Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth (31417 Views)

Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC / We’ve Been Particularly Inspired By Our Youths, Theresa May Tells Commonwealth L / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy, They Want Everything Free, Buhari Tells Commonwealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by namio10: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Awoleesu:
Oya, Femi Adesina come and hear your principal at it again!

So, who will deliver Buhari from this 'intellectual' stupidity?

BTW, why does this old hag always embarass us among the committee of nations? Why does he always choose to ridicule the Nigerian situation - one which he was supposedly elected to manage? Some times back he allegedly called his own Nigerians 'Criminals'!

And some maggots want us to believe Buhari ain't senile already?!

THE BALL IS IN THE COURT OF THE YORUBA/SW REGION TO DELIVER NIGERIA FROM BUHARI'S INTELLECTUAL DEFICIENCY.

A PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NEEDS TO WIN 25% OF THE VOTES IN 2/3 OF THE 36 STATES, ie, (24 STATES) BEFORE DECLARED WINNER.

BUHARI IS SURE TO WIN 25% IN NEARLY ALL THE 19 STATES IN FULANI-CONTROLLED NORTH. HE NOW NEEDS ANOTHER FIVE STATES OR SO FROM THE SOUTHERN REGIONS.

IF EVERY STATE IN THE YORUBA/SW REGION REFUSES BUHARI 25% VOTES, HE CAN'T WIN, NOT EVEN BY POPULAR VOTES FROM RIGGING AND UNDERAGE VOTES FROM THE NORTH.

IT'S HARD TO IMAGINE ANY STATE IN THE SE/SS WHERE BUHARI CAN WIN 25% VOTES.

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Sheuns(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
rexlims:
AT D BOLDED DOES HE EVEN CHECK TO SEE IF WHAT HE IS READING IS RIGHT OR WRONG?

Person wey no get certificate.
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
namio10:

WHICH PVC TO VOTE BUHARI OUT?

WHEN INEC CHAIRMAN IS BUHARI'S COUSIN.

WHEN ALL NIGERIA'S SECURITY ORGANISATIONS ARE HEADED BY BUHARI COUSINS.

WHEN NIGERIA'S SKEWED AND LOPSIDED POLITICAL STRUCTURE CREATED BY AREWA SOLDIERS MAKES IT EASIER FOR EVEN A COW-BRAIN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM FULANI-LED NORTH TO WIN A PROFESSOR OF LAW PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM THE SOUTH OF NIGERIA IN NIGERIA'S PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

GUESS WHY BUHARI HAS NO REGARD FOR NIGERIANS - IF HE WANTS, HE CAN WIN, PVC my foot.

BUHARI MUST BE HAVING HIS NORTHERN NIGERIANS IN MIND WHEN HE SPOKE ABOUT EDUCATION.

why can't buhari call them illiterates and uneducated, when they cheered him for his lopsided government?
To me the illiterate certificatelss dullard buhari is more wiser,clever and smart than over 198m Nigerians who kept quite when he made a lopsided appointment in his government.
Now he will use his family government to win the 2019 election and nothing anyone can do to stop him.
Anyone who dare challenge his rigging will be ducked inside prison.
I see many going to die and many going to be dumped in prisons before and after 2019 election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by ObaroFaisal(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
This demented man .... Smh .. Mr Buhari do you know what a school is ? You are the most useless of all the useless people to have ruled Nigeria .. ..your uselessness knows no bound .. Because you are very useless ... Unlimited uselessness!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by revontuli(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari why?

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Yahami(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerian youth can you all heard your president! 2019 is the best solution to this load of embracement. youth all the way #takeitback from old

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 042gist: 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
HE NEVER DISAPPOINT ME!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Obason22(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Run for ur life

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
mayb this olodo of a president is referring to ppl like Madridguy, buhariguy, Ngeneukwu etc.
The aforementioned ppl una see una life?

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by maxiuc(m): 5:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thickcok01:
True talk, mr president.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Egein(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
LMAO. Including yourself!

