Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (32423 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Something is wrong between that moniker, Theupsetgirl and some other monikers cheesy grin

We are yet to know the gender, grin

Maybe a scammer cheesy
Lol...it's possible. But he's an active member.
It's even the upset lady that I don't understand.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Something is wrong between that moniker, Theupsetgirl and some other monikers cheesy grin

We are yet to know the gender, grin

Maybe a scammer cheesy

broke boy can you keep quiet and stop saying trash?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

The manager told me about it. She said your application will be reviewed as soon as you inform the branch manager the time you want to visit the bank for your transactions.
Remember that ATMS are necessary for easy communication with all of them since you will need all their 11 DIGIT NUMBERS for quick withdrawal instead of sending mails to and from the bank cool

Oh! now I understand, but according to CR7's fan, he said it'll be nice for Buhari to get conversant and familiar with the branch manager before making a deal on when to visit and execute those contracts with AraBiAn contractors.

Yea, i'v thought of the ATM, I'll go for the Atm pin once my social management skills is seen and approved grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

broke boy can you keep quiet and stop saying trash?

When I'll start giving you the attention you'v being seeking, you'll deactivate grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

one of the major reason is the sex starved part.. they're so sex starved that they can't do without sex and if they don't give these hoes money they won't allow them have sex frequently...

I'm a man.. but I can't even remember the last time I spent cash for a lady?? except during my marriage introduction... if you want me to spend, then you must spend too
You are right. But I'm coming from the perspective of why women make the outrageous demands & not really why men spend on ladies.
So you are right if we are viewing it from the-men-spending perspective.

Sometimes I don't pity these men when they get played like that. For obvious reasons. I only feel bad cos innocent people will be the ones to suffer from his descent into demon-hood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:
Lol...it's possible. But he's an active member. It's even the upset lady that I don't understand.
Lol, the both accounts are being handle by the same person.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

When I'll start giving you the attention you'v being seeking, you'll deactivate grin

boy, grow up and go make some money.
we ain't and can never be on the same level.
like I told you some weeks ago, link up if you want to and stop spewing trash on my threads.
if I want to scam I know the people to scam not Nigerians.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, the both accounts are being handle by the same person.
oh really! Interesting. How do you know this?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 9:20am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

You are right. But I'm coming from the perspective of why women make the outrageous demands & not really why men spend on ladies.
So you are right if we are viewing it from the-men-spending perspective.

Sometimes I don't pity these men when they get played like that. For obvious reasons. I only feel bad cos innocent people will be the ones to suffer from his descent into demoomn-hood.

nothing like innocent, ...

I wonder why some guys can't say "no" when some ladies make outrageous demands from them..

I don't just understand some Nigerian Nigeria...
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2018
prechbills1:

boy, grow up and go make some money.
we ain't and can never be on the same level.
like I told you some weeks ago, link up if you want to and stop spewing trash on my threads.
if I want to scam I know the people to scam not Nigerians.

Don't say I didn't warn you grin grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:28am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

oh really! Interesting. How do you know this?

They type in the same manner, same writing structures, similar created threads. grin

His first YIM on his profile was about broke dudes stalking him which was what Theupsetgirl was advocating about, but he later changed it grin

You won't see the both accounts active, one must be on lowkey to enable the other active cheesy

A lot of things grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 9:32am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Oh! now I understand, but according to CR7's fan, he said it'll be nice for Buhari to get conversant and familiar with the branch manager before making a deal on when to visit and execute those contracts with AraBiAn contractors.

Yea, i'v thought of the ATM, I'll go for the Atm pin once my social management skills is seen and approved grin
The manager is assuring CR7's fan's friend that once the agreement about the WHEN has been drawn up for easy movement, she would invite Buhari to get the ATM. After all, a lot of bankers lied and deceived on their applications and she's scared she will waste time and go through the application & it will turn out blank. So, understand where the manager of the big bank is coming from. The branch is too big a bank that they have zero tolerance for game players cool
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2018
lols
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 9:33am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

They type in the same manner, same writing structures, similar created threads. grin

His first YIM on his profile was about broke dudes stalking him which was what Theupsetgirl was advocating about, but he later changed it grin

You won't see the both accounts active, one must be on lowkey to enable the other active cheesy

A lot of things grin
Hmmmm...intriguing.

Well, that's their headache
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

A lot of things grin
very funny
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2018
lols.. this boy is stupid
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 9:35am On Apr 24, 2018
go get a job and stop spewing shits...
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2018
please you people should stop mentioning me angry
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2018
Missjoy, prechbills and dondtsn stop disturbing my mentions
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by prechbills1(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Missjoy, prechbills and dondtsn stop disturbing my mentions

smh.. this girl wan use me play because of that fool undecided
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

very funny

You keep exposing yourself the more you try to play smart with me.

I mentioned "TheUpsetGirl" Not "TheUpsetGirl1"

I didn't add "1", but you had to log just to play smart grin grin scammer.

