Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? (3982 Views)

See The Clothes I'm Wearing For A Date .. Yes Or Nah? (pictures) / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:
That wasn't the reason why I typed about "Wife". I did that so as to explain to you that DATES are different, because you claimed a date is a date.

Donstan18 says:"I never called a lady who sleeps with men on their first date a slut because she's a slut, but because of what and how our society view sexual encounters between both genders."

so MBJ replies:"lets say you meet a gal via FB/Insta/tinder or any other social media, and therefore communicate with this babe for a few months...before you guys decide to meet (when you understand that you are passionate about one another). would you still consider this babe a slut if/when you finally meet and have sex on the 1st date?!"

then Donstan18 replies:"This instance is a different ball game, the relationship has being built, you both aren't strangers anymore, there has being an introduction of familiarity in this case, get my point."

to which MBJ said:"again, this is INDEED the 1st date, and as i can see, you wouldnt look down on the act.... so as i say, dont be too quick to follow what "society" may dictate. time is changing....especially with social media and all them available dating apps.

and to which, bro Donstan18 replied:"I disagree with you. It's something to go on a date with a stranger and it's another thing to go on a date with your wife. Judging from your point of motion, won't we call the both DATE?

what are you on about bro?!?!? who/what/when/where was there any mention of a wife in the above mentionned?! can you even go an a 1st date with someone you have already married?! would you even want to compare what you do with your wife with what you do with strangers you meet on a 1st date?! abeg bro, stick to the issue with VALID/INTELLIGENT points.

Your points should stand for you, not in my opinion

... and they always do, thats why i wont use SOCIETY to make up such claim (even though i know how society views this issue) and instead will use my own judgment as to why i would call a woman a slut.

Not really, that's why we should give instance of what we both know about in order to clarify each other without cheating.

well i do KNOW that some people do the things i mentionned, and shouldnt necessarily be viewed as wrong.

One can claim to have an experience of what didn't happen.

what you wrote, again, made no sense whatsoever.... so are you saying that because i never experience something, i can debate about that same issue? whats next? only sluts can debate about sluts? only homos can have a say in tutti frutti's affair?! only HIV+ people can debate about hiv/aids issues....come on bro! there are many things that happens in this world that we hear about that didnt happen to us, and we can freely raise a discussion on the matter.

I said the lady won't be considered a slut because she's one, but because of how African society views issues like this.
If i'm to answer that i'm not better than the said lady on social media, will it still change the fact the society will condemn her in reality?

you see, you are just like the gazillion of Africans who do/believe things in their live (right or wrong) without a bloody clue as to why?! here i am asking you a simple question, and you cant even have a DAMN opinion (of your own) on the said subject you are trying to discuss with us here... and instead coward behind what society expect you to act as a follow-follow sheep. if your mind is made of the opinion of society, and nothing else, then no wonder Africa will NEVER succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

to which MBJ said:"again, this is INDEED the 1st date, and as i can see, you wouldnt look down on the act ..…so as i say, dont be too quick to follow what "society" may dictate. time is changing....especially with social media and all them available dating apps.

MrBrownJay1:

and to which, bro Donstan18 replied:"I disagree with you. It's something to go on a date with a stranger and it's another thing to go on a date with your wife. Judging from your point of motion, won't we call the both DATE?

Do you find it difficult to comprehend a simple example? Like, how many times do you expect me to explain my reason of using "Wife" as an example

You said " This is indeed a first date" and I'm trying to let you know that there are many kinds of first dates?

Why taking time understand? embarassed

MrBrownJay1:

what are you on about bro?!?!? who/what/when/where was there any mention of a wife in the above mentionned?! can you even go an a 1st date with someone you have already married?! would you even want to compare what you do with your wife with what you do with strangers you meet on a 1st date?! abeg bro, stick to the issue with VALID/INTELLIGENT points.

@Embolden; Yes! and that's the reason prompting my "Wife" instance.

MrBrownJay1:

... and they always do, thats why i wont use SOCIETY to make up such claim (even though i know how society views this issue) and instead will use my own judgment as to why i would call a woman a slut.

Anything can be your source of claim/point?

You have no right to question mine, if society is my reason of arguing, respect that, because no matter how you pretend on social media, you'll still log out and fact the society in reality

MrBrownJay1:

well i do KNOW that some people do the things i mentionned, and shouldnt necessarily be viewed as wrong.

