Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Emotional Pic Of A Pregnant Woman & Her Hubby Praying, As They Expect Their Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Pic Of A Pregnant Woman & Her Hubby Praying, As They Expect Their Baby (784 Views)

Women Give Reasons Why They Expect Transport Fare From Guys When They Go On Date / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Pic Of A Pregnant Woman & Her Hubby Praying, As They Expect Their Baby by CastedBlog: 8:27am On Jun 03, 2018
Tiffany Alicia and her husband Louis Cuthbert are currently going viral on the Internet, But its for all the right reasons, The couple hit the cameras for photoshoot, But rather they turned into prayers, How adorable, They even wrote a message from their incoming baby, see below!

''Hi, I want to introduce myself to you. I would tell you my name, but I'm not sure what it is yet. My parents are considering different names depending on whether I'm a boy or a girl. They haven't officially met me yet either, but Mom and I spend a lot of time together (we love napping the most) and share pretty much every meal together (lately, ice cream and watermelon has been my fav (but not together)). My dad talks to me (a whole lot), however, I don't think he knows that my ears haven't developed yet.
Anyway, we are 15 weeks today and I just wanted to let you know that I am excited to meet you all, which will be happening some time in November. #ThemCuthberts
Love,
Baby Cuthbert (or BC...like my parents nicknamed me)
Oh btw- Happy Birthday, Mommy! �

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/emotional-photo-of-pregnant-woman-her.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Emotional Pic Of A Pregnant Woman & Her Hubby Praying, As They Expect Their Baby by BiafranDel: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2018
WHERE IS THE EMOTIONAL.
still looking for the emotional. please if you see it, mention me

1 Like

Re: Emotional Pic Of A Pregnant Woman & Her Hubby Praying, As They Expect Their Baby by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2018
She still wore pant and bra.

My God is a perfect God.

He must not be worshipped by porrn stars.

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Pic Of A Pregnant Woman & Her Hubby Praying, As They Expect Their Baby by ubunja(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2018
remember to do DNA partenity test my man!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

No Sex With Foreigners During World Cup, Russian Lawmaker Warns / Isn’t Life Meaningless? / Warri Connect. LOVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.