Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now (6124 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me / I Need A Man Right Now Who Can Satify Me In Bed, My Husbands Sex Game Is Zero / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
Women chaiiiiiii
Diaris God ooooo
On coming back from football viewing centre after Chelsea match tonite, I saw my neighbour's wife sneaking in anoda man through their back door. Though the man is not at home, he is on night duty. Is it proper for me to tell him about this? Cause this is the forth time i'll saw the woman with this.
Are go blow whistle.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by cornoil(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
1 Thessalonians 4:11

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

1 Timothy 5:13

At the same time they also learn to be idle, as they go around from house to house; and not merely idle, but also gossips and busybodies, talking about things not proper to mention.

1 Peter 4:15

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
cornoil:

and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

Meaning abeg
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by cornoil(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nedfed:

Meaning abeg

At the same time they also learn to be idle, as they go around from house to house; and not merely idle, but also gossips and busybodies, talking about things not proper to mention.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by blackpanthar: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS... you do not know what the man is doing or not doing that made his wife become like that

Nedfed:
Women chaiiiiiii
Diaris God ooooo
On coming back from football viewing centre after Chelsea match tonite, I saw my neighbour's wife sneaking in anoda man through their back door. Though the man is not at home, he is on night duty. Is it proper for me to tell him about this? Cause this is the forth time i'll saw the woman with this.
Are go blow whistle.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nedfed:
Women chaiiiiiii
Diaris God ooooo
Are go blow whistle.
how are we sure you are not the stranger? ??

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by pat1612(m): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Do it help a fellow man angry
He’s counting on you to be a Watchmen call him now oga i wanna see u. If he says hes not home then you tell him oga why na why r u lying i just saw man inside ur home grin

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
bigbash619:
how are we sure you are not the stranger? ??
Dis not a joke trust me

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by IamD18: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nedfed:

Meaning abeg

Simply means......Mind your business.

Go your way! E nor consign you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 11:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
pat1612:
Do it help a fellow man angry
He’s counting on you to be a Watchmen call him now oga i wanna see u. If he says hes not home then you tell him oga why na why r u lying i just saw man inside ur home grin
Calling him now is like putting him on risk cos it almost late now

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Why you go viewing center
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
blackpanthar:
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS... you do not know what the man is doing or not doing that made his wife become like that

Oh!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Why you go viewing center
See NECO question
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nedfed(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
pp802:

Simply means......Mind your business.
He hus
Go your way! E nor consign you undecided

It concern me oooo
Cos change begin with me
If kia is not taking she might kill the husband

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nedfed:

See NECO question
see NABTAB answer

Sabi no be question I asked you nigga
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nedfed:

It concern me oooo
Cos change begin with me
If kia is not taking she might kill the husband

This is not the change the govt talked about.

If you tell the man and he gets home, kills his wife due to anger........thanks to you.
Or he gets home to confront the wife and she presses his mumu button......they'll both be against you!

#Mind your business
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
Your neighbour's wife nah.........

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
cornoil:

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
Abeg forget that mind your business nonsense. grin

Abeg Nedfed, find a way to make the husband see things for himself. You may be saving the man's life.

A cheating wife is more deadly than a venomous snake or she can even infect him with a killer disease like HIV.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by medolab90(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
Its your call .

If the husband is nice to you tell him but if his not let the sleeping dog lie bro.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by isaacsegun(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
hmmmm! this reminds me of this kind of scenario at the haos I was living before. the husband of this woman always comes back late from work due to the nature of his job. the wife is a teacher in one of the private school around the neighborhood, so the proprietor of that school where she was teaching was her concubine. o boy, come see banging almost every working day after school, the worst of it is that the regular banging takes place on their matrimonial bed. my room and theirs is room and parlour but rented by individuals, na so I go dei watch live b.f through the small opening in the door that link the two rooms. the husband go come bleep the left-over of proprietor in the night, some women ehnn!! Bleep no dei tire them. just keep my mouth shut dei mind my own business, but the thin dei pain me for the husband cuz I no fit tell am.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Khallyella(f): 12:13am On Apr 20, 2018
She might have sneaked in to watch Chelsea match grin
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Op stop Doing amebo for another person mattercheesy. Weda dem dey kpansh ur neighbour wife.. No be ur business oo. Face front biko.
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Khallyella:
She might have sneaked in to watch Chelsea match grin
u mean she sneak in to go play another sort of chelsea match with him fa?cheesy

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2018
isaacsegun:
hmmmm! this reminds me of this kind of scenario at the haos I was living before. the husband of this woman always comes back late from work due to the nature of his job. the wife is a teacher in one of the private school around the neighborhood, so the proprietor of that school where she was teaching was her concubine. o boy, come see banging almost every working day after school, the worst of it is that the regular banging takes place on their matrimonial bed. my room and theirs is room and parlour but rented by individuals, na so I go dei watch live b.f through the small opening in the door that link the two rooms. the husband go come bleep the left-over of proprietor in the night, some women ehnn!! Bleep no dei tire them. just keep my mouth shut dei mind my own business, but the thin dei pain me for the husband cuz I no fit tell am.
probably the woman was a runzgirl during when she was singlecheesy. Na so most runzgirls turned wives dey take act in their matrimonial homes.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2018
wen will people mind there dam business

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Bamz(m): 1:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Nedfed:
Women chaiiiiiii
Diaris God ooooo
Are go blow whistle.

Minding your business should be a full time job.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:45am On Apr 20, 2018
grin

Just reading the comments eeehnn... Me no fit laff ooo..

Well, OP if the wife's hubby is ur friend. Try to conduct some research first sha... Coz this matter is either u gonna break a family if the accusations are false or u can be a counselor to save their marriage grin grin grin

Good luck to ur new job!
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:12am On Apr 20, 2018
cornoil:

lols
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by phemmyfour: 6:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Forth or fourth?
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by Tessie01(f): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2018
learn to mind your business, it helps
Re: My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now by powerkey: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Guy, love your neighbor as yourself.

If you love the man, then, plan with him to be home when ever it happens again....

You will be rewarded for it by God.

Remember another neighbor will someday prevent another man from having canal knowledge of yours.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years / Couple Seen Having Sex In Front Of People In South Africa / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Who You Know Has A Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.