I didn't condemn it being wrong, I simple said it'll be preferable to give an example that will suit the both party, understand that.

MrBrownJay1:

what you wrote, again, made no sense whatsoever.... so are you saying that because i never experience something, i can debate about that same issue? whats next? only sluts can debate about sluts? only homos can have a say in tutti frutti's affair?! only HIV+ people can debate about hiv/aids issues....come on bro! there are many things that happens in this world that we hear about that didnt happen to us, and we can freely raise a discussion on the matter.

Who be this guy biko grin

I said ONE CAN CLAIM , don't you know the difference between "Can" and 'Will" ?

Did I conclude you aren't qualified to discuss what you are inexperienced of?

MrBrownJay1:

you see, you are just like the gazillion of Africans who do/believe things in their live (right or wrong) without a bloody clue as to why?! here i am asking you a simple question, and you cant even have a DAMN opinion (of your own) on the said subject you are trying to discuss with us here... and instead coward behind what society expect you to act as a follow-follow sheep. if your mind is made of the opinion of society, and nothing else, then no wonder Africa will NEVER succeed.

I have an opinion, a personal opinion, an opinion which might lead women astray if they heed to it in reality and that's why i'v refused to agree to your fact.

Coming to social media to advocate for sex on a first date is nothing but poo to African humanity, because the same set of people giving ladies a go ahead order to do such on media will still condemn, bash and tag them "Cheap" in reality.

#FactTheTruth
#LoveIT

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Do you find it difficult to comprehend a simple example? Like, how many times do you expect me to explain my reason of using "Wife" as an example

You said " This is indeed a first date" and I'm trying to let you know that there are many kinds of first dates?

Why taking time understand? embarassed

@Embolden; Yes! and that's the reason prompting my "Wife" instance.

you write so much nonsense, you are confusing your own self....so what you are saying is that a man and a woman can be married, yet NEVER been on a date together (and thats different than the slut who fukc on 1st date)?! ok well how is this new wife considered NOT a slut, if that man doesnt know her and/or never been on a date with her? is marriage with a stranger automatically a sign of NOT being a hoe?!?!?!?!

Anything can be your source of claim/point?

thank you

You have no right to question mine, if society is my reason of arguing, respect that, because no matter how you pretend on social media, you'll still log out and fact the society in reality

WRONG!!!!! you will log off and face your OWN SELF! thats who you have to answer to, thats the only person that matters (aka who you see in the mirror in the morning everyday)...and if you live your life according to society, instead of YOUR OWN mind, then i do indeed feel sorry for follow-follow Nigerians/Africans.

I didn't condemn it being wrong, I simple said it'll be preferable to give an example that will suit the both party, understand that.

you have to open your mind and look at every possibilities....just because "some" act in a certain way, understand that others may not, for one reason or the other....and thats ok.

I have an opinion, a personal opinion, an opinion which might lead women astray if they heed to it in reality and that's why i'v refused to agree to your fact.

BWAAAAAAAH! see this guy. of course you DONT have an opinion, if you had one, you would give us YOUR opinion on the subject (or the question i asked) instead of giving us the opinion of SOCIETY bla bla bla.

Coming to social media to advocate for sex on a first date is nothing but poo to African humanity, because the same set of people giving ladies a go ahead order to do such on media will still condemn, bash and tag them "Cheap" in reality.

i advocate for people to be themselves...whether slut or wife material, because at the end of the day, everything will come out in the open. as much as i will never marry/date a slut, i sure as hell understand why many men fukc/date them. they are needed in society because men are slut themselves and, as they cannot control the tiger in their pants, they will gladly fukc with hoes for sport!

as i said earlier, its all down to women to know in what group they stand before meeting a man on a date.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

you write so much nonsense, you are confusing your own self....so what you are saying is that a man and a woman can be married, yet NEVER been on a date together (and thats different than the slut who fukc on 1st date)?! ok well how is this new wife considered NOT a slut, if that man doesnt know her and/or never been on a date with her? is marriage with a stranger automatically a sign of NOT being a hoe?!?!?!?!

What's your definition of going on a date with a lady?

MrBrownJay1:

WRONG!!!!! you will log off and face your OWN SELF! thats who you have to answer to, thats the only person that matters (aka who you see in the mirror in the morning everyday)...and if you live your life according to society, instead of YOUR OWN mind, then i do indeed feel sorry for follow-follow Nigerians/Africans.

Lol grin

This is one of the lies people use in deceiving themselves, and I laugh whenever I see them.

