Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (32381 Views)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by mrkel(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2018
was seeing a documentary on some specie of birds on National Geo last month. what really intrigued me about the said program, was that some species of birds, before the male could freely mate with the female he has to satisfy her needs by providing her with food. I was really in awe after seeing the program.

So the same also applies to humans. But methinks that relationship should be anchored on the principles of "quid pro quo" and not the other way round. Women's own part of the relationship shouldn't just be about sex. it should go beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2018
oyb:

You are even more bush than those unexposed imsu chicks. grin

Simple answer, go to shop rite and buy a smoothie blender. It is a juice drink with the pulp blended. Orange juice is an the juice extracted from an orange. An orange smoothie is a mashed orange, skin and all.

My smoothies for now contains steel cut oats, goat milk, bananas and cucumbers.

Sometimes can be just fruits and vegetables blended together.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by precyb(f): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Funny enough, u can't find one in Nigeria, they're all dependent, even de working class prefer to be spending ur own money while she save hers, selfishness is understatement
not all bro

2 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Rubbiish(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
[s]and nl boys that have not been to togo will open their shameless mouth to condemn Nigerian ladies of asking for too much and being over dependent,not knowing that the white ladies they worship to stupor are worst[/s].
ndi ara,otondo.undecided

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Aboguede(m): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Every body dey cliam ajibo dis days oh.

folake4u:

Who doesn't know smoothie in this 21st century? shocked.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Hmmm, I keep reading things like this and I wonder why I have been so unfortunate... Where do they find these generous brothers?

Are u a generous person urself?

5 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by highpriestess: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Rubbiish post=66897944][/quote] okay,oga rubbish.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by mixter(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Funny enough, u can't find one in Nigeria, they're all dependent, even de working class prefer to be spending ur own money while she save hers, selfishness is understatement
Not true sir. A few I've met are independent and are not interested in your money..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Aboguede(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Another lie lie boaster spotted

nero2face:
i grew in Nigeria and I know about Nigeria, am not a foreigner
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Reeberry: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2018
nero2face:
Working class ladies sef. Greedy set of people.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

guys who rant about independent ladies are just deceiving themselves.

dating an independent lady doesn't mean you'll spend less, in fact it'll be worse.

They'd still prefer you to do the spending while they save the money they get from their work.
Unless you won't date a Nigerian lady.
1. I'm a Nigerian lady
2. I'm independent
3. I prefer to spend my own money. That's the whole point of being independent in the first place
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You might loose her, no woman will be happy when her man doesn't spend on her, no matter how little.

But the question and problem with men is,

What can she offer?

99% of Nigerian ladies are block heads
I know women who contribute but our swindled by the same men they love I know women that without them business will fail I know women who grind

You should be ashamed 99 percent of the women you mess with are blockheads

4 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

dating an independent lady doesn't mean you'll spend less, in fact it'll be worse.

They'd still prefer you to do the spending while they save the money they get from their work.
Lies from the pit of hell.

I have female colleagues always buying things for their boy friends. shoes, cloths, body spray name it.

Even if the guys spend at least they get something too. Broke girls are worse, they can't even buy recharge cards for their sub. Leaching is draining.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2018
make he display the card well I won see wetin they write for en front tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

You might loose her, no woman will be happy when her man doesn't spend on her, no matter how little.

But the question and problem with men is,

What can she offer?

99% of Nigerian ladies are block heads
I know women who contribute but are swindled by the same men they love I know women that without them business will fail I know women who grind

You should be ashamed 99 percent of the women you mess with are blockheads what does it say about you an your attraction to blockhead

Then you will say not to take you serious many girls will see this and start to wonder wear dress like bob risky na ... you think you know women

Women are not in leadership that’s why things are so backwards despite years of progression.

Women think of how to impact a generation men think of effective ways to Bleep around lol
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by IamD18: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2018
solasoulmusic:

I know women who contribute but are swindled by the same men they love I know women that without them business will fail I know women who grind

You should be ashamed 99 percent of the women you mess with are blockheads what does it say about you an your attraction to blockhead

Then you will say not to take you serious many girls will see this and start to wonder wear dress like bob risky na ... you think you know women

Women are not in leadership that’s why things are so backwards despite years of progression.

Women think of how to impact a generation men think of effective ways to Bleep around lol

So what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

So what's your point?

Just because you don’t appreciate the women in your life gives you no right to speak for all women
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2018
solasoulmusic:

which women are you talking about? The ones who can't strike a meaningful conversation or what? You must be dreaming.

Last time I checked, women are so occupied with their beauty than whatever it is happening around. Not all but a vast majority.

Be whyning yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by IamD18: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Just because you don’t appreciate the women in your life gives you no right to speak for all women

I just checked your profile and decided to ask for a favour, will you do me a favour?

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Hmmm, I keep reading things like this and I wonder why I have been so unfortunate... Where do they find these generous brothers?

See me o! I ask myself that question all the time. grin grin
Seriously.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
which women are you talking about? The ones who can't strike a meaningful conversation or what? You must be dreaming.

Last time I checked, women are so occupied with their beauty than whatever it is happening around. Not all but a vast majority.

Be whyning yourself.

Because most of you are just undercover gay guys who are competing with us and we should even do that because we are the natural women we are the ones strong and preserving .. man gets small money we no go hear word women get money build house pay school fees not a word in the streets

Some Women don’t boast some women are the reason their husbands and sons have some kind of humility yet here you are mr millionaire slamming the same people who bring life into this world.

Learn to use words like some or in my area or in my house so we can understand clearly where your coming from
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

I just checked your profile and decided to ask for a favour, will you do me a favour?
I don’t do favors just had to speak my mind to you as a daughter and as a woman we are not threats to you people
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by IamD18: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I don’t do favors just had to speak my mind to you as a daughter and as a woman we are not threats to you people

Stop quoting me, you are irritating me.

I might not warn again.

1 Like

Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Are you serious? Before I say what I have to say, please explain more what you mean by "spending". I mean mention the things that these Nigerian girls will prefer to hold their money while you spend yours.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

True, thats why you date them for a short while and drop them sharp sharp.

If my son tells me he is in love with a woman/girl/lady I will give him a HOT slap to reset his brain.

In any event my son is not in Nigeria so he is unlikely to end up with a poverty striken nigerian girl.

Poor parents giving birth to poor beggarly women/girls tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by IamD18: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2018
MissJoy29:

Are you serious? Before I say what I have to say, please explain more what you mean by "spending". I mean mention the things that these Nigerian girls will prefer to hold their money while you spend yours.

Buying of costly phones
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by MissJoy29(f): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:

Buying of costly phones
Lol...true to an extent though
Any other one?
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Yaba4sure: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2018
I Thought it is only us here in Nigeria that are experiencing this. Ladies change ur ways
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:

Be whyning yourself.

Last quote I promise

a woman stood up and applauded the efforts of the youth while a man, a father and grandfather could only say negative things about a generation
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by IamD18: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
MissJoy29:
Lol...true to an extent though Any other one?
Going for outing and paying for her friends.
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Wow! Even in the abroad dis kain thing dey happen. I tire for ladies o!!
Re: Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
He must be dating an African or West Indian woman, British girls do rely on men like that.

I will NOT a woman one kobo of my money, never!!!

If she cannot find it herself she is not worth anything!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge With Friends (Photos) / Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / Can You Date A Girl With Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.