Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (56683 Views)

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] / I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
achillesfoot:
Your story is quite similar to mine, but I want you to avoid it. My cousin and I had some kind of bonding, we are like twins, born same year on same month by different mothers. I lost my mother at birth so was brought up by hers. so we are like twins. She loves me to the fact that growing up, she would push away all her friends or any other female companion that tried coming close to me. Everyone knew something was going on but nowhere to prove it. To cut the long story short, she is married and i'm not. Sometime last year she begged me heaven and earth to come to her house, if I don't come, she will die and all of that. One thing led to another. yes it is my fault I actually committed incest and she is pregnant with twins. Everybody is hailing the husband as baba ibeji but only me and her know the truth. I'm afraid when she gives birth the children will bear a striking resemblance to me. God forgive me. So brother, unless you don't want to have any sexual relationship with her, please stay off, we all know a woman gets what she wants one way or the other. They always win.

Everybody is hailing the husband as baba ibeji

Liar.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2018
Superman30:
you are right. Marrying ur cousin is not incest

Indeed it's not, but in this part of the World...

You know how our culture detests things like that..

Even though we are 2nd cousin from diff grannies, it's still tagged abomination.

Cap it up, she's married with kids shocked
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

What is he talking about angry

grin

It seems we need a translator here sha..im clueless too embarassed
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by AngelicBeing: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
what do you take of your cousin sister showing advances and professing deep love and care?

It started when we were young, about 15 years ago. I had finished my SSCE when we had a get together at the remembrance of my grandfather, all the grandchildren showed up, and it was the first time we had met(grown up).

I was almost 2 years older, we got talking and chatting and trying to know each other. While at it, I was in charge telling her about myself, the school I attended and all. All I could observe is staring and gazing straight into my eye balls.

After the remembrance, I got to understand her looks translated into feelings where she had to ask her mum can one marry her cousin? To me i only can feel she was just a kid being childish about it. Since then we kept our cool and we're just the normal cousin brother and sister.

Fast forward till now, I'm Married while she's married too. We've lost contacts for years cos of struggles and all and we only got back online talking lately, we got talking about life and delved into relationships. It was then she told me what she had for me years back. Her husband is a weekend husband coz of the nature of his work, but she wants some sort of very close friendship. It really funny and confusing what string she's trying to pull

Matured minds please advise

It is not a new thing, go and fúçk her, keep fúçkiñg her until you get fúçked up, nonsense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2018
rychard:
For the fact that you remember all the little details about that first meeting you had when she was 15yrs, even after so many years, makes me believe you are the one pushing for this and wanting it to happen. Its already a fetish for you.

But as usual with naira landers they come here and play the victim card, usually to seek validation or sympathy because in the first place this isnt a thing to debate about or thought to entertain. asides being a cousin , in Pete's sakes you both are also married. So what's advice do you seek for incest, infidelity, adultery, lying and cheating.

Ogs go park one side,

Y rant over my matter?

Goat
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Seandisputed(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

She's my uncle's daughter from my grandmother's step wife

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by AngelicBeing: 7:21am On Apr 19, 2018
WebContractor:

Liar.
Hahaha grin
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Bianda24:

Lol, how do I start a thread on nairaland self, I can't remember how to do that anymore.

grin

Juz click Romance Section & click "create thread" wink grin

Then u type whatever u like wink
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

It seems we need a translator here sha..im clueless too embarassed

Abii
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by asawanathegreat(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Just be careful
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Plus she seldom wants video calls

See this man oo... Ehhenn.. Once i get married all male relatives or cousins or step brothers or wife's uncles are unwelcome. So this is what people do?
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2018
AngelicBeing:
It is not a new thing, go and fúçk her, keep fúçkiñg her until you get fúçked up, nonsense grin

You have mucur in your brain..
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:27am On Apr 19, 2018
dairykidd:

See this man oo... Ehhenn.. Once i get married all male relatives or cousins or step brothers or wife's uncles are unwelcome. So this is what people do?

Not all families remember
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Not all families remember
Can't take chances oo
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2018
dairykidd:

Can't take chances oo

You still need to relate, just thread softly and be cautious.. That's all

Your relations are your shelter, can't do without them
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by AngelicBeing: 7:31am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

You have mucur in your brain..

