Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (155493 Views)

Inside Sex-fuelled Holiday Hotspot Where Brit Women Aged 20-70 Romp Day & Night / "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / American Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls For Police Help - Photi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Gangster1ms: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fake news angry

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by benn94(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by agukayode(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
end time sex doll
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Jman06(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
lmao
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by etinanguy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
G
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by nanakgh(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
lol guy on the bed is an actor tho. he played the principal in 'community'. he's an Oscar winner as well. probably part of some skit or show..

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Emytexboy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
fellow Christian, good day to you all... God in his infinite Mercy, is always at the door of your heart and mind, do you know what he is doing? He is always thete to make sure that none that is His, wouldn't see and enter His kingdom at last, by reminding you in particular, what you need to know about your self as a Christian, so that you reexamine yourself, perhaps, there might be something that might hinder your making it into His kingdom, please, take a good look and reason within you>>>We can speak in tongues and miss heaven.
We can "win souls" and miss heaven.
We can see vision and miss heaven.
We can prophesy and still miss heaven.
We can cast out devil and miss heaven.
We can perform miracles and still miss heaven.
We can read the whole Bible and miss heaven.
We can attend all church services, fellowship activities and camp meetings and miss heaven.
We can have anointing and miss heaven.
We can have all spiritual gifts and miss heaven.
We can be rich, prosperous and wealthy and still miss heaven.
We can give and sow seeds and still miss heaven.
We can wield power and be influential and still miss heaven.
We can have a powerful voice to sing and miss heaven.
But we cannot LIVE A HOLY LIFE and miss heaven.
HOLINESS IS THE REAL DEAL!
"Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God." (Leviticus 20:7)
"O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth." (Psalm 96:9)
"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)
Forwarding this is Evangelism. Let us win a soul for Christ. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by aysnoopy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
original gobe
Thunder fire sex doll fucker. original pussy is d best

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by kunlexy1759(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is thunder bolt. 'Magun'
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by fourhayz: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
hahq
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by kmaster007: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
beware of sex doll... my Naija guys dat hv dis will b like sex doll for sale
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by kestolove95(m): 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
I go carry knife cut d pussy off
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by shurlar50(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
lol.
Looks fake though.
Why is the sheriff on short pants
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Good for him
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
wa fe ku laleyi *in b@ba afusa s voice*
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by HoodBillionaire: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
doll pekus don dry up
battery don burn
magun for doll again
nawa o.
i was thinking its kenya

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by 99miles(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
That's just a warning..................next time a sharp object might just cut off his penis from the inside............hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by tgmservice: 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
its acting i hope u know

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by isahsalee: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
The intention of the blogger is to spoil or discourage sex doll business industries.

However, this is a good news to all slay queen around the world.
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Reelmii: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
I wonder how people enjoy sleeping with embalmed corpse

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Pojomojo: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
My colleague's fiancée was making an equivalent of N850K in the UK monthly. But 'because of love', she came back to Nigeria.

The first job she got pays N27k monthly with a N1k deduction anytime she's late to work.

She's on her way back to the UK. They will love from a distance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Reelmii: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
doll pekus don dry up battery don burn magun for doll again nawa o. i was thinking its kenya
are u sure this is not the Aba made
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by XingXhang(m): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Loolz

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by symbianDON(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
endtime sex doll grin grin grin so now now magun don reach sex doll grin

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Topmaike007(m): 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
na dis kind news they sweet me..

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by chuckdelis: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
underage sex doll

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by ITCareerINxtGen: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Idle, at home, never worked, student, graduate without job; working but underpaid or lost my job but thinking of what business to do. No financial capital! Is any of this your status? What you need is a service business that puts money in your pocket. How?
See here: http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/mondraim-blog/332-smartphone-repairs-as-a-lucrative-business"
Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Phones-Tablets-Repairs-Professionals/dp/9789534116/ OR go to Booksellers bookshop Abuja for a copy!
Re: Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
grin grin grin

I had the best laught today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.