Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (60347 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
Holysucker:

I just laff at girls dat tink dey can break an ardent arsenal fan's heart,wen probably dey are used to heart break from der team..

That was cold!

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Lols so you've allowed a Muslim guy to eat and clean mouth hmmmm .

Never say something as disrespectful as this to me ever again.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by richythePH(f): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes.
And we were not in a relationship. I did not know of his existence until a picture of the tattoo was sent to me by friends.

wow!!!..................now thats ______

what did you do after wards?
you got to meet him?

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Never say something as disrespectful as this to me ever again.

. My apologies, but you should have just taken his religion na since you loved him so much you know.

2 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. My apologies, but you should have just taken his religion na since you loved him so much you know.

I believe in one God, the father Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth and in Jesus Christ, his only begotten son .

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by CarlosTheJackal: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:
I've done so many things for love, including almost converting to Islam.

Life though.

I'm willing to do more because love is worth it.
Converting to Islam because of love? This is Akuko iberibe

19 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

I believe in one God, the father Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth and in Jesus Christ, his only begotten son .
. Believe me I've gotten nothing against the Muslim guys dating my Christian girls, but sorry to say some of them are infidels, one was saying that whenever he sleeps with a Christian girl he has performed jihad or whatever that it good to sleep with christian girls and make them feel unworthy can you beat that. I mean truth be told some of them are so wayward and useless. So believe me dear I always tell my christian sisters to desist from them.

20 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by NnamdiN: 10:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jamie90:

He parades himself as the most unfortunate guy on nairaland
nah. I'm not unfortunate. Unlucky perhaps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by AstroG: 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
I doubt that My Ex's Has Done Anything outta of love for me before
I was so Unfortunate to be involved in the Worst Relationships Ever.. cry
That's Why the Respect I had for Girls Drastically reduced to the minimal percent...

18 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
richythePH:

wow!!!..................now thats ______

what did you do after wards?
you got to meet him?
Meet him?
Heck no!!!!!!
Where did he get my picture from?
For all I know meet him and end up locked up in a shipping container for the rest of my life!
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Converting to Islam because of love? This is Akuko iberibe

Your slurs and innuendos mean nothing to me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Believe me I've gotten nothing against the Muslim guys dating my Christian girls, but sorry to say some of them are infidels, one was saying that whenever he sleeps with a Christian girl he has performed jihad or whatever that it good to sleep with christian girls and make them feel unworthy can you beat that. I mean truth be told some of them are so wayward and useless. So believe me dear I always tell my christian sisters to desist from them.

Don't believe everything you hear. He was like my best friend ever.We didn't end things because of religion, we did because of something else. This was years ago. Not recently. If you must know, he didn't force me to convert. I have always had this notion of raising kids in unity.

9 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Don't believe everything you hear. He was like my best friend ever.We didn't end things because of religion, we did because of something else. This was year ago. If you must know, he didn't force me to convert. I have always had this notion of raising kids in unity.
. Alright good then I guess maybe you made the right choice you never can tell you know.

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
SoapQueen:

Don't believe everything you hear. He was like my best friend ever.We didn't end things because of religion, we did because of something else. This was year ago. If you must know, he didn't force me to convert. I have always had this notion of raising kids in unity.
. Alright good then I guess maybe you made the right choice you never can tell you know. Trust me Ahmed was a very good Muslim guy , he's my friend we met in camp back then , his father was from The east and his mother from the north. They got married and let me tell you today the first son was given a Christian name and he's a Christian, while the second was given a Muslim name just like that they were sharing the names of the children accordingly. Long story cut short they are no longer together cos the woman's family wants the man to convert to Islam and the man's family said never , today Ahmed has everything life could offer but he told me bro he's not happy because of his parents different religion. Mayb he saw something or maybe you saw something and both of you decided to end it .

8 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes.
And we were not in a relationship. I did not know of his existence until a picture of the tattoo was sent to me by friends.
Sounds weird. Something an obsessive psycho would do. I'd be scared
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Xcoo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
stop lying bro, it doesn't suit u

11 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:

Sounds weird. Something an obsessive psycho would do. I'd be scared

And that’s how my nightmare began
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nofav0rs(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

And that’s how my nightmare began
No happy ending in sight? Lol
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 11:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
No happy ending in sight? Lol

Stalking has no happy ending
Some ended being killed by stalkers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Holysucker(m): 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
MissRaine69:

That was cold!
lol
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

Stalking has no happy ending
Some ended being killed by stalkers
Stalking could. Obsession never. I think they're two different things/words. People stalk out of curiosity but obsession is always negative

Btw, what exactly interests you?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Holysucker(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

That was cold!

So u still awake?

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by NeeKlaus: 12:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Holysucker:

I just laff at girls dat tink dey can break an ardent arsenal fan's heart,wen probably dey are used to heart break from der team..
True, Bruh. I doubt if any girl can shatter my heart the way Arsene Wenger has done. My heart is now as strong as Iya Awero's Undone Beans.

7 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by NeeKlaus: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Craziest thing? Nothing yet. Those who love me and who have loved me usually have sense. Most of them shaa.

3 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Holysucker(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2018
NeeKlaus:

True, Bruh. I doubt if any girl can shatter my heart the way Arsene Wenger has done. My heart is now as strong as Iya Awero's Undone Beans.

Lol I dey feel u my nigga...u are mouthed jor

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Stalking could. Obsession never. I think they're two different things/words. People stalk out of curiosity but obsession is always negative

Btw, what exactly interests you?
A stalker has an obsession bordering on delusion. To stalk someone is born out of obsession can’t seperate the two.
Books
Music
Gaming
Football
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2018
Holysucker:

So u still awake?
No

4 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:43am On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

A stalker has an obsession bordering on delusion. To stalk someone is born out of obsession can’t seperate the two.
Books
Music
Gaming
Football

Stalking could be a sign of obsessive behaviour, but can I not stalk without being obsessed? Like stalking some job sites to see when jobs are posted, silently stalking an intelligent poster cuz your enjoy and learn everytime you read their posts. There just have to be a line

Books? Haven't been there in a long time. Music? I'd be dead without it. Gaming? I guess life drama's got me too shit. Football? What will I not give away to see my team play? Lol
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Cadec007(m): 1:02am On Apr 19, 2018
CorGier:
I woke up one morning with a crazy urge to piss on her, she led me to the bathroom, knelt down and told me to let it out.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Cadec007(m): 1:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Earthbound:
An ex took my phone and text my friend that I couldn't come out to watch an Arsenal match we had agreed to watch together. When I was about to leave, she confessed to what she had done. I didn't want to rescind the text and tell my guy what happened so as not to look emasculated for my guy eye. I decided to call and make up a lie. When I asked why she did it, she said whenever I go out to watch an Arsenal game, and we perform badly, I'm always withdrawn and she wants to make the best out of our weekend together. I couldn't stay mad at her. Instead we watched the game from our hotel room and alas Arsenal lost the game 3-1 to Manchester Utd. at home!
in wengerrrrr you trust!!!! Kikikikikikiki

6 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:05am On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:

Meet him?
Heck no!!!!!!
Where did he get my picture from?
For all I know meet him and end up locked up in a shipping container for the rest of my life!

explain that line?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Cadec007(m): 1:06am On Apr 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
cheesy grin cheesy

Here to read lies cheesy

Greiboy come and share your Lie cheesy story
first shot fired!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Caught With His Neighbour's Wife In Delta Hotel Disgraced, Stripped (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.