Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (58643 Views)

What Is Your Heartbreak Song / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by TOMSY(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Itzurboi:
Heart break is what some of you guys experienced, Mine was HEART BURN, I just cant start explaining but always thank God for your own and dont wish for mine... it's just the Grace of God that brought me back. And now that i'm back, i will maintain good relationship with all my ex(es) cos they will be in for serious TORMENT, just that my good brothers out there would have a lil share... hahahahakikikiki LOL
bro gist us how it happened and let us learn from it now. abeg.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by SHEEGO2015(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Jman06:
Never make the mistake the mistake of marrying a lady who is still emotionally attached to her ex. If you make such mistake, be ready to father offsprings sired by that ex of hers.
This is one of the reasons marrying a virgin remains the best.

Lol!!! Jman06 . I can't agree less. I started dating this lady early last year and in the beginning of the relationship the love was so strong to the extent that if we both didn't see each other for a day, our day won't be complete. Along the line, she told me she still had feelings for her ex, we talked about it and she assured our relationship is safe. I was transferred from lagos to port Harcourt and during my stay in the Ph city I noticed her sudden behavior towards me. I didn't even believe her ex will be her last resort, so I didn't bother about it. Fortunately for me, I was transferred back to lag, and the love started growing again but her behavior has not really changed. I bought her a phone of 40k which is still my presnet regret. Immediately I got her the phone, her behavior changed totally, it seems she was waiting for me to buy her the phone. I got to know she is back to her ex while I was in portharcourt and funny it was the month I introduced her to my parents they got back together. My own is that I had sex with her beyond you can imagine. Any available avenue with her like this na sex. That's why am not really pained but I still love her. We are both ignoring each other now

so fellas, never make the mistake of been in a relationship with a lady still emotionally attached to her ex unless you know your way to get her out

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Youngpo413: 2:50am On Feb 13, 2019
vivie01:

I feel your pain but please allow God to judge and take revenge.
Sometimes, things like this could eventually be for our own good.
If only man can see beyond the physical, maybe we would rather be thankful to God.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2019
jugz:

How do u leave for 7 weeks without any form of communication??
Warraheck?!
Did you school in Uniben? Warraheck is very popular with a certain lecturer like that
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by stephleena(f): 9:05am On Feb 14, 2019
He said I'm too playful
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by stephleena(f): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2019
americanson:
no kill urself cos of another man pikin bro. U came into the world alone and will leave alone. Always remember that.

When I had my first major heart break... The very one the refined me, one thing that reset my brain was that if I die, she will move on to another person and forget me completely...

At that time I wasn't breathing well and that was the thought kicked me back to life.

Then I told myself I was gonna tell this girl I can rise. She is gonna see me rise from my ashes like a Phoenix!

In order to make that happen, I kept in touch, even till this very moment. My transformation is gonna frustrate her so much that in her next life she will never abuse or look down on any guy.

And it is working already... So much that her countenance (according to her brother) often change each time he tells her we chatted.

At a point, she was even wooing me out of desperation. A girl that destroyed my self-esteem and confidence.

Walahi... Success is the best revenge!
True
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by jugz(f): 10:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
AwesomeDuru:
Did you school in Uniben? Warraheck is very popular with a certain lecturer like that

Nope
Didn't
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by waternogetenemy: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
sweetiliciouz:

m sorry

is dat really ur pic?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by trojan84(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2019
urcutecrush:
Heartbreak can be painful but here i am again seeking for love online as an indoor person that I am sad

Whr the f is ur location?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by trojan84(m): 10:44am On Nov 01, 2019
CyberWolf:
that’s the more reason you should take advantage of that because she is all over you. Tell her that you will cheat on her or dump her is refused to give it to you, stop being a sissy damn it angry angry sad .. Do you even have some cash? You should be hustling instead of wasting your time investing your feelings and loving a woman .. Shebi you’re reading other guy’s experiences? That will be your potion in the near future if you don’t sit up.