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by fuckpro: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
2016v2017:

why can't buhari call them illiterates and uneducated, when they cheered him for his lopsided government?
To me the illiterate certificatelss dullard buhari is more wiser,clever and smart than over 198m Nigerians who kept quite when he made a lopsided appointment in his government.
Now he will use his family government to win the 2019 election and nothing anyone can do to stop him.
Anyone who dare challenge his rigging will be ducked inside prison.
I see many going to die and many going to be dumped in prisons before and after 2019 election.
...thats the handwriting on the wall,who talks this way during election season and believe to emerge winner
...am not even thinking of 2019 because its a done deal,sober thoughts should be directed to 2023
...will the structure still be a western democracy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:
grin
Sorry, Mr president
All the youths in the southern part of Nigeria has gone to school.
I don't know about you.
and they still voted him in?
who is deceiving who now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Liberator007:
I am sure he is referring to the 15m senseless ones who voted him in. And coming from a man who can't provide his WAEC certificate that people beg you to come and collect at Ogba makes it more funny.. grin

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
hopeless useless AFONJA come and defend your Fulani demigod grin

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by sirkingz455(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
maybe his brain travel out of his body get your PVC ready to vote out dullard

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
fuckpro:

...thats the handwriting on the wall,who talks this way during election season and believe to emerge winner
...am not even thinking of 2019 because its a done deal,sober thoughts should be directed to 2023
...will the structure still be a western democracy?
once buhari continue in 2019, that's the time Nigerians will know the true color of buhari and before power will leave north again,it will be like cutting alumo or Olumo rock with cutlas .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Yahami:
Nigerian youth can you all heard your president!
2019 is the best solution to this load of embracement. youth all the way
#takeitback from old
which youths, youths that doesn't care if he uses NEPA Bill as his certificate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Mysine: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Another assignment for Femi Adesina and Shehu Musa cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by NSK4U(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
chai, Buhari has blown up his brain pipe again.....

I know more is coming especially when I remember who he's meeting on 30th April, 2018.

'Nke a bu

añula ngwo maka na nkwu na-abia'.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Customer80: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
This dude called Sai baba is not fit to be a country president. Though tinubu and his boys packaged him to the gullible masses who voted him while they defrenchised some of us from getting our pvc in 2015 all because we are not from south west

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by fuckpro: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
2016v2017:

once buhari continue in 2019, that's the time Nigerians will know the true color of buhari and before power will leave north again,it will be like cutting alumo or Olumo rock with cutlas .
...your head dey there
...non Muslims are about to witness what happened to Iran around the early 70's
...the north badly want to make this 'country' a Muslim state

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by principi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
It would have been captioned like this: A LOT OF NORTHERN NIGERIAN YOUTHS HAVEN'T BEEN TO SCHOOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by 2016v2017: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
fuckpro:
...your head dey there
...non Muslims are about to witness what happened to Iran around the early 70's
...the north badly want to make this 'country' a Muslim state
let the zombies wait till buhari retain Aso Rock cone 2019, then everyone will know buhari's agenda for Nigeria. many will cry but there will be no tears to shed

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by ndubueze92(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Europeans that can generalize with a little hear say are the people that President Buhari said this to? How can a president be saying this kind of nonsense about the youths of his country in an international meeting at the full glare of world media.
There was indeed a country.....Shame....shame....shame... I need another PVC self.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by desiredmee(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Has anyone verify the authenticity of this news,because it sounds too bad to be true,but come to think of it the only thing impossible with Buhari is good governance.

2 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Hajardramadan(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
they've not been to school yet they can be moved for campaign and know exactly how to canvass for election right?

it depends on how we the youth deals with our thumb this time around so as to get rid of this great humiliation.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by AugustusBill: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
What do you expect when a Dynamic Nation has Static Policies.

https://www.nairaland.com/4459696/2019-nation-dynamic-why-static
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by jbcul4ril(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gospel Truth
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by noucompact(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
I THINK HE IS TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE
Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
What is wrong with mr buhari. Ha diz man has left the tar road and he is nw clearing bushes to make is way bk to daura..well i reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Nigerian Youths Haven’t Been To School — Buhari Tells Commonwealth by fuckpro: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
2016v2017:

let the zombies wait till buhari retain Aso Rock cone 2019, then everyone will know buhari's agenda for Nigeria. many will cry but there will be no tears to shed
...even now I can see it clearly
...i just pray they don't come for Nairalanders the information bill was mostly about Nairaland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics? / Ejaife Odebala: Why I Knelt Down For Delta State Speaker / Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.