Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed (17641 Views)

Left Handed People Evil? / Left Handed People: Whats So Special About Them! / Left Handed People Are more Intelligent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed by yemiprof(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2010
i'm also a lefty and i'm proud to be one. we are d best. fashola, obama is an example nd Adeyemi Olalemi is in d making.
Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed by juanna: 2:24pm On May 27, 2010
i wich i was
Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed by coxty(f): 11:16pm On May 27, 2010
juanna

Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed
« #193 on: Today at 02:24:49 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wich i was

u can start practising how to use it. it very simple. tongue
Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed by o9999: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2010
its funny how most of the things we call unnecessary cultural taboo actually have 21st century link to good living.

21st century will say:-
wash ur hands b/4 u eat, make sure of the chemical u are handling or use gloves if u must, wash the food u eat, there is detergent / soap and water everywhere to handle this.

oldendays:- to fetch water, u will need to go to stream 1st, which is of course another mile's journey + the hill u will climb (unless u are a niger deltan0

Traditionally, left handedness was frowned upon

i tend to agree with ChinenyeN on this,
Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed by randomociti: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
I am 23 have never had problems growing up left handed. There are certain things I can not do with my right hand. But what I hate most is when writing I have to turn the book sideways to write. When the book is straight my writing is messy and it starts to hurt my hand. Its Amazing though. Only 10% of the world are left handed yet so many of my friends are lefties. cool
Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2014
Henry46:
Left handed guys are no doubt more gifted compared to right handed guys, reason? I definately cann't tell. I PROMISE MYSELF THAT ALL MY CHILDREND MUST BE LEFT HANDED.
don't you think it would better if they were ambidextrous.
Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed by bullynotpals: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Join us this year as we celebrate the official maiden edition of lefthanders day Nigeria August 13, 2018 in Lagos and Abuja

#lefthandersdayNaija
Re: What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed by gregyboy(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Am both left and right handed ....

I grew up in a traditional home where it was a sin to even use your left hand to touch any traditional religious item...i was always forbade using my left hand everywhere i went....tho with this great odd i was still stubborn using my left hand because my parents didnt really caution me about it like other family memebers buh i decided to change and use my right hand when the talks where too much now i can use both hands but an still better with left .... But recently i gave a bus driver money with left see the way he refused nd frowned at it ..like i am the cause of his proverty grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Mansa-musa Really A Great Man? / Hierarchy Of Kings In Yoruba Land: The Top 5 / Lagos (eko) Who Owns It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.