Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth (31422 Views)

Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, They Want Everything Free, Buhari Tells Commonwealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by hush15: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Jus imagine d nonsense coming from dis old man who unfortunately is our President.. Somebody who's ordinary WAEC is yet to b discovered.... What load of rubbish!! And U Ppl say dis man has sense abi? I think he's under d illusion d rest of d country is as ignorant and dumb as d Northern region. I blame d stupid zombie youths from other regions chanting sai Baba...

And there he goes again insulting and demarketing the country, its citizens and more particularly the youths this time around.

Thats the sad thing about him, he goes out there to say all rubbish he couldnt say home. Thats so low and unpresidential going telling the world that you children are useless. Any father who does that is unfit to be a father and that applies to the president. Any president that goes about bad mouthing his youths and citizens is unfit for presidency.

Youths, i hope you hearing this man speak and prove him wrong. If he says that it is the yearnings of nigerians that compelled to run for one more term, i wonder which nigerians, the useless ones or the ones that licks his ass?

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Redxy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
See this man who wants the votes of the youths in 2019 is insulting the same youths abi?
The president that cant improve the educational sector yet saying the youths are uneducated
The president tht cnt improve the oil sector yet saying youths are lazy.
Is dawan president?
#sayno2buhari2019

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by yomiracles: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
He is definitely out of touch with the realities in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by ajl: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Lol NO, your real fear is that those “brainwashed “ youths have a formidable voting power if not who would care about them come 2019..

The Northern elites deliberately denied their people education for a reason. So that they can be easily swayed en mass. They need them to win power at the center during elections. Everything is for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Tundeobama(m): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
oloriburuku ni man yi sha you think west is like north?Nigeria will never see meaningful development when people like this are at helm of affairs.Angola south Africa Rwanda Boswana Egypt Tanzania Morocco and many African countries are not far ahead of us, I laugh at Nigeria stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by kitaatita: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

“More than 60 percent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free.”

Yes. Almajiri youths and Amnesty youths
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Waga02: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
I think if the president has nothing to say he should just keep quite. Nigerians need to act before APC destroy this country.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lemme see how Garba Sehu and Femi Adesina would come and defend this talk from this useless old man.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by stevedre: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
felaismyhero:
wow,old habits die hard.im nt surprised.fela said it 'na nigerian government o,them dey talk bi dat,my people are useless,my people are senseless,my people are indiscipline,i never hear am before o! make government talk... ,which kain talk bi dat o,na craze talk bi da o,na animal talk bi dat',fela is the greatest prophet ever!
Chorus...
Many leaders as you see them, na different disguise them wear O, Animal in human skin, animal dey put on suite O, animal dey wear agbada....

Your head correct well well my brother, Fela was really a prophet.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by priest54: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
People who voted you as the President got it all wrong,Mr President or what so ever they call you,be rest assured that come 2019 we will send you back to your God forsaken Duara or where ever you come from,you can only represent Cows and not us,###We say No to Buhari in 2019### Never again will we allow you make a disgrace of our collective intelligence as vibrant and energetic Youths of this Nation.Never again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Reference(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin ...chai Nigerians dey vex sha. So someone cannot yab you again peace. Das why you lot need exposure.... refinement.... education....ooops lipsrsealed

Campaign for 2019 go swert as in eh. Mbok Bubu must debate this time oh....

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Reference(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin ...chai Nigerians dey vex sha. So someone cannot yab you again peace. Das why you lot need exposure.... refinement.... education....ooops lipsrsealed

Campaign for 2019 go sweet as in eh. Mbok Bubu must debate this time oh....

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Reference(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2018

Campaign for 2019 go sweet as in eh. Mbok Bubu must debate this time oh.... No idden masquerade things. Bubu must answer all dis yabis.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Rolly22(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Iammercy2018:
Nigerian youths are we not lazy??
We no dey gree hear truth for this part of the world
You not we

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Obiwiz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
I don't think this man is a dullard, because the truth is those who believed this guy back in 2015 are even more dull than him.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Toks2008(m): 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
I never hear dat before- oh
Make Government talk, ee-oh
"My people are us-e-less, My people are sens-i-less, My people are indiscipline"

Na Nigerian government, ee-oh
Dem dey talk be dat
Which kind talk be dat- oh?
Craze talk be dat ee-oh
Na animal talk be dat

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
OMG... How did Nigeria end up like this? cry

The national image is already messed up and Presido is making things worse!