It is you and your entire lineage that has mucus in their brains, you demented dimwit, go and fúçk your cousin, you useless son of perdition, your destiny has been shredded to pieces already, go and fúçk your cousin and wait for Karma to unleash mucus on your brain, you demented idiot, now fúçk off, my last response to you grin

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Marshalxv(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy
Hahahahaha... I chose this name coz it suits my personality wink grin
Still looking for my Mr. Incubus tho tongue grin

I might be your sweet incubus my lady. Lol
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2018
AngelicBeing:
It is you and your entire lineage that has mucus in their brains, you demented dimwit, go and fúçk your cousin, you useless son of perdition, your destiny has been shredded to pieces already, go and fúçk your cousin and wait for Karma to unleash mucus on your brain, you demented idiot, now fúçk off, my last response to you grin

Pained Satanicbeing called himself

AngelicBeing

By the way, lemme finish you,what are you doing here sef

Fermented ugly thing tongue
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

You still need to relate, just thread softly and be cautious.. That's all

Your relations are your shelter, can't do without them
If they are not her direct family, fvck em' i'm not interested in having them around or entertaining them at my own risk bro
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2018
Marshalxv:

I might be your sweet incubus my lady. Lol

grin

Hahahahaa... U look chewable tho..
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by AngelicBeing: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Pained Satanicbeing called himself

Buzz off, you son of perdition, your doom day is around the corner, go and fúçk your cousin and I will read your obituary very soon, nonsense, son of hell, you are doomed already, your carcass will be fed to vultures grin

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 19, 2018
No experience, we don't have any history of incestuous acts in my family.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2018
dairykidd:

If they are not her direct family, fvck em' i'm not interested in having them around or entertaining them at my own risk bro

K, all the best Bro
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Marshalxv(m): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahaa... U look chewable tho..

Maybe chewable but I'm quite hard to swallow. ��

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Marshalxv:

Maybe chewable but I'm quite hard to swallow. ��

shocked shocked shocked

Hard to swallow? Ooh dear.. embarassed
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Marshalxv(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked
oh yes my dear succubus �
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Marshalxv(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked
oh yes my dear succubus �
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Akious2k2(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

Indeed it's not, but in this part of the World...

You know how our culture detests things like that..

Even though we are 2nd cousin from diff grannies, it's still tagged abomination.

Cap it up, she's married with kids shocked
Some people have taken their culture as the ultimate way of life... I don't want to stress myself on the issue... Everyone for himself
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Use her for money rituals
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Dave141(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
what do you take of your cousin sister showing advances and professing deep love and care?

It started when we were young, about 15 years ago. I had finished my SSCE when we had a get together at the remembrance of my grandfather, all the grandchildren showed up, and it was the first time we had met(grown up).

I was almost 2 years older, we got talking and chatting and trying to know each other. While at it, I was in charge telling her about myself, the school I attended and all. All I could observe is staring and gazing straight into my eye balls.

After the remembrance, I got to understand her looks translated into feelings where she had to ask her mum can one marry her cousin? To me i only can feel she was just a kid being childish about it. Since then we kept our cool and we're just the normal cousin brother and sister.

Fast forward till now, I'm Married while she's married too. We've lost contacts for years cos of struggles and all and we only got back online talking lately, we got talking about life and delved into relationships. It was then she told me what she had for me years back. Her husband is a weekend husband coz of the nature of his work, but she wants some sort of very close friendship. It really funny and confusing what string she's trying to pull

my cousin sister is doing the same thing pon say we dun grow small.
I thing I think girls are always the cause bt i could recall that she started by telling that she loves my voice nd I shld coment on her picture like an the lucky guy�����
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Dave141(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

my cousin sister is doing the same thing pon say we dun grow small.
I think girls are always the cause bcause i can recall that she started by telling that she loves my voice nd I shld coment on her picture like an the lucky guy�����
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Drabrah(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

OP, Efrebo! Efrebo!!
Excommunicate her completely.
A word is enuff for d wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.