Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (60074 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by no1madman(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2018
[img][/img]hmmmm

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by saabright(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2018
scribble:
So random guys have been slapping this one

Maybe they slapped the sense out of her brain

Perhaps another slap will reset it

hahaha......she really needs that slap again

nairaland, the best site to get oneself laughing again after a brief period of sadness
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by newoffer: 6:08am On Apr 19, 2018
Spirit wife go n marry ur husband alone
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by newoffer: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2018
You are the first priestess with a whole some ugliness.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by tunary(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Na you go look for husband last last
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by buchasman(m): 6:24am On Apr 19, 2018
olatunjithomas:
Now this one weak me. cry cry cry cry
perhaps and from Esan guy.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2018
As long as we bathe butt nekkid in d river together then no problen
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by ogakizito(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2018
this one dun too watch nollywood.

see the dirty river sef... How many Mumu power that water go get
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by ogakizito(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Captain8:
I beg am confused!
Is she begging pple? or she is threatin ppl how danger she is? Ok no wahala we shal see who wil beg atlast den.

how danger she is cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by talk2percy(m): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2018
I am from the water too....so I fit slap and beat u join and nothing will happen
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by chuckjonesautos: 6:42am On Apr 19, 2018
We go dey here dey say tufiakwa, one bad guy for alaba go carry her go marry so that him business go dey boom ooo.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by IdeyFindWife: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2018
revontuli:

You don't want underwater mother-in-law?
I dey find wife, in fact, the goal is an Harem, but nor be the one wey go dey do me TB Joshua for night, and you know, like mother like daughter!
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by chuckjonesautos: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2018
ogakizito:

how danger she is cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol! Wicked! Lmao!
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by GOFRONT(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2018
This one is even better she said her terms and conditions openly.

Some are roamin about town secretly baptizing unsuspecting guyz thru their puna everyday, evry hour
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by migeoart(f): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Earthbound:
Looks like a Nollywood up and coming seeking attention.

If I'm wrong, I wish her future husband goodluck.
is very real!! WHR I served I had one in my class and all she mentioned is true !!
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Evangelistofluv: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2018
grin so she is looking for men she will transport into the river eh? Ur fellow Mami girls on d street will seduce that ur man except u remove dem........ Seee trap
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by adetes: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2018
U shouldn't v post this, may u find ur future partner
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Seandisputed(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Make she kuku marry the gods na

Case closed.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Agbotikuyor007(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2018
I will marry you only if you can swimming inside atlantic ocean for seven days.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Ogbanje carry ur wahala go abeg
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2018
This one na black mammywater...
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Billion2612(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2018
You too must bath in third mainland bridge for a month for speritual purification
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Aguata1stson(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2018
FUCKU:
I know the girl. she is a comedienne. She wasn't serious with that post though.

yeah, that's true. only her follower on Facebook will know.

take everything she says or do seriously at your own peril.

Angie the voice of Amadioha
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Born2Breed(f): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2018
What if you cheat, will the amadiha slap you too?
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by godofuck231: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady has revealed what her future partner has to do before being allowed to marry her. According to Angela Nwosu, a sex therapist who claims to be Anaedo priestess, her husband will need to bathe in a river for three days for spiritual fortification and also to prevent cheating of any kind due to bond involved and also the repercussion.

Below is what she shared online.

My future husband must bathe in the river for three days, for spiritual purification, before he will be qualified and allowed to marry me. There are still other rituals that will be performed but the river is the first port of call... agreeing to do this, means denouncing a whole lot of things.

You will be forever bound to me on a deeper level, you will never cheat, if you cheat on me, even by mistake, you will die. You will never get so angry to the extent of laying your hands on me, if you touch me violently, the gods will take drastic action on you, and no matter how much I love you and forgive you, the gods will surely give you equal pains... go and ask the random guys that did as little as slapping me in the past, they will gist you.

I know you will definitely see this as a joke, as usual, but my duty is to spread it and pass the message across, so you know what's up, don't say I didn't warn you. That aside, I won't begin to mention the immeasurable blessings and favour that awaits you, after you marry an Anaedo priestess and the voice of Amadioha. You don't know what you don't know, until you know, ighotago?

Until then, remain strong, I love you already sef Udo!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/my-future-husband-must-bath-in-the-river-for-3-days-nigerian-lady-photos.html

When I fire you like super Mario on a bonus coin box finish your God go escape leave you, when you finally gain consciousness, prostitution will be lost from your life

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by dnawah(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady has revealed what her future partner has to do before being allowed to marry her. According to Angela Nwosu, a sex therapist who claims to be Anaedo priestess, her husband will need to bathe in a river for three days for spiritual fortification and also to prevent cheating of any kind due to bond involved and also the repercussion.

Below is what she shared online.

My future husband must bathe in the river for three days, for spiritual purification, before he will be qualified and allowed to marry me. There are still other rituals that will be performed but the river is the first port of call... agreeing to do this, means denouncing a whole lot of things.

You will be forever bound to me on a deeper level, you will never cheat, if you cheat on me, even by mistake, you will die. You will never get so angry to the extent of laying your hands on me, if you touch me violently, the gods will take drastic action on you, and no matter how much I love you and forgive you, the gods will surely give you equal pains... go and ask the random guys that did as little as slapping me in the past, they will gist you.

I know you will definitely see this as a joke, as usual, but my duty is to spread it and pass the message across, so you know what's up, don't say I didn't warn you. That aside, I won't begin to mention the immeasurable blessings and favour that awaits you, after you marry an Anaedo priestess and the voice of Amadioha. You don't know what you don't know, until you know, ighotago?

Until then, remain strong, I love you already sef Udo!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/my-future-husband-must-bath-in-the-river-for-3-days-nigerian-lady-photos.html
you get spiritual husband already wetin you want do with physical one?
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Isaac1988(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Which kain thing be this
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Dont mind her.

Shes joking. Na Surulere girl oo.
Just that she likes culture a lot more than the English things.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by emmaliver(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
na madness dey worry this ugly thing.
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2018
well.. she needs to find a husband first, grin if she marry me, no problemo! I will swim even river kpangolo! for her as long as she can afford me. tongue
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Acidosis(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Yemoja things.
Yemoja is a yoruba deity

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemoja
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by revontuli(f): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

I dey find wife, in fact, the goal is an Harem, but nor be the one wey go dey do me TB Joshua for night, and you know, like mother like daughter!

You lost me after the first sentence, I didn't understand the pidgin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.