He doesn't have to tell her he will cheat or dump for her to open her legs, this sex thing is communicated and he should look for a way to communicate like a rational being instead of threats. Obviously he loves the girl, the girl is not here so I will judge by what he wrote earlier that shows the girl loves him. Let them be, a girl jilted u doesn't mean his will, don't be stereotyped that they are all the same cos they ain't bro, likewise won't want any girl to say all guys are the same cos we ain't either. Leave them and let their love flow and take its normal course biko
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Lamanii22(f): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
SoapQueen:

That one na heart death..Lol

Looool
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by LadySarah: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
j
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by MissJoy29(f): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2019
tenmariner:
I am a living example of a victim of TWO powerful heartbreaks..
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love was boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling expenses.Also placed her on a monthly salary even while serving cos I was working in a ministry and in a private hospital at the same time..her rent expired and I rented a new apartment for her, furnished it in my own little way.. am a living example of a victim of TWO power
First one; I was serving and she was in her penultimate year in d uni..The love is boiling in me like an active volcano.. In short, the love I had for her was more than the one expressed by Ramsey, Jim iyke, and mike ezeronye combined together. Along the line, her dad died and she wanted to drop out of sch. I had to take up d responsibility of EVERY of her schooling, registered her in an event and decoration training school during her holiday..still, I never knew she was dating one guy and even invited him to the house I rented and he spent 3 days there. Everything was revealed to me wen I stumbled on her Facebook in box..her Fone got damaged so I collected it and gave her mine. It was until I repaired the Fone that everything got revealed.. How she got pregnant for the guy and arboted it. How she joked with the guy that I am her ATM card..I screenshot the info and sent it to her..she felt like dying.
I left the relationship without saying a word..Her brother begged me, her mum did the same..I didn't tell them what their daughter did
Last year, we got chatting again and I asked her abt the guy, she said he usually beat her, he borrowed all her savings, sold his uncle's office and use the proceed to travel to Libya thru Niger.. Currently she complained to me that her new boyfriend hardly show care to her..she is 28 now and her mum has started mounting pressure on her to get married..

Second lady was a year after I left the first one..
It took me time to start a relationship with her.. We were so close but I was scared of a relationship. It got to a point I asked her out and she after some time succumbed. After a month, I noticed she wasn't into the relationship so I backed off immediately.. Then she met me and pleaded for acting that way..I explained to her what I experienced and I donnot want a similar one..She promised and gave assurance..
After a year, she started acting cold. I was transferred to Abuja from LAGOS..I will take flight to go see her every weekend, give her up keep cash, got her into a computer training school, got her a laptop to quicken her learning, Sometimes, take night bus to lag..until her friend revealed to me she was already dating one guy in the company I helped her secure a job..I felt devastated.. She wasn't remorse.. I remember taking a bottle or jact Daniel weeping like a child all because I wanted to love and care..
I lost so many things in time and value during this period. Some I haven't been able to recover.
I wish dem well, but I have learnt a GREAT lesson in life.
Are you my kin?
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by djoe21(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2019

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

Guy you are funny. Abeg calm down with the curses, they are not necessary.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by djoe21(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2019
doctorkush:
[size=8pt][/size] I don't know what is wrong with you people... You can see I'm into her already, you just jump out of nowhere to cause distraction. So you want to break her heart too or why do you want to touch her

Because its a faceless forum, doesn't give you the audacity to woo who I woo... Behave

Guy you are a clown grin
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by djoe21(m): 2:19am On Nov 03, 2019
americanson:

I understand how you feel. I am the wrongest person to treat like shiiit. I will never forget.

Did you hear that I beat her or hit her? I didn't harm her in any way. What I am doing is psychological...

Next time, she would learn never to take advantage of a genuine heart that cared.

Nobody deceived her... She led herself into it due to greed and bad company that she chose.

People who behave like they are no humans with a heart or soul do not deserve forgiveness or sympathy. If that life had favoured her, she would be the one laughing at me by now.

I had another one who stopped picking my call after first meeting in Benin 2 years after the girl I talked about.

I looked malnourished, unfed as I was still struggling to come out of the wreckage life dumped me.

Same girl called me when I was doing NYSC... Then by 2016, she called me again, asked where she was and she said Lekki. I told her I was there too. We met and she started forming lovey dovey! She also complimented my new look cos I had added lots of weight.

She was ready to offer sex cos she saw the house I was and also happy that she had found a friend in a neighborhood cos she was new then.

She sent me some of her pics in which she wore swim wears, pants and bra.

After that meeting, I made series of meeting and broke them. Never fulfilled anyone.

There are still some of us who are not moved by sex to be honest. I know guys would say I should have eaten her and clean mouth but sincerely, you got to break away from the norm and let these daughters of eve know they ain't worth your sperms.

Never look down, young lady!

Everyone deserves forgiveness bro. It doesn't mean you have to get back into a relationship with her though.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by djoe21(m): 2:24am On Nov 03, 2019
stephleena:
He said I'm too playful

The age difference must have been large.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by placeofallure(f): 5:38am On Nov 03, 2019

Same here. If I mention the things I sacrificed in my own ordeal all in the name of love, you will marvel.
Love is scam; my conclusion. Girls? Fear them.
Yet they'd be acting as if guys are the alpha & omega of heart break.

