Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth (31418 Views)

Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, They Want Everything Free, Buhari Tells Commonwealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Bernard031(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
PMB won't cease to amaze me.
I guess what he intended saying was that my kinsmen up North are bloody illiterates.Dragging Southern youths to this and labelling them an illiterate is an insult to us and he is an ignoramus about we Southern youths.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Bernard031(m): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
I don't think that should gave him the effontery to tagg us as an illiterates youth.That is highly ridiculous

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by chubinwa(m): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Commonwealth please take note there is a misconception here please. the majority of the illiterates are actually from the northern part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Makaveli1166(m): 12:49am On Apr 19, 2018
three:
You may have voted for Buhari in error and with deep passion for the future of Nigeria and the unity and progress of its people, however...

This is who Buhari is

Don't be deceived by packaging. The VP cannot run this country with Buhari as President. Get real.

Buhari lacks the barest minimum capacity required to lead a multicultural, multi-resouce, multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-talented nation like Nigeria.

You may be young, but do this for your unborn children. We cannot all emigrate to Canada.

Get your PVC!

VOTE HIM OUT!

VOTE A CREDIBLE INDIVIDUAL (with a verifiable track record) IN!!
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by bellotaofeek: 2:44am On Apr 19, 2018
You meant Abolikis and even their Aaaaare ?

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Todetayo(m): 4:52am On Apr 19, 2018
the idiot himself no go school.......... Na forge him forge result...... oloriburuku....... Weyrey leader

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by enlady(f): 5:37am On Apr 19, 2018
President Buhari has no charisma or emotional intelligence. How can a president go abroad to declare its youths are lazy and want everything for free? How do you attract foreign direct investments with such comments? He never inspires hope when speaking about Nigeria before foreigners.
I can never believe in this Buhari ideology

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Splashme: 6:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
grin

Head line so captivating, A lot of Nigerian children haven't been to school including me the dullard with a Nepa certificate grin

This Man is a joke that should be corrected in 2019 back to daura is a goal.

Which school do you want us to go to? the once that we will be chased daily by your kinsmen #Fulani

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Onlyonebuhari: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Even their been to school have no effect, they are educated illiterates that can't make a match stick with their certificates......they want free money and jobs

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by SenorFax(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2018
When FAYOSE said no don't vote him, you thought he was stupid.

Well, guess who is

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by AreaFada2: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Very insensitive.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by emperormossad(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2018
Whom the gods seek to annihilate, they first make him go mad. This is a president that hardly speaks to Nigerians here, I dare anyone to show me evidence this president has organised any forum with the nigerian youths to understand their plights.
This is a president who brought a horde of SANs to defend his nepa certificate.
Any opportunity he has to go abroad, he displays his crass stupidity. Funding for education is the lowest in years under his tenure.
This is a president telling the world to invest in Nigeria, at the same time telling them that the youths are unwilling to work. Which right-thinking foreigner will want to invest in an environment that boasts of the uneducated labour force unwilling to work?
I have no pity for nigeria. Go out and see MSc holders drivin Keke napep and okada trying to survive. Go and see the frustrations on their brows due to the incompetence of our leaders. I am no longer willing to understand what a government which continually employs 'dead' people have for nigeria.
I am disappointed, amazed, perturbed and morally disturbed by the occupation of the seat of power by this set of uneducated illiterates.
The president must be impeached. He has nothing but insults and bigotry to offer. He feels every other person is guilty while he is innocent. He is a disgrace to the black race. I hope he answers for all his crimes against humanity.
Anyone who supports this moribund administration is also guilty of his crimes. I'll stand by my words any day. The president has brought suffering and neglect on Nigerians and still has the temerity to insult us. When he comes back he switches over to that useless 'body language' that reeks of stupidity and shame.
Let him bury his head in the sand. He is worse that the proverbial ostrich. PVC cannot remedy this malady, he must be impeached. Our continuous survival cannot be guaranteed till 2019 if he continues in power. Never.
He is a disgrace to every nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by emperormossad(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2018
enlady:
President Buhari has no charisma or emotional intelligence. How can a president go abroad to declare its youths are lazy and want everything for free? How do you attract foreign direct investments with such comments? He never inspires hope when speaking about Nigeria before foreigners.
I can never believe in this Buhari ideology

He has no ideology. You cannot ask for stone to produce an ideology. He is incompetent and unfit to occupy any position of authority. No wonder he refuses to talk back home. He doesn't consider it worthwhile exchanging banter with uneducated and lazy folks back home, considering the assortment of education he has had. Has he written any book? Has he carried out any research? What are his antecedents? What's his budget for education over the past three years?
We have descended to a point of mediocrity, anything goes. A president has the temerity to say 60% of Nigerian youth are uneducated, can you believe that? Which of his children completed education in Nigeria? Which of the hospitals does he patronize here?
That man has a mentality that borders on disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Iammercy2018: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Maybe you're lazy?
including you, all of us are lazy
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Iammercy2018: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Rolly22:

You not we
you included
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by dinggle: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Send that illiterate murderfucker back to his village.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by bigfish3k: 10:57am On Apr 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Do the math and stop lamenting.

How much does the country make, how many do you consider to be unemployed and how much do you think they should be given?

If you math works out, I would open multiple threads on this Nairaland Facebook and every social media platform I get championing payment of benefits to the unemployed.

I would even ask for.a change of government to whoever you think can implement it.

Note: the math must make sense.

u are just diverting the topic

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by bigfish3k: 11:19am On Apr 19, 2018
GavelSlam:

Do the math and stop lamenting.

How much does the country make, how many do you consider to be unemployed and how much do you think they should be given?

If you math works out, I would open multiple threads on this Nairaland Facebook and every social media platform I get championing payment of benefits to the unemployed.

I would even ask for.a change of government to whoever you think can implement it.

Note: the math must make sense.

u are just cleverly diverting the topic

oh sorry, I forget u are uneducated, unproductive, lazy and wants free things

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by phase1: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2018
A poster once said that buhari see the people of this country as slaves. He don't see himself serving. He sees himself ruling over you. He sees you as a buffoons and morons. Worse still he feels he is entitled to rule and lord over whether you rule.

Forgerrit this man won't leave Aso rock if defeated at the polls. He'll rather have dogs and baboons soaked in blood to keep that sit.
Thank God my region rejected him as we knew he was and tyrannic antecedents.

He actually feels he is doing you nigerians a favour by being president. He sees you as animals.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by bigfish3k: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
ofcourse na, are we educated?
educated people that choose an illiterate to lead them, are those ones educated?

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by dataideas: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker / Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi / Nigerian Women Caught On Camera Collecting Wrappers With Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.