Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (32432 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
cassyrooy:
They'll end up losing possibly the best of the people that can make them happy. Till they change their perceptions about relationship and love, things won't change.

I've had my fair share from ladies, but that's not entirely why I've been single all this while. And thanks.

Lord! Safe us grin
True. A lot of people (men and ladies alike) miss out on genuine love simply cos they maltreat who they are supposed to love. In the end, they just settle down with just anyone cos they have to settle. But no love. No affection.

Ok...if you say so tongue

Lol...see you. Adam wasn't safe. What makes you think you will be.

Don't mind me jare. grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by cassyrooy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
MissJoy29:

True. A lot of people (men and ladies alike) miss out on genuine love simply cos they maltreat who they are supposed to love. In the end, they just settle down with just anyone cos they have to settle. But no love. No affection.
This brings me to considering walking away with children but never tying the knot, I'll die in a lovelorn marriage.

OK...if you say so tongue
Yeah.

Lol...see you. Adam wasn't safe. What makes you think you will be.

Don't mind me jare. grin
Jesus! grin In as much as I find the bolded hilarious, I also find it frightening.

But the truth is, we don't need any shielding or safe haven, love have a way of dulling the pains we've ever felt.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2018
cassyrooy:
This brings me to considering walking away with children but never tying the knot, I'll die in a lovelorn marriage.

Yeah.

Jesus! grin In as much as I find the bolded hilarious, I also find it frightening.

But the truth is, we don't need any shielding or safe haven, love have a way of dulling the pains we've ever felt.
I don't understand the first paragraph.

You are right. Love is powerful enough to make you feel you have never been hurt before.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by cassyrooy(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't understand the first paragraph.

You are right. Love is powerful enough to make you feel you have never been hurt before.
I meant, having kids without being married might be the way to go, I dread 'an empty shell marriage.'

That's why I still believe in it. cheesy

Hope your weekend is going great?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 8:53pm On May 02, 2018
cassyrooy:
I meant, having kids without being married might be the way to go, I dread 'an empty shell marriage.'

That's why I still believe in it. cheesy

Hope your weekend is going great?
No...your first paragraph negates and contradicts the second one. Don't you think? grin

My weekend was hectic!!!!Are you watching the match?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by cassyrooy(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

No...your first paragraph negates and contradicts the second one. Don't you think? grin

My weekend was hectic!!!!Are you watching the match?
grin It did seem so but no, I only consider it, not what I actually want to do. Also, not getting married only happens when I've seriously lost my interest in the institution, but with or without it, I'll still want to have kids.

Only saw the first 45mins, not an interesting game I'll tell you, Liverpool scoring first just ended the tie, was expecting to see a stronger performance from AS Roma, but over the two legged tie, they've been rather shambolic.

Sorry about that, this week will bring better tidings for you, and happy new month dear.

Hoping Liverpool make the final an interesting one though, 'cos Madrid really want to save some face come Kiev2018 finale.

You listen to Coldplay?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 6:07pm On May 03, 2018
cassyrooy:
grin It did seem so but no, I only consider it, not what I actually want to do. Also, not getting married only happens when I've seriously lost my interest in the institution, but with or without it, I'll still want to have kids.

Only saw the first 45mins, not an interesting game I'll tell you, Liverpool scoring first just ended the tie, was expecting to see a stronger performance from AS Roma, but over the two legged tie, they've been rather shambolic.

Sorry about that, this week will bring better tidings for you, and happy new month dear.

Hoping Liverpool make the final an interesting one though, 'cos Madrid really want to save some face come Kiev2018 finale.

You listen to Coldplay?
Ok...I think I understand you now.

A lot of people said the same thing. I didn't watch at all. Was only following live updates here.
It seems you are disappointed AC Roma lost..Yeah well, I hope Madrid wins in the finals in Ukraine. Definitely rooting for my boy. grin

Amen to your Prayer. Happy new month to you too dearie.

Coldplay? Never heard of it/her/him/them grin
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by cassyrooy(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ok...I think I understand you now.

A lot of people said the same thing. I didn't watch at all. Was only following live updates here.
It seems you are disappointed AC Roma lost..Yeah well, I hope Madrid wins in the finals in Ukraine. Definitely rooting for my boy. grin

Amen to your Prayer. Happy new month to you too dearie.

