqueen and highpriestess cool

*leaves thread*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
dont have one lol.
lol aiit
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by aynerodcirus(m): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
i stopped giving my gurl money when she said it was my duty..., i disembarked frm my vessel and pretended to be damn broke, she broke up wif me 2 weeks after..., Gurls really need to change dis mentality of theirs! good one op, for dis!!!

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugavee(f): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
aynerodcirus:

i don't allow my gurl do my chores!!!..., d only laundry i do outsyd is my suit.
yeah because u know she can't do it properly or probably she doesn't want to!! So u hv no choice but to do them urselves!! N it's nice to know u had good home training!!
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
hahaha,the queen general.smileysmileycheesy
We are the GBOGBO BIGS GIRLS cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by donstan18: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Highpriestess is a working class lady on Nland, a girl that's still struggling to buy pant of 80naira.... .... Issorite.

Safia, Safiaa, Safiaaa, Safiaaaa is dating bill gate io Nland, she said her pussy rules the world, yet dem de ban am for Nland.......... Wonderful.

Thegeneralquen's pussy worth 3million on Nland, a lady who lives in one the timid villages at Aba... ....Ahdonbelivit.

Sugavee is also working class lady who owns a car and and a house on Nland......... Udonminit.

You all should keep deceiving yourselves$

It's late for all off you not to be at Shiloh 2099

6 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
princfred:
Am not saying it to make an exciting point but to make you know where that orientation of yours have led many. And if repeating it several times achieves that, fine. You wont say nobody told you then.
Okay
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
I have a headache now. It’s been fun arguing with you people. I need a break. Bye for now, ciao x
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugavee(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:
Highpriestess is a working class lady on Nland, a girl that's still struggling to buy pant of 80naira.... .... Issorite.

Safia, Safiaa, Safiaaa, Safiaaaa is dating bill gate io Nland, she said her pussy rules the world, yet dem de ban am for Nland.......... Wonderful.

Thegeneralquen's pussy worth 3million on Nland, a lady who lives in one the timid villages at Aba... ....Ahdonbelivit.

Sugavee is also working class lady who owns a car and and a house on Nland......... Udonminit.

amen o!!!! I claim it!!! I never said I had a house or car but by the grace of God my mansion n my Benz is on its way

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by rainylad(f): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:
Only a lady on Nland detest Donstan18, but she doesn't show it, she replies my mention, she's one of the few smart ones we have here, she's unaware that I know she detest me, she obviously detest me because i'v played with her intelligence countless times, she knows herself.

The only reason that made things look like donstan is a woman hater is because he pours the truth before ladies with no attempt of filtering it.

Ladies hate the truth, including my mum, sisters and female loved ones, they believe you as a man should filter it for them before telling them, but a guy know as Donstan will never do that.

If you must learn and progress in this life, do well to love the truth, do well to value the truth.

Gosh dude!!...every minute you spend around here is ladies this ladies that...'ladies are horrible and feminist that'..The obsession is scary and spooky.

I hope you are getting paid for it...it would be tragic indeed if you are not..jeezz!!!

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, Stan,the one i sent you to buy for me??you actually bought #50 pants and stole my #30 change.it's well,lemme keep feeding you with my change.cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Yhelay(m): 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shugavee:
not men please!! My boyfriend my boo . My swtheart , is meant to do anything within his power to make me happy!! U get??

hmmm.....I get you so well
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
We are the GBOGBO BIGS GIRLS cheesy
lol,let's have mercy on him.
hippolyta has interceeded on his behalf.cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, it's cool to have your preference. I believe they all can't be bad, so when you meet one, give her a chance.
Don't date broke girls too.
Lol. Am not sure i can obey that last rule. I date based on mental synchronization not the pocket of the girl. I would gladly date a girl that thinks like you even if she were as broke as a broke broker than a rich bitch whose sense of love is money based. Besides i can set a any girl am dating to be making her own dough if she is loyal enough. So she being broke before wouldn't matter.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by donstan18: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
rainylad:

Gosh dude!!...every minute you spend around here is ladies this ladies that...'ladies are horrible and feminist that'..The obsession is scary and spooky.

I hope you are getting paid for it...it would be tragic indeed if you are not..jeezz!!!

I'v noticed you.

Now kindly get lost back to the bottomless pussy that brought you out to this world.

7 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are the real deal nobody fit try you kiss I greet thegeneralqueen and highpriestess cool
*leaves thread*
greet you dear.smiley
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugavee(f): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yhelay:

hmmm.....I get you so well
smiley good!!
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
All these e-warroirs sha.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by olaboy1: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
It’s always the same line.

You will be 35 and single reaching menopause
You’re standards are too high you are delusional
You will be used and dumped
No man will ever marry you

It’s all manipulation tools to settle for less. They want you to aim low so they can have more options. If more women had “higher” standards, these men would forcefully be better and do something with their lives. Women are getting married every weekend, stay woke! Level up and be the best so you can attract the best. That’s all.

No manipulation at all. I don’t see myself Bleep&n a 35yr old woman. The highest I have gone in the last 3 yrs is around 28yrs. Maybe if I were poor and desperate I would settle with one of those single bank execs. African men in their 50’s who frequent in the gym and eat healthy can still pull a 25yr old Naija girl, biologically we can’t say the same thing for the women....babe don’t fight nature, stay humble and ride the tides with that cool average Joe across your street with the determination to succeed. I started from the bottom myself and I have turned down a request of ordinary 5k Naira from a girl and I’ve equally blessed a deserving one with 1m.

Change your orientation because this is a new millennium.

4 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugavee(f): 7:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

I'v noticed you.

Now kindly get lost back to the bottomless pussy that brought you out to this world.
don't mind her ojare!!! Continue!!!
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

lol,let's have mercy on him.
hippolyta has interceeded on his behalf.cheesy
OK lemme go and beg my boyfriend donstan please I'm sorry it was highpriestess that influenced me embarassed biko nnam baharam embarassed

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by aynerodcirus(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shugavee:
yeah because u know she can't do it properly or probably she doesn't want to!! So u hv no choice but to do them urselves!! N it's nice to know u had good home training!!

the hell you talking abt? who born her born she doesn't want to? with how i send her money, and spend on her?..., she even get angry at times cause i don't allow her to do them. I jux do feel she won't do it right, or be clean enof as i want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband:unknown Problems Of Women / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.