I'v told you and i'll say it again, BE REAL, stop deceiving yourself to make a point, you are not more than the Society, you can't live without them, you must behave like a Roman if you go to Rome.

That's the truth, social media has given us to opportunity to spill whatever will feel like, forgetting that we'll still log out to face reality.

If you are an African, you are an African.

MrBrownJay1:

You have to open your mind and look at every possibilities ...just because "some" act in a certain way, understand that others may not, for one reason or the other....and thats ok.

The same mind you failed to open for you to accept that there are possibilities of a man marrying a woman without going on a date with her.

Practice what you preach!

MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAAH! see this guy. of course you DONT have an opinion, if you had one, you would give us YOUR opinion on the subject (or the question i asked) instead of giving us the opinion of SOCIETY bla bla bla.

I have an opinion, and for you to know my opinion, you must ask for it, not asking an already twisted rhetorical question just to get the answer you seek. I don't fall for such

MrBrownJay1:

i advocate for people to be themselves...whether slut or wife material, because at the end of the day, everything will come out in the open. as much as i will never marry/date a slut, i sure as hell understand why many men fukc/date them. they are needed in society because men are slut themselves and, as they cannot control the tiger in their pants, they will gladly fukc with hoes for sport!

as i said earlier, its all down to women to know in what group they stand before meeting a man on a date.

What's the point here? if you don't mind.
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin

This is one of the lies people use in deceiving themselves, and I laugh whenever I see them.

I'v told you and i'll say it again, BE REAL, stop deceiving yourself to make a point, you are not more than the Society, you can't live without them, you must behave like a Roman if you go to Rome.

That's the truth, social media has given us to opportunity to spill whatever will feel like, forgetting that we'll still log out to face reality.
If you are an African, you are an African.

again, if the "reality" of YOUR life is what society dictates you should do then no wonder Nigerians are failing miserably. are you saying that people who go against what society dictates are NOT Africans?! hell no, they are just Africans with a mind of THEIR OWN, who are not coward (to hide behind society's views) and do what they desire whether you (or society) likes it or not...i'd rather be laughed out and hated for doing what i believe in instead of being loved for the rubbish that many do (against their will) just to fit in society.

many deluded women stay married in miserable union, due to society that lokks down on divorce. is that RIGHT?!
many mothers stay with evil abusive demons (some even die at their hand), simply because society looks down on single/divorced mother? is that RIGHT?
many donkey gladly pay everytime they go out with women because thats what society dictates that a "real" man should do... while some of these women dont give a damn about these donkeys (and are only there for the free meal). is that RIGHT?

but hey, as i always say, to each their own follow-follow misery!

The same mind you failed to open for you to accept that there are possibilities of a man marrying a woman without going on a date with her.
Practice what you preach!

BWAAAAAAH! i guess English is not your 1st language, or you must have amnesia... here is below what i wrote earlier (in case you forgot?):
MrBrownJay1:
BTW so many enter arranged marriages, where they only meet their spouse on marriage night...hhmm ok.

I have an opinion, and for you to know my opinion, you must ask for it, not asking an already twisted rhetorical question just to get the answer you seek. I don't fall for such

you dont have an opinion bro, you are talking about the opinion of society, which you follow-follow... here is a clue: the day you will use your OWN brain to judge a subject (rather than what society expect you to do/think) then thats when you will have an opinion on a subject.

What's the point here? if you don't mind.

its called A PERSONAL OPINION... you can Google it as you sure have no clue what it means.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
I asked you to give me your definition of "Going on a day"

You didn't grin

MrBrownJay1:

again, if the "reality" of YOUR life is what society dictates you should do then no wonder Nigerians are failing miserably. are you saying that people who go against what society dictates are NOT Africans?! hell no, they are just Africans with a mind of THEIR OWN, who are not coward (to hide behind society's views) and do what they desire whether you (or society) likes it or not...i'd rather be laughed out and hated for doing what i believe in instead of being loved for the rubbish that many do (against their will) just to fit in society.

many deluded women stay married in miserable union, due to society that lokks down on divorce. is that RIGHT?!
many mothers stay with evil abusive demons (some even die at their hand), simply because society looks down on single/divorced mother? is that RIGHT?
many donkey gladly pay everytime they go out with women because thats what society dictates that a "real" man should do... while some of these women dont give a damn about these donkeys (and are only there for the free meal). is that RIGHT?

but hey, as i always say, to each their own follow-follow misery!

