Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (60099 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Agapegodstime: 9:23am On Apr 19, 2018
Good morning dear Friend;

Jesus is the only way.you are not a child of the water world but a daughter of God created in the image and likeness of God.Please denounce them and come to Jesus.I have seen so many people like you but today they are bouncing and rejoicing in the presence of God almighty.

The Marine kingdom don't give anything for free.....I am solidly behind you in prayer and you make all effort to leave that kingdom of darkness.

you can reach me on my email and has many in same condition please lets talk....Evangelist Ojes_
weteministry@gmail.com
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by macaranta(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Mtcheeew she's not even fine
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
Bros lefulefu come and see the mami water type of lady you were talking about earlier today. cheesy

This wan no come too fine sha cheesy
this one na attention seekingcheesy. She's not real mammy water. Marine babes are always beautiful.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
this one na attention seekingcheesy. She's not real mammy water. Marine babes are always beautiful.
Na true talk sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin cheesy. ewooooooo lefulefu coman c suntin....who will marry diswan..eyes of the gods
she's probably a priestess but not mammy water. She's more a less a gate keeper to the marine world from wetin i see. But priestess or no priestes...i would be crazy to engage in a three day bath in the river. Na wetin she wan try initiate me putshocked. The gods forbid it.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Shugavee(f): 10:38am On Apr 19, 2018
All the nairaland men that keep screaming virgin virgin virgin!!! U all better go cue up o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by mikejj(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2018
grin
lefulefu:
she's probably a priestess but not mammy water. She's more a less a gate keeper to the marine world from wetin i see. But priestess or no priestes...i would be crazy to engage in a three day bath in the river. Na wetin she wan try initiate me putshocked. The gods forbid it.
grin. the matter weak me o my guy i go stay for river for 3 days just to marry mamalawo haha....but lefulefu f girl get money poo..c her motor for the first pics
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin. the matter weak me o my guy i go stay for river for 3 days just to marry mamalawo haha....but lefulefu f girl get money poo..c her motor for the first pics
ok d car wey her oyibo sugar daddy give hercheesy. Well if she get money i will claim love and after she give me some small euros i will pack my legs and runcheesy.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
ok d car wey her oyibo sugar daddy give hercheesy. Well if she get money i will claim love and after she give me some small euros i will pack my legs and runcheesy.
Why

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by mikejj(m): 11:19am On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy[quote author=lefulefu post=66843627] ok d car wey her oyibo sugar daddy give hercheesy. Well if she get money i will claim love and after she give me some small euros i will pack my legs and runcheesy. how u wan take hide from mamalawo aka priestess....you cant hide from amadihoha...kai walai with that her priestess attire i no sure say any man go come close to her oo,..i dey craze
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by ufuosman(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Marry the gods
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by IdeyFindWife: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2018
revontuli:

You lost me after the first sentence, I didn't understand the pidgin!
Hahahaha, the whole object of the narration was to eschew and decry even the faintest possibility of being espoused to a conjugal partner armed with supernatural powers of the nefarious kind and well motivated to using it, capiche?

That said, oyinbo, u sef no bad o and as my monicker goes, I still dey find wife; you care to audition?
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by revontuli(f): 11:58am On Apr 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Hahahaha, the whole object of the narration was to eschew and decry even the faintest possibility of being espoused to a conjugal partner armed with supernatural powers of the nefarious kind and well motivated to using it, capiche?

That said, oyinbo, u sef no bad o and as my monicker goes, I still dey find wife; you care to audition?

Here is a closeup of my home shrine. I'm already taken & armed with supernatural powers on top of it grin

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by IdeyFindWife: 12:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
revontuli:

Here is a closeup of my home shrine. I'm already taken & armed with supernatural powers on top of it grin
Are you Wiccan or did you just school on Hogwarts?
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by revontuli(f): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Are you Wiccan or did you just school on Hogwarts?

