Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,879 members, 7,844,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) (57230 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by wtfcoded: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
25 looking 40.
Issokay
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by annayawchee: 9:21am On May 05, 2018
repogirl:
Very foolish sidechick with absolutely no aspirations..... You don't want marriage, and you don't want money, you just want to be in love with a married man who puts his family first.

You better go and find who took your sense from you.
please how can do I get to finish reading the first night... Seems like you deleted it.. Please reply me
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Nature8(m): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2018
IamD18:
You mean a married man is cheating with this lady that looks like an improper fraction, why are some married men stupid? Why housing a wife if you ain't tired of numerous pussy? I condemn that.

With that being said. These fish brained ladies never cease to amaze me.

A 25 years grown up lady boasting of being a side chick and indirectly exposing her level of stupidity for the world to see.

Well, need I be surprise? No! Why?

Because she's one of the unmarried ladies causing nuisance, parading and claiming that they are building their career on social media, while in reality, they are desperately worshiping preeqs, they are home breakers, jumping from one married man to another,not bothering to ask themselves why they haven't gotten their man. Oh! I forgot, they are building their career in a pussycal way grin

She's a typical example of most single ladies on social media forming career, the only difference is that she's abusing the privileged of being stupid by exposing herself.

Social media single career women should come and carry their member oo grin grin

grin
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by Heddie(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2020
������He don happen
Re: "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) by paix(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
eezeribe:
Old ugly black desperate thing...
All in one!!! So encompassing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.