Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (56736 Views)

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] / I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Awoleesu(m): 5:52am On Apr 19, 2018
OP, I can relate well to your experience! Had very similar case...

Now, I don't know what your belief-inclination is, but in my own case I deliberately let the Word of God prevail! smiley. How do I mean? Anytime we communicate, I try to 'preach'. I once told her I love her, albeit fraternal, not conjugal love!
Luckily, she's since accepted the reality and now we both have the healthy cousin-relationship. We stay far apart also, and I'd suggested we be prayer partners of-a-kind... I give her points to pray for me, and she does raise prayer points with me also!

So, since you're the Man and the older here, my advise; be in-charge (that's if you aren't ''fallen'' too)... Cheers!
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by SmartMugu: 5:54am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

She's my uncle's daughter from my grandmother's step wife
I'm still trying to translate this type of relationship.... Wait, let me think.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by target100: 5:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Cut communication to essentials, and should be once a month kinda. Alternatively tell her your wife is suspecting and she needs to keep her distance. Good luck
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Kobicove(m): 6:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Incest!

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by wyqay: 6:11am On Apr 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by sheDD(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
what do you take of your cousin sister showing advances and professing deep love and care?

It started when we were young, about 15 years ago. I had finished my SSCE when we had a get together at the remembrance of my grandfather, all the grandchildren showed up, and it was the first time we had met(grown up).

I was almost 2 years older, we got talking and chatting and trying to know each other. While at it, I was in charge telling her about myself, the school I attended and all. All I could observe is staring and gazing straight into my eye balls.

After the remembrance, I got to understand her looks translated into feelings where she had to ask her mum can one marry her cousin? To me i only can feel she was just a kid being childish about it. Since then we kept our cool and we're just the normal cousin brother and sister.

Fast forward till now, I'm Married while she's married too. We've lost contacts for years cos of struggles and all and we only got back online talking lately, we got talking about life and delved into relationships. It was then she told me what she had for me years back. Her husband is a weekend husband coz of the nature of his work, but she wants some sort of very close friendship. It really funny and confusing what string she's trying to pull

Matured minds please advise

thread like this makes me to detest marriages!!

Smh
imagine what a married lady z saying to a cousin
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by khalids: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Bros....which advise you dey find.....

Common get that shit out of your mind fast......avoid, run, hide, fight, tell off....do what ever it takes to ensure that it never happens... angry angry angry angry
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Firehead(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Just keep a far distance. It shall all pass away!
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2018
sheDD:
thread like this makes me to detest marriages!!

Smh
imagine what a married lady z saying to a cousin

Unapologetically
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Awoleesu:
OP, I can relate well to your experience! Had very similar case...

Now, I don't know what your belief-inclination is, but in my own case I deliberately let the Word of God prevail! smiley. How do I mean? Anytime we communicate, I try to 'preach'. I once told her I love her, albeit fraternal, not conjugal love!
Luckily, she's since accepted the reality and now we both have the healthy cousin-relationship. We stay far apart also, and I'd suggested we be prayer partners of-a-kind... I give her points to pray for me, and she does raise prayer points with me also!

So, since you're the Man and the older here, my advise; be in-charge (that's if you aren't ''fallen'' too)... Cheers!

Thanks a lot brother, really appreciate.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Firehead:
Just keep a far distance. It shall all pass away!

We are indeed distant location wise.

Working on disengaging the deep mutual closeness.

Awoleesu
said, I will intensify efforts in adopting being a religious mentor.

By the way, I'm a Muslim

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:37am On Apr 19, 2018
khalids:
Bros....which advise you dey find.....

Common get that shit out of your mind fast......avoid, run, hide, fight, tell off....do what ever it takes to ensure that it never happens... angry angry angry angry

K, cool
Thanks
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2018
target100:
Cut communication to essentials, and should be once a month kinda. Alternatively tell her your wife is suspecting and she needs to keep her distance. Good luck

That actually kept her a bit in check doh..

Thanks
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by lagosrd: 6:42am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
what do you take of your cousin sister showing advances and professing deep love and care?

It started when we were young, about 15 years ago. I had finished my SSCE when we had a get together at the remembrance of my grandfather, all the grandchildren showed up, and it was the first time we had met(grown up).

