Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (14227 Views)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
[s]
predmine20:
I don't deserve all these insults at all.
Simply because i create a thread where a girl i love lied to me that she is a virgin when is she not and i left her.

Just because of this people i don't know from adam that can't dare stand my status in life are now insulting me.

I don't belong here.
[/s]
you mentioned me to insult me,now you are crying all over the thread when you engineered the whole stuff.
abeg,go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

I never disputed the fact that I said those things.
you were the one that's misguided.
I said you know you ain't one
my dear stan,how does it translate to are you one?
biko,read with the prescribed lenses next time.tongue

"You know you ain't one" and "You aren't even a virgin" can be said to be an indirect question, hence my answer.

Me.... saying you aren't a good person will prompt you to tell me that you are a good person. cheesy

Biko, answer me and stop derailing grin grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
I am quitting Romanceland,i am allergic to insults that hurts.
It seems romanceland has some people that having issues with their life as active members.

Seun,lala i can't stand this,morality is now an endangered species in romance section.
bye for now,i may return if i see changes.
My co-virgins farewell.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

"You know you ain't one" and "You aren't even a virgin" can be said to be an indirect question, hence my answer.

Me.... saying you aren't a good person will prompt you to tell me that you are a good person. cheesy

Biko, answer me and stop derailing grin grin
oga donstan,you were compelled to mock yourself not me,I'm way too above that.tongue
you aren't a virgin is a complete sentence that doesn't need any validation.

are you a virgin?is another complete word that doesn't need any verb or pronoun for subordination.

you willingly explained your sexual life when's needless to say.

I never asked you any question,I stand to be corrected.

don't tell me your gst101 needs to be reviewed.tongue
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:
I am quitting Romanceland,i am allergic to insults that hurts.
It seems romanceland has some people that having issues with their life as active members.

S.eun,lala i can't stand this,morality is now an endangered species in romance section.
bye for now,i may return if i see changes.
My co-virgins farewell.
abeg,go and hustle.
virginity won't feed you.
just an advise, and please stop begging people for money,just incase you mistakenly found your way in here again.

we will miss you!!oh poor lad.embarassed
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

oga donstan,you were compelled to mock yourself not me,I'm way too above that.tongue

are you a virgin?is another complete word that doesn't need any verb or pronoun for subordination.

You asked if I was a virgin.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You asked if I was a virgin.
grincheesy show me.tongue abeg,Gqueen should come and carry her husby for proper mental review.cheesy you aren't a virgin.tongue are you a virgin?
how does it correlate.shockedshockedshocked
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Uzowee(m): 11:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Am enjoying this E-fight...
Current score

IamD18 1:0 highpriestess
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Uzowee:
Am enjoying this E-fight...
Current score

IamD18 1:0 highpriestess
cheesy
why didn't you add double zero to make it 100:0.

smh,ain't fighting with stan.undecided
biko.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

grincheesy
show me.tongue
abeg,Gqueen should come and carry her husby for proper mental review.cheesy
you aren't a virgin.tongue
are you a virgin?

how does it correlate.shockedshockedshocked

I'm a science fielded disciplined fellow who prefers theories and examples than long writeups.

You asked if I was a virgin and Didn't you ask me if I was a virgin? are two different sentences.

Now tell, why did you answer me "To show you" to clear yourself when I didn't ask a question.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

I'm a science fielded disciplined fellow who prefers theories and examples than long writeups.

You asked if I was a virgin and Didn't you ask me if I was a virgin? are two different sentences.

Now tell, why did you answer me "To show you" to clear yourself when I didn't ask a question.
seriously?shocked
I shouldn't reply my mentions again to clear your poor judgemental skills?shocked
ho-lawd,is this what you have been reduced to?shocked
I shouldn't have replied your mentions.shocked
abeg,say something nice to the ear,and write something nice to the eyes.
you will still judge me for answering highpriestess instead of lowpriestess.shocked
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

seriously?shocked
I shouldn't reply my mentions again to clear your poor judgemental skills?shocked
ho-lawd,is this what you have been reduced to?shocked
I shouldn't have replied your mentions.shocked
abeg,say something nice to the ear,and write something nice to the eyes.
you will still judge me for answering highpriestess instead of lowpriestess.shocked

Your main reason of answering my question was to clear yourself that you didn't ask my virginity status.