I'm sorry to say this, but you ended up saying nothing special with your epistle.

I've seen and read things like this countless times on social media, but the opposite still happen in reality.

What's the reality of one's life? if I may ask.

MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAH! i guess English is not your 1st language, or you must have amnesia... here is below what i wrote earlier (in case you forgot?):

Do you now agree to the fact that a man can go on a first date with a woman after being married to her?

MrBrownJay1:

you dont have an opinion bro, you are talking about the opinion of society, which you follow-follow... here is a clue: the day you will use your OWN brain to judge a subject (rather than what society expect you to do/think) then thats when you will have an opinion on a subject.

I have an opinion and until it's asked, i'll never spill it.

I detest indirect cunny imposing questions, it doesn't work on me

You must go plain and simple if you are to ask me a question.
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 23, 2018
donstan18:
I asked you to give me your definition of "Going on a day"
You didn't grin

just like you didnt answer mine, duh! you cant dodge my question, and expect me to answer yours.

I'm sorry to say this, but you ended up saying nothing special with your epistle.
I've seen and read things like this countless times on social media, but the opposite still happen in reality.
What's the reality of one's life? if I may ask.

well i suggest you stop living in social media then, and instead use your own mind instead of using the opinion of society. no wonder you have no opinion on a subject f you base your own views solely on what you read on social media.

Do you now agree to the fact that a man can go on a first date with a woman after being married to her?

here is what i wrote earlier....focus bro, focus and stop trying to smokescreen the issue: BTW so many enter arranged marriages, where they only meet their spouse on marriage night...hhmm ok. so YES, a wife can have sex with her arranged marriage husband (which is a total stranger) on the 1st night/date without knowing shiit about him, and she will not be considered a slut. while you were clear about the fact that you would consider such woman a slut, because thats what society dictates.

now, can a wife go on a 1st date with her HUSBAND, hell NO!!!! if she is already his wife, then the wedding night WAS their 1st date and they already had sex. duh!

I have an opinion and until it's asked, i'll never spill it.

then why come on this discussion, if it is to give the OP the opinion of society?! do you think he doesnt have a clue wbout what society dictates?! do you think he needs you to remind him?

I detest indirect cunny imposing questions, it doesn't work on me

good on you....i guess i should simply not use COMMON SENSE to debunk the poor stuff you are writing, abi?

You must go plain and simple if you are to ask me a question.

arrant nonsense....my question was plain and simple. you are the one who are making it a big deal because you dont want to give YOUR opinion on this very simple subject.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
All this argument on top toto

Yes, any lady having sex on the first date is considered cheap, going by the general definition of cheap.
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by donstan18: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

just like you didnt answer mine, duh! you cant dodge my question, and expect me to answer yours.

well i suggest you stop living in social media then, and instead use your own mind instead of using the opinion of society. no wonder you have no opinion on a subject f you base your own views solely on what you read on social media.

here is what i wrote earlier....focus bro, focus and stop trying to smokescreen the issue: BTW so many enter arranged marriages, where they only meet their spouse on marriage night...hhmm ok. so YES, a wife can have sex with her arranged marriage husband (which is a total stranger) on the 1st night/date without knowing shiit about him, and she will not be considered a slut. while you were clear about the fact that you would consider such woman a slut, because thats what society dictates.

now, can a wife go on a 1st date with her HUSBAND, hell NO!!!! if she is already his wife, then the wedding night WAS their 1st date and they already had sex. duh!

then why come on this discussion, if it is to give the OP the opinion of society?! do you think he doesnt have a clue wbout what society dictates?! do you think he needs you to remind him?

good on you....i guess i should simply not use COMMON SENSE to debunk the poor stuff you are writing, abi?

arrant nonsense....my question was plain and simple. you are the one who are making it a big deal because you dont want to give YOUR opinion on this very simple subject.

Define a slut?
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by Fourwinds: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin cheesy
Hahaaahaahahah...unless ur too juicy to resist cheesy wink
so you as a girl can make it happen if the guy is juicy
Re: Sex On The First Date Yes Or No? by esthy86(f): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
NO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Konji Curer !! African Lady With The Best Shaped Booty Shares This Sexy Photos / Destiny Etiko Vs Luchy Donald: Who Wins The Birthday Studio Photos? (photos) / Asian Women Expresses They Love For These Fruits That Looks Like Joystick (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.