Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! (9803 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / Video Of Bishop Oyedepo Saying "I've Never Campaigned For Anyone" / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
If it makes you feel better and your fart smell good wink
this isn't about me but you. you are the one making a claim here so why not simply quote the post that ends the ranting.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:57am On Apr 18, 2018
sonofthunder:

this isn't about me but you. you are the one making a claim here so why not simply quote the post that ends the ranting.

Actually I'm determined not to do that but I'm sure everyone else on this thread can see two people doing the tango wink

If you can't see it then it isn't there and you're right to have reported only one person. perhaps you're not a hypocrite but just selectively blind

I'm done with this sir

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by sonofthunder: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Actually I'm determined not to do that but I'm sure everyone else on this thread can see two people doing the tango wink

If you can't see it then it isn't there and you're right to have reported only one person. perhaps you're not a hypocrite but just selectively blind

I'm done with this sir
keep wallowing in darkness...

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2018
sonofthunder:

keep wallowing in darkness...

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Okay sir
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Emmanystone: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
kachi19:
I too had to boycott this religion thread, it has a way of stressing you from the inside out and won't come to a conclusion. Atheist would come, always, to prove or make christians less intellectual and christians would come with a big sword, or the muslims coming with a truck of fire. At the end there's no conclusion to the arguments and we go back to being who we are.

ps. Homosexuality is unnatural no matter how one sugar-coat it with the animal nonsense
Don't mind them. When you speak against their dirty unnatural habits, they tag you hateful. If speaking against homosexuals and homosexuality makes me hateful, then so be it.

If these beasts practice their evils in the comforts of their homes without throwing it on our faces and forcing us to accept them and telling our kids that forcing their dic.ks into each other's anus is right, no one would care, but no, they have to be shouting everywhere insulting people won't accept them.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Emmanystone: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2018
AnonyNymous:

You're extremely right about that. The 'discussions' here are just people repeating their own positions over and over again until someone gets tired, then the last person to post 'wins'. Its exhausting and I got SICK of it. I was even finding myself turning into a different character, lol. Intellectual dishonesty would never let any side admit when his logic doesn't stand.

We can create another thread for this. But I think your religious and cultural influences are hampering your decision. Because we observe similar phenomena in nature to come to a conclusion that something is 'natural', then we legalize it if it harms nobody. Natural doesn't necessarily mean productive. But as long as it isnt harming anyone, and the two engaging in it consent to it, I don't see any reason why its our right to judge. I made a thread a while back about a possible cause of homosexuality in human beings that was revealed in a study by Dr. Joseph Nicolosi (late). Some animals exhibit homosexual behaviour for mating purposes, for example to "show off" their strength to potential mates. In human beings however, or more specifically in males, it could be a physiological process- constant neglect from their male parents leading to things that lead to another. Here's the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4427354/childhood-emotional-neglect-physical-abuse

I was hoping that I could've engaged in rational discussion on this but instead I just got called different kinds of names and I couldn't be bothered to reply to any of them.

P.s If you want to discuss this issue, let's move to another thread and not here- I don't want to derail my own thread.
It surprises me every time i read some one who tries by all means to proof that he is more intelligent that others, degrade himself to the level of an animal, to do things that animals do. Should we become animals now?

What is wrong with us Lord?

Why aren't we having sex with our parents and siblings because animals do? I'm hiding my face right now in shame.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Emmanystone: 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
frank317:
For me... l like when these christians insult and act out... it shows and open up their hypocritical nature. Isnt it obvious? Someones who knows he can never b like Christ will have the guts to condenm another to hell just to make himself feel Good.
Mr. Butter thinks he has faul mouth and can go as far as calling my family life out... he Will definitely get what he asks for
Lol. It's funny to note that you get angry people giving back to you what you give out.

Satan wants to always bully and intimidate, but when met with opposition, he cries out like a coward.

Why are you guys complaining now? Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Emmanystone: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2018
spartan117:
@Anonymous anyone who confronts you with insults is either not a christian or he is still a christian babe.

Jesus christ has given us the ministry of reconciliation and has charged us to preach the gospel which means good news to all nations. This good news is that christ died for our sins out of love, and he wants to have a relationship with us. He wants you to be successful, live in good health, fulfill your dreams, make scientific discoveries that will make the world better, among many others.