Coldplay? Never heard of it/her/him/them grin

Okay.

Yes o cheesy I wanted Liverpool knocked out(they pose a threat to Madrid) in this round, AS Roma would have been an easier meat to tear, having Salah, Mane and Firmino against Madrid will be though. But I'm still standing tall with Madrid(both Madrid in UCL and UEL finals respectively,) on this too.

Thanks. Enjoy your weekend.

They are an amazing band, Chris Martin is their lead singer, I've been 'highing' on their 'X & Y' album(to me, it's the greatest British album), I recommend you listen to that album.

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 4:20pm On May 05, 2018
cassyrooy:
Okay.

Yes o cheesy I wanted Liverpool knocked out(they pose a threat to Madrid) in this round, AS Roma would have been an easier meat to tear, having Salah, Mane and Firmino against Madrid will be though. But I'm still standing tall with Madrid(both Madrid in UCL and UEL finals respectively,) on this too.

Thanks. Enjoy your weekend.

They are an amazing band, Chris Martin is their lead singer, I've been 'highing' on their 'X & Y' album(to me, it's the greatest British album), I recommend you listen to that album.
Oh really? Well, not to worry. I stand with you too. Madrid all the way!

I will try and listen to the band.
Have a great weekend
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Uzogopatruck: 6:14pm On May 05, 2018
SERIOUS DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION,THE BEST CERTIFIED RELIABLE AGENCY COMPANY IN NIGERIAN/GHANA 2013/2017
ARE YOU SEEKING FOR A RICH SUGAR MUMMY/DADDY/LESBIANS/GAY/ IN NIGERIA, GHANA, ANYONE INTERESTED SHOULD CONTACT AFRICAN DATING AGENCY ORGANIZATION DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR IN NIGERIA VIA(+2349091495525)the only true legitimate agency for people who are seeking for rich and wealthy sugar mummy/daddy/lesbian/gay/ in Nigeria/Ghana u can also have the opportunity to attend our sugar mummies parties and the executive ladies and men parties by contacting Serious dating agency.
for all works of life, we covered all the state in Nigeria/Ghana,we are fully legalized,registered and recognized
by CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION,read more
about us on our official
magazine called Serious dating magazine,were you find lots of comment and testimonies of people we have render our service from January 2010 up till date ,So contact database administrator on…(+2349091495525)
we have links with ladies who are EXECUTIVES, BUSINESS DIRECTORS, ENTREPRENEURS, BIG TIME OIL LADIES, BANKERS, GOLD DEALERS, LADIES WHO OWNS THEIR OWN COMPANIES, OIL RIGS, AND we also have them in FOREIGN COUNTRIES, LIKE DUBAI LONDON, PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, we are around the world…. WE DELIVER UNIQUE, RELIABLE, CONFIDENTIAL SERVICE TO ALL OUR CLIENT But you must be very presentable, handsome, pretty and humble, you must also be very good on bed.
If you are very sure of yourself that you have all these qualities…. then contact Serious dating agency for hookup within 48 hours and make cool cash, anyone interested should start calling now for hookup…
NAME….uzogo Patrick
FB ID… Patrick uzogo
EMILE ADDRESS…uzogopatruck@gmail.COM
WHATSAPP NO….(09091495525) Patrick.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by chimimi(f): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
FannySwindler1:
Chimimi. How are you? Why are you so quiet?

Sorry before I get distracted.. Revontuli. Where do you reside? I may need to relocate there.. Not because of you though.
lols..
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Babacele: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2019
IamD18:

You might loose her, no woman will be happy when her man doesn't spend on her, no matter how little.

But the question and problem with men is,

What can she offer?

99% of Nigerian ladies are block heads
Excuse me?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Hmmm, I keep reading things like this and I wonder why I have been so unfortunate... Where do they find these generous brothers?

Unlike poles attract.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Isn't this guy 62 years of age? Why's he still doing boyfriend and girlfriend? He has dated women from different races and countries before, the list shows it. He is a very wack DJ and is embraced because he doesn't raise his nose against non-mainstream tunes. Like a bad joke he has a lot of high-maintenance groupies, I was shocked to realize it. BBC must pay really well.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by tahyorfrosh: 2:43pm On May 27, 2021
Na wa o... Women matter hia and dia

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims A Girl Has Been Menstruating For 5 Weeks. See Why / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.