Your last message was on 22April before this one, you are a learner brO, a learner.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

The manager is assuring CR7's fan's friend that once the agreement about the WHEN has been drawn up for easy movement, she would invite Buhari to get the ATM. After all, a lot of bankers lied and deceived on their applications and she's scared she will waste time and go through the application & it will turn out blank. So, understand where the manager of the big bank is coming from. The branch is too big a bank that they have zero tolerance for game players cool

Lol, I still understand the point of the manager cheesy , I perfectly understand. But don't she think familiarity will be cool to be created if she approves the management application before applying for ATM tongue
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I still understand the point of the manager cheesy , I perfectly understand. But don't she think familiarity will be cool to be created if she approves the management application before applying for ATM tongue
Ok....then I suggest you apply for the ATM 2 weeks before you set out for the Arabian city to execute the contracts
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by donstan18: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ok....then I suggest you apply for the ATM 2 weeks before you set out for the Arabian city to execute the contracts
I respect your suggestion. smiley
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by philcz(m): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy Brilliant communication cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by philcz(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
Donstan18 Can I get the DETAILS of the bank application given that the 11 digit ATM pin could be useful to me too and what's the criteria for application? Must it involve CR7 fan's friend? cheesy
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
donstan18:

I respect your suggestion. smiley
Thanks for the respect cool
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by cassyrooy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yeah. I have seen the emotional blackmailers at work and I must tell you, it's quite disturbing. Heck, one even pulled a similar trick on me and I got to experience first hand what a lot of you do. Una sorry.
Sorry about that, but I want to point out that I've been blackmailed in similar manners by you ladies, that's why I've chosen to put on hold relationships for the past 26months. Women get wahala die. grin

Now like you said, I'm not accusing the guys of promoting this thing while I exonerate the ladies. No. But the responsibility lies more on the guys to at least minimize it if not stop it totally. How should it work?
There's something a lot of you guys don't know. There's a reason ladies make these outrageous demands. If only you can find out, life will be easier for you guys. You can ask questions, you can study the demander as well. There are behavioural traits that should alert you. That will tell you all you need to know. Cos a lot of ladies y'all do stuffs for don't deserve it.
But do you know the sad truth? I don't see this ending anytime soon. As long as there are very rich people around like Tim who throw money around for ladies, as long as ladies still have insatiable and unquenchable thirst for material things, as long as men don't catch up to the main reason why ladies are using a lot of you as maga, as long as we still hold the aces in the art of seduction, this trend will not end anytime soon (if ever it will).
Hmmm! Will be looking to demystify whatever gives y'all the 'aces in the art of seduction' against us. God help us all.

Now, there's a difference between doing stuffs for a good woman who's worth your expenses & who doesnt feel too entitled & spending on a woman who doesn't deserve your time let alone your money. Maybe another time I will outline how you get to differentiate.
I totally agree with you on this, if you worth it, I can do anything with my capacity to keep you happy, but the moment contrary becomes the issue, walking out becomes inevitable.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
cassyrooy:
Sorry about that, but I want to point out that I've been blackmailed in similar manners by you ladies, that's why I've chosen to put on hold relationships for the past 26months. Women get wahala die. grin

Hmmm! Will be looking to demystify whatever gives y'all the 'aces in the art of seduction' against us. God help us all.

I totally agree with you on this, if you worth it, I can do anything with my capacity to keep you happy, but the moment contrary becomes the issue, walking out becomes inevitable.
Oh the emotional blackmail I talked about was done by a lady to me. Not a man. A man's emotional blackmail to a lady is done mostly to keep her not really to collect something from her. That's a topic for another day though.
26? shocked that's long o. Mine is 17. Men get wahala too die! tongue

Na...you can't take it away from us. No matter the amount of red pill y'all swallow. We will ALWAYS have the aces in that area tongue

Yeah....that's why you need to differentiate the ones that are worth it & the unworthy leeches. So you live a long life cool
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by cassyrooy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh the emotional blackmail I talked about was done by a lady to me. Not a man. A man's emotional blackmail to a lady is done mostly to keep her not really to collect something from her. That's a topic for another day though.
26? shocked that's long o. Mine is 17. Men get wahala too die! tongue

Na...you can't take it away from us. No matter the amount of red pill y'all swallow. We will ALWAYS have the aces in that area tongue

Yeah....that's why you need to differentiate the ones that are worth it & the unworthy leeches. So you live a long life cool
Oh! I always wonder why people lie/blackmail someone they claim to love, the point still elude me. But humans hate the truth in general, so I don't ponder it that much.

26months and I'm not really bothered. Another strange thing about me.

Why argue over something that might have been created by Eve or her descendants? Y'all can claim that and I won't argue against that.

Leeches, grin once I get ensnared by one, I run like a dog whose tail has been lit on fire. I can't die young o.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 7:23pm On Apr 27, 2018
cassyrooy:
Oh! I always wonder why people lie/blackmail someone they claim to love, the point still elude me. But humans hate the truth in general, so I don't ponder it that much.

26months and I'm not really bothered. Another strange thing about me.

Why argue over something that might have been created by Eve or her descendants? Y'all can claim that and I won't argue against that.

Leeches, grin once I get ensnared by one, I run like a dog whose tail has been lit on fire. I can't die young o.
God Bless your sweet soul. That's one of the secrets I was trying to spill to you. Now get this, there are a lot things people do to their loved ones that show clearly as day that they don't love their partners. Demanding excessively and outrageously is one of them.

You must have gone through a lot in our hands or suffered a recent heartbreak to stay this long. Sorry.

Yeah. Eve was our master!
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by cassyrooy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

God Bless your sweet soul. That's one of the secrets I was trying to spill to you. Now get this, there are a lot things people do to their loved ones that show clearly as day that they don't love their partners. Demanding excessively and outrageously is one of them.
They'll end up losing possibly the best of the people that can make them happy. Till they change their perceptions about relationship and love, things won't change.

You must have gone through a lot in our hands or suffered a recent heartbreak to stay this long. Sorry.
I've had my fair share from ladies, but that's not entirely why I've been single all this while. And thanks.

Yeah. Eve was our master!
Lord! Safe us grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend / Naughty By Choice / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.