Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,289 members, 7,826,144 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38461 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugavee(f): 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
and that’s why it’s important to have your own money, to have the strength to leave. You can’t be 100% dependent and stay in cases like that. That’s not very smart at all.
i am 100%% with you on that
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
hahahaha,deadrat baby wants to flex for this thread.grincheesy
deadrat,goan finish the pop corn I brought for you.cheesy

Let Me Leave Her Before She Start To Cry... And Start Calling Men Scum
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
why? Money can be made, cooking can be learnt. They’re both very much motherly and fatherly characteristic, no?
safi, this shouldn't even be an argument cus you know to get food you need money, people starve themselves to make money. don't even go there. well, I like the idea of you're broke, I don't do your type cus it's been motivating dudes since OG days but please don't be surprised when the dude isn't broke no more and decides to do only rich babess. And rich also ar in classes, so I hope u ar getting paid.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by donstan18: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Only a lady on Nland detest Donstan18, but she doesn't show it, she replies my mention, she's one of the few smart ones we have here, she's unaware that I know she detest me, she obviously detest me because i'v played with her intelligence countless times, she knows herself.

The only reason that made things look like donstan is a woman hater is because he pours the truth before ladies with no attempt of filtering it.

Ladies hate the truth, including my mum, sisters and female loved ones, they believe you as a man should filter it for them before telling them, but a guy know as Donstan will never do that.

If you must learn and progress in this life, do well to love the truth, do well to value the truth.

7 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

Sharap there...

ishi okuko...
Mpia gi ehe anum mpama sad tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

No one doubts that. A girl in a relationship will never spend countless hours online like you see these nairaland ladies do. They will be out on a date with their significant other or spending time doing more productive stuff. Not whiling away their time spewing trash on an online forum. Just reeks of frustration and desperation cheesy
Do you go on dates 7 days a week in your world? Do you constantly smother your partner with calls and texts 24 hours. So I cannot live my life again because I have a boyfriend. Wow I’m amazed.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
Our ladies eyes will be open once they clock 30, then 35 and they all start getting friendzoned and sister-zoned. Your looks start fading away while the guys keep glowing with age cheesy

That's the point guys start telling you things like:

“I am not the perfect one for you.. you deserve someone better"

“Just because we are so close, it doesn't mean we have to be in a relationship”

“How could you even think of loving me?Loving a person for 3–4 months is not what you call love. Don't worry slowly your feelings will go away”

“People like you come and go. Do I go around loving every one of them?”

“I haven't moved on from my ex girlfriend. Don't worry you will move on soon over me. Your love is not so strong yet.”

“I know no one can love me as as you do. But I think you can get a better person”

“We were having so much fun together. Why did you have to fall for me? Your feelings spoilt everything”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

lool,better leave my friend and goan finish your popcorn.smiley
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

cheesy Bye bye too Miss Safiaa. I just can never understand how you think cool
Dont think its just her Majority of those Nigerian girls you think exactly or within various versions of this. Then later they wonder why men just pay as you go with them and dont marry them. Before they will leave their ego and self centeredness they don old or one broke guy don brainwash them with the monetary dreams impregnate them. I have seen many such cases so i know them.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

FUNKE GIRL THIS IS TOO MUCH cheesy

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I've said it countless times here BROKE GUYS go and hustle hard and LESS MAKE POVERTY A HISTORY...... your opinion doesn't matter

Wait girl grei.boy has pee on his body he can't stand the sight of your bum bum cheesy cheesy
Awww poor boy if only he was wealthy..... he should go and work hard biko
hahaha,nothing for broke guys sis.cheesy
grey is not a perve,donstan is. cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief gone are the sweet old days not now that you're being hit with reality.....it's very risky to date a broke guy shocked

90% of working class ladies also wants men to spend on them
Exactly and thats why no body dey gree marry them . Pay as you go and march when youve had enough and dont want to continue with the transaction. Then they will start yarning dust.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
FUNKE GIRL THIS IS TOO MUCH cheesy
G mama.
the show is for you alone.
✌✌✌✌
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by KhadyM(f): 6:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
No, it's not the man's responsibility. I dont know where this mentality came from. Are women from other races this dependent on their men? I'd rather work hard for my own upkeep. But a lil loving from the guy once in a while isnt so bad smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by olaboy1: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
One question. What else do you want on the table apart from sex? What else Is extremely valuable to you in a relationship apart from sex? Putting emotions aside and companionship.