Concerning gay I know it's the mind of God that they be treated with love and respect there is no big or small sin, sin is sin. Therefore where else will sinners get saved if we push them away from the church? God gave us the message of grace to preach to sinners, this is not a message of condemnation it's a message of love

Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

My dear he is lying. Pls ask him to post the most recent insult he has received from a Christian.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by superhumanist(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

Don't mind them. When you speak against their dirty unnatural habits, they tag you hateful. If speaking against homosexuals and homosexuality makes me hateful, then so be it.

If these beasts practice their evils in the comforts of their homes without throwing it on our faces and forcing us to accept them and telling our kids that forcing their dic.ks into each other's anus is right, no one would care, but no, they have to be shouting everywhere insulting people won't accept them.

Nonsense.

The funny thing is that, when you are abroad, you would never have the liver to be homophobic.

Nigerian hypocrites. Why is Nigeria not better than Europe that allows gay marriage?

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emmanystone:
My dear he is lying.
Pls ask him to post the most recent insult he has received from a Christian.
I've noticed that whenever a spade is called a spade,
without hesitation or reluctance, people with delicate disposition, keep taking refuge under an "invented insult" cover

I am still trying to work out, why moaners dont stay out of the kitchen then, if they can't stand or take the heat

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Emmanystone: 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haywhaie:
Can anyone see this? I quoted this bitch too? I insulted her first? Then one bastard will come and ban me, and leave her post standing when I give it to her.

You must be mad for quoting, useless animal.
What did i say that isn't repeting what you already affirm?

You said you are gay who will rape all Abrahamic folks. Meaning you allow your father to slot it into your anus. You my friend are not worth a response from humans.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Emmanystone: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I've noticed that whenever a spade is called a spade,
without hesitation or reluctance, people with delicate disposition, keep taking refuge under an "invented insult" cover

I am still trying to work out, why moaners dont stay out of the kitchen then, if they can't stand or take the heat
I wonder o. Some one says animals are gay hence; humans can be, then he is asked, since animals have sex relations with their parents, do you have sex with your father? He takes that as an insult and begins to wail.

Are atheists animals or animals are atheists.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haywhaie:
Can anyone see this? I quoted this bitch too? I insulted her first?
Then one bastard will come and ban me, and leave her post standing when I give it to her.

You must be mad for quoting, useless animal.
Have you heard about:
sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me

I see trading of words but not necessarily insults
Why not try your hardest not to type how you feel

Emmanystone:

You said you are gay who will rape all Abrahamic folks.
Meaning you allow your father to slot it into your anus.
You my friend are not worth a response from humans.
My sister, what the gold bear is going on in here
Please sheath your sword
Please, please bury the hatchet and dont leave the blade sticking out
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Emmanystone: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
superhumanist:

The funny thing is that, when you are abroad, you would never have the liver to be homophobic.

Nigerian hypocrites. Why is Nigeria not better than Europe that allows gay marriage?
I will be a Christian any where in the world and speak against evil even in Hell. Keep your filth to yourself pls.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Haywhaie(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

You said you are gay who will rape all Abrahamic folks. Meaning you allow your father to slot it into your anus. You my friend are not worth a response from humans.
When a bastard calls me gay for standing up for an oppressed minority with a different sexual orientation, I give the animal the appropriate, inhumane response deserved by retärds and baboons like him. And you happen to fall under that group of cretins and moröns.

"Human" and you bonobos shouldn't be in the same sentence. There's nothing human about savages who want another to suffer for trying to enjoy sex in the way that gives him pleasure - a means that harms nobody either directly or indirectly. I have nothing but contempt for such subhumans, and cannever treat or regard them as humans.

Idiots like you are not worthy of me.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Haywhaie(m): 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[s]Have you heard about:
sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me

I see trading of words but not necessarily insults
Why not try your hardest not to type how you feel

My sister, what the gold bear is going on in here
Please sheath your sword
Please, please bury the hatchet and dont leave the blade sticking out[/s]
I don't need your advice. I'll continue being hostile and inhumane towards bastards and savages.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by superhumanist(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emmanystone:

I will be a Christian any where in the world and speak against evil even in Hell. Keep your filth to yourself pls.