Not wiccan, shamanist-pagan but I do some of the Wiccan and some of the Druid rituals. My real call is shamanic drumming, but that's not very easy living in a city.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why
why what my dear?
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by revontuli(f): 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

I think that lady would be wife material for PAGAN9JA grin
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by IdeyFindWife: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
revontuli:

I think that lady would be wife material for PAGAN9JA grin
She'll be his undoing. I doubt he has any plans to be monogamous.

revontuli:

Not wiccan, shamanist-pagan but I do some of the Wiccan and some of the Druid rituals. My real call is shamanic drumming, but that's not very easy living in a city.

Singing:
It must have been love but it's over now...
It must have been good...
(a fellow can't be too careful with chicks who levitate, they could easily turn princes to frogs)

You do spells, hexes and invocations then?
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Rozaytee: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady has revealed what her future partner has to do before being allowed to marry her. According to Angela Nwosu, a sex therapist who claims to be Anaedo priestess, her husband will need to bathe in a river for three days for spiritual fortification and also to prevent cheating of any kind due to bond involved and also the repercussion.

Below is what she shared online.

My future husband must bathe in the river for three days, for spiritual purification, before he will be qualified and allowed to marry me. There are still other rituals that will be performed but the river is the first port of call... agreeing to do this, means denouncing a whole lot of things.

You will be forever bound to me on a deeper level, you will never cheat, if you cheat on me, even by mistake, you will die. You will never get so angry to the extent of laying your hands on me, if you touch me violently, the gods will take drastic action on you, and no matter how much I love you and forgive you, the gods will surely give you equal pains... go and ask the random guys that did as little as slapping me in the past, they will gist you.

I know you will definitely see this as a joke, as usual, but my duty is to spread it and pass the message across, so you know what's up, don't say I didn't warn you. That aside, I won't begin to mention the immeasurable blessings and favour that awaits you, after you marry an Anaedo priestess and the voice of Amadioha. You don't know what you don't know, until you know, ighotago?

Until then, remain strong, I love you already sef Udo!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/my-future-husband-must-bath-in-the-river-for-3-days-nigerian-lady-photos.html
mamalawo..cheesy
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by sapeleboi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
oh I see so that your voodoo will work automatically *worldpeople*
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by victorian(f): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=Veetee post=66836000][/quote]

She will only render him useless if he cheats on her and perhaps beats or maltreat her in marriage.
Apart from that, the man will enjoy.

Men sef, they can't do without cheating either publicly or codedly undecided

Na wa. sad
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by gidimafia: 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
maami water alert!!!!!! ....queen of the coast I am coming to river now
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by gidimafia: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
@Babalawos how shall I handle this woman... come and see ur pple o
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
why what my dear?
Chop and run cheesy
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Chop and run cheesy
there are ladies when u are with them yu want to stay with them for ever but this one na one chance abegcheesy. U need to runcheesy.

1 Like

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
lefulefu:
there are ladies when u are with them yu want to stay with them for ever but this one na one chance abegcheesy. U need to runcheesy.
But when you dey chop e dey sweet you undecided

But wey that your friend mart.... lipsrsealed cheesy make I nor talk before him go say I nor be wife material cool
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But when you dey chop e dey sweet you undecided

But wey that your friend mart.... lipsrsealed cheesy make I nor talk before him go say I nor be wife material cool
never seen Martin oo.wonder were he dey hide sefcheesy.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Pierohandsome:
This post has granted her another license to stay longer in her father's house.

Priestess, may u live long in ur father's house!!!
Her boyfriend name is Emeka, the girl is possessed, she call herself the voice of amadioha.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by sunshineyellow: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
What d hell did I just read?
U mean all this stuffs still exist?
I used to think this things only happen in nollywood epic movies na...
Chaii
Nnne don't worry OK?
The onowu or the chief priest will marry you cox they already know what it takes so no need to announce it.
Birds of thesame feathers Labalaba tugeda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.