Sorry for your loss. True, guys are not the Alpha and Omega of heartbreaks.

I have never experienced heartbreaks. All the guys I've dated wanted marriage, all of them. I do the heartbreaking iinstead. I'm sorry for the hearts I've broken, I know they've since moved on. Not all relationships lead to marriage, you guys should know that and somehow, something must happen along the line.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by tayewomi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
There is this one foolish girl in our area back then,her name is titilayo i think the girl Love me not knowing i was deceiving myself,she would come to my place i would just leave because i have promised myself not to touch her before marriage not knowing i was deceiving myself,the girl gained admission two months later i would board cab to her school buy things for her give her money,there is a day i stole moms money just to send card to her when she wants to contact her dad, like after a months later girl just change up till now i used to see her but i just managed to forgot what she did, but thank God i have found one angelic lady.....

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by moorevic(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
igbodefender:

Wait, what? She used your money to goandsee another brother? Chai. Na wa o.
Had similar experience in my 3rd year. She went on a 3 days fvck holiday at ihiagwa. Thunder fire your generation

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by holluwizzy: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
D woman I love now hate sex. We do this once in a month that is if am lucky and she does not still care. Advise plz coz have talked to her but no changes.

So I want to travel out of the country. Already have a set of twins.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by nizzy153(m): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2020
You make my day
AstroG:
AM SORRY TO SAY THIS
Women(except The Good Mothers out there) are the worse beings ever created by God.How will a Guy Devote his time, energy,resources and attention just to make you Happy but u in turn destroy the Guy's heart,emotions and feelings. No need to say my own side of the Story..These days I don't go into relationship, I go out with u on a date nite,I chop u,clean mouth.tomorrow u won't ever see me again..LOVE ISSA SCAM.Girls don't need to Be Loved Anymore...

THESE DAYS,I BUY PU**IES BECAUSE OF WHAT GIRLS HV DONE TO ME...
I BARELY GIVE A Bleep ABT ANYTHING CONCERNING THEM..
NEXT TIN,NA TO TURN LIKE 3IDIOTS INTO BABYMAMS...

Bleep LOVE,
Bleep RELATIONSHIP,
Bleep MARRIAGE..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by wealthtrak: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Pg1

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!
grin grin... This is deep.
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by gwininfo(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Heartbreak wahala...
I have just two serious prayer point to God everyday,
1. Lord make me prosper in my finances.
2. Anything that would make me fall in love, baba God take it far from me.
Love is the worst thing that can happen to any man.
How much I hate love with tears in my eyes and catarrh in my nose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by moststylish(m): 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2021

exactly what happened to me. Where I regret the most was I never fvcked her. I dated this girl while I was still in 200l uniben back then 2012. I invested my money, time and energy to see that everything worked fine. I also promise to marry her not knowing I was building my castle in the air. After wasting 6years of relationship, the next thing I got last two weeks was a whatsapp message and I quote " I know I have really offended you but you need someone better than me". " don't bother about me and take care of yourself ". that's the message I got from her. Thank God I have already a good job in a multi national company that always keep me busy.. I would have committed suicide. It's all for good sha..
thank God she left while things are working out for good.. I was deceived by love and the the girls name is LOVETH. Loveth will never know peace in her marriage and life endeavors. I keep having negative thoughts about her and she will meet her match on a good day. I never bleeped her all in the name of keeping myself till marriage. May God will surely punish her. I used a whole lot of money just to please her, yet she dumped me. As am writing this now, Loveth will have a bad marriage and family.. so shall it be IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
seems this name Loveth likes to cause heart break. One Loveth just broke my heart last week. I join you to say Loveth will never know happiness, it will be one heart break after another.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by Demigod22: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
When I was in 200 level, I had a great relationship with one Muslim girl like that. She is too beautiful like Fulani girl. But I was forced to choose between her and my life at gunpoint. A guy who has been disturbing her happened to be a cultist and used violence on me to break up with her. That was not the heartbreak.

The girl doesn't want me to break up with her, she was telling innocent and simple me to fight for love. I choose my life over then she went and had sex with my closet friend who is a cultist too, just to hurt me for breaking up with her. I was devastated by the betrayal from both of them. I unfriended that guy till today. And I just have to turn the girl into s*x doll after the cultist graduated just to hurt her too.