I was almost 2 years older, we got talking and chatting and trying to know each other. While at it, I was in charge telling her about myself, the school I attended and all. All I could observe is staring and gazing straight into my eye balls.

After the remembrance, I got to understand her looks translated into feelings where she had to ask her mum can one marry her cousin? To me i only can feel she was just a kid being childish about it. Since then we kept our cool and we're just the normal cousin brother and sister.

Fast forward till now, I'm Married while she's married too. We've lost contacts for years cos of struggles and all and we only got back online talking lately, we got talking about life and delved into relationships. It was then she told me what she had for me years back. Her husband is a weekend husband coz of the nature of his work, but she wants some sort of very close friendship. It really funny and confusing what string she's trying to pull

Matured minds please advise

Run, my friend run as fast as your legs can carry you. Biblically remember Joseph he ran. Locally don't forget those siblings that got married and were asked to perform trial cleansing. Don't get entangled in future wrecking advances.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Qtsnow(m): 6:43am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

If you weren't from Nigeria or a Muslim especially from the north (according to the Shari'a), you would have been able to marry her. But now that she's married, brother run for your life, shaitan is just fingering your brain.

She might hate you afterwards, but it's best for and your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by shoelotng(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Its obviously a temptation...But Ofcurz , it's up to u if u gonna dive in or tell her off...the last card is in ur hands.
And the best way to avoid temptation is by falling into it

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Qtsnow:

If you weren't from Nigeria or a Muslim especially from the north (according to the Shari'a), you would have been able to marry her. But now that she's married, brother run for your life, shaitan is just fingering your brain.

She might hate you afterwards, but it's best for and your family.

On a marathon race already cheesy
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2018
For the fact that you remember all the little details about that first meeting you had when she was 15yrs, even after so many years, makes me believe you are the one pushing for this and wanting it to happen. Its already a fetish for you.

But as usual with naira landers they come here and play the victim card, usually to seek validation or sympathy because in the first place this isnt a thing to debate about or thought to entertain. asides being a cousin , in Pete's sakes you both are also married. So what's advice do you seek for incest, infidelity, adultery, lying and cheating.

Ogs go park one side,
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2018
lagosrd:

Run, my friend run as fast as your legs can carry you. Biblically remember Joseph he ran. Locally don't forget those siblings that got married and were asked to perform trial cleansing. Don't get entangled in future wrecking advances.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by ridbell01(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:

the relationship is far but you are married and she's also married..just hold your wife jeje
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2018
As long as she doesn't trip and fall on your d1ck. It's OK.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2018
ridbell01:
the relationship is far but you are married and she's also married..just hold your wife jeje

Gbam! wink
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
5thElement:
As long as she doesn't trip and fall on your d1ck. It's OK.

grin cheesy grin
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Superman30(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Akious2k2:

The only problem I see here is that she's now married... I would have advised that you marry her... THIS IS NOT INCEST... There are categories of relations you can't marry and can be termed INCEST... I don't want to delve there now
you are right. Marrying ur cousin is not incest
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Marshalxv(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Oma307:
how do you expect me to believe this
I experienced same with my cousin,shit like this one is real!
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by RillJ(m): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2018
1st - She is your cousin
2nd - She is married
3rd - The strings that will get pulled are her happiness and yours

Finally, this is a 'no, no'. Wake her up to reality please.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Awoleesu(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
madgoat:
What is cousin sister abeg?
MAAADGOATUU!
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2018
goat22:
Negative most able madam, the young man, needs to offer sacrifice to the Almighty Goat Lord, ashumna ashumba the goat that divides and imports. Nevertheless, without the ludicrous pitch ma cabinet it is forbidden.

I have no idea what are u talking about... undecided
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Grayjoy:
I got it. Was tal.kn abt her feelings nt urz. Could nt retype initially.

OK Bro
Thanks
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I have no idea what are u talking about... undecided

What is he talking about angry
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by Bianda24: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Naso baba. abeegi make ur own thread ooo..so pipu go there and do their kata kata lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol, how do I start a thread on nairaland self, I can't remember how to do that anymore.
Re: My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience by hadjipapiey(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Marshalxv:

I experienced same with my cousin,shit like this one is real!

.. For real

Please share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.