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Zeezxo(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=comshots post=66822922]This dullard has started again.He talks before he thinks.
A president who send his children to study abroad without improving the educational sector of his country is that one a president?
All the Nigerian President did the same don't argue on sentiment

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by psucc(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari get mind die. well, i blame the Nigerian youths who are as disunited as Nigeria itself

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by xcolanto(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=Zeezxo post=66830200][/quote]

Which child did GEJ send abroad??

You BMC miscreants are pathetic to say the least! Always pull shit off your ass to please your pay master.
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Mccollins042(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
A president should be an ambassador of his people....who comes out in public and tell them that his products are not good

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by JAWBONE(m): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Is it that this man does not know the implication of his words. The other time he said Nigerians are thieves at an international event now it's that youths are lazy and illiterate. You are the president who is suppose to make things right and your are an utter failure at doing that, next thing is to slander your own people for the outside world. Well i think the youths he is speaking of here are the ones that support him. The BMC crew members are actually lazy and illiterate because no hardworking, literate and sensible Nigerian would ever support the worst, most inept and clueless leader in Nigeria's history

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Elsalvator38: 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol buhari is talking about school that Dollard that can't spell school him self

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Proffeluczy1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
All I have to say in regards to this is, let nobody blame the president because Nigerians deserve what they are going through now.

I believe this will serve as a lesson to whosoever wants to learn. This is absolutely a political jaberworky.
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Kingsunnyaleke: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
I don't think dat old man knows what is reading.... Someone wrote it? If mistakenly ask him- the meaning..... trust me u will run for ur live

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by ivieeseosa: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
All this na animal talk

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Paul112(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Clueless president, he thinks very shallow,

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by felaismyhero(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
stevedre:

Chorus...
Many leaders as you see them, na different disguise them wear O, Animal in human skin, animal dey put on suite O, animal dey wear agbada....

Your head correct well well my brother, Fela was really a prophet.
my brother,i hug u in spirit jare.i think its time those who belive in prophet,philosopher fela get into politics,knowledge is useless when not put to use.fela is the number one african thinker till date!

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by musa234(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
The worst president in the history of Nigeria.. He's a disgrace to humanity.. The day he leaves office, that day shall be one of my happiest days on earth.. Wallahi, useless man

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Kuulest(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
President Mummu Buhari, Sir. What about the ones that are learned?!!

In fact, what has your government so far provided free to the masses?! Nothing!!!

In short, what is your usefulness as the President?! Nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by godofuck231: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

President Muhammadu Buhari says many Nigerian youths just want to sit down and do nothing, banking on the notion that Nigerian is an oil-rich nation.

Speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster on Wednesday, the president said a lot of Nigerian youths have not been to school and they want everything free.

“About the economy, we have a very young population, our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million. This is a very conservative one,” Buhari said.

“More than 60 percent of the population is below 30, a lot of them haven’t been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria is an oil producing country, therefore, they should sit and do nothing, and get housing, healthcare, education free.”

The President said he has done well on the three cardinal points of his campaign, including economy and security.

“Recently, my minister for information was constrained to answer a question on people accusing this administration of doing nothing, he said ‘let Nigerians be reminded what position we were before May 2015, what condition we are now, and what we have achieved between then and now and I think people were impressed with the answer.

“For security, we have done quite well. Economy, we are doing very well, especially with agriculture; we are providing soft loans, and guarantee is that you have to belong to a certain locality and you have got land, you don’t have to go to the bank and need a physical collateral. I think a lot is being done.”

The president is expected to meet with business leaders and other heads of state as the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting progress through the week

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/18/a-lot-of-nigerian-youths-havent-been-to-school-they-want-to-sit-and-do-nothing-buhari-tells-commonwealth/

cc lalasticlala

Make that Fulani and his cows

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Ayorella77(m): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Really?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes / I’m Not In Any London Hospital - Buhari / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.