I’m sure you know guys like me can get as many sex as we want from many girls as we deem fit. I’ve had sex with multiple women in a day that I couldn’t deal with more because I was tapped out, so sex does not keep men like me.

One of my ex’s attracted me when I saw she was sending money to this poor girl in an orphanage home from the little she was earning. Those little things keep us not some sloppy wet kitten that sometimes personally I resent because of the odour.....no pun intended.

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
bammy777:
safi, this shouldn't even be an argument cus you know to get food you need money, people starve themselves to make money. don't even go there. well, I like the idea of you're broke, I don't do your type cus it's been motivating dudes since OG days but please don't be surprised when the dude isn't broke no more and decides to do only rich babess. And rich also ar in classes, so I hope u ar getting paid.
The physical and mental abilities of men were created to be active in labour. To generate what? Money. Why men have become so lazy and victimised I don’t understand. It’s not even about being a millionaire just a basic provider and you men are shouting claiming you can’t do it, yet that’s your purpose on this earth. Even to provide for yourself, na problem. Just to sit and play video games,smoke weed all day and drink alcohol. All shall be well. That’s the main reason why women are doing better in the coperate world.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Impregnable101:

Did u mentioned anybody's name?

Plus my identity was hidden
If you could do this to her in public wonder what she's has gone through in your hands..... sad

I least expect this from you sad practice what you preach..... that was how you where telling me I respect women I do this, I do that..... only for you to display your real attitude sad
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
Ok babe...
Let Me Just Watch And Eat

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
KhadyM:
No, it's not the man's responsibility. I dont know where this mentality came from. Are women from other races this dependent on their men? I'd rather work hard for my own upkeep. But a lil loving from the guy once in a while isnt so bad smiley
yeah. And spending on this kind lady won't be bad.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
G mama. the show is for you alone. ✌✌✌✌
cheesy deadrat right now cheesy

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Both gain pleasure from sex, (even though it’s harder for women to enjoy it) yes. But who pursues and chases the sex 90% time? Who has the power to say no most times? Who begs to have sex most times? The man. Therefore I’m giving the sex, giving him my body and he is receiving.
Lool, I've friends that are crazy as I'm. We demand it. If you don't want, you can lay while I'll just ride till we both cum. It's me receiving the sex because this time, I wanna cum for me. It's mutual dear.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
olaboy1:

I’m sure you know guys like me can get as many sex as we want from many girls as we deem fit. I’ve had sex with multiple women in a day that I couldn’t deal with more because I was tapped out, so sex does not keep men like me.

One of my ex’s attracted me when I saw she was sending money to this poor girl in an orphanage home from the little she was earning. Those little things keep us not some sloppy wet kitten that sometimes personally I resent because of the odour.....no pun intended.
Thank you for the story, I’m enlightened. But you did not answer my question. Please answer it.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
bammy777:
well since its about getting paid, den I should employ more staffs to improve the labour contribution to my chilling, u shouldn't get mad when I am not emotionally connected since u ar doing it for the money, then u shudnt call me out when I decided to marry someone else after spending so much time with u since I paid for everything I got, babe don't u get it, u can't pay a staff all due payment and get blamed for sacking u when there is need to upgrade in the company since u ar getting paid.
You see, thats how guys react to your type just as i said. Then they say guys are bad.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
I don't like this talk
makydebbie:
Lool, I've friends that are crazy as I'm. We demand it. If you don't want, you can lay while I'll just ride till we both cum. It's me receiving the sex because this time, I wanna cum for me. It's mutual dear.

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
KhadyM:
Thank you better brain there. No mind all these semi parasites.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
KhadyM:
Gbam. kiss

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

Ok babe...

Let Me Just Watch And Eat
cheesy kisssmiley
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
hahaha,nothing for broke guys sis.cheesy grey is not a perve,donstan is. cheesy
Donstan is a dick head cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
princfred:
See how better babe dey reason. Better wife material not all theses selfish, loveless semi-Bleep-mates disguised as lovers we have in Nigeria. Dont mind them o thats how 75% of Nigeria girls think. Egocentric, narcistic selfish Bleep mates at best and in their unlovely minds thats wisdom and the own selfish interpretation of love. Me am looking forward to marrying from outside Nigeria.
Lol, I'm sure you'll find your spec in Nigeria too. tongue
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy deadrat right now cheesy
lol,boo is now eating popcorn I got him.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

hahahaha,deadrat baby wants to flex for this thread.grincheesy

deadrat,goan finish the pop corn I brought for you.cheesy
So you mean deadrat can't even afford his boxer cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.