Either you are lying or you have never lived abroad. I think you can never understand the position of atheists because you have never been a minority with regards to religion.

Maybe if you lived for over a year in the UK or Germany, you would be more tolerant.

Also, you havent really met atheists in real life. Despite this, you go on full ignorance mode to claim nonsense about atheists without real life experience.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Emmanystone:
I will be a Christian any where in the world and speak against evil even in Hell.
Keep your filth to yourself pls.
Are you familiar with any of these human beings:
Johanna Siguroardottir, Leo Varadkar, Xavier Bettel, Ana Brnabic, Shabnam Mausi, Elio Di Rupo etcetera

Haywhaie:
I don't need your advice.
I'll continue being hostile and inhumane towards bastards and savages.
Suit yourself
Like hopefulLandlord would say:
If it makes you feel better and your fart smell deodorized good
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Haywhaie(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Are you familiar with any of these chaps:
Johanna Siguroardottir, Leo Varadkar, Xavier Bettel, Ana Brnabic, Shabnam Mausi, Elio Di Rupo etcetera

Suit yourself
Like hopefulLandlord would say:
If it makes you feel better and your fart smell deodorized good
Thank you. So get out of my way.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by MuttleyLaff: 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haywhaie:
Thank you. So get out of my way.
Pfft.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
AnonyNymous:
And Nairaland is a cross section of Nigeria, so its safe to assume that a sizeable portion of so called Christian Nigerians have so much hatred in their hearts.

I used to be extremely active on this section but I had to leave. I couldn't stand the name calling, the petty insults masked as 'arguments', the intellectual dishonesty, and so on. Of all the people I've encountered here, only ONE has behaved 'Christ-like' in a manner that I was truly able to enjoy discussing with him and understand his point of view, clearly. I'd like to mention his username but I wouldn't do so to protect his privacy as I don't think he's active here anymore either. To be honest, I was losing grip of logic and felt encouraged to meet him in a church someday (maybe I will grin )

Of course, the Christian Bible (especially the old testament) is so full of violence and savagery that you wouldn't expect much from its followers- but then they claim to magically have all of that washed away by Jesus, who is supposed to be their new role model. And Jesus was a complete pacifist- nearly to the point of stupidity through the eyes of a typical person. But the so called Christians on Nairaland think that by insulting people, sometimes even making unwarranted, crude remarks about their family members, including lies to win arguments or present their position, is supposed to 'win souls' for thus same Christ.

I have met Christian humanists on reddit, YouTube comments, and some other social sites. Atheists who believe in the moral code of Jesus as a person but just don't believe in God. Honestly, if you compare their attitude to these so called "Christians", you'd wonder why these ones get to have an 'eternal bliss' in heaven while those that did everything the Bible said to do (except believe in God, lol) are going to burn in hell for all eternity. These Christians on Nairaland make the whole God thing look less believable.

I've also noticed that most Christian topics seem to be centred on atheism. One of them claimed that that's because their Christian topics get invaded. But that's a big lie. If you notice the trend here, the harmless topics get ignored- but the ones where people can come and 'flex muscles' and prove their mastery of English insults always end up with the highest number of pages. I wonder if it makes their god, or Jesus happy. You know, to condemn others on the internet. LOL.

Why am I ranting? Well on the thread about Theresa May advocating for same sex marriage, I made a simple comment, asking someone for his own definition of natural- since homosexuality is observable in over 1500 other animal species (nature).

I was suddenly hounded by barrages of insults from Christians. I wonder if their god would be proud of them for doing so. If that would win them extra points on their heaven scoresheet.

What particularly made me mad is a long time Nairalander, who KNOWS I'm not an atheist- going to everyone who quoted me with insults and egging them on, while telling them I'm an atheist and a closeted gay guy. I was just baffled at how far these guys are willing to go. It almost seems as if their 'evangelism' on here has nothing to do with the book they claim to believe in but just to massage their ego. To prove that they are

-smart
-capable of winning arguments
-can use logic

But they all FAIL at these three, and horribly so. I'm pretty convinced that they aren't working to 'promote Christ' because they are polar opposites of the character in question.

For anyone who cares to know, I've always been of the strong belief that this physical (3 dimensional) world isn't all there is to existence, and I never ruled out the possibility of some form of a god/God, though I'm pretty convinced it isn't interested in our affairs- unless we ourselves are the gods we seek (pantheism) which makes more sense. Long story. I could talk about that in another thread.

