Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) (53507 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by kalu61(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I hope she leaves a scar an unforgettable that cannot be healed so that he would think twice before cheating on another lady.The scar would serve as a reminder.
She should abuse and injure him as her husband ot mother? All this NL ladies self

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by kalu61(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Marshalxv:
Lol, that's what you get when you go about bragging to your friends about how sweet your boyfriend's cucumber is and how good he rides it, roomie just wanna have a taste of the lollipop �
l'm moved to reason from your perspective. Especially those of us blesses with egg plant
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by izaray(f): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
cool
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Klinee: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Im not 16yrs old like you who is dying for damn likes & share boi... cool

Regardless of the gender i will state the same thing...I DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING..

That man was irresponsible and heartless for sleeping with his gf's roommate...So YES! he deserves beating.
The man is complete fool for allow this small little rat of a girl to be landing him such a hot slap.
Some men are just pussy!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by damtan(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She better beat his damn muddy yam! angry angry angry

Seriously, what kind of a man that will fvck his gf's roommate? This is juz so disgusting to think..

Im having a highblood pressure reading the thread...
What kind of girl would open her toto for her roomie's bf to enter. They're both at fault. but babe, no get high bp oo
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Turnedaround: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
The guy go be like, I for nor gree oooo

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Nackzy: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Tom Boy
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by millomaniac: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
Klinee:
The man is complete fool for allow this small little rat of a girl to be landing him such a hot slap.
Some men are just pussy!!!!!

my brother i tire ooo. at least his brain told him to collect the cane. he would have received the flogging of his life. grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Reelmii: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
joromi joromi..... the guy wanted to experiment but his village people are not asleep
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Alejoc(m): 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Well deserved!
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by ojlifa: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
IT IS SHOCKING HOW SICK MODERN WOMEN ARE,SO YOU ARE OPENLY IN SUPPORT OF THAT LADYS CONDUCT.ANYWAY IT IS THE BOY THAT IS A FOOL.IF NA ME AS SOON AS YOU RAISE THAT HAND,I WOULD TEACH YOU MANNERS WHEN YOU MAMA NO TEACH YOU.IF I IMPREGNATE YOUR ROOM MATE HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS,IF YOU DO NOT WANT RELATIONSHIP YOU END IT.NOBODY GAVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO RAISE YOUR HAND.AND FOR CLEARITY NOBODY HAS MONOPLY TO VOILENCE

Thegeneralqueen:
Yes they ain't worth her time but she wants to leave him with an unforgettable experience........so that he'll think twice before doing same with the next girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by francisduru: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
She's sweater, wink he couldn't hold the cum cool
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by GooseBump: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Seriously, what kind of a man that will fvck his gf's roommate? This is juz so disgusting to think..

Im having highblood reading the thread...oouuuff... undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Reelmii: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ramanto:
What i don't understand is, can't women say 'no'? Why didn't the roomie resist the guy? I don't understand how men always get blamed in issues as this.
maybe the guy dey drop raba wella, so the roommate wanted to make small change for herself, some girls are rags
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

she should beat him? would you have said this if it was the guy who did the beating? undecidedsentiments always make some people say shíts just for likes

Thats a fine as fućk font style.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Organs(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Maybe injure him on his head or foot would be nice wink

Chai, ure wicked oh. Evil thoughts full your head, whatever happened to walking away, the rejection hurt inside is deeper.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by vault(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2018
You not beating him enough
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by olylove: 9:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
Omo see as the chick de land this guy better slap upandan... Lol no chill
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Seriously, what kind of a man that will fvck his gf's roommate? This is juz so disgusting to think.

Im having highblood reading the thread...oouuuff... undecided

It's hard to imagine, right?

Roommate kwa?

grin

A decent guy would bonk his mother before his girl's roommate.

grin
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by googi: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
Schelube:
That's what happen when you over hype ur bf.Not knowing that ur roomie dey interested. But what happens to walking away rather than hitting him. Not all guys can tolerate such beating. Even if na you born am, your are a gf not his mum.

They exaggerate so much, it's all lies. Just to brag that are getting it morning, noon and night as if na food o!

Sey de same toto morning, noon and night nor dey taya man? In many cases the girl that wants to try it out just once to find out if it is true, gets more fing time than the custodian.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
kiss shocked sad angry grin grin useless boy.See his goatee beard self.She shudder tie him down and flog the Demon outta his bloko
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
A lesser man

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
And if the guy retaliates you'll come back here and start yapping nonsense undecided
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by AreaFada2: 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

she should beat him? would you have said this if it was the guy who did the beating? undecidedsentiments always make some people say shíts just for likes

You know their hypocrisy na. If the girl was impregnated by the guy's friend they will say the guy must have a small d.ick. Yada yada yada. Their insincerity and hypocrisy undermine the equality they shout about.

Physical assault is a crime. But some women think it is acceptable for a woman to be violent. But not men.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Bahddo(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Life is funny. It's possible this same girl is juggling two or more guys. See the way she is feeling invincible attacking a guy that is stronger than her and easily dispossessed her of her weapon. I guess emotions make people stupid and vulnerable.

Imagine if the foolish guy had slapped the girl back... The whole world would go 'stop violence against women'.

That said, I'd break the hands of any girl stupid enough to hit me. If you aren't married to a person, you aren't entitled to anything. Pick up the pieces and move on with your life.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

You know their hypocrisy na. If the girl was impregnated by the guy's friend they will say the guy must have a small d.ick. Yada yada yada. Their insincerity and hypocrisy undermine the equality they shout about.

Physical assault is a crime. But some women think it is acceptable for a woman to be violent. But not men.

The guy behaved very badly like a he-goat. But it is not a crime. The gf can be upset and feel pain, it is her right. But the dignified thing to do is move on.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by pocohantas(f): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

Good question.
And it applies to everyone who supports or trivialises her actions.
Beating today, what next? Acid? Knife?

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by fynex(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
streets2empire:
According to a video shared by Ebalsblog, a lady was seen hitting her boyfriend repeatedly for alleging impregnating her room mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvum0sb_hgs
http://aftrending.com/girlfriend-beats-her-boyfriend-for-impregnating-her-room-mate-video/

Nawa o....everyone is just giving this video different titles the first one I saw was that he was sleeping with two friends n when they realized they planned to deal with him.....now I don read say e give gel belle.....what would be the next one now
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by sccofield(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
lol
Please, we need your help with filling this anonymous survey. https://michael1819.typeform.com/to/owdAAe
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by BabbanBura(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

What if he has paid off the real galfren for service rendered like u always collect before crashing that back for ground?
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Teeboi56: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
nairaland always make person laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Man Marries Woman 7 Days After Meeting On Social Media (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.