I have other heart break stories but let me stop here. Right now, I am heartless, no girl can break what I don't have again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by BigDan69: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2021

I had this promising relationship with this lovely girl, we were more than lovers, we were good friends. Initially no secrets,everything was so sweet. I loved her sha!
I tried to meet her needs too when she's down,in short we were thinking towards marriage.
Until she suddenly changed. She will shout for me like this ehn?,smh, I really don suffer o. She'd leave me in the midst of a conversation and not even care to come back, she started calling me Mr. xyz (real name withheld) in our conversations,she did many things enough to make me mad and just call it quit but guess what? I was in love, I just thought twas mood swing or something. When I saw that it was getting out of hands, I started watching out. Behold she started telling red lies(that's what I call Lies that the liar forgot he/she has told),yet I played along however at that point I asked her what was wrong with us?
She refused to talk,she said I won't force words out of her mouth,after much pestering she talked! She wanted out, she said I should pause anything called love between us, she started saying this and that....I gave her space (in pains, Choi! I don love sha) and asked again and she said I was too good for her. Like seriously? Have I ever condemned you? She said No. Have I ever this,that she said No. Have I offended you? She said No, We can make it work na. I begged this girl "taya" but she refused to "gree". I'd call her like this,she won't answer,she refused to see me sef. At that point I knew her heart is now elsewhere. I woke up to the reality!
It was very painful to know that someone I love and I thought loved me back could just wake up one morning and say She doesn't want me again.I'd planned the future with her, she left me all to myself to achieve it alone. I still miss her sha. I was really wounded in my heart then too,she left me with no choice than to believe that Love is scam!

Exactly my story cry
Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by justnixon(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Well, I've had series of heartbreaks but who am I to stop loving? Love is indeed a beautiful thing.
So, I'd just drop one that pained me so much that even when I ended it, I was cold as ice.
So, it was this girl I met in church after I returned from IT in 2015, she liked my phone and how I had customized it so I noticed she was looking at what I was doing, I initiated the conversation with a joke and she laughed, we got to know ourselves and few weeks later I asked her out, she didn't agree initially but I was continually nice and all and I think she liked it. So fast forward when it started getting weird, she had this lecturer friend that doesn't take her in any course and has been calling back and forth wanting to get some special time with her, take her out and all, and she had decided she would go and see him at his office, I tried to talk her out of it but she made up her mind so I tried not to get bothered even though I was furious. She complained I was being too jealous and wouldn't give her a breather I was like the moment I stop being jealous or stop showing concern she should know I feel nothing for her. So, time went by we had arguements and made up, I felt the distance growing wider, she had been inviting guys over and claiming they were just friends and I had confronted her with it and she had agreed to at some point, chat dirty to one or two.
She had told my friend that I should be careful not that in no time I'd be single and I wouldn't do a thing to her about it.
I mean I had plans with her for a future and it turns out that she didn't, saying she doesn't want anything to to with my family members that even if she gets married to me she wouldn't want a connection whatsoever with them, I had to think this over.
I thought with time she would get over the idea of what she had in her head.
School was done now, I had a job with international breweries in ph and she had just finished her final exam and travelled to her parents place in imo state.
At the time she was in her final year, she had moved her things into my apartment I had to sell most of my things to accommodate hers. So this faithful day, she made a statement over the phone saying now that she was done, we may no longer be a thing because she's like very far and the communication and distance would not be favourable. Days turned to weeks as she barely reply my messages and calls in the name of network, after two months of being away without getting back to me she came back to my apartment one Saturday. She still had my keys so she let herself in I was doing my laundry in the bathroom while she went into the room and met the girl I started dating some weeks back. It happened to be that she knew the girl would layed on my bed naked grin . She came and stood at the bathroom door looking at me all swollen up. Right there I told her I wanted to give her the luxury of not telling her it was over over a text. It's been over 2 months she told me we couldn't really be a thing because she was done with school. She was like what's happening here? So this is it? I just kept mute.

We dated from 6 June 2015 - April 2017
My friend told me last month that she asked after me that I did her something strong and I was a nonsense boy. I just smiled and wished her well.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Heartbreak Story Here by BigDan69: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2021
summerflame:
Adetola kemi, my beautiful full figure 8 ex - here is my prayer for you - u shall know no peace in any of your relationships, your mother will dwell at your misfortune cos she has always been supporting your evil and flirting ways saying it's because u are still young, sorrow will be your portion and u will never find a man who will love u and care for u like me in Ogun's name .... I know if I use God or Jesus, they can reconsider.....

Tf! Omo this one loud, the stratimg was like "okay lets hear how sweat the babe is and her looks" then it escalated so quickly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos) / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.