Why else am I ranting? Being a good person gives you the highest statistical probability of a decent afterlife. (See below). Some people need religion to be good people and that's understandable. I just wanted to appeal to Christians on here to have a change of behaviour and see the quality of their discussions improve. Maybe you might even 'win a few souls' here and there. Enough of the hypocrisy.

Of course, insults are welcome.
you opened a thread to judge and riddicle christians
But this below
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

You should wait for you judgement from The Consuming fire.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by superhumanist(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
solite3:
you opened a thread to judge and riddicle christians
But this below
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

You should wait for you judgement from The Consuming fire.

Bros, you dey sell car battery?

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by FeelDeMusic: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
AnonyNymous:
And Nairaland is a cross section of Nigeria, so its safe to assume that a sizeable portion of so called Christian Nigerians have so much hatred in their hearts.

I used to be extremely active on this section but I had to leave. I couldn't stand the name calling, the petty insults masked as 'arguments', the intellectual dishonesty, and so on. Of all the people I've encountered here, only ONE has behaved 'Christ-like' in a manner that I was truly able to enjoy discussing with him and understand his point of view, clearly. I'd like to mention his username but I wouldn't do so to protect his privacy as I don't think he's active here anymore either. To be honest, I was losing grip of logic and felt encouraged to meet him in a church someday (maybe I will grin )

Of course, the Christian Bible (especially the old testament) is so full of violence and savagery that you wouldn't expect much from its followers- but then they claim to magically have all of that washed away by Jesus, who is supposed to be their new role model. And Jesus was a complete pacifist- nearly to the point of stupidity through the eyes of a typical person. But the so called Christians on Nairaland think that by insulting people, sometimes even making unwarranted, crude remarks about their family members, including lies to win arguments or present their position, is supposed to 'win souls' for thus same Christ.

I have met Christian humanists on reddit, YouTube comments, and some other social sites. Atheists who believe in the moral code of Jesus as a person but just don't believe in God. Honestly, if you compare their attitude to these so called "Christians", you'd wonder why these ones get to have an 'eternal bliss' in heaven while those that did everything the Bible said to do (except believe in God, lol) are going to burn in hell for all eternity. These Christians on Nairaland make the whole God thing look less believable.

I've also noticed that most Christian topics seem to be centred on atheism. One of them claimed that that's because their Christian topics get invaded. But that's a big lie. If you notice the trend here, the harmless topics get ignored- but the ones where people can come and 'flex muscles' and prove their mastery of English insults always end up with the highest number of pages. I wonder if it makes their god, or Jesus happy. You know, to condemn others on the internet. LOL.

Why am I ranting? Well on the thread about Theresa May advocating for same sex marriage, I made a simple comment, asking someone for his own definition of natural- since homosexuality is observable in over 1500 other animal species (nature).

I was suddenly hounded by barrages of insults from Christians. I wonder if their god would be proud of them for doing so. If that would win them extra points on their heaven scoresheet.

What particularly made me mad is a long time Nairalander, who KNOWS I'm not an atheist- going to everyone who quoted me with insults and egging them on, while telling them I'm an atheist and a closeted gay guy. I was just baffled at how far these guys are willing to go. It almost seems as if their 'evangelism' on here has nothing to do with the book they claim to believe in but just to massage their ego. To prove that they are

-smart
-capable of winning arguments
-can use logic

But they all FAIL at these three, and horribly so. I'm pretty convinced that they aren't working to 'promote Christ' because they are polar opposites of the character in question.

For anyone who cares to know, I've always been of the strong belief that this physical (3 dimensional) world isn't all there is to existence, and I never ruled out the possibility of some form of a god/God, though I'm pretty convinced it isn't interested in our affairs- unless we ourselves are the gods we seek (pantheism) which makes more sense. Long story. I could talk about that in another thread.

Why else am I ranting? Being a good person gives you the highest statistical probability of a decent afterlife. (See below). Some people need religion to be good people and that's understandable. I just wanted to appeal to Christians on here to have a change of behaviour and see the quality of their discussions improve. Maybe you might even 'win a few souls' here and there. Enough of the hypocrisy.

Of course, insults are welcome.
I couldn't have said it better AnonyNymous. You are right on! These folks can be extremely nasty and it just makes me boil.

Another thing that really really upsets me about the Christians on here is what exactly they believe in. And I'm not talking about their tenets of their religion... I'm talking about all of this other BS--illuminati, demons, dream interpretations, spirit wives--what the actual hell?

And I also must say, as I usually do, please let's not argue or insult here! If we are going to debate let it be civil for once sef.

Ase!
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
frank317:

Many chriatians are just angry people... butterylion is one of such. All they do is project their anger on atheists. In their mind they want to see u suffer for not believing in their God.
Imagine a Christian lady whom i was doing quite better than in life asking me if where i was in life(as per wealth) was where i was supposed to be just becauae i told her i dont pray.
They cannot be happy to see that things are going well with u. And u can see their anger in every statement they make, it is there in every word.
And so when u challenge anything they believe they quickly let their fruatration out. How ever, to conveniently insult u, they tell themselves they are doing it for god and also tell themselves that u insulted them(just because u are in total disagreement)
This is why they go all over the place saying atheists are insultive. But all my times in this forum i only see Christians forcing atheists to insult.
Felixomore used to do this, if he argues with u and cannot provide answers to ur question he will start calling out ur family, same with emmany who will immediatly take it personal and start wiahing u death. Butter's new tactics is to ask me fooliah question about my wife whenever i question his believe as if he knows anything about her.
The bad news is they still think they are doing the right thing just because are defending God
Thats why our society is going down.. segregation, hatred, killing, insults all in name of a God no one has ever seen.
The mind game u see here on nairaland is the battle field we face out there in the real world.

Shut up. Who is projecting anything on you? Are you not the one who goes around on Christian threads insulting Christians while disregarding the fact that you are also married to a christian woman and by extension also insulting her?

Have you shown her your nairaland chats and comments against Christians? Can you?

Insulting my mum means nothing to me grin

Rather you are directly insulting your own christian wife cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hypocrite! both of them are having a go at each other on a personal level and you reported just one person. I did follow their conversation and it still further exposes you for the hypocrite you are. If you weren't a hypocrite you'd report both of them

When did asking questions become having a go on a personal level with him? He should at least try and answer and then I will shut up grin

Since he is married to a christian woman who believes in an "imaginary God" why does he find it impossible to directly shut her down as he always tries to do to other Christians on nairaland. Is that not hypocrisy? cheesy

If he cannot firmly stamp out Christianity in his home what right has he got to attack Christians or their beliefs on nairaland?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by blessedvisky(m): 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
People can rant sha. But Y is it that atheists always support Homosexualism? Maybe they go hand in hand.
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by Butterflyleo: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
blessedvisky:
People can rant sha. But Y is it that atheists always support Homosexualism? Maybe they go hand in hand.

Its the moral decadence prevalent in them. The most astonishing thing is that when they support them they actually make it personal as if they are secretly gay or wish they were.

It is shocking
Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by blessedvisky(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Hypocrite! both of them are having a go at each other on a personal level and you reported just one person. I did follow their conversation and it still further exposes you for the hypocrite you are. If you weren't a hypocrite you'd report both of them
The butterfly guy was asking the Frank guy if he (Frank) addressed his Christian wife the same way he addressed Christians online. The Frank guyn ever gave a concrete response but resorted to insult butterfly's mom. Which one of the two deserves to be reported in your own opinion?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Never Seen A Breed Of Christians As Hateful As Those On Nairaland!! by frank317: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When did asking questions become having a go on a personal level with him? He should at least try and answer and then I will shut up grin

Since he is married to a christian woman who believes in an "imaginary God" why does he find it impossible to directly shut her down as he always tries to do to other Christians on nairaland. Is that not hypocrisy? cheesy

If he cannot firmly stamp out Christianity in his home what right has he got to attack Christians or their beliefs on nairaland?

Leave that thing... this is all about ur mum and u know it. Its all about the woman who means nothing to u... i understand u.. ur mum means nothing to me too... why not join me and lets call her the fool she is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2018; Glory Ahead Dec 3-8, 2018 / Merry Christmas Nairalanders / 2-year Old Recites Psalm 23 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.