Right or wrong?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Your main reason of answering my question was to clear yourself that you didn't ask my virginity status.

Right or wrong?
seriously, so I was not replying your previous mentions abi?shocked so we have not been conversing? lool,you are blessed with poor defense mechanism. wink
stan,know ye that I know thou too well.shocked
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

seriously, so I was not replying your previous mentions abi?shocked so we have not been conversing? lool,you are blessed with poor defense mechanism. wink
stan,know ye that I know thou too well.shocked

Right or wrong?

Answer me embarassed
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Right or wrong?

Answer me embarassed
so,we have not been mentioning each other before?
have I been talking to donstan18 instead of 1amD18.embarassed
answer me.embarassed
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by IamD18: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

so,we have not been mentioning each other before?
have I been talking to donstan18 instead of 1amD18.embarassed
answer me.embarassed

Hahahahahah grin grin grin

Answer a simple question nh grin

Right or wrong?

Answer that grin
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Jman06(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

and what is the pride of a man? his penis?

women aren't sex objects.

you deserve to be jailed cry
Continue fucccking around!!
Hoe!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Uzowee(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Finally, IamD18 won the fight.

3 vs 0
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:

what's more boring is you mentioning me on every thread you set your eyes on.

you can quit being your own boredom when you might have decided to quit mentioning me.
Damn!

Be nice cry
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by BdorianGray(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
predmine20:
Is not that I detest or loathe non-virgins,they are humans just like me too.
But there was a bitter experience I had with a girl in the past which i am obliged to share.

When i was a teen I fell in love with a girl of my age.

We were madly in love but never had any bodily contact like kissing not to talk of sex.

I promise to marry her when the time comes because of the love between us until tragedy struck.

How could she lie to me that she was a virgin when she is not.

How did I find out that she ain't no virgin you ask?

I was so obsessed in marrying a virgin since i am one and it is a pride in the family.

So i decided to raise the topic with her one day in a rather smart way.

I ask if she is a virgin and she replied back in the affirmative so i added i will like to marry a non-virgin to a virgin.
I saw that she became uneasy when i said so and then i decided to probe further until she let the cat out of the bag.

In tears she told me that she is not a virgin,that she was sexually abused by an uncle but lied to me that she is because she can't bear to see me go.

That moment my world came crashing down,i was bitter and angry but i have vow never to break the family pride and have to let her go.

After this experience I couldn't love any girl again because i don't want to make another mistake of falling in love with the wrong woman.

Tricia anywhere you are right now pls find a place in your beautiful heart to forgive me for not fighting for you,for not been their for you but i have to keep the family pride.

I don't know if i could fall in love again.

Hmmm...Lol! Are you not wicked even to yourself...You miss golden marriage opportunity cos of..... This can make you cry hard in future if u later realise what you did... But the Gods can still help you If you aren't damn stubborn sad
Good luck.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Damn!

Be nice cry
cheesycheesy ruth,evening sweetz.kiss
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by biafraisdead(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
preshdiva:
I'll tell you why girls resolve to lie about their sexual history or how they got disvirgined. "JUDGEMENT". The African society already has a warped concept of virginity in relation to morality and this places men who have no business judging a woman's past, present, or future in the position to declare who is morally upright or loose by the status of the hymen. Now, women are sexual beings just like men and have a right to their own bodies, women are not just sexual creatures whose value decrease once they are disvirgined. By the way, who disvirgins these girls? Their fellow women? yet the same men will come back to say they want to marry a virgin, what an unfair world. For the records, some girls actually were raped or sexually molested at a young age, some are nymphomaniacs because of terrible experiences they had in their childhood, some are just sick. You dont judge someone as immoral because he/she is not a virgin.
u make sense small but not totally. The truth is 95% of non virgins didn't lose their virginity in the manner u stated but chose to lie about it. For the fact girls lie about their virginity or how they lost their virginity shows that being a virgin is a great deal(not just in Africa but all over the world)no matter what anyone may say. The truth is all girls wish they were virgins but it is not easy to be. Do u know the joy, peace of heart and trust having known that u disflowered ur wife brings? Let me even ask, am not condemning non virgins, but who in his right state of mind wouldn't prefer a brand new land cruiser jeep to a used one?

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by biafraisdead(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jodha:

I mean yhure far from d point...what yhu typed made zero sense..
why not write 'u are' instead of 'yhure' that's if u must use short hand. Why do we like being unnecessarily complicated?
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Jodha(f): 7:26am On Apr 22, 2018
biafraisdead:

why not write 'u are' instead of 'yhure' that's if u must use short hand. Why do we like being unnecessarily complicated?

Is that yhur problem in this life?...
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
highpriestess:

cheesycheesy
ruth,evening sweetz.kiss
Babbyy!

Good evening , and happy Sunday smiley
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by highpriestess: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Babbyy!

Good evening , and happy Sunday smiley
evening dear. I wish you the best darl.kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by preshdiva(f): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
biafraisdead:

u make sense small but not totally. The truth is 95% of non virgins didn't lose their virginity in the manner u stated but chose to lie about it. For the fact girls lie about their virginity or how they lost their virginity shows that being a virgin is a great deal(not just in Africa but all over the world)no matter what anyone may say. The truth is all girls wish they were virgins but it is not easy to be. Do u know the joy, peace of heart and trust having known that u disflowered ur wife brings? Let me even ask, am not condemning non virgins, but who in his right state of mind wouldn't prefer a brand new land cruiser jeep to a used one?

That's great. I love new stuff, WOMEN LIKE NEW STUFF too. Let virgin males demand for female virgins.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
preshdiva:
I'll tell you why girls resolve to lie about their sexual history or how they got disvirgined. "JUDGEMENT". The African society already has a warped concept of virginity in relation to morality and this places men who have no business judging a woman's past, present, or future in the position to declare who is morally upright or loose by the status of the hymen. Now, women are sexual beings just like men and have a right to their own bodies, women are not just sexual creatures whose value decrease once they are disvirgined. By the way, who disvirgins these girls? Their fellow women? yet the same men will come back to say they want to marry a virgin, what an unfair world. For the records, some girls actually were raped or sexually molested at a young age, some are nymphomaniacs because of terrible experiences they had in their childhood, some are just sick. You dont judge someone as immoral because he/she is not a virgin.
Best quote ever.. The society place much pressure and presume that any lady who's not a virgin is loosed.. What now happened to the guys who are not also virgin.. Is it because they can't detect that of guys unlike ladies.. However, I dated a lady for good 6yrs then when I was just 20yrs and we broke. she was still a virgin when we path ways.. God so kind, I'm still dating a lady who is virgin.. Here's my point now, I can't marry a lady who is not a virgin because I have always loved and have respect for virgin..
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Jman06:
And when did you conduct a research to arrive at the conclusion that 90percent of guys do not want virgins Because a few loose guys on nairaland type such rubbish to lure more naive girls into bed

For your information, more guys still crave and respect virgin girls. Stop deceiving gullible girls here!

Virginity remains one of the prides of a lady!
you're on point bro.. I have great respect for virgin and that's why my love for my girlfriend keep growing.. I can't marry non virgin.. That's the honest truth..

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
highpriestess:

Uniben girl spotted..
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Virgins do not marry hoes because a hoe will always remain a hoe,quote me anywhere.
Non-virgins should be ashamed of themselves,a hoe is a hoe.
Re: Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? by chinargurl(f): 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Nonsense post
Who wants some coke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless / Would You Date A Sickler If You Could? / Can You Swear A Blood Oath To Keep Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.