Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) (53993 Views)

Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by alen4smith(m): 8:06am On Apr 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Yes I hope she leaves a scar an unforgettable that cannot be healed so that he would think twice before cheating on another lady.The scar would serve as a reminder.
How are you sure the lady is not also cheating on the guy secretly?na who dem catch na im be theif
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by thunderbabs: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I juz hate CHEATING TO THE CORE... But some ppol are juz heartless sha.. Even they are already caught, they will keep saying it was juz his/her "friend"...

You hate it to the core undecided but i once caught you doing the giraffe thing in your exams shocked or isn't that Cheating too? shocked
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:40am On Apr 24, 2018
thunderbabs:

You hate it to the core undecided but i once caught you doing the giraffe thing in your exams shocked or isn't that Cheating too? shocked

Why shud i cheat during exams when most of my major subjects i was exempted? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by thunderbabs: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Why shud i cheat during exams when most of my major subjects i was exempted? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

shocked exempted kwa shocked

Succubussss
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by gfreymom302: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

She better beat his damn muddy yam! angry angry angry

Seriously, what kind of a man that will fvck his gf's roommate? This is juz so disgusting to think..

Im having a highblood pressure reading the thread...
how far queen, make we relate na
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You have a point.Personally I won't stay in such a relationship even in marriage.To forgive is easier than to forget.And cheating is on another level for me.It shouldn't be encouraged on both gender when you cheat on someone you betray that persons trust.I love your write up thanks and have a good night rest.

Thanks wish you a great day as well I had that exact stance I even had a walk out strategy until I realized God still loves us fully even though we may sin on occasion. The same applies to unconditional love the real kind.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:59am On Apr 24, 2018
gfreymom302:
how far queen, make we relate na

Im pretty sure NOT that far grin grin grin

Hahahaha...juz kidding..i dey ooo..
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Litmus: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2018
Gofwane:
That guy is a complete pussee nigga for allowing a girl to hit him. No lady can ever try that with me even if i'm on a sick bed due a head to head collision with a train, i will still be physically strong to not allow such thing

Perhaps the guy in the video is Nigerian. Nigerian men brought up properly are taught to respect women and not hit them. Even in the past, when traditional Nigerian cultures impressed upon men to exert physical influence over women in order to establish masculine authority as head of the household, the nakedd hitting of women was negatively sanctioned by the community.

The guy in the vid has already disrespected the girl enough by indiscreetly cheating on her. For Nigerians, the true pussee nigga , as you put it, are men such as those in England that would beat up women and yet are too cowardly to fight other men, physically, man-to-man, without resorting to weapons such as knives or ganging up on one person.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by gfreymom302: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Im pretty sure NOT that far grin grin grin

Hahahaha...juz kidding..i dey ooo..
We can get talking you know. 08165527054 is my mobile.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by gfreymom302: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
gfreymom302:
We can get talking you know. 08165527054 is my mobile.
just flash me plz.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
gfreymom302:
We can get talking you know. is my mobile.

Positive... grin
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by ibolomo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

I already said I DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING..be it a female or male..

I bet if ur on the girl's shoes, u will do worst. It's easy for u to say " JUST SMILE & WALK AWAY "... smh
I wasn't berating you about cheating, but about your support for the domestic violence the lady portrayed.
And no, I wouldn't do worse if I was in the girl's shoes, cos my mama raised me better.

And PS, I have never raised my hand on another human being, I'm too concerned the person might die or something and I'll end up in jail.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
ibolomo:

I wasn't berating you about cheating, but about your support for the domestic violence the lady portrayed.
And no, I wouldn't do worse if I was in the girl's shoes, cos my mama raised me better.

And PS, I have never raised my hand on another human being, I'm too concerned the person might die or something and I'll end up in jail.

angry

When he banged his gf's roommate did he ever think the consequences?

Anyway, u wont understand how it feel until u being cheated by the person u truly love... cool
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by gfreymom302: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Positive... grin
plz let me get ur contact. Thanks
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
gfreymom302:
plz let me get ur contact. Thanks

grin

U dont have WhatsApp abi? I added u but it says u dont have it.. tongue
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by gfreymom302: 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

U dont have WhatsApp abi? I added u but it says u dont have it.. tongue
I have been off whatsapp for a while but u can just flash my number or better still get me on facebook with the names MOM GODFREY. Thanks.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by ibolomo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

angry

When he banged his gf's roommate did he ever think the consequences?

Anyway, u wont understand how it feel until u being cheated by the person u truly love... cool
And what gives you the impression that I haven't been cheated on or heart broken before?
My healing mechanism is to form macho outside, walk away, seclude myself and cry myself to sleep.
That someone did something bad to you doesn't mean you have to inflict bodily harm to the person. Two wrongs don't make a right.
The way she behaved is how many Nigerian ladies (and men) are, that's why many of them had no issues supporting the likes of Cee-C even in the face of her unbecoming attitude.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
ibolomo:

And what gives you the impression that I haven't been cheated on or heart broken before?
My healing mechanism is to form macho outside, walk away, seclude myself and cry myself to sleep.
That someone did something bad to you doesn't mean you have to inflict bodily harm to the person. Two wrongs don't make a right.
The way she behaved is how many Nigerian ladies (and men) are, that's why many of them had no issues supporting the likes of Cee-C even in the face of her unbecoming attitude.

Men & women have different views sha...

Any woman in her situation will do the same thing or even worst, not only in Ng ... Also here in Asia.. But ofcurz some women here thought they are in Nollywood , juz acting like give a smile and walk out.. Who does that? undecided Until u feel the pain emotionally & psychologically, i will bet my rugged shoes 99% of women will do the same thing what the lady did.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by ibolomo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Any woman in her situation will do the same thing or even worst, not only in Ng ... Also here in Asia.. But ofcurz some women here thought they are in Nollywood , juz acting like give a smile and walk out.. Who does that? undecided Until u feel the pain emotionally & psychologically, i will bet my rugged shoes 99% of women will do the same thing what the lady did.
True sha
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
ibolomo:

True sha

grin

Now u agree with me cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Bahddo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

if it were a guy hitting his gf for cheating like this, would you still be so eager to justify such violence?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by ibolomo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 24, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Now u agree with me cheesy
No, I do not. cheesy
I do not support violence in any form, what she did is just as bad as a husband battering his wife!
I know it's a subconscious mindset that females being violent is less in gravity than males being violent, but it's just as bad, if not worse.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Codes151(m): 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
This one females are masturbating on this thread. , lemme leave o...

The guy try nt to retaliate...
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2018
What is this mammy saying?
You ladies have forgotten the whole woman-beater-campaign you did against guys just so soon.

OK oh. Goan slap your Oga like dat. I will be here to see the graphics of the aftermath

Oshi

QueenSuccubus:

Im not 16yrs old like you who is dying for damn likes & share boi... cool

Regardless of the gender i will state the same thing...I DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING..

That man was irresponsible and heartless for sleeping with his gf's roommate...So YES! he deserves beating.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by Unlimited22: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This I how it suppose to be. Not girls killing each other because of a man. Just beat the he'll out of him as his main babe or gang up with other girls who are his victims and cure his madness.
I love these kind of babes, not the one that will wait for their fellow girl on the way and start fighting over a man who's out there probably on top of another woman.
But if a man touches a lady we'll be the same ones screaming violence.
Hypocrisy stinks.
I don't condone cheating either, but abuse is abuse.
Re: Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Unlimited22:

But if a man touches a lady we'll be the same ones screaming violence.
Hypocrisy stinks.
I don't condone cheating either, but abuse is abuse.
What I'm trying to say is that it's still better than fighting with your fellow girl over a guy. For me I see my man with another woman I won't attack the woman if I'm hungary for a fight because my man might not have told her that he's in a relationship. I will confront my man. I'm not saying people should go about fighting but in situations like this, meet your man or your woman and let the third party go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / My GF Cheated On Me, Caught Her Right In The Action...see How She Apologised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.