Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,753 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) (53477 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Kobicove:

And if the guy retaliates you'll come back here and start yapping nonsense undecided
Does that justify the fact that he was cheating on her.....? better don't try that with your girlfriend because she might do more
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I hope she leaves a scar an unforgettable that cannot be healed so that he would think twice before cheating on another lady.The scar would serve as a reminder.

That’s so wrong and why the man should even run in the first place

We must all control our anger you don’t strike the people you love yes it hurts but deal with the issue
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by sexdoll: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is a different twist usually the woman goes after the woman but this is different.Some people need self discipline and control.The guy and her room mate are not worth the lady's time.She should move on.

Just like that...?

You've got to be kiddin' me.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
annoying story. It would be better she didnt but now she has she can find 1 finer an better than him. Hope she dont waist no more time studding him and the ex roommate
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
solasoulmusic:

That’s so wrong and why the man should even run in the first place

We must all control our anger you don’t strike the people you love yes it hurts but deal with the issue
The guy should try and have self control and discipline.I was joking.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Icecream4U(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
Saff:
Hurting him mentally would’ve done a better job. A simple smile and walking away would’ve left so many questions in his head, causing him mental trauma. Now that she’s finished hitting him, he’s probably thankful that he cheated on a crazy woman. You need to know how to control your emotions women please, theres so much power and control you’ll have from doing so.
If he likes your smile, he might want to fvck some more of your friends so you can keep smiling at him tongue
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Ekaka1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She better beat his damn muddy yam! angry angry angry

Seriously, what kind of a man that will fvck his gf's roommate? This is juz so disgusting to think..

Im having a highblood pressure reading the thread...

Don't kii ya sef for nothing...wia madam main chick dey wey all these dey happen...?
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Sunkyphil(m): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
I know its Kenya
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The guy should try and have self control and discipline.I was joking.
for sure every woman has the ability to tame even the most dangerous lion

It’s a matter of dialogue state what you won’t tolerate and even if he does it forgive because love is exactly that I don’t mean don’t get mad o but don’t hurt any man he will learn on his own hopefullv
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Saff(f): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
Icecream4U:
If he likes your smile, he might want to fvck some more of your friends so you can keep smiling at him tongue
no. Smiling and walking away, not answering his calls or responding back will create so much guilt and pain in him, he’ll be mentally unable to handle himself. Mental pain is much stronger than physical pain. He’ll be calling, begging her back he won’t have peace of mind. That’s how you treat people, give them the mental pain not physical. Physical pain is temporary and easier to recover from.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
solasoulmusic:
for sure every woman has the ability to tame even the most dangerous lion

It’s a matter of dialogue state what you won’t tolerate and even if he does it forgive because love is exactly that I don’t mean don’t get mad o but don’t hurt any man he will learn on his own hopefullv
You have a point.Personally I won't stay in such a relationship even in marriage.To forgive is easier than to forget.And cheating is on another level for me.It shouldn't be encouraged on both gender when you cheat on someone you betray that persons trust.I love your write up thanks and have a good night rest.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by mycare(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is a different twist usually the woman goes after the woman but this is different.Some people need self discipline and control.The guy and her room mate are not worth the lady's time.She should move on.

Can't you take that!!!
I guess ur reaction to it will be cry cry
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by LosVikingos: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2018
[size=16pt]she should beat him? would you have said this if it was the guy who did the beating? undecidedsentiments always make some people say shíts just for likes[/size]
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
mycare:

Can't you take that!!!
I guess ur reaction to it will be cry cry
I can't condone cheating I can do anything.For the sake of my loved ones I would need self control so as to avoid stories that touch.I can't cry or kill myself because of any man.I pray I never experience such only heaven knows what Hippolyta would do.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Litblogger: 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
She was probably saying "After everything I've done for you... " cry
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by HerXLNC(f): 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
He's a real man for not touching a woman ....nice one bro... Most momen are skreps
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by sapeleboi(m): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by saabright(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
the woman dey craze, no matter wetin u say my offence be... u raised ur hand once, that was not enough, u repeated it 3 more times.....this guy is the biggest of all fools av come across.....I dey vex here... uea, he impregnates ur roommate, are u his wife, u are just a gf, u be en mother, abi end fada, who gives you the right to slap him repeatedly.....doing it once is not enough.....u even asked ur friends to film it while u did ur non sense....

if u slap me once, that's for my mistake, I will accept it. but 2, 3, 4, 5 times....that guy is a disgrace, he is jus a woman in a males body.....and the fool wet open her smelling yansh for the guy no fit protect am.......assholes...

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by troublemakea(m): 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Seriously, what kind of a man that will fvck his gf's roommate? This is juz so disgusting to think..

yes he should cause it's in you girls blood to keep seducing us in an unresistible manner
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
This I how it suppose to be. Not girls killing each other because of a man. Just beat the he'll out of him as his main babe or gang up with other girls who are his victims and cure his madness.
I love these kind of babes, not the one that will wait for their fellow girl on the way and start fighting over a man who's out there probably on top of another woman.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by StreetNews: 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
grin
Gofwane:
That guy is a complete pussee nigga for allowing a girl to hit him. No lady can ever try that with me even if i'm on a sick bed due a head to head collision with a train, i will still be physically strong to not allow such thing

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Realnatt: 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
The guy Bleep up o
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Gofwane(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
StreetNews:
grin
a man must do everything possible to proof to ladies that he is stronger than they are. I repeat, EVERYTHING POSSIBLE grin
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by StreetNews: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Gofwane:
a man must do everything possible to proof to ladies that he is stronger than they are. I repeat, EVERYTHING POSSIBLE grin

cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by mycare(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I can't condone cheating I can do anything.For the sake of my loved ones I would need self control so as to avoid stories that touch.I can't cry or kill myself because of any man.I pray I never experience such only heaven knows what Hippolyta would do.

I can't agree less with you.
It's a calling of being responsible to us especially the guys.
We all need to avoid any situation that will make us vulnerable

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by ibolomo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

That's BS by saying they are not engaged or married....So, does it mean she needs to wait til they get married before she can beat his black ass?

Instead of praying for me, pray for ur own soul.U needed that badly when the devil fork ur azz too..

#NigerianYoot

Is it just me or all I see here is double standards?
No human being should be allowed to raise a finger on another human, no matter the provocation.
Imagine if the roles were reversed and it was a guy beating a lady for whatever reason, would you still hold this opinion of yours?
If she really wanted to do damage, she should have just smiled and walked away like nothing happened. The fear alone will kill the guy mentally, but what do I know?
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

what kind of girl opens her pusssy very wide for her roommate's boyfriend?
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Maybe injure him on his head or foot would be nice wink
and if d guy retaliates by beating her up,hope u wont cry foul?
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

she should beat him? would you have said this if it was the guy who did the beating? undecidedsentiments always make some people say shíts just for likes
dont mind